jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dh's brother has a megaphone and the number is always showing up different...never gave it much thought.

Jawi (((BIG HUGS))) Sorry that you are in so much pain :( I can't even imagine how hard it is for you. I will be praying for ya girl! Can you go back to work PT til surgery?

The different numbers u guys see on the caller ID when someone calls from the megafon are routing numbers via level 3 communications. Hope everyones having a wonderful day :)

(((JALove))) I've been thinking bout you sweetie. I knew Mr. man was coming in soon and I hadn't you on in awhile. How does it feel to have him close to you? I can't wait for that feeling.

Its nice :) he is currently re-arranging the apartment i say what are ya doin he says im workin u will see when u get home and he calls and says um baby there are some clothes here that go to good will i say no we just went there he says no i think ur not going to wear these lol u will see hahah. We have food issues so far hes not liking much of the food the first nite we bought two meals first one he hated said what is this rubbish! it was cluck u chicken im glad i did not go fly with him it was even better to see him come thru the doors at the airport after waiting an hour and 15 min, the person that checked him in in immigrations was from portland he talked the man ta death, so on the ride home he was im amazement at how big everything was and the airport too and he approved of my driving lol he would nto let me drive in jamaica after my first drive of the rental car so now hes bored at home wants to work really bad hes stuck in the tv im sure he watch ten movies a day but i come home he says are u hungry and sometimes had food waiting :) i have to get used to that its wonderful coming home to him we still have our little tiffs but they are nothin like when we were apart i do think this process can put a strain on ur relationship we get along much better together his fam misses him alot they call all day he was pretty much the one holding everything together there so its alot of adjusting for him and them and he misses home the first two days were really great! u will never forget that the first week the first two days he just looked around the apartment sayin ahh i have my work cut out for me lol u have so much things i cant even think haahhso we go to MD this weekend and then he can try the seafood never had crab so this should be fun too and he can see diff state im looking forward to it i just wish it was warm out so we can go to the harbor i had to take a breather from VJ posting lol but im back here :)

Hey Ja Love I'm so sorry but it's soo hard to read your posts. :lol: Or maybe it's just me. :blush:

Edited by nyseness

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well just here to say that I found this story while browsing on VJ....and finally made it through the 66 pages!!!

Jawi, I'm not usually a romantic stories reader, but this in an incredible story! :thumbs:

I do have some difficulties with the Jamaican slangs :blush: specially when Melodee and Delmar are talking together, but I am doing ok for the most part...

I hope someone is going to kick Ian's a$$ :devil: I hate him :angry:

Welcome Mephys,

I love your cats...they are very cute and yes we are ALL anxiously awaiting Ian's a$$ kicking...it is LONNNNNNG overdue!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Blessed,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
me wonda if Ian an Melodee go meet in de airport :help::o

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH.... :o:o Omob's dats a good question...wat a wicked pair. Mi nuh tink Melodee wouldda put hup wid hall a Ian foolishness and hatered though!

Bless-bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
oh...do what Kimmy said...but don't forget to pat the pums and squeeze the pums lips in between your fingers...and round up yuh mout as you say it. Then you can slash yuh fingas and bite up yuh mout lip...and say HOT WUK...eye eye eye eye.

:dance::dance::whistle::innocent::devil::devil::innocent::thumbs:

:thumbs::lol::lol: I danced to Hot Wuk for Damien months ago...now he wants to do every Saturday night :help:

Just a wine wid it wine wid it

Hot wuk wid it

flashin mi fingas dem and bitin mi lip

did a dutty wine headroll :lol:

SJB my preggo belly won't allow for dutty wine or hot wuk or even stoosh wine :( - hubby hates the dutty wine, says the girls that do it look possessed like on the Exorcist :lol:

That's probably why I'm sitting here now with two herniated discs in my neck! Cha. I'm joking.

I tried it once a long time ago when it first showed up on the scene, and fell over. That was enough for me. :lol:

I never cared for the dutty wine....we have a dance routine to it in my belly dance class...sometimes I used to leave the room when the music started. The hot wuk is okay....we danced to it in the Caribbean Carnival last June..well the clean soca version and the dirty version at the club later that night.

I love the "hula" dance by Macko Diamond for some reason.

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH.... :o:o Omob's dats a good question...wat a wicked pair. Mi nuh tink Melodee wouldda put hup wid hall a Ian foolishness and hatered though!

Bless-bless,

Gill

Tru dat but me tink Ian go use har to git close to de res of de peeps an git info so 'im can do damage to Toya maybe. :(

Timeline

Bless-bless,

Gill

Tru dat but me tink Ian go use har to git close to de res of de peeps an git info so 'im can do damage to Toya maybe. :(

What a wicked mix dem two would be :unsure: I am sure Melodee wouldn't mind helping out Ian in exchange for some rooksing and $$$$

Timeline

Bless-bless,

Gill

What a wicked mix dem two would be :unsure: I am sure Melodee wouldn't mind helping out Ian in exchange for some rooksing and $$$$

Tru dat! Ian is straight EVIL!! :devil: I cyan wait fi 'im jus' deserts!! Nex ting, mi nuh knoa iffa Ian 'rooksing' and Melodee 'rooksing' aguh agree!! :bonk: -mi nuh tink Melo inna deh S&M sittin'

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline
Good morning ladies (F)

Thanks for all the patios suggestions...hubby is gonna be dead this weekend :lol::devil::lol:

I want I full report. :devil:

Did you try the flexing ting up der so? I did, :devil: needless to seh hubby nah let no body else have control, at least not fa long. :blink:

told you. It's hard to accomplish...you have to have a willing participant and STRONG muscles. :lol:

Jamie - I've been taking notes too. Have a good weekend :devil:

What's the flexing thing?

Thanks :devil: With all these new things I am learning the hubby is loving VJ more and more :yes:

I am guessing the flexing thing is the Keigel pelvic muscle exercises. Doing the exercises give you more strength and control of those pum muscles :yes:

Timeline
Tru dat! Ian is straight EVIL!! :devil: I cyan wait fi 'im jus' deserts!! Nex ting, mi nuh knoa iffa Ian 'rooksing' and Melodee 'rooksing' aguh agree!! :bonk: -mi nuh tink Melo inna deh S&M sittin'

Gill

Someone like Melodee will be into anything for the right price ;)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning ladies (F)

Thanks for all the patios suggestions...hubby is gonna be dead this weekend :lol::devil::lol:

I want I full report. :devil:

Did you try the flexing ting up der so? I did, :devil: needless to seh hubby nah let no body else have control, at least not fa long. :blink:

told you. It's hard to accomplish...you have to have a willing participant and STRONG muscles. :lol:

Jamie - I've been taking notes too. Have a good weekend :devil:

What's the flexing thing?

Thanks :devil: With all these new things I am learning the hubby is loving VJ more and more :yes:

I am guessing the flexing thing is the Keigel pelvic muscle exercises. Doing the exercises give you more strength and control of those pum muscles :yes:

"quinting" the pums while rooksing works every time ;):yes:

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Bless-bless,

Gill

Ian gonna land in JA, start talkin that s**t, and realize that no matter how much money, "charm" or "influence" he has is still gonna result in a beatdown :lol:

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Anyone can clarify me about the title of the story ? I just figured out that I started reading it with curiosity few days ago because of the title....but I don't get Stella :unsure:

Is there any part of the story I missed in another post for the beginning, or does it really start with Mya and Toya going to Jamaica?

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Anyone can clarify me about the title of the story ? I just figured out that I started reading it with curiosity few days ago because of the title....but I don't get Stella :unsure:

Is there any part of the story I missed in another post for the beginning, or does it really start with Mya and Toya going to Jamaica?

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Timeline

There is a famous book and movie about an older woman who goes down to JA and falls in love with a younger JA guy...you have probably heard of it..."How Stella Got Her Groove Back"...so I am guessing Jawi meant it to be a play off of that. Most people think of "Stella" as the stereotypical older woman going down to JA to find a younger man.

Nope that is the beginning...them leaving to go to JA.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.