jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Delmar: *rubs a hand through his locs with frustration* Bumbocl*! Alright. Mi ah chat yereso. Mya, I miss you. I can’t get over you. I want you back in my life. I will do whatever it takes. You are my Hearth Hangel, here touch my heart. *tries to place Mya’s hand on his chest. She snatches away from him.* I-I remember when you craved my touch Mya. I love you Hearth Hangel. We belong together. I want to give you something that is near and dear to me. I want you to marry me. *Delmar pulls the tennis bracelet out of his pocket and holds it out for Mya to see.*

Mya: *mouth drops in awe and admiration of the fine jewelry* Tran…y-you shouldn’t have…Oh my God. I don’t know wh-what to say…

Delmar: *reaches for her arm again and snaps the bracelet on Mya’s wrist* Just tell me you will think about it and us. I know it’s not a ring, but. Just say something…anything.

Tradee: YEAH Mya. Say something. I’m interested in hearing just what you have to say.

Mya: *whirls around to face Tradee* Travis? Baby…I…

Tradee: What did I just walk into? What do you mean you don’t know what to say? How about saying “I love Travis”? How about saying “I’m engaged to your brother”? Or, better yet, “get the phock away from me”!

Mya: Wait baby. Y-You are overreacting. Please let me explain.

Delmar: The choice belongs to the lady bredin.

Tradee: MI BWOY! LOW MI! SHUT YUH RASSCL** MOUT BEFORE DAWG NYAM YUH SUPPA!

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Mya: *She begins to remove the bracelet*Tran, I can’t take this bracelet. I don’t love you, I never have. I am in love with your brother Travis, and we just got engaged tonight. I’m sorry if I hurt you in any way. I thought we were just enjoying each other’s company, and living in the moment. I’m sorry. *Mya walks over to Tradee, and places her arm around him. She feels Tradee’s muscles tense, and he almost refused her embrace.*

Delmar: Mi cyan believe yuh still gwaan like yuh and har real. Mi breed har brodda. Yuh inna love wid de modda of mi pick~

Tradee: LYIAD BWOY!!! *Tradee hauls off and slams his fist into his brother’s face. Delmar goes flying through the crowd backwards. Tradee is immediately on top of him, pummeling him with his fists.*

Tradee: Mi tell yuh fe stop gwaan like wan eediat. Yuh nuh chat phockery bout mi wife star! Har nuh breed fe yuh. Mya tell mi sey oonu neva rooks widout condom yuh lyiad tief! A who yuh tief de bracelet from Shotta? Yuh tuh bad minded star!

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mya: *She begins to remove the bracelet*Tran, I can’t take this bracelet. I don’t love you, I never have. I am in love with your brother Travis, and we just got engaged tonight. I’m sorry if I hurt you in any way. I thought we were just enjoying each other’s company, and living in the moment. I’m sorry. *Mya walks over to Tradee, and places her arm around him. She feels Tradee’s muscles tense, and he almost refused her embrace.*

Delmar: Mi cyan believe yuh still gwaan like yuh and har real. Mi breed har brodda. Yuh inna love wid de modda of mi pick~

Tradee: LYIAD BWOY!!! *Tradee hauls off and slams his fist into his brother’s face. Delmar goes flying through the crowd backwards. Tradee is immediately on top of him, pummeling him with his fists.*

Tradee: Mi tell yuh fe stop gwaan like wan eediat. Yuh nuh chat phockery bout mi wife star! Har nuh breed fe yuh. Mya tell mi sey oonu neva rooks widout condom yuh lyiad tief! A who yuh tief de bracelet from Shotta? Yuh tuh bad minded star!

Wooowwweeeiiii!!!! Boom bat!!!! What a sintin when Toya memba deh bracelet from the airport.

Edited by nyseness

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

Timeline

Woooooiuiiiiiii....Delmar see wah u get uself inna all cause u insist pon going to FARIN...bwoy...dat mek 2 time now u bredda tomp u inna u face chaaa...but u just caan leave well enuff alone

Doan't mess wid di mad RAS !!

walk good

Kimmy

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Gone for a few hours and look what happens :o So you think it will be a double wedding for Mya and Toya?

This story is so good :yes:

Ditto

No mi no tink so cause Mya love flashy tings and she waan do fi har own alone so she no affi share the lime lite wid Toya...heheh...u no see a pure name bran she wear...wooaiiiii

walk good

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
:lol: Jah knoa Maddy wi 'ave nuff ting fi cry bout inna dis yah world...suh mi try fo mek peeple memba how it feel fi laff! I am a clown :jest: and proud tuh be won...suh nuh baddah fi fell bad! Deh funny ting is, Ken can be so serious, sometimes it's like he is 10 years older than mi, although it's deh other way 'round! Mi kindda haffi shake 'im sometimes and seh "Lawd, loosen up!" :lol:

Blessed (L) always Maddy.,

Gill

P.S. -Deh regulars can tell yuh mi love fi give heveryone nick name...'Maddy' ;) (Hope yuh nuh mind!

(mi tek too long fi edit so mi affi write it ovah)

I and I overstand what you saying Youngting, you cry so you bettah laugh bout it :lol: Ken- your

husband ? beautiful.....

Tradee and Mya a go get married......now mi a feel the bug....but mi married already.....................

Madame please doan falla Gill wid har mad self...just kiddin she will mek u laugh til u blue...Mi love u 'ear...woaiii.....

walk good

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Gone for a few hours and look what happens :o So you think it will be a double wedding for Mya and Toya?

This story is so good :yes:

Ditto

No mi no tink so cause Mya love flashy tings and she waan do fi har own alone so she no affi share the lime lite wid Toya...heheh...u no see a pure name bran she wear...wooaiiiii

walk good

True...but she did say she wanted to be married before baby...plus she will want to stay in JA. I wouldn't be suprised if she went for it. Knowing her she could pull off bashment in a day flat :lol:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:lol: Jah knoa Maddy wi 'ave nuff ting fi cry bout inna dis yah world...suh mi try fo mek peeple memba how it feel fi laff! I am a clown :jest: and proud tuh be won...suh nuh baddah fi fell bad! Deh funny ting is, Ken can be so serious, sometimes it's like he is 10 years older than mi, although it's deh other way 'round! Mi kindda haffi shake 'im sometimes and seh "Lawd, loosen up!" :lol:

Gill

P.S. -Deh regulars can tell yuh mi love fi give heveryone nick name...'Maddy' ;) (Hope yuh nuh mind!

I and I overstand what you saying Youngting, you cry so you bettah laugh bout it :lol: Ken- your

husband ? beautiful.....

Tradee and Mya a go get married......now mi a feel the bug....but mi married already.....................

Madame please doan falla Gill wid har mad self...just kiddin she will mek u laugh til u blue...Mi love u 'ear...woaiii.....

walk good

Yuh see dat Maddy, uh nuh see ow Kimmy hangle mi :lol: She dyam right though...she knoa mi too well... :lol: Mi mad yes! :wacko::lol:

Now tuh deh story, mi nuh waan Ras fi feel nuh way...a jus' dazzle Mya did dazzle wid deh pretty pretty babble...materialistic Mya surfaced for a second...den she come back tuh har senses!! Now, Tran..'im head GONE!!! 'Im wickid fi git poor Melodee open like dat and jus' lef har suh!! Melodee's gonna STALK him claat foreva and worse yet she a guh tell heverybodda seh 'im eat honda 2 foot table, if ran nuh find his ra$$ home tuh-NOIGHT!!! :lol::lol::lol: ...I guess dats why we leave the writing to Jaws :lol::lol:

Just my 2 cents!

Blessed,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Gill

husband ? beautiful.....

walk good

Yuh see dat Maddy, uh nuh see ow Kimmy hangle mi :lol: She dyam right though...she knoa mi too well... :lol: Mi mad yes! :wacko::lol:

Now tuh deh story, mi nuh waan Ras fi feel nuh way...a jus' dazzle Mya did dazzle wid deh pretty pretty babble...materialistic Mya surfaced for a second...den she come back tuh har senses!! Now, Tran..'im head GONE!!! 'Im wickid fi git poor Melodee open like dat and jus' lef har suh!! Melodee's gonna STALK him claat foreva and worse yet she a guh tell heverybodda seh 'im eat honda 2 foot table, if ran nuh find his ra$$ home tuh-NOIGHT!!! :lol::lol::lol: ...I guess dats why we leave the writing to Jaws :lol::lol:

Just my 2 cents!

Blessed,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Gill

husband ? beautiful.....

walk good

Just my 2 cents!

Blessed,

Gill

ahahhaaa...wait til Melodee start pon 'im..a bet a one duppy she ago set pon 'im...hehhee...Delmar a go mad cause 'im caan hangle it....

Bwoy mi ben cause mi naa go can read di story till di wkends cause Jawi baby luv a go back a work... :help:

Mi waant u go back so u no use all u FLMA and u can be confortable...but mi a go miss mi story..so mi affi work suring the wekk....surrrpsss... :angry:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ian mad tuh RASSSSSSSSSSSSS...it arright though, mek Rasta cyatch he's claat!! Ras BEEN talking bout use 'im rahtid cutlass fi a minute now...HIM READY!!!! Plus, if Ras tell mi Rasta brethren dem....Bwoy Ian nuh 'tan a chance!! Mi jus' hope seh Ian isready!

Move yah ras CHOP CHOP, IAN and come tuh Yard!!!

w-mokko-machet.jpg...here's coming fi yuh Ian!!! Where yuh deh??? Come out, come out wherever yuh har :ph34r:

Gill

OOOOOOHHH MMMMMYYY GGAAAAAWWWDDDD :lol: :lol: :lol:

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline
restaurant.

Tradee excuses himself from the table, and walks over to a waiter. He whispers something to the waiter, then comes back over to the table. Tradee holds out his hand for Mya, and then he brings her hand to his waiting lips. As soon as he brings her hand away from his lips, the DJ begins playing the new song, “She’s Royal”, by Tarrus Riley.*

*SWOON* :wub:

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline
Royal Palm Estates?!?! I love that show...I watched it all the time when I was in JA :yes:

Mi show dat :yes: I wish I could find it on dvd or satellite

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline

*Security comes to separate the two men. They are holding Tradee in a reverse head lock with his arms above his head. Delmar can barely stand. So, they are holding him under his arms while he leans his weight on two guards. The guards are laughing because the twins are fighting over a woman…a fine woman but damn. One of the guards begins leering at Mya, and he licks his lips hungrily. Tradee struggles to get free, and he threatens to kill the guard for disrespecting his Empress.

Mya reaches quickly into her clutch, and hands the guard holding Tradee $100 US.*

Mya: Here, take this. Please let my fiancé go…please.

Guard: Eeehhnnn? Whaa ‘teva yuh sey missus. Yuh gwaan pay fe dis wan yere tuh? He releases his hold on Tradee and puts the money in his pocket.

Tradee: PHOCK em mi yout. Yo Shotta…yuh ded tuh I and I zeen? Nuh ramp wid mi agen yuhseemi? Mya, let’s go!

Mya: Okay baby. But, what about Toya and-and Fitz?

Tradee: LET’S GO! We catch a route taxi outta road.

Mya: But..but. No. Travis. I love you, but I refuse to let you talk to me like that. We can go and get them really quick baby. I know you are upset. But, we can’t just leave without telling them we are leaving.

Tradee: *kiss teet* Ehhhnn. Call dem come, but mi nuh go back inna dere. Mi ago murda im rassc***! Mi gwaan outta road…soon come.

Mya: Wait…okay…okay. Just let me call Toya okay? *Mya calls Toya’s phone. Toya answers and tells her that she and Fitz are coming right behind them.*

Come on baby; let’s go outside. Fitz and Toya are coming out behind us. I need you to calm down baby. Please?

Tradee: Mi criss. *He grabs Mya by her elbow and leads her out of the club. When they get downstairs, he walks over to the parking lot, and begins rolling a spliff. Tradee lights the spliff, takes a long pull then hands it to Mya. Mya refuses it.* Whaa mek?

Mya: *Mya rubs her stomach protectively.* I didn’t drink the champagne either. *She shrugs dismissively, then wraps her arms around his waist* I mean…we don’t know yet. Better safe than sorry right?

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.