jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
*Quinisha chuckles at her little escapade with Ian. She pats her breast to make certain the money she lifted from Ian’s pocket is still intact. Quinisha noticed that he was an easy mark because he allowed her too much access to his personal belongings. She had expertly removed all his cash while he cleaned “little Ian” with wet wipes. Ian better have some plastic in his wallet because his deep pockets were suddenly a lot shallower thanks to his new girl, QT.

She was actually very attracted to him in the beginning, until he opened his mouth. Quinisha couldn’t believe his game was so sloppy. He seemed to have a lot of book smarts, but not an ounce of street in him. She would enjoy toying with his emotions and his wallet when he got back. What did she have to loose? She was dying anyway. So phock all men, they had whatever was coming to them because they were ALL dogs. She would pass it to as many men as time and Death would allow her.

Quinisha ducked into a restroom to quickly count her stash. She had lifted over $3300 dollars from Ian’s pocket. She grinned and clapped silently with glee. Quinisha walked down the airport terminal with extra bounce and sway, occasionally glancing at her beauty in storefront windows. Yes, she would definitely enjoy her arrangement with Ian, for as long as he lasted.*

Now he's got it. A good :yes::yes: I guess lying about it to Toya is catching up to him. :yes::yes::lol: :lol:#######

Edited by clairern

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

*Melodee is elated that she and Delmar wake up in the bed for the third time in as many days. She stretches lazily, and rolls over to snuggle with Delmar. Delmar is resting with his hands behind his head, not really sleeping. He is lost in thought again, and trying to figure out a way to get back with Mya. She still has a week left in Jamaica, but it seems like he is racing against the end of the world. Delmar has been trying to avoid actual sexual intercourse with Melodee because when he keeps calling out Mya’s name when he orgasms. Delmar knew that he couldn’t get away with no sex life at all with Melodee, so he decided to switch to pleasing her with oral sex. He didn’t really care for it, but her extreme over-the-top reactions made it almost bearable. Delmar misses sex with Melodee, but he can’t trust himself.*

Melodee: Shotta, whaa mi do yuh? Yuh face mash up mash up and yuh vex since Wednesday. Gawd knoa mi try fe undastand…but mi cyan tek ie.

Delmar: Mel mi alrigh. Nuff tings dere pon mi shouldas babes. Tings gwaan good wid we. Stop fret nuh. Yuh love mi doan?

Melodee: Yuh knoa mi do Shotta. But, yuh mek mi wonda same wey if yuh rate mi still. Yuh gwaan tru de motions when we mek love…but…but…yuh nuh inna ie like before.

Delmar: Melodee mi turn wan rhaatid bowcat fe yuh. Badman nuh fe put im face pon toilet seat.

Melodee: Eeehhnnn? *kiss teet* Yuh gwaan like mi ask yuh fe nyam mi pums! Yuh see how yuh stay? Mi neva sey Delmar let mi sit pony uh face! Yuh tuh rude yuh knoa. *kiss teet* Mek mi gwaan before mi cuss wan dutty badwud inna de place. CHA!

Delmar: *kiss teet* Mel…wait. Melodee stop gwaan like yuh vex. Yuh knoa mi love yuh and mi will do hennyting fe yuh. Mi love watch yuh foot dem ####### hup inna de hair like kite. Yuh foot shake and shiver…mi get mad juss tink bout ie.

Melodee: *Smiles shyly at the memories* Shotta ie nice fe tru. Mek mi pums jump right yereso. Mi juss wan yuh fe smile likkle more baby. Mi knoa tings nuh gwaan good fe yuh right now…but nuh let ie run yuh Shotta. Come ere baby.

Delmar: Babes yuh knoa mi have fe go a work. Mi tired tuh rass. Mi juss wan fe gwaan chill zeen.

Melodee: Mi knoa…mi too. Mi have fe be dere at 1 PM. Yuh nuh have fe be dere huntil 3 PM Shotta. Whaa mek?

Delmar: Nutten…mi neva wan fe show up late and tired same wey. Mi tink we gwaan ride together.

Melodee: Eeehhhnn. Yuh brite eh? Nuh do nuh smalls fe mi Shotta! Yuh gwaan like mi pums sick yuh! Mi nuh beg agen…cha.

Delmar: Bumbocl** Melodee! Mi juss wan fe chill! Why yuh undastand whaa mi sey?

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

*Melodee storms out of their small bedroom. Why can’t she figure out what is bothering her man? Why is he pulling away from her? Melodee admits that when Delmar performed oral sex on her, she became craven. She couldn’t get enough of the feeling. If he wouldn’t give it to her, he would force her to look elsewhere. Damn. Melodee vowed not to cheat on her man ever again. She only wanted Delmar. No other man would ever make her feel like he does.

Melodee begins making a breakfast of ackee and saltfish, fried dumplings and callaloo. She makes boiled banana and dumplings for Delmar. In a last ditch effort to seduce Delmar, Melodee disrobes when the food is ready. She sets the small table, and calls out to him.

When Delmar shuffles into the kitchen, he barely notices that Melodee is sitting at the table stark naked. He immediately dives into his plate, with his head down and a protective arm surrounding his plate. Delmar wolfs down his food, barely tasting any of it. Melodee plays with her food, rearranging it on the plate. Her vision is blurred from unshed tears that she refuses to let fall.

Delmar gets up, walks over to Melodee and kisses her forehead. He ignores her nudity completely, and walks briskly to the shower. Melodee waits about ten minutes, then she decides that she will go down fighting for her man.*

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Timeline

*Melodee walks into the bathroom, and steps into the shower with Delmar. Before he can object, Melodee kneels in front of him, and begins lathering her hands with soap. She begins stroking his sleeping anaconda with her soapy hands. Delmar doesn’t stop her, but he clinches his jaw rigidly. He looks up at the ceiling, and tries to control his temper. Just when Delmar begins to tell her to stop, Melodee rinses his member and begins exploring him with her mouth. He gradually begins to enjoy the sensation that his lady’s warm mouth is creating in his loin, and his back arches and his buttocks tighten reflexively. Melodee places a firm grasp on his tight butt muscles, as she allows him deeper access to her throat.

Delmar caresses her long wet tresses, as wave after wave of rapturous ecstasy wash over him. He looks down to watch Melodee’s performance. However, his mind does not allow him to register her image; instead, he is literally seeing Mya kneeled before him. Mya stares at him with her intense gray eyes, those gray eyes that swallow his soul, the same eyes of his unborn child. She is smiling at him, and stroking the base of his hood while her mouth engulfs his head and shaft. Delmar closes his eyes again as the wonderful stimulus almost brings him down to his knees. He grabs onto the wall of the shower to regain his footing.*

Delmar: Y-Y-Yes! Oh GAWD. Yeah..oooo…keep…*grunt*…doing that baby. Swallow the hood! Oooohhhh…sh**! I’m coming….I’m commmminngg baby. Tek ie! Tek ie hall Mya. My-Mya…oh gawd Mya. I love you. Please marry me MYA!!!

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

*Melodee uses her hands to bring Delmar to climax. However, when he screams out Mya again, she stands up and slaps him hard across his face. Before he can react, she shoves him away from her, and jumps out of the shower.

Delmar is stunned by his own words, and Melodee’s subsequent reaction. He begins to loose his footing in the slippery tub and falls backwards with a loud thud. Delmar attempts to catch himself and rips the shower curtain down from the rod in the process. He gets up and runs after Melodee. Melodee has tears rolling down her cheeks as she throws her belongings into a suitcase. She is practically running around the room and grabbing as much as she can manage.*

Delmar: Melodee, mi sorry puttus. Mi nuh knoa whaa mek mi sey dem tings. Mi did tink bout de souls singer frum farrin, and mi bawl hout har name. Mi…mi…mi. Melodee stop, and lissen tuh mi.

Melodee: PHOCK YOU! Yuh tink mi an eeidat Delmar? Mi ear yuh call Mya before…who de bloodcl** his Mya? Nuh chat nuh phockery bout de souls singa eidda! Mi try fe show yuh mi love yuh, and mi get dung pon mi knee dem and degrade miself…fe whaa? Fe yuh fe bawl hout anodda ooman name? Bumbocl**! Yuh nuh heasy atall! Yuh tuh rude and facety star. Mi cyan believe mi so fool fool!

Delmar: Mi love yuh Melodee. Mi his sorry. Whaa mi fe do? Whaa mi fe do tuh show yuh mi love yuh? Mi wan fe marry yuh Melodee…but har name slip hout. Nuh lef mi Mel…mi cyan manage ie! Please stop pack yuh grip. We need fe chat Melodee.

Melodee: Yuh dutty lyiad! Move wey frum mi Delmar before mi chop yuh bloodcl**!

* Melodee runs to the kitchen and grabs a kitchen knife. She comes back and lunges for him. Delmar steps out of the way of the knife, and grabs Melodee’s arm. He twists the knife out of her grasp and holds her in a bear hug until she stops fighting. Melodee is so defeated, that she cannot struggle anymore physically or mentally. She breaks down and sobs openly on his shoulder.

Delmar holds onto her and lets her cry. He whispers over and over again in her ear that he is sorry and he loves her so much. When Delmar begins stroking her naked flesh, she pushes him off of her harshly. Melodee backs up and glares at him with pure hatred.*

Edited by jawi876

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Melodee: Yuh nuh fe touch mi flesh agen star! Yuh nuh look pon mi agen! Mi and yuh his ova! Mi neva tink mi woulden manage dem wurds…but mi serious Delmar. Mi wan yuh hout of dis house! Mi nuh go nowhere. Chat bout yuh love mi…CHA! Yuh ongly love yuhself and yuh hood Delmar. MOVE AND COME HOUT!

Delmar: Mi his sorry. Mi love yuh Melodee baby. Trust mi. Mi neva lyiad tuh yuh.

Melodee: Ah whaa? Yuh juss lyiad tuh mi nuh, lyiad BWOY. Fine. Yuh nuh lef? Alrigh! Mi ago!

*Melodee gets dressed quickly in her work clothes, grabs the hastily packed suitcase, and walks out the room and house. She slams the door behind her, not chancing a look backwards.

Delmar glances down at the knife abandoned on the floor. He realizes that he has messed up completely. However, he doesn’t allow himself to feel the full brunt of what just happened because he is still obsessed with Mya. He falls on the bed in despair and frustration. He will make his brother pay for stealing his woman.

Mya takes her things to her mother’s house, and walks to the road to catch a taxi to work. Her eyes are swollen and puffy. Her nose is red, and will not stay dry. Melodee places her shades on to avoid any questions from her friends and family. When she gets to work, she disappears into the restroom to fix her appearance. Melodee expertedly applies her make-up to conceal her under eye circles and red nose, and goes to man her work station.*

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

:o

*Melodee walks into the bathroom, and steps into the shower with Delmar. Before he can object, Melodee kneels in front of him, and begins lathering her hands with soap. She begins stroking his sleeping anaconda with her soapy hands. Delmar doesn’t stop her, but he clinches his jaw rigidly. He looks up at the ceiling, and tries to control his temper. Just when Delmar begins to tell her to stop, Melodee rinses his member and begins exploring him with her mouth. He gradually begins to enjoy the sensation that his lady’s warm mouth is creating in his loin, and his back arches and his buttocks tighten reflexively. Melodee places a firm grasp on his tight butt muscles, as she allows him deeper access to her throat.

Delmar caresses her long wet tresses, as wave after wave of rapturous ecstasy wash over him. He looks down to watch Melodee’s performance. However, his mind does not allow him to register her image; instead, he is literally seeing Mya kneeled before him. Mya stares at him with her intense gray eyes, those gray eyes that swallow his soul, the same eyes of his unborn child. She is smiling at him, and stroking the base of his hood while her mouth engulfs his head and shaft. Delmar closes his eyes again as the wonderful stimulus almost brings him down to his knees. He grabs onto the wall of the shower to regain his footing.*

Delmar: Y-Y-Yes! Oh GAWD. Yeah..oooo…keep…*grunt*…doing that baby. Swallow the hood! Oooohhhh…sh**! I’m coming….I’m commmminngg baby. Tek ie! Tek ie hall Mya. My-Mya…oh gawd Mya. I love you. Please marry me MYA!!!

:o:o More more more!!!! Please ;)

Timeline

Hey Baby Girl. How are things going with you? You guys okay? :thumbs:

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Hey Baby Girl. How are things going with you? You guys okay? :thumbs:

Its just a cold rainy lazy sunday around here. I wanna move to Florida! Finally finished the never ending mound of laundry. As for my relationship I'm taking it one day at a time. My brains sick of thinking about it, lol.

Timeline
Its just a cold rainy lazy sunday around here. I wanna move to Florida! Finally finished the never ending mound of laundry. As for my relationship I'm taking it one day at a time. My brains sick of thinking about it, lol.

I wish we could get some rain. I want to move to Florida too, eventually. I feel you on the thinking part. LOL

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Hey darling. What's wrong? LOL I was trying to give you all something to read tomorrow.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Finally mi get fi kethc up....

waooiii.....Good fi ghetto fab STP carrying QT...if him neva have AIDS well him have it :)

QT u shoulda do wah Gill seh..but mi happy u get do money..go girl :)

Delmar si mi did a tell u dis did a go happen if u no kool u foot cause Mya dun claim har love fi Tradee already...hush now u get wah di duck get..PHOCKED ! :devil: good fi u...too greedy man want u cake an eat it to...CHA!

hope everyone had a great weekend it's OVER :angry:

I need to only work 4days :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
WOW Drama!!!! Delmar gone get another boxin from him brodda, he nah learn his lesson yet :wacko: Mel has had it wit him.

Fi real if Melodee nuh git it now...she a neva guh gitti!! She was dead on bout Shotta though, all im love is 'imself han 'im c*ck!!! Dyam eediat Bwoy!! OK, hit 'appen one time han yuh call hout a nex gyal name, how hit manage 'appen again eh? Melodee betta dan mi...one rascl**t time is hall I need!! Mi feel is wan more rahtid cla*ting Rasta a guh haffi give 'im broddah ova Mya yuh nuh! Hit nuh look like Delmar a guh give hup pon Mya heasy ATALL!!! Hit like 'im a ton stalker now...even getting delusional! :wacko: Bwoy, mi nuh 'ave a good vibes bout Delmar journey rightta now! :no: Mi nuh feel like dis a guh ton out right fi 'im in so many ways! :no:

(L), Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.