jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JONESIE BABY LUV...I PRAY ALL WILL BE WELL U AND FI FAM..U GONNA BE A MOMMY SOON....AWWW PRECIOUS MI ALMOST READY MI A NEX ONE...BABY LUV MI DEH HERE PRAYING AND PULLING FOR YAH OK !!!

Swirley where have u been...yes..u have a whole lot of catching up to do :yes:

Jawi wid u freaky ppl dem...wait till Gill and Claire come and read u a go drive dem mad..plus dem affi go wrap up wid pillow...just fi right now dou fi dem time soon come up :yes:

luv oonu long time

Kimmy

Hey Ms Kimmy, wat a way you have mout fe me and Gill? One day gyal we a go have we man fe rooks we like you. :yes::yes: Me already inna me bed and a have the same feeling dem like yesterday. Me mek sure me nuh read nutting today ah work, cause my pums easy fe swell :lol::lol: Mi ave mi Ralph Lauren fe snuggle up to and one a Mike cologne-soaked shirt fe smell. :thumbs::thumbs: Bwoy, tings bad nuh raatid. oonu nuh sarr fe me :help::help:

Kimmy me luv yuh same way

Claire

Jonesie daahling, I wish you all the best and hope labor progresses swiftly and hope that your delivery be uneventful. Take care till later, you are in my prayers

Much Luv

Claire

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Mya: Be careful Baby…mmmmmmm…ah…ye-yes…oooo. You know I don’t mind you flipping and tossing me…but…aaaaAAHAH TR-RA-VVIS!

Tradee: ggggrrrrrrOOOOaann. Hush baby. This time we-we won’t require wo-or-rds. Mmmmmm..RRAASSS yuh sweet.

*Mya begins undoing the buttons on his shirt as Tradee carries her to his bed. They don’t make it past the wall on the side of the house because Tradee can’t ignore the excruciating throbbing of his hood. He backs Mya into the wall, never breaking their ongoing kiss. Mya feels the wall against her back, and she slowly uncoils and slides down his body. Abruptly Tradee spins Mya to face the wall. He snatches the hem of her dress up around her waist, and rips her expensive La Parella undies away from her. Tradee unzips his jeans, and forcibly pulls Mya’s waistline away from the wall until her a** is flush with his erection. He spreads her legs as if he plans to do a full strip and cavity search. Mya’s palms are against the wall, reaching, climbing, searching for unattainable as Tradee repeatedly collides with her garden of Eden. She wants to scream out and beg for mercy, but Tradee places a hand over her mouth to stifle any sound from escaping. Mya sucks hungrily on his fingers. Her face is smashed against the smooth brick wall. Tradee uses one hand to untie Mya’s halter, and her already hardened nipples respond to the cool mountain breeze. He hurriedly palms both of her full breasts, and kneads them with lustful greed.

Mya can’t get enough of him, and she wants to feel every inch of his 10 inch anaconda. So, she spreads her legs and hips further apart, and bends low at the waist until her hands are now on the soft green grass. Tradee chokes back a deep growl, and puts his hands on Mya’s taut thighs. He pulls her legs back and around his waist. Mya balances herself by keeping her hands firmly planted, and she begins rolling her waist like an tidal wave. Tradee and Mya expertly work each other as their passion ebbs and flows. Neither of them utter a word, and the only sound coming from them is the sound of their cavernous moans and the sweet sound of their coupled bodies.*

:crying::crying::crying: lawdddd god .........wah sweet mi gwan sour mi really soonnnnn :help::help::help: .....it jump out to ratid :lol::lol::lol: and run gone.......... :no::no::no: I caan just imagine all a dis one DAY

Jonesie,

I will keep you in my prayers my dear, you are about to be a mom , how joyous, an early christmas present..

Edited by phatmadame81

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jawi baby luv..u caan go crazy..u want mi order one fake one fi u ? mi hear it satisfy...some advice...just write don't picture uself hunny..all will be well soon...U soon get divorce decree and all a dem tings deh and by time u know it A is here and we get no more story...

Love u long time

Kimmy

kiss teet...CHA!!! Yuh brite eehnn?! 'TEVA! :angry::hehe:;)

ahahhaaa...WOAIIEEE...Jawi baby mi luv u 'ear...BIG CHUPS !!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jawi baby luv..u caan go crazy..u want mi order one fake one fi u ? mi hear it satisfy...some advice...just write don't picture uself hunny..all will be well soon...U soon get divorce decree and all a dem tings deh and by time u know it A is here and we get no more story...

Love u long time

Kimmy

kiss teet...CHA!!! Yuh brite eehnn?! 'TEVA! :angry::hehe:;)

ahahhaaa...WOAIIEEE...Jawi baby mi luv u 'ear...BIG CHUPS !!

:luv:(F)(L):yes: Mi knoa...same ere puttus :luv:(F)(L):yes:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
Melodee: RAASTAA?! Answa de door nuh man. knock knock Mi knoa yuh vexed but mi need yuh. knock knock knock

Mya: Travis. Baby…oooo…Travis w-wwaiit..Ooo…no…don’t stop. Oh-Okay…w-waait baby. Listen. SH**! Travis someone is-is l-loo-OOOOO-king for you…bbbbaaaaabbbyyyyy….oooooOOOOOwwwuuuuuoooo!

Tradee: Nuh bodda wid dat. Ggggrrrrr…AAAAHHHH…ssshoooo….Mi nuh care. De eediat fe come back lata! SSSHHHH**!...quint ie up…quint hup de pums pon de cocky. De pums sweet and juicy…aaaaggggrrrrr…bbbbuuummmbboooclll**! Jah…

Melodee: Rasta…ah yuh dat? Whaa gwaan? *Walks to the edge of the verandah to peer around the side of the house.* Wwwwooooieeeee! Jeezum peezam! Ah whoa! Ow yuh suh rude star? Yuh cyan tek yuh brownin inna house like a deestant oomans? Whaa mek yuh sex har outta door? Yuh neva have nuh broughtsupy?

Mya: SH**! Travis! Wait. Let me down. STOP! Travis look. Who is that?

Travis: Eh? Ah whaa? Huh? Bloodcl**! *Travis looks at Melodee without really seeing her, and continues to sex Mya. Mya is mortified and slaps at Tradee’s hands in an attempt to dislodge from his waist. She falls to the ground with a thud before righting herself, and struggling to replace her disheveled dress.*

Melodee: *laughing hysterically* wwwwooooooiiieeee! Eh eh! Mi bwoy yuh moves wicked tuh rass! Why yuh nuh move like dat fe mi Ras? Yuh mek mi pums jump. Woooooiiiieee! De handaconda grow tall fe tru Tradee. Yuh still wan mi fe sit pon yuh like chair? Mi quint up mi pums betta dan henny ooman frum farrin baby. WWWIIICCCKKEDDD!!!! *kiss teet* Har a skettel? Stella gwaan get har groove back wid de Rent-a-dread? Eh Eh! Mi belly!

Mya: What? Travis! Who is this? What did she say?

Travis: *Tradee forces his semi-erect hood back into his jeans. He makes sure Mya is decent. Then he stalks over to Melodee.* Yuh brite, facety and hout hof horda star! Whaa mek yuh suh craven mi yout? Move an come hout. Mi tell yuh sey wid business dun doan? Ah whaa? Yuh come fe beg fe de cocky? Mi brodda cyan manage? Yuh wan rhaatid skettel who nuh knoa harself! Mi nuh tell yuh agen skettel! MOVE and come hout.

Melodee: Ah whaa? Why yuh vex wid mi Ras? Whaa mi do yuh?

Mya: Who the hell is this bi***? Travis you better start talking, and fast! Who is she? What is she talking about? And, why in the he** is she laughing so hard? Rude h**!

Melodee: Mi gyal mind yuhself nuh!

Mya: Talk English bi***!

Tradee: Mya calm dung nuh. Nuh worries alright. Mi love yuh. You trust me right? Then, let me handle this. Remember I told you about the ooman that my brother was seeing? Yeah, the one that tried to frame me…well you are looking at her.

In the middle of sex, Mya meets Melodee, wooeeiiiiiiiiiiii :whistle::whistle::whistle:

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Timeline
:crying::crying::crying: lawdddd god .........wah sweet mi gwan sour mi really soonnnnn :help::help::help: .....it jump out to ratid :lol::lol::lol: and run gone.......... :no::no::no: I caan just imagine all a dis one DAY

Jonesie,

I will keep you in my prayers my dear, you are about to be a mom , how joyous, an early christmas present..

Yuh nuh like dis hinstallment? Mi his sarry. Mi have a HIGH STRONG sex drive fe tru. If mi chat bout ie too much inna story...tell mi and mi nuh chat ie agen. :D:blush:

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Timeline

But a how Melodee so bright..all me woulda tump har inna har face aready a not even fi har yaard mi deh..bout "u no 'ave no broughtupsy" outa friggin arda...Melodee no bodda get mi pon mi wrong side caw from night mi a pick up fi u cause mi neva waant dutty Ian gi u 'im germs.... :lol::lol: so lef mya alone star..by the way why u deh a Tradee house ? hmmmm

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

*Mya blinks hard and her mouth drops open. Before Tradee or Melodee could fully react, Mya ran up to Melodee and punched her in the mouth. She grabbed a fist full of hair, and hurled Melodee to the ground. The women begin throwing punches like two men fighting to the death. They roll and fall to the ground in an all out brawl.*

Tradee: Whoa! Whaa mek? Mya! Bumbocla**! Jah knoa! RASS. Melodee…wait nuh! *Tradee yanks the women apart, and carries Mya to the house. He shields her from Melodee by letting her strike his hunched back. He tosses words over his shoulder at Melodee.*

LOW MI MELODEE…mek mi chop yuh RASS! Mi NUH REPEAT MISELF STAR! Move wey!

*Mya is still stuggling to get free, she continues to talk mess to Melodee.*

Mya: Let me down Travis! I’m going to beat this trick’s Black a**! No H** is going to phock with my man and get away with it! You nasty bi*** a** baby killer! Let me give you a reason to lock my a** up!

Tradee: MYA CALM YUHSELF NUH!!!! Nuh war wid mi. Yuh tink bout we pickney inna yuh belly? Yuh gwaan like yuh loose yuhself man. STOP vex! CHA!

Mya: How you can you be so calm around her? You beat Tran’s a** when you should have whipped hers. Well, if you can’t do it…I will do it for you!

Melodee: *sneering* Yuh breed dis eediat Tradee? Ah whaa? Whaa yuh do try fe replace mi? Nuh ooman eva sell hoff like mi Ras. Yuh love mi frum yuh bawn. Nuh tru?

Tradee: Melodee if yuh did yere when mi come hout of mi door…mi ago BUSS yuh bloodcla** RASS! Yuh tek mi fe joke? Mi coulden cuss wan dutty bad wud afta yuh…but yuh nuh worth ie. Lef mi yaad star! Dutty skettel!

*Tradee opens his front door and carries Mya inside. He bars her from running back to the front door. He pulls her into his lap and embrace by locking his arms and legs around her. Mya slowly calms down enough to listen to reason.*

Mya: *crying in frustration* Why didn’t you do something? Why did you let her get away with everything Travis? Why? What does she have on you? You still love her don’t you? Let me go! Let…me…go damnit!

Tradee: I’m not letting you go until you calm down and tell me what made you react like that. I love you Mya. I’m concerned about you and our baby. Everything I do will be with those two things in mind, even if you can’t see the importance. Sssshhh baby. Calm down puttus…it’s okay. It’s okay now. Talk to me Mya. What happened?

Mya: Forget it. Take me back to the hotel. Better yet, you stay here and defend your precious Melodee okay. I’ll drive myself back. I thought you were fighting Tran over me…all the while you both were fighting over her!

Tradee: YOU ARE not going anywhere. If I have to hold you like this all night, I will.

Mya: *moaning* OOOOOhhhhh! I-I’m starting t-t-to feel sick. I ha-have to…to…v-vom..

*Tradee stands with Mya in his arms, and darts for the bathroom. Mya falls to her knees, and grabs the toilet just in time. She begins crying hysterically, and rocking back and forth while hugging herself tightly.

Tradee grabs a washcloth and soaks it in cool water. He begins cleaning Mya up. He then soaks another clean washcloth, and places it on her forehead. He picks her up and carries her to his bedroom.*

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline
Yuh nuh like dis hinstallment? Mi his sarry. Mi have a HIGH STRONG sex drive fe tru. If mi chat bout ie too much inna story...tell mi and mi nuh chat ie agen. :D:blush:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil: a nuh dat mi a seh a tal, a wudda a ded if you evah stop :devil::no::o:no::o

Timeline

Dats rite Mya beat har ras bout she a dash wud wid har brite self..u chu u preggo why mi woulda 'ole u back still enuh....Melodee u pums rotten now it dun gyal...gwaan go use BLUE soap an tighten it up fi di nex eddiat man...and go back to Tran wah tek u fi claffy..cha..jus upstur mi night...cha !!

Timeline
Dats rite Mya beat har ras bout she a dash wud wid har brite self..u chu u preggo why mi woulda 'ole u back still enuh....Melodee u pums rotten now it dun gyal...gwaan go use BLUE soap an tighten it up fi di nex eddiat man...and go back to Tran wah tek u fi claffy..cha..jus upstur mi night...cha !!

wwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeee....yuh wan rhaatid eediat fe tru. DWLPUMS!!! Yuh nuh raise wid broughtupsy? kikikikikiki

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline
ok baby love when dem a go give u dis divorce hearing ..geesh dem jus a draw it out so ...

(L)

Kimmy

Tomorraw...mi pray dat everyting criss...and nuh push back agen.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline
ok baby love when dem a go give u dis divorce hearing ..geesh dem jus a draw it out so ...

(L)

Kimmy

Tomorraw...mi pray dat everyting criss...and nuh push back agen.

Just said a little prayer for you JAwi....everything will go your way......god will look out for,

it won't be long now...........everything will be criss.........

one luv.sistren........

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.