jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Jawi;

Good luck later today. Hope that divorce hearing goes well. :thumbs::thumbs:

By the way, how have you been? How is the neck and has your pain been better controlled? How has it been with you at work. I see you post everyday but wanted to know how you are. I hope all is going well for you. :yes::yes:

Love

Claire

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi everyone...Jonesie wanted me to ask you all to pray for her and her family. She went into labor this morning. She has dilated one centimeter so far, but the doctors felt she was safe to go home and be more comfortable.

Adding Jones to my prayer list!!! Hang in there Chica!! Jawi, please tell her that we ALL love her and are praying for the safe delivery of our likkle bwoy!

Blessings always,

Gill

Ditto. Please let Jonesie know we love her (F) .

Deyoungting - I wish you a speeding NOA2 soon :thumbs: You maybe stuck in a security check.

Thanks Chica,

I appreciate it! :luv:

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
JONESIE BABY LUV...I PRAY ALL WILL BE WELL U AND FI FAM..U GONNA BE A MOMMY SOON....AWWW PRECIOUS MI ALMOST READY MI A NEX ONE...BABY LUV MI DEH HERE PRAYING AND PULLING FOR YAH OK !!!

Swirley where have u been...yes..u have a whole lot of catching up to do :yes:

Jawi wid u freaky ppl dem...wait till Gill and Claire come and read u a go drive dem mad..plus dem affi go wrap up wid pillow...just fi right now dou fi dem time soon come up :yes:

luv oonu long time

Kimmy

Eeehhhnnn??! Yuh nuh heasy atall mi gyal. Wan more time bout we pillow clinching...and mi ago PM de story tuh everybaddy but Kimmy...cha! Chat bout! Nuh tuh laang ago yuh hubby did a yaad! Mi his longa den hall of oonu...mi nuh even have a NOA1 yet...mi nuh have nuh cancelled check or divorce decree yet...cha! :no:

NO MORE STORY!!! I'm DRIVING MYSELF INSANE!!!!! :crying::crying::(

Hehehehehehe...good fuh yuh Jaws!!! Currently single throbbing pums ooman...UNITE!!!! :lol::lol:

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
Melodee: RAASTAA?! Answa de door nuh man. knock knock Mi knoa yuh vexed but mi need yuh. knock knock knock

Mya: Travis. Baby…oooo…Travis w-wwaiit..Ooo…no…don’t stop. Oh-Okay…w-waait baby. Listen. SH**! Travis someone is-is l-loo-OOOOO-king for you…bbbbaaaaabbbyyyyy….oooooOOOOOwwwuuuuuoooo!

Tradee: Nuh bodda wid dat. Ggggrrrrr…AAAAHHHH…ssshoooo….Mi nuh care. De eediat fe come back lata! SSSHHHH**!...quint ie up…quint hup de pums pon de cocky. De pums sweet and juicy…aaaaggggrrrrr…bbbbuuummmbboooclll**! Jah…

Melodee: Rasta…ah yuh dat? Whaa gwaan? *Walks to the edge of the verandah to peer around the side of the house.* Wwwwooooieeeee! Jeezum peezam! Ah whoa! Ow yuh suh rude star? Yuh cyan tek yuh brownin inna house like a deestant oomans? Whaa mek yuh sex har outta door? Yuh neva have nuh broughtsupy?

Mya: SH**! Travis! Wait. Let me down. STOP! Travis look. Who is that?

Travis: Eh? Ah whaa? Huh? Bloodcl**! *Travis looks at Melodee without really seeing her, and continues to sex Mya. Mya is mortified and slaps at Tradee’s hands in an attempt to dislodge from his waist. She falls to the ground with a thud before righting herself, and struggling to replace her disheveled dress.*

Melodee: *laughing hysterically* wwwwooooooiiieeee! Eh eh! Mi bwoy yuh moves wicked tuh rass! Why yuh nuh move like dat fe mi Ras? Yuh mek mi pums jump. Woooooiiiieee! De handaconda grow tall fe tru Tradee. Yuh still wan mi fe sit pon yuh like chair? Mi quint up mi pums betta dan henny ooman frum farrin baby. WWWIIICCCKKEDDD!!!! *kiss teet* Har a skettel? Stella gwaan get har groove back wid de Rent-a-dread? Eh Eh! Mi belly!

Mya: What? Travis! Who is this? What did she say?

Travis: *Tradee forces his semi-erect hood back into his jeans. He makes sure Mya is decent. Then he stalks over to Melodee.* Yuh brite, facety and hout hof horda star! Whaa mek yuh suh craven mi yout? Move an come hout. Mi tell yuh sey wid business dun doan? Ah whaa? Yuh come fe beg fe de cocky? Mi brodda cyan manage? Yuh wan rhaatid skettel who nuh knoa harself! Mi nuh tell yuh agen skettel! MOVE and come hout.

Melodee: Ah whaa? Why yuh vex wid mi Ras? Whaa mi do yuh?

Mya: Who the hell is this bi***? Travis you better start talking, and fast! Who is she? What is she talking about? And, why in the he** is she laughing so hard? Rude h**!

Melodee: Mi gyal mind yuhself nuh!

Mya: Talk English bi***!

Tradee: Mya calm dung nuh. Nuh worries alright. Mi love yuh. You trust me right? Then, let me handle this. Remember I told you about the ooman that my brother was seeing? Yeah, the one that tried to frame me…well you are looking at her.

BLOODCLA*TTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:o Jus' mine deh pickney yuh a carry zeen Mya!!!? Melodee wouldda love mek dat drop from yuh womb!!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

GOOD LUCK TODAY JAWS...Sending many prays and good vibes your way!!! :thumbs:

Love yuh :luv::luv: ,

(L) Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
GOOD LUCK TODAY JAWS...Sending many prays and good vibes your way!!! :thumbs:

Love yuh :luv::luv: ,

(L) Gill

DITTO..baby girl (L)(L)(F)

Kimmy

Gilli..what a gwaan....long day tiday again ?

JONESIE BABY LUV...I PRAY ALL WILL BE WELL U AND FI FAM..U GONNA BE A MOMMY SOON....AWWW PRECIOUS MI ALMOST READY MI A NEX ONE...BABY LUV MI DEH HERE PRAYING AND PULLING FOR YAH OK !!!

Swirley where have u been...yes..u have a whole lot of catching up to do :yes:

Jawi wid u freaky ppl dem...wait till Gill and Claire come and read u a go drive dem mad..plus dem affi go wrap up wid pillow...just fi right now dou fi dem time soon come up :yes:

luv oonu long time

Kimmy

Eeehhhnnn??! Yuh nuh heasy atall mi gyal. Wan more time bout we pillow clinching...and mi ago PM de story tuh everybaddy but Kimmy...cha! Chat bout! Nuh tuh laang ago yuh hubby did a yaad! Mi his longa den hall of oonu...mi nuh even have a NOA1 yet...mi nuh have nuh cancelled check or divorce decree yet...cha! :no:

NO MORE STORY!!! I'm DRIVING MYSELF INSANE!!!!! :crying::crying::(

Hehehehehehe...good fuh yuh Jaws!!! Currently single throbbing pums ooman...UNITE!!!! :lol::lol:

Gill

hahaaa...PUMS so single if u 'ave a pillow.....a joke a joke me a mek....no more pillow jokes..mi def feel oonuh pain....a jus joke mi a joke ZEEN !!

walk good

Kimmy

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Thoughts for Jonesie and her baby and Jawi and her divorce hearing (F)

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Timeline

**********WEDNESDAY CHUCKLE**********

Happy Wednesday Folks!! Half way there!! Just think this time next week, some of us will be done with work for FOUR WHOLE DAYS!!!!! :dance:

Blessings and love to all,

Gill

P.S.- Have a good day! :D (Feeling better today, something like a stinking NOA2 ain't gonna hold me down for long :D !!)

Enjoy!!!

********************************************************************************

Breed Har Again

A 17 year-old Jamaican girl tells her Mom that she has missed her period for the last two months. Very worried, the mother goes to the pharmacy and buys a pregnancy test.

Confirming her worst fears, the test result is positive. Shouting, swearing and crying, the Mother says, "Which rass man do dis to you? Mi need fi know now!"

The girl picks up the phone and makes a call. Half an hour later, a BMW X5 pulls up in front of their house; a dapper looking man dressed in an Armani suit steps out and walks to the house.

He sits in the living room with the father, the mother, & the girl and tells them: "Good morning, your daughter has informed me of the situation. I can't marry her because of my personal family situation, but I'll take charge. I will pay all costs & provide for your daughter for the rest of her life.

Additionally, if a girl is born I will bequeath her 2 retail stores, a townhouse, a beachfront villa and a $2,000,000 bank account. He continues: "If a boy is born, my legacy will be a factory and a $4,000,000 bank account. If twins, they will receive a factory and $2,000,000 each. However, if there is a miscarriage, what do you suggest I do?"

At this point, the father, who had remained silent, places a hand firmly on the man's shoulder and very decisively tells him, "You can breed har again ..."

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning family :star:

Any word on Jonesie? Many prayers to her and family (L)

Hope all goes well at the hearing, Jawi (F)

These latest installments :help: Too bad Mya didn't get the better part of Melodee...I would have loved to see that happen.

What do you think Ian is up to? :whistle:

Timeline
Good morning family :star:

Any word on Jonesie? Many prayers to her and family (L)

Hope all goes well at the hearing, Jawi (F)

These latest installments :help: Too bad Mya didn't get the better part of Melodee...I would have loved to see that happen.

What do you think Ian is up to? :whistle:

Mawning Yards,

Nuttin' yet bout Jones.

I wouldda like fi see Melodee git a noice cyana whupa$$ tuh!! (I'm startin' fi tink she maybe deserve Ian :yes:) Speaking of the devil...knowing Ian...whateva 'im hup tuh is no good!

Bless (L),

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

Good morning all, Good luck aagain to Jawi on your hearing (L)(F)

Jonesie hope to hear from you soon (L)(F)

All other ladies good wonderful morning to you, it is such a lovely day.....there is the sweet smell of christmas and love and somethign else in the air........well let me get to work....hope every one have a great day. :luv::dancing:

Can you all feel the Christmas breeze???????????????????

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Breed Har Again

A 17 year-old Jamaican girl tells her Mom that she has missed her period for the last two months. Very worried, the mother goes to the pharmacy and buys a pregnancy test.

Confirming her worst fears, the test result is positive. Shouting, swearing and crying, the Mother says, "Which rass man do dis to you? Mi need fi know now!"

The girl picks up the phone and makes a call. Half an hour later, a BMW X5 pulls up in front of their house; a dapper looking man dressed in an Armani suit steps out and walks to the house.

He sits in the living room with the father, the mother, & the girl and tells them: "Good morning, your daughter has informed me of the situation. I can't marry her because of my personal family situation, but I'll take charge. I will pay all costs & provide for your daughter for the rest of her life.

Additionally, if a girl is born I will bequeath her 2 retail stores, a townhouse, a beachfront villa and a $2,000,000 bank account. He continues: "If a boy is born, my legacy will be a factory and a $4,000,000 bank account. If twins, they will receive a factory and $2,000,000 each. However, if there is a miscarriage, what do you suggest I do?"

At this point, the father, who had remained silent, places a hand firmly on the man's shoulder and very decisively tells him, "You can breed har again ..."

:lol:

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Timeline
**********WEDNESDAY CHUCKLE**********

Happy Wednesday Folks!! Half way there!! Just think this time next week, some of us will be done with work for FOUR WHOLE DAYS!!!!! :dance:

Blessings and love to all,

Gill

P.S.- Have a good day! :D (Feeling better today, something like a stinking NOA2 ain't gonna hold me down for long :D !!)

Enjoy!!!

********************************************************************************

Breed Har Again

Typical Jamaican old time parents....................flash likke money in front a dem and dem a go geh up dem pikney like dat..............:lol:

cute though

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.