• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

***********TUESDAY CHUCKLE**********

Hey Guys,

Sorry it's kindda late today and a quickie...work is NON-STOP ALREADY!!! I'll check you all later!!

Blessed (L), Gill

P.S.- Bwoy, wat a weh oonuh was busy wid chat...mi 'av nuff reading fi duh when mi reach back! :lol:

********************************************************************************

Me Waan Chicken

A man walked into a Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant in Jamaica and "passed out" on the floor. People gathered around to help him by fanning and doing everything they could to help him regain conciousness.

Someone peeled an orange and started squeezing the juice into his mouth, whereupon the man suddenly came back to life, pushed the person away and yelled,

"Luk yah man! If me did want orange, me woulda fall down in de market." ********************************************************************************

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mi gone put up...see y'll in di marrows...Since mi nah get anodda installment :)

Walk good

Kimmy

wait wait Jawi a write ..mek mi hol on likkle ...

BOAL...ROTFDWLPUMS....waaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiieeee...my gyal yuh nuh easy atall. Yuh gwaan like wan crackhead fe tru! LAWD!!!! Mi ago post wan more now:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toya: *whispering* Fitz baby. I want one. I want to give Jr. a brother or sister. What if I can never have a baby because of Ian? *tears well up in her eyes, and her voice catches on the lump forming in her throat*

Fitz: T…you must not dwell on negativity. We have our whole lives ahead of us, and we will face each challenge and obstacle together. We have to get our results back as obstacle number one. I want to give you an entire house full of children. God will bless us with our dreams if we stay faithful to him and each other. Toya, remember from now until eternity, I will love you always. We make a beautiful family already.

Toya: *Sniffling and trying to hide her disappointment* You are right. One step at a time. I will love you longer than that Mr. Davidson. Why did I waste so much time on the wrong man? I could have been here loving you all of our days.

Fitz: Never cry over what ifs and maybes. Our time wasn’t then…it’s now…and to come. Maybe we were not in the place that God our Heavenly Father needed us to be back then. I mean I was married, and you were miles away from Jamaica. Our destiny is here and now, no regrets over yesterday babes.

I will tell you this though. If I ever get near Ian, I will kill him with my bare hands. I will make him beg for your mercy and God’s loving kindness and grace before I choke the life from him. *A muscle in Fitz’s jaw that Toya never witnessed before becomes hard and rigid. His face is set with stony determination. Toya knows that he means every word, and an involuntary chill runs up her spine.*

Toya: Let’s not let bad people and things ruin our perfect day. Ian is my yesterday, my past. You and Jr. are my present and my future. We have so much to do tomorrow for the wedding. Mya told me that she will help me set up the wedding site. Your grandmother refuses to let me help her and her sisters with the food. I’m so excited. I hope everything is perfect. Thank you so much for loving me in spite of my flaws.

Fitz: That’s my girl. I will get my cousins to come and help you and Mya set up. They know where to find all the tropical flowers you requested. I will be helping my grandmother with some of the dishes too. What flaws Toya? You are as precious and perfect as a Sahara diamond. I couldn’t pray for a more perfect wife to complete me.

Toya: Do you miss you her sometimes?

Fitz: A long time ago, the answer would have been yes. There was a time when I didn’t think I would make it through another day after she died. Jr. was so little, so frail and so dependent on us for everything. But, I gained peace in answer to my prayers. God allowed me to understand a time and a season fully. I won’t dishonor her memory Toya by telling you that I didn’t love her. I loved her as much as I love you. I vowed to spend every one of our days together making her happy, just as I promised you. I never thought I would love so completely again, until my lips tasted yours.

I am truly blessed to find two women in this lifetime that offered so much of themselves to me. I hope that her memory does not make you feel less than my perfect mate.

Toya: I appreciate your honesty Fitz. I appreciate that you are still able to remember her with love and not bitterness or regret. Are you sure that I’m not a substitute for her memory?

Fitz: Toya, listen to me. I only move when God instructs me to move. When I am walking in His purpose, I cannot fail. I have no regrets, and I am not looking to replace Sasha. You are not Sasha. You are my future wife, my joy, my hope and my dreams Toya Denise Richardson-Davidson. You are dropping your last name right?

Toya: *bubbles over with laughter* Yes Fitzroy. I will only go by Toya Davidson starting on Sunday.

Good night my lovely ladies. LOVE YOU ALL!

Fitz is such a beautiful character :luv: but from dat de little piece a informationd deh him have a violent strike :devil::devil::whistle::whistle: bu whatever Ian get Ian deserves........

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

what him did want was a nice fat leg soak in mash potatoe with gravy..:lol: :lol:

Mawnig all

Jawi.........anebody...............I need some help please...... :ranting::ranting::devil::devil::help::help:

I was trying to hide this but I can't anymore, I want some.JAwi theses instalments not helping me much, I been eating lime like crazy but it not working :whistle::whistle: anymore............. :help::help::help::help::help::blush::blush::blush: mi know mi shouldn't be putting mi busines out here but mi can't help it. I got tings jumpin dat mi nevah did now coulda jump.........

If I dont get likke help son a feel like I gonna :dead::dead: , doo mi a beg unnu sumbaddi plzz help mi nuh.

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
what him did want was a nice fat leg soak in mash potatoe with gravy..:lol: :lol:

Mawnig all

Jawi.........anebody...............I need some help please...... :ranting::ranting::devil::devil::help::help:

I was trying to hide this but I can't anymore, I want some.JAwi theses instalments not helping me much, I been eating lime like crazy but it not working :whistle::whistle: anymore............. :help::help::help::help::help::blush::blush::blush: mi know mi shouldn't be putting mi busines out here but mi can't help it. I got tings jumpin dat mi nevah did now coulda jump.........

If I dont get likke help son a feel like I gonna :dead::dead: , doo mi a beg unnu sumbaddi plzz help mi nuh.

HAHHAAA..Madame wah u seh a jump...ehheheee...mek mi see if mi can help u :)ahahahah

Edited by kimmykashi

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
This is as close to action some of us is gonna get for awhile. :lol::lol: I have totally immersed myself in this story and feel every thrust of Rasta's buddy :yes::yes: You re bringing out the devil in me girl. :devil:

:lol::lol::lol: ...AMEN...Clariey mi love, mi 'ear yuh pon DAT!!!

:lol: Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Not to mash up Jawi's story but I need some more JA help. Ok so I have an old man for a hubby sometimes...all we ever listen to is Beres Hammond, Al Green, Dennis Brown, Bob...old stuff. I am so sick of old stuff...it is good but I want to be up with the time ya know?? :) So any good suggestions to get more JA music in my life but the hubby isn't gonna handle no Bounty or Sizzla :lol: I am a big Richie Spice fan...anythings similar?

Lawd you all would have died this weekend...we pulled out the Culture Club mix :lol: Good music but :lol:

Lawd Yardie yuh 'ave mi laffing til mi near ded!! First, deh sexy lyrics yuh a use pon yuh poor husbon...now dis... :lol::lol: Try Tarrus Riley, Jah Cure, Alaine, I Wayne, Morgan Heritage, Da'ville, & Etana. They are all conscious artists, that limit th slackness and sing more about uplifting the world and love.

It look like yuh a come outta yuh likkle shell Yardie...mi 'appy fi see it! I give yuh props for stepping outside yuh comfort zone and seeing what's out deh.

Much Respect Yardie :luv::luv: -ask away Chica...weh 'appy fi 'elp,

Gill

Yardie nuff nice vibes wid dem artists dere. You are just too precious. I love the effort you are putting into your man and marriage. :thumbs:

Awww thanks :blush::luv:

I used to be up on all things JA...but then when me and the mister started having problems I didn't want anything to do with him...including JA. It was my hurt and pain that caused that. Now I am trying to catch back up and get my groove back ;)

So I went through our mix tapes last night with the mister and asked him "who sings this one? and dis? and dis? :lol: Come to find out I really like I-Wayne, Richie Spice, TOK and some white guy from Europe that DH can't remember his name :blink: I liked the songs...just never knew who sang them.

So we went to get some CD's last night and can I just say this town doesn't have any clue about reggae/dancehall! They didn't have anything but the oldies at all 3 places we checked. So no new CD's for me...but you know that the hubby got himself ANOTHER Buju, ANOTHER Bob (really don't we have them all by now?!) and ordered ANOTHER Peter Tosh...I tell yuh I just can't get away :lol::lol:

Thanks for all the suggestions and love everyone...it really means a lot (L)

Timeline
Not to mash up Jawi's story but I need some more JA help. Ok so I have an old man for a hubby sometimes...all we ever listen to is Beres Hammond, Al Green, Dennis Brown, Bob...old stuff. I am so sick of old stuff...it is good but I want to be up with the time ya know?? :) So any good suggestions to get more JA music in my life but the hubby isn't gonna handle no Bounty or Sizzla :lol: I am a big Richie Spice fan...anythings similar?

Lawd you all would have died this weekend...we pulled out the Culture Club mix :lol: Good music but :lol:

Lawd Yardie yuh 'ave mi laffing til mi near ded!! First, deh sexy lyrics yuh a use pon yuh poor husbon...now dis... :lol::lol: Try Tarrus Riley, Jah Cure, Alaine, I Wayne, Morgan Heritage, Da'ville, & Etana. They are all conscious artists, that limit th slackness and sing more about uplifting the world and love.

It look like yuh a come outta yuh likkle shell Yardie...mi 'appy fi see it! I give yuh props for stepping outside yuh comfort zone and seeing what's out deh.

Gill

Yardie nuff nice vibes wid dem artists dere. You are just too precious. I love the effort you are putting into your man and marriage. :thumbs:

I used to be up on all things JA...but then when me and the mister started having problems I didn't want anything to do with him...including JA. It was my hurt and pain that caused that. Now I am trying to catch back up and get my groove back ;)

So I went through our mix tapes last night with the mister and asked him "who sings this one? and dis? and dis? :lol: Come to find out I really like I-Wayne, Richie Spice, TOK and some white guy from Europe that DH can't remember his name :blink: I liked the songs...just never knew who sang them.

So we went to get some CD's last night and can I just say this town doesn't have any clue about reggae/dancehall! They didn't have anything but the oldies at all 3 places we checked. So no new CD's for me...but you know that the hubby got himself ANOTHER Buju, ANOTHER Bob (really don't we have them all by now?!) and ordered ANOTHER Peter Tosh...I tell yuh I just can't get away :lol::lol:

i'M SO HAPPY FOR U Guys..things are getting back into motion and on track. They say time heals all..huh..much more happiness to u guys..

(L)

Kimmy

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Gyal, gwaan a yuh bed, roll over pan Kashi and give him a good one feh mi. No badda call out me name doaah, wooooaaaaiiiii :lol::lol::lol:

:o WOOOOIIIEEE!!!! Mi dead

Kimmy and Claire...yuh tuh so blasted wicked

yeah..by di way mi neva address di one Claire pon dis...maam mi woulda neva call out fi u name cause u no have nuttin wah coulda sweet mi so....hehheheee :P

luv u long time

Kimmy

Timeline

Gill

Yardie,

If yuh guh tuh VPrecords. com, they have a "Stricly the Best" line . Volumes 36 & 38 would be right up your block! You can buy them via the internet! They are compilation albums of the best rockers, conscious and love songs. Fortunately, here in NY, they have a store, so I just hop tuh Queens and pick dem up. But you can order on

line...

http://www.vprecords.com/catalog.php?

Blessed,

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: Other Timeline
*Ian tells the Hertz rep that he will be back. He goes back to retrace his steps, and is only allowed as far back as the Customs area. Ian’s head is bent low, and he is attempting to scan the floor in the midst of all the travelers. He bumps into someone obviously not watching were they were going either. When he looks up to curse at the idiot, he feels like he has died and gone to heaven. She was amazingly beautiful, full of raw sexual appeal and exuberance. Ian can feel his mouth moving, but the words will not leave his throat. Melodee glances at him with contempt and stifled irritation. She attempts to brush past him, but Ian grabs her arm to halt her departure.*

On the edge of my seat with anticipation...

Why dis mon have out so fa Tonya?? :angry:

Oh no !!:unsure: mel fi catch HIV too :o

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

I love you Jawi. (L)(L)(L):dancing::dancing: I started reading this at work today and had to stop. This new installment was making my "pums" jump and go "twep, twep" :innocent::innocent::yes::yes: I had to squeeze my legs and run close the site down quick. :lol::lol: I couldn't wait to get home to finish reading. I drove 80 mph on the beltline to get home :reading::reading:

:lol::lol:

Claire, u ole freak..mi can just imagine when hubby gets here..u a go spin pon u head top...ahhaiiieee....a caan laugh..u no easy at all....mi run hom fi my likkle piece :) ...onu know mi ongly a joke wif oonu....

walk good

Kimmy

bawlin :lol::crying: with laughter.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.