jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ahhaha..u know..mi did have some..but dem neva mangy at all...brownie, blackie and pernel..... :yes::lol: sure did...an dem couldn't come a road

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ahhaha..u know..mi did have some..but dem neva mangy at all...brownie, blackie and pernel..... :yes::lol: sure did...an dem couldn't come a road

awoooiiee...Ms. Kim 'ave some stoosh dawg dem! :lol::lol: Lawd, deh amount a time mi call Ken and cyan hear a word 'im a seh cause the next-door neighbor dawg dem a mek hup some NOISE!!! Mi start fi call dem "Beenie & Bounty" deh weh dem guh at each other suh! :lol::lol:

Bless,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

u see it...mi fauda used to tie cat inna bag a trow dem pon house top..lawd onu no kill mi fi mi fauda actions please..but den again a Jamaica dat :):devil:

ahahhaaa

walk good

Kimmy

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Other Timeline
Good morning ladies (F)

Thanks for all the patios suggestions...hubby is gonna be dead this weekend :lol::devil::lol:

I want I full report. :devil:

Did you try the flexing ting up der so? I did, :devil: needless to seh hubby nah let no body else have control, at least not fa long. :blink:

told you. It's hard to accomplish...you have to have a willing participant and STRONG muscles. :lol:

Jamie - I've been taking notes too. Have a good weekend :devil:

What's the flexing thing?

Thanks :devil: With all these new things I am learning the hubby is loving VJ more and more :yes:

I am guessing the flexing thing is the Keigel pelvic muscle exercises. Doing the exercises give you more strength and control of those pum muscles :yes:

When can I stop :help: Is there a test for strength. I need to find those balls..hubby won't seh either way :hehe::huh::unsure: maybe he don't want to hurt mi feelings :unsure:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Quinisha: *starts pointing her finger in the air, and rolling her neck* Excuse me?! I know you didn’t! I will loose my job and catch a case up in this b**** tiddey! Yuewn know nuthin about me alrigh? If you were all that, you wouldn’t be sitting in economy class in the first place boo. I tried to do you a favor. Secondly, this #### is probably the best you would ever have, in your entire sorry a** life! Let me also tell you that I have never worn a weave in my life, it’s mine dumb mf! I want to thank you for ruining my day, and saving it too. You probably got some infections in that little tiny di** of yours. Men with little di**s usually use high priced toys to make up for what they really lack in their pants.

Hey Big balla…why don’t you just use a different airline since you are in such a hurry? Let me guess. You ain’t got enough miles to get a free ticket huh?

Ian: I don’t have time for this bullsh**! GET ME A MANAGER NOW!!!!

Quinisha: I AM the Manager! I suggest you write a complaint. *Rips up the new ticket, and glares at Ian.*

Ian: I KNOW you didn’t just destroy my ticket!

Quinisha: I never destroyed your ticket sir. Your ticket is right here. *furiously typing on the keyboard, and a second later a new ticket appears* Enjoy your flight. Next in line please.

Ian: *snatches the new ticket and looks at it. He is no longer seated in first class, he is sitting at the rear of the plane.* You PROMISED an upgrade! You know what…forget it! You are not worth it! *stalks off and begins pacing near the large floor to ceiling windows*

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

Quinisha on overhead speaker: May I have your attention please. Passengers of NWA flight 358 headed to Montego Bay, Jamaica, we regret to inform you that there has been another delay in departure time. Flight 358 en route to Montego Bay, Jamaica will now depart at 12:00 PM. Again, flight 358 en route to Montego Bay, Jamaica will be departing at 12:00 PM, with boarding commencing at 11:15 AM. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you again for flying with NWA.

Ian: *Ian punches the air, sighs loudly and slumps into a chair.* PHOCK!!!!

*Quinisha glances over at Ian’s irritated posture, and laughs. She continues to check in passengers that had connecting flights. When she finishes with the last customer, she walks past Ian slowly. She chuckles again and mutters how he wasn’t man enough for all of her a** anyway. Ian allows himself to look up at her departing form. Her butt was the biggest he had ever seen. It was high and firm, but HUGE. Her legs were toned and shapely. Quinisha’s waist was tiny in comparison with her large asset. Ian wonders if he can do enough damage control with her to pass the time. He has a long wait at the airport because of all the delays. He clears his throat loudly hoping that she will turn around to look at him. It worked and she turns to look at him briefly.*

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Timeline

Ian: Excuse me, Quinisha is it? *Ian gets up and walks over to her* Look my behavior was atrocious. I want to apologize because you didn’t deserve my displaced aggression. Can I talk to you for a minute? I feel like I’m dying on the inside. Please. I just need to talk to someone.

Quinisha: What? You can say that again. I’m busy. I really have to go. Um. Okay…just a minute. What is it?

Ian: Can you get away from here…so we can…I mean I can have some more privacy? We can go for coffee, my treat.

Quinisha: No, I really can’t afford that amount of time away. What is it that you want to talk about anyway? I think you said enough earlier. What the hell…come with me. *She saunters over to a locked door, and uses her badge to unlock it. She motions for Ian to follow her. They disappear inside, and the door quietly locks behind them. Quinisha continues walking down a long narrow hallway until she comes to another door, and they enter after she looks over her shoulders in both directions.* Okay, we will have some privacy here. What did you want to talk about so bad.

Ian: Where are we?

Quinisha: Does it really matter? You asked for privacy. I gave you privacy.

Ian: Um…okay. I just want to apologize again for my behavior. I’m under a lot of pressure right now. I am not normally so irrational and offensive. I just found out that my sister got sick in Jamaica, and she is waiting for me in the hospital there. They don’t think she has much longer to live. I don’t know what I will do if I loose her too. Our parents passed away a couple of years ago in a horrible car accident. The coroner told us that they never knew what hit them, so I guess that’s a good thing. *Ian looks up at her through teary eyes. He hoped that she didn’t notice him pluck his nose hair just before he glanced up.* I have to get to my sister before it’s too late! God help me! Please don’t take her from me too LORD!!!

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline
When can I stop :help: Is there a test for strength. I need to find those balls..hubby won't seh either way :hehe::huh::unsure: maybe he don't want to hurt mi feelings :unsure:

You should be able to stop your urine flow midstream at will, without any leaking. If you get the balls, you should be able to hold them in place for a few seconds at a time...up to a minute or so.

Oh btw...when they get strong enough...he WILL ask you what you are doing...um...down there. LOL :lol:

Edited by jawi876

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Quinisha: Oh Ian! I’m so sorry. I don’t know what to say. What can I do? *She kneels in front of him, and reaches to hug him to her bosom.* You have to know that God will take care of your sister. She will be fine. I’m so truly sorry. Can I get you something…water…coffee?

Ian: *Sobs openly, allowing his shoulders to heave violently with his fake anguish* I hate hospitals. I’m in this world all alone without my sister. I’m so sorry Quinisha. Please forgive me! Thank you for listening; just hold me please.

*Ian wraps his arms around her petite waist, and pulls her closer. Quinisha rubs his head, and alternately strokes his back in an attempt to comfort him. Ian glances up from her warm soft bust, and sniffles. He slides out of the chair to kneel on the floor with her. Ian begins placing small tentative kisses on her lips. When Quinisha doesn’t pull away, his kiss gets bolder and more aggressive. Ian grabs her big butt in both hands, and he squeezes ferociously.

Quinisha likes a man that is hard and rough, and Ian’s earlier outburst excited her. However, Ian’s kisses leave a lot to be desired because they are too wet. Her mouth and chin are soaked. He even managed to get saliva up her nose. She pulls away, and wipes her face to give him a hint before she gets rude.*

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Quinisha: Calm down boo. I’m not going anywhere. Save all that juice for my other lips baby. *She sticks her manicured finger in his mouth. Ian sucks her index finger greedily. Quinisha squeals and bites her bottom lip as she begins removing his belt. She takes the belt out of the loops, and snaps it on the floor.* BEG!

Ian: What?

Quinisha: You sorry motherpho**** beg for this nah nah! SNAP! Pop! SNAP! Tell me how much you want my sweet nectar b****!

Ian: oooooo…he** yeah daddy likes that sh**! Talk dirty to me b****!

Quinisha: You think I didn’t read yo a**? I know you like it rough daddy, and mama is going to give it to you just like you like it.

*Quinisha lifts her leg and places her heel on Ian’s shoulder revealing her lacy g-string, and thigh high hosiery. She pushes Ian’s head into her crotch. He inhales sharply. Quinisha pushes him away roughly. She steps away from him and removes her tight black pencil skirt. When she bends over to pick the skirt up, she allows her butt cheeks to clap in Ian’s face. Ian groans, and reaches out to grab a handful. Quinisha slides slowly into a full split, and bends her back leg at the knee. She then flexes one of her butt cheeks and makes it pop against the floor. Quinisha moves gracefully into another flexible pose before she rights herself and walks back over to him.

Ian grabs her backside and pulls her closer to him as he continues to kneel on the floor. He begins to explore her orally, and slaps her butt crudely. Quinisha continues to bark orders at him as he pleasures her. Her moans are quiet and increase in volume as her climax nears. Ian instructs her to sit in the chair and drape her legs across each arm of the chair. He quickly removes his remaining clothes, hoping that his erection will endure.

Ian barks vulgarities at Quinisha, and he enters her forcibly. His brutal thrusts force her to cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. He bites her breasts and shoulders, leaving bite marks and open flesh. Quinisha slaps him and rakes her nails across his chest and back. They toss each other all over the small room. Ian grabs a fist of her hair, mildy amazed that her long hair is real, and orders her to kneel and pleasure him. He enjoys gagging her, and yanks harshly on her long locks.

When they get their fill of each other, Quinisha hands Ian a handful of wet wipes to clean up. They clean up in silence because there is nothing left to be said between them. If Toya didn’t work out, he wouldn’t mind adding Quinisha to his stable as his main girl. She didn’t wimp out from the torture he inflicted on her body. She welcomed it, and craved more.*

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Ian: Listen QT…yeah, I’m not using your ghetto birth name again. You will answer to QT when I address you. I’m going to call you when I get back from Jamaica. I want you to have a bag packed, and be ready to meet me at any time. If you are with a man when I call, ditch him. Tell him that your daddy is back home…just get rid of him. I want you to be ready to pleasure me 24/7, is that understood? I hope you can conduct yourself like a lady around my colleagues.

Quinisha: Ha-ha! I know you don’t think you can bark orders at me now. Daddy, your di** may have satisfied my immediate need today, but you definitely don’t have the stamina for long term gratification. Ha-ha. You are funny. You need to change your game plan a little, then maybe we can talk about you having it like that. Money is the root of all evil, and you know this nah-nah is EVILY DELICIOUS. You would have drowned on my nectar if I let you.

Ian: Are you kidding? Do you really think you can pimp me? I’m not one of your tricks at the gentleman’s club.

Quinisha: No problem Daddy. I hope you enjoy your flight. *She begins dressing, and straightening her hair and make-up.*

Ian: What? You know that you want more of me. Any woman would be happy to be on my arm.

Quinisha: I’ve already experienced being on your “arm” daddy. Frankly, it’s not enough for you to command more time with me. I will role play any role you wish me to play for the right price. I have bills and dreams that need financing. If you aren’t willing or capable of bankrolling those bills and dreams, I understand. However, you can’t be the man based on that *points to his crotch* alone. Ha-ha. Look thanks for relieving some of my stress and tension, but I have to go now.

Ian: Wait! How…how much are we talking? If we come to an agreement, you have to understand that you will have to keep me on my toes constantly. You have to be up for any and everything…and I do mean everything. I expect you to be the epitome of a lady around my friends and colleagues, and an incredible freak in my bed. If you dance to supplement your income, you should turn in your notice while I’m gone. I don’t want any of my friends or business partners thinking they know you. You had some pretty amazing moves by the way.

Quinisha: I really have to go boo. *She takes a pen and writes her name and number on his chest like a tattoo.* I’m sure we will both be equally satisfied. You need to get dressed now unless you wish to miss your flight.

*Ian dresses quickly, grabs his carry-on luggage and runs to catch up to her. When he gets back out into the waiting area, it is empty. Another airline employee is announcing the final boarding call for his flight. Ian dashes over to her and hands her his boarding pass and passport. As he glances overhead at the seat numbers, he notices that his seat is directly across from the galley of restrooms. Ian sighs doggedly, and tosses his bag into the overhead compartment.*

Ian: Damn. I really should work on my temper. You talked yourself out of a plush first class ticket right into a seat in a portapotty! This is going to be a long phocking flight!

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawd Jawi, yuh ah kill me. Woooaaaiiiii :crying::crying::jest::jest:

Indeed mi like QT's style man!!! Got deh man honda heavy heavy manners!!! She shouldda tek 'im rahtid belt and give a few good rascl**t lick while she was hat hit!! :lol::lol:

:luv:,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
Lawd Jawi, yuh ah kill me. Woooaaaiiiii :crying::crying::jest::jest:

Indeed mi like QT's style man!!! Got deh man honda heavy heavy manners!!! She shouldda tek 'im rahtid belt and give a few good rascl**t lick while she was hat hit!! :lol::lol:

:luv:,

Gill

:lol::lol::yes:

I agree!! Had it of been me..... I woulda whooped his A** and had them butt checks on fire :devil::lol: We all know his crazy and would have loved that. Then I would have teased him and had his head soooo messed up and anticipating what was coming next not realizing all along that he'd missed his plane :whistle: and left his smart rude A** in that room with his D**K stiff as a nail :yes::hehe:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline
*Ian dresses quickly, grabs his carry-on luggage and runs to catch up to her. When he gets back out into the waiting area, it is empty. Another airline employee is announcing the final boarding call for his flight. Ian dashes over to her and hands her his boarding pass and passport. As he glances overhead at the seat numbers, he notices that his seat is directly across from the galley of restrooms. Ian sighs doggedly, and tosses his bag into the overhead compartment.*

Ian: Damn. I really should work on my temper. You talked yourself out of a plush first class ticket right into a seat in a portapotty! This is going to be a long phocking flight!

:lol: Big ups Jawi :lol:

He couldn't have gotten a better seat :thumbs:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.