jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Toya: Hey, that man you were talking to earlier in the airport was HOT girl! I almost slipped in a puddle of my own drool. What was he about? If he wasn’t so obviously into you, I would have probably got up the nerve to say something to him. Forget IAN with men like that around. You two look good together too. Is he a Rastafarian like Bob Marley?

Mya: Damn chill girl! We only talked for about two minutes before we interrupted our flow. Envy does not look good on you sweetie. You know this is how I roll. Girl, do we really look good together? No…no, never mind that. What the he** do you mean you would leave Ian for a man like that? You are trippin. You are letting this Caribbean breeze get in your brain and free up some of that old world thinking huh?

Toya: Haa-haa. I know girl. I’m ready for anything right about now. Seriously, if you don’t want him, send him this way. I will love his a** the right way.

Mya: Shut the he** up! You know that is something I would never do to you! I would never think about stepping to Ian if you two broke up. You are way out of line, and a little disrespectful right now. So, you are saying that if any of the men I had flings with were attracted to you, you would step to them?

Toya: Whoa! My, you have to know I was just pulling your leg. I was joking. I would never be foul like that. I love you too much. Why are you reacting so harshly about a man you just said hello to? I mean, he wasn’t another one of your flings. You didn’t even…have…enough…time…to…MYA!!!! You didn’t!!! Tell me you didn’t. That’s an all time low even for you! You didn’t know that man from Adam! I mean how long did you know him...a minute?

Mya: Just let it go Toya! Whether you know it or not, I am capable of human emotions and feelings. I’m not some blow-up doll that just passes from one man to the next. I felt a connection with that dude, you know. So, I’m sorry if I don’t want to hear you joke about him okay? I may never see him again, and I don’t know if I’m okay with that. Can I just have a minute to process everything please?

Toya: *stuttering in complete confusion* Uh. Y-yeah. S-sssure. I’m sorry Mya. I don’t know what to say. I’m sorry. Why didn’t you tell me? Wow. Man. Geez! Wow.

Mya: It’s cool. Let’s just let it go for now. I will talk to you later about it when I sort it out okay.

Toya: Okay.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mya: I wonder why he gave me his phone. What am I supposed to do with it?

ANSWER IT!!! LOL

JoJo... Girl you're a MESS!!! :lol::lol: Now, Mya a tink twice bout har rooking...she neva tink once bout it inna deh bathroom stall! Look 'ere mi a wanda if Delmar a guh giv Mya did bracelet sittin', only fi deh gyal dat a bang dung deh door fi see it pon har and call her tief! Wuh onnuh feel?

(L),Gill

P.S.- Jawi, Girl yu are a true blessing...I needed this today...I just felt down...like deh flipping NOA2 neva a guh reach :crying: !! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU GUYS!!! (L)(L)(L)

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ANSWER IT!!! LOL

JoJo... Girl you're a MESS!!! :lol::lol: Now, Mya a tink twice bout har rooking...she neva tink once bout it inna deh bathroom stall! Look 'ere mi a wanda if Delmar a guh giv Mya did bracelet sittin', only fi deh gyal dat a bang dung deh door fi see it pon har and call her tief! Wuh onnuh feel?

I thought the same thing (she got the bracelet) but he smart and that will come in handy later $$$. I woulda never guess he gave her the cell! Is it a DigiHell or Cable an Wutless?

P.S.- Jawi, Girl yu are a true blessing...I needed this today...I just felt down...like deh flipping NOA2 neva a guh reach :crying: !! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU GUYS!!! (L)(L)(L)

Babylon a watch mi like wan jancrow - cha!

LOVE YOU TOO (L):thumbs:

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline

ANSWER IT!!! LOL

(L),Gill

Yuh knoa mi love yuh DYT...pretty young thing! Show me some loving...tender loving care!!! :dance::whistle:

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ANSWER IT!!! LOL

I thought the same thing (she got the bracelet) but he smart and that will come in handy later $$$. I woulda never guess he gave her the cell! Is it a DigiHell or Cable an Wutless?

Babylon a watch mi like wan jancrow - cha!

LOVE YOU TOO (L):thumbs:

LOLOLOLOL ROTFL DWL :lol::lol::lol: ...truss mi Sis, mi done kno deh runnin's :lol:

(L), Gill

Thanks for PM...I needed that!!!! Bwoy, onnuh will never know how much I appreci-RATE yuh!!!

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

*Back at the airport Delmar is trying to figure out his next move, and trying not to let his bathroom encounter effect him too much.*

Delmar: Yo mi bwoy, mi tell yuh sey mi juss meet wan hot gyal fe tru. De gyal a brownin…nice and petite…yuh knoa dem look sweet! Har yeye dem fava wan puss tuh rass! Mi yout…har yeye dem mek mi almos bawl hout and cry. Haa-haa. Nuh sar…ah truth mi tell yuh.

Co-worker: Bwoy yuh wicked tuh baxside. Nuff ooman sweet yuh all til now. Melodee ago fling wan rackstone afta yuh chat bout yuh loose yuh phone star.

Delmar: Mi knoa. Mi have fe tell Melodee to cool ie fe tru. Mi gwaan heasy same wey still.

Co-worker: Bullet. Bullet. Yuh nuh easy atall mi yout. Gwaan tru. *Co-worker starts skanking because he loves suss. He cyan wait tuh tell his girl Chantell dat Delmar rooks hoff a farina.*

Delmar: Mi ago call mi cell when mi get tuh Ochi and check har. Mi have nuff plans…nuff big tings a gwaan.

*Delmar is confused by the raging emotions, and thinks that those feelings will resolve themselves once he is able to really work her properly. He releases nervous energy by exhaling loudly. He tries to imagine how long they could have carried on in the restroom if they had not been interrupted. He laughs at the memory of Mya telling him not to stop no matter what. De gyal have de stamina and har moves wicked tuh rhaatid. He glances at his shoulder and the mark of passion she left there at the peak of her climax. He can feel the remnants of her nails clawing across the surface of his smooth back. He is amazed that he back is not permanently scarred from the occasional grooves that mar its surface. Delmar is hooked, on his first time out the gate with a farrin ooman. He tries to calm himself dung and remind im dat business his business. He goes to his locker for his other cell, and rings the one in Mya’s possession. Answa mi gyal…answa.*

*Mya jumps a mile when the phone rings in her lap. She nervously glances at the phone, and notices the Caller ID shows: “Tran”. Mya is confused now.*

Mya: If I have his phone, how is he calling from his phone? Girl snap out of it! You know the game, he has another cell. *Mya decides to answer the phone.* Hello?

Delmar: Hearth Hangel Mya! Ah mi..Tran. Yuh dere ah Ochi? I mean um. Hey baby. It’s me Tran. I miss you already angel. Have you and your friend made it safely to Ocho Rios yet?

Mya: Hi Tran. No we are just making it through Runaway Bay the driver told us. He told us that Ocho Rios is in St. Ann. Isn’t there where you told me you lived? Why didn’t you just say Ocho Rios?

Delmar: Oh. You are nearing your destination. You should be there in another ½ hour or so. Yes, I live in St. Ann, but not in Ochi. I live in Priory, which is not too far from Ochi. I’m glad you answered the phone because I wasn’t sure if you had your cell number listed on the business card with you. Yo rude bwoy, len mi wan bag juice star, mi beg yuh. Nuh star mi juss buy mi wan phone card. I’m sorry baby. What were you saying?

Mya: I was just saying that I enjoyed our ‘meeting’ very much. I would like to meet you again soon. Jamaica is so beautiful! I’m so happy right now. I could die a happy woman right now. *smiling for the first time since leaving the airport*

Delmar: I loved our meeting, and I our next meeting soon come…trust me. So sexy body girl, why are you traveling without your man? Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy that your man trusts you to travel alone because I wouldn’t let you out of my sight. Mya, I want to spend your holiday with you if you don’t mind. You know you remind me of the Mya that sang with Beenie Man. Mi gyal yuh body sell hoff! Yuh pums love de rude bwoy hood mi give yuh doan? Mi cyan wait fe watch yuh pums swallow mi buddy agen. RASS!!! Ehh? Oh, I just said that your body is nice, and we fit good together. I can’t wait until I can hold you in my arms all night. My friend told me that he would change schedules with me so I can spend evalings with you.

Mya: Really? Are you serious? Wow. I mean…um..that was bold of you to assume that I would be available. How did you know that I would want to spend time with you again? I hope you don’t think you will just be laying under me when you get off work. Although I wouldn’t behind laying under you, on top of you, in front of you. OOO…his voice is making me hot all over again! I like to go…I like to party. I like to umm…you know too. *giggles coyly* But, I hope that’s not all you have planned for us. I can’t just leave my girl hanging like that either. She doesn’t know anyone here, and she is rather shy. I would really like to get to know you, for you Tran. What is your real name again?

Delmar: My real name is Travis. Why don’t you remember my name? I remember yours Mya. Oh, I have a twin brother than can keep your friend company. Yeah, we look just alike except he is true Rasta until him die. Listen Hearth Hangel, I will call you as soon as I reach home okay? I have to finish up at work, and I will be thinking of you until I see your smile again. Little more baby.

*Delmar hangs up quickly because he can see his girlfriend, Melodee, approaching in the distance. He doesn’t want her to know he has this phone because she will want to check the call timer and call logs. He doesn't need the added drama right now. He thinks about how beautiful Melodee is, and wonders what will happen to them when he has to leave. He loves her as much as she will allow him to, he just wished she would go on a little easier about their cash flow issues. He sighs, and runs a tired hand over his dreads.*

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Melodee: Whaa gwaan Shotta? Yuh gwaan like yuh haunted doan? ‘Teva. Mi hope yuh save de money fe taxi tonite. Mi nuh have time fe beg a ride Delmar. Mi tired tuh rass. Eediat ooman tourist come thru wid nuff tings stuff inna dem grip chat bout ah dem tings ongly…and dem nuh bring gifts and ting. Wan ooman come wid nuff pickney and big man slippas but no pickney or man did wid har. *kiss teet* Dem tek big ooman fe bloodcl*** eediat. Mi neva mind de fool fool tings same wey still. Delmar baby, beg yuh fe stop KFC tonite. Nuh mi nuh wan fe stand ova stove tonite, and mummie nuh cook eidda.

Delmar: Eeeehhhnn?? Mi nuh rate KFC! But mi ago low ie cuz mi have fe go outta road likkle bit zeen? Mi nuh have money fe buy KFC, so yuh have fe nyam yuh suppa a yaad. Mi phone dash wey tuh. *kiss teet* Mi nuh knoa whaa happen tuh ie. Ie dere pon de clip den ie nuh dere so. Eeehhnn. Astroy change mi schedule fe de next two weeks zeen? Mi ago wuk early morning…so yuh ago need fe catch taxi inna evaling same wey.

*kiss teet* Nuh bodda wid dat star. Mi nuh ramp wid yuh tonite. Nuff good vibes a gwaan.

*Melodee gets into the taxi angry because Delmar is going out alone on their 5th anniversary. She knows better than to challenge him when his mind is made up because he will end up staying out for days to avoid the confrontation. Melodee drifts off from exhaustion, she leans back on Delmar’s welcoming chest. She smiles to herself when she feels his hood react to the shift in her body.*

Delmar: Jesus Saviour pilot mi! Gawd knoas mi love Melodee, and mi nuh wan fe hurt har. Mi neva tink sey farrin ooman get mi sprung frum de first work! Mi cyan stop tink bout Mya. Mi might even fall inna love wid har wan day. RASS! Why de eediat man dem nuh chat bout real feelings inna farrin rooks! *He instinctively begins caressing Melodee’s body discreetly, and his manhood is throbbing in cadence to his heartbeat against the softness of her butt. But, he is only thinking about Mya and her beautiful gray eyes. He begins whispering in Melodee’s ear.* MMMMMM…mi love yuh Mel…Happy Anniversary puttus. Gwaan fe sleep…mi will wake yuh zeen.

Melodee: Mi love yuh tuh Shotta. *snuggles closer and whines har batty seductively juss tuh ear im groan. She quickly falls asleep*

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Where is everybody? I think I'm going to make you beg for more...Bye-bye! :devil::whistle::devil:

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Where is everybody? I think I'm going to make you beg for more...Bye-bye! :devil::whistle::devil:

I think the East Coast ladies are leaving work soon. Just us Westies over here enjoying the reads!! :thumbs:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Girl you have us all in suspense LOL. I can't wait to read the next installment. You are talented!! :yes: Now I see why the yardie thread is so quiet today. You got them all enraptured in your little mystery story. Gwaan me gyal. You a de best!! :thumbs::thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Meet your main characters:

*Disclaimer: The following pictures are for entertainment purposes only. They are in no way associated with the characters in the fictional story “My Name Ain’t Stella.” Any events listed herein are purely fictional, and any similarities to true events was not intentional.* :thumbs::innocent:

Mya:

stacey_dash03.jpg

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Whoa! I shouldn't have read this at work...hot and bothered and dead with laughter all at the same time :lol: Gwaan Mya and rock his world :lol:

Hearth Hangel <---- DWBCL :lol:

He thinks about how beautiful Melodee is, and wonders what will happen to them when he has to leave. He loves her as much as she will allow him to, he just wished she would go on a little easier about their cash flow issues. He sighs, and runs a tired hand over his dreads.*[/i]

Yuh tink him easy? Blasted boy has it planned from now to get to foreign *long kissteet*

Timeline

*Disclaimer: The following pictures are for entertainment purposes only. They are in no way associated with the characters in the fictional story “My Name Ain’t Stella.” Any events listed herein are purely fictional, and any similarities to true events was not intentional.* :thumbs::innocent:

Mya:

stacey_dash03.jpg

Toya:

kimberley_locke_150b.JPG

Tran:

kymani1.jpg

Tradee:

f5b00.jpg

Edited by jawi876

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Mya:

stacey_dash03.jpg

Toya:

kimberley_locke_150b.JPG

Tran:

kymani1.jpg

Tradee:

f5b00.jpg

Melodee:

cherine.jpg

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.