jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

oh...do what Kimmy said...but don't forget to pat the pums and squeeze the pums lips in between your fingers...and round up yuh mout as you say it. Then you can slash yuh fingas and bite up yuh mout lip...and say HOT WUK...eye eye eye eye.

:dance::dance::whistle::innocent::devil::devil::innocent::thumbs:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dh's brother has a megaphone and the number is always showing up different...never gave it much thought.

Jawi (((BIG HUGS))) Sorry that you are in so much pain :( I can't even imagine how hard it is for you. I will be praying for ya girl! Can you go back to work PT til surgery?

The different numbers u guys see on the caller ID when someone calls from the megafon are routing numbers via level 3 communications. Hope everyones having a wonderful day :)

(((JALove))) I've been thinking bout you sweetie. I knew Mr. man was coming in soon and I hadn't you on in awhile. How does it feel to have him close to you? I can't wait for that feeling.

Its nice :) he is currently re-arranging the apartment i say what are ya doin he says im workin u will see when u get home and he calls and says um baby there are some clothes here that go to good will i say no we just went there he says no i think ur not going to wear these lol u will see hahah. We have food issues so far hes not liking much of the food the first nite we bought two meals first one he hated said what is this rubbish! it was cluck u chicken im glad i did not go fly with him it was even better to see him come thru the doors at the airport after waiting an hour and 15 min, the person that checked him in in immigrations was from portland he talked the man ta death, so on the ride home he was im amazement at how big everything was and the airport too and he approved of my driving lol he would nto let me drive in jamaica after my first drive of the rental car so now hes bored at home wants to work really bad hes stuck in the tv im sure he watch ten movies a day but i come home he says are u hungry and sometimes had food waiting :) i have to get used to that its wonderful coming home to him we still have our little tiffs but they are nothin like when we were apart i do think this process can put a strain on ur relationship we get along much better together his fam misses him alot they call all day he was pretty much the one holding everything together there so its alot of adjusting for him and them and he misses home the first two days were really great! u will never forget that the first week the first two days he just looked around the apartment sayin ahh i have my work cut out for me lol u have so much things i cant even think haahhso we go to MD this weekend and then he can try the seafood never had crab so this should be fun too and he can see diff state im looking forward to it i just wish it was warm out so we can go to the harbor i had to take a breather from VJ posting lol but im back here :)

Isn't it just fantabulus to have them here...gosh mi still waan pinch miself more time..love it....Love, enjoy mi dare

(L)

Kimmy

oh...do what Kimmy said...but don't forget to pat the pums and squeeze the pums lips in between your fingers...and round up yuh mout as you say it. Then you can slash yuh fingas and bite up yuh mout lip...and say HOT WUK...eye eye eye eye.

:dance::dance::whistle::innocent::devil::devil::innocent::thumbs:

Hahhaa...sell riight offfff !!

Yardie when u done 'im a go vex cause 'im caan get none :yes:

walk good

Kimmy

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dh's brother has a megaphone and the number is always showing up different...never gave it much thought.

Jawi (((BIG HUGS))) Sorry that you are in so much pain :( I can't even imagine how hard it is for you. I will be praying for ya girl! Can you go back to work PT til surgery?

The different numbers u guys see on the caller ID when someone calls from the megafon are routing numbers via level 3 communications. Hope everyones having a wonderful day :)

(((JALove))) I've been thinking bout you sweetie. I knew Mr. man was coming in soon and I hadn't you on in awhile. How does it feel to have him close to you? I can't wait for that feeling.

Its nice :) he is currently re-arranging the apartment i say what are ya doin he says im workin u will see when u get home and he calls and says um baby there are some clothes here that go to good will i say no we just went there he says no i think ur not going to wear these lol u will see hahah. We have food issues so far hes not liking much of the food the first nite we bought two meals first one he hated said what is this rubbish! it was cluck u chicken im glad i did not go fly with him it was even better to see him come thru the doors at the airport after waiting an hour and 15 min, the person that checked him in in immigrations was from portland he talked the man ta death, so on the ride home he was im amazement at how big everything was and the airport too and he approved of my driving lol he would nto let me drive in jamaica after my first drive of the rental car so now hes bored at home wants to work really bad hes stuck in the tv im sure he watch ten movies a day but i come home he says are u hungry and sometimes had food waiting :) i have to get used to that its wonderful coming home to him we still have our little tiffs but they are nothin like when we were apart i do think this process can put a strain on ur relationship we get along much better together his fam misses him alot they call all day he was pretty much the one holding everything together there so its alot of adjusting for him and them and he misses home the first two days were really great! u will never forget that the first week the first two days he just looked around the apartment sayin ahh i have my work cut out for me lol u have so much things i cant even think haahhso we go to MD this weekend and then he can try the seafood never had crab so this should be fun too and he can see diff state im looking forward to it i just wish it was warm out so we can go to the harbor i had to take a breather from VJ posting lol but im back here :)

Isn't it just fantabulus to have them here...gosh mi still waan pinch miself more time..love it....Love, enjoy mi dare

(L)

Kimmy

:) i am everyday he says he feel like he in a dream but he awake he was happy abt the water pressure in the shower the first one he took he was all loud sayin wooo hoooo i love it lol im glad he finds some comfort of stuff hes a simple person hes not into material stuff or clothes i wish i did have a back yard or somethin so he have somewehre to go sit hes always outside in JA. just chillin we live in a downtown area so soon i hope to move i just have to find what state im goin to! florida, texas or back to md cus my mom sick so i dunno im confused ladies :(

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline

Whew! You said a mouth full! I'm out of breath just reading it. LOL. I am so happy things are going so smoothly for you both. I will pray that he continues to have patience during his wait for employment. Congrats again darling.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Timeline

Whew! You said a mouth full! I'm out of breath just reading it. LOL. I am so happy things are going so smoothly for you both. I will pray that he continues to have patience during his wait for employment. Congrats again darling.

thanks jawi ! im have to tell yall our soc sec lady story mi cuss her lol i hope he gets his card now lol she was nasty

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline

(L)

Kimmy

:) i am everyday he says he feel like he in a dream but he awake he was happy abt the water pressure in the shower the first one he took he was all loud sayin wooo hoooo i love it lol im glad he finds some comfort of stuff hes a simple person hes not into material stuff or clothes i wish i did have a back yard or somethin so he have somewehre to go sit hes always outside in JA. just chillin we live in a downtown area so soon i hope to move i just have to find what state im goin to! florida, texas or back to md cus my mom sick so i dunno im confused ladies :(

awww...how cute about the shower and wooo hooo! I LOVE it! You can always do short term in MD until your mom gets better (adding JaLove mom to the prayer list)...then both of you can visit florida and texas, then make a decision together. Take your time, talk it out, and make the decision together. :thumbs:

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

*Ian is the first in line at the NWA counter for his early flight to Jamaica. He only packed an overnight bag because he doesn’t plan on staying long in God forsaken Jamaica. Ian checks his Rolex anxiously, hoping the idiots behind the counter will get a clue and move their a**es.*

Ian: Is there any tangible or logical reason you are taking advantage of my invaluable time? I don’t understand why you would require that I am three hours early so that I can watch a bunch of minimum wage slackers walk around with sticks up their a**! Please do not open your mouth to refute me, or you with rue the day! Open a window, any window and do what I’m paying you to do, work!

Airline clerk: Sir, we understand your frustration, and we definitely value your business. We will be happy to check you on your flight when our systems are online. Rest assur…

Ian: Again, I am not asking you assure me of your ineptness! Your lack of education and skill is obvious. If you can’t do your job, get me a manager that understands not wasting a man of my caliber's time! *makes a wide sweeping motion to display his Rolex once again.*

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

(L)

Kimmy

awww...how cute about the shower and wooo hooo! I LOVE it! You can always do short term in MD until your mom gets better (adding JaLove mom to the prayer list)...then both of you can visit florida and texas, then make a decision together. Take your time, talk it out, and make the decision together. :thumbs:

yeh i do need slow down a bit im just anxious to leave jerzee !!!! yeh the lady was not listenin to me at all so i got mad with her! he was mad too so we left all mad ! but we soon simmered down. Yeh if i leave the job i currently have i can hold my status as long as i come back in a year well good news my mom had her bone marrow tested they didnt find anythign there! so the dr said thats good then yesterday they tooks a biopsy of the lymph node and that we wont know anything abt for two weeks they kept her overnite she got home yesterday why is the woman cookin chicken and noodles she should be chillin

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline

Airline clerk: Sir, please stand behind the line until called forward by an agent. If you do not comply, you will force me to contact Security. Please rest assured that you will have enough time to board your flight before departure.

Ian: Security? Security? You dumb piece of sh**…I wouldn’t even let you pay me to suck my d***!

Airline clerk: *picks up the phone to page security* Security. NWA Ticketing, page Security to the NWA Ticketing counter.

Ian: You didn’t have to do that. A simple explanation of the delay would have sufficed. My credentials are impeccable. I am a highly respected professional businessman in this city.

*Airport Security arrives very quickly, and Ian is a picture perfect model citizen and businessman. They issue him a stiff warning, and tell him that another disturbance will cause him to be barred from boarding his flight, and escorted from the premises.

Ian scoffs silently at the clerk, but refrains from making any more comments. He knows that she delays the procedure a good 15 minutes more in an attempt to rile him. He will write a stiff letter to the NWA CEO when he gets back from Jamaica. Toya will definitely have to be taught a lesson for making him go through all of this hardship.*

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Filed: Timeline

Hey jalove i will be praying for ur mom, i cant wait until i can wake up next to my sweetie

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Jawiii..tonks mi chile...u dida a kill we...Ian wah mek u so out a order..u caan just keep u backside quiet and move wid di crowd..aright u tink u bad...go a JA go gwaan so and u WILL see....u gwaan

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

(L)

Kimmy

yeh i do need slow down a bit im just anxious to leave jerzee !!!! yeh the lady was not listenin to me at all so i got mad with her! he was mad too so we left all mad ! but we soon simmered down. Yeh if i leave the job i currently have i can hold my status as long as i come back in a year well good news my mom had her bone marrow tested they didnt find anythign there! so the dr said thats good then yesterday they tooks a biopsy of the lymph node and that we wont know anything abt for two weeks they kept her overnite she got home yesterday why is the woman cookin chicken and noodles she should be chillin

Your mom is a faith fighter I see...she is not down for the count! Way to go MOMMY! (please take easy just for our weak little hearts though)

You should not do anything because you are anxious. What is to be, will be. hush now babes.

Omoba,

I was going to do that originally, but it took so much time just finding pictures that the site would accept. I would be spending most of my time looking for pics instead of writing the story...so...but if you all prefer me to add pictures, I can stop writing for a while....*snicker* :whistle:

Edited by jawi876

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.