jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
quote]

BWOY...WI GONE BACK TUH DAT HARGUMENT AGAIN??? :lol: Oonuh, i guh git mi in trouble!!! SHHHHHHHHHH (* Gill a look 'round* Whispering tuh oonuh) Mine is deh same, him can 'lick wood' (Bang on walls) & flash lighter all 'im want when 'im inna deh dancehall when dem dyam 'Nuh Nyam' song come on, I just sit there and smile :D ('im tell mi nuh fi duh dat, but I cyan help it! ) It's gets on my nerves, like who deh hell is Beenie Man, Kartel, Movado or henny a dem fi tell mi wuh mi fi duh and cyaan duh inna fi mi bedroom! :angry: Worse part dem a probably duh it tuh! :lol: Srrrrrrrrrrrps.

:o ROTFLMAO.....really??? him hafta come chat ti mi husbond ;)

LOL!!! Wi git dat conversation outta deh way hearly hearly, when it was a friendship! Let's not forget my ex husband was American...(mi kindda git spoiled wid it! :lol::lol:;) )...Ok, that 's it nuttin' else...Bloodcl**t if hubby2b ever read dis...mi han Ian a guh haffi hide inna deh bush! :lol::lol: Only difference...Ian wouldda git deh cutlass and I wouldda git deh worse tongue-lashing ever...(not the kind I like either :P ) :angry::lol::lol: )!!!

Bless, Gill

P.S.- I know..I'm bad!

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL!!! Wi git dat conversation outta deh way hearly hearly, when it was a friendship! Let's not forget my ex husband was American...(mi kindda git spoiled wid it! :lol::lol:;) )...Ok, that 's it nuttin' else...Bloodcl**t if hubby2b ever read dis...mi han Ian a guh haffi hide inna deh bush! :lol::lol: Only difference...Ian wouldda git deh cutlass and I wouldda git deh worse tongue-lashing ever...(not the kind I like either :P ) :angry::lol::lol: )!!!

Bless, Gill

P.S.- I know..I'm bad!

GILLLLLLLLLLLLL, stoppp I am gonna wet my pants, luckily I am home, you funny nuh back foot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
quote]

BWOY...WI GONE BACK TUH DAT HARGUMENT AGAIN??? :lol: Oonuh, i guh git mi in trouble!!! SHHHHHHHHHH (* Gill a look 'round* Whispering tuh oonuh) Mine is deh same, him can 'lick wood' (Bang on walls) & flash lighter all 'im want when 'im inna deh dancehall when dem dyam 'Nuh Nyam' song come on, I just sit there and smile :D ('im tell mi nuh fi duh dat, but I cyan help it! ) It's gets on my nerves, like who deh hell is Beenie Man, Kartel, Movado or henny a dem fi tell mi wuh mi fi duh and cyaan duh inna fi mi bedroom! :angry: Worse part dem a probably duh it tuh! :lol: Srrrrrrrrrrrps.

Bless, Gill

P.S.- I know..I'm bad!

That's right...u will be on the next jet plane back to the states....u betta STOP ..hehehe!!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
quote]

Bless, Gill

P.S.- I know..I'm bad!

That's right...u will be on the next jet plane back to the states....u betta STOP ..hehehe!!!

Dyam right Kimmy...blowing up my Boo's spot like that! :lol::lol: (Lawd, mi hope Shawn99 nuh see dis...I wouldna 'ear deh end deh it :lol: )

(L),

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
quote]

LOL!!! Wi git dat conversation outta deh way hearly hearly, when it was a friendship! Let's not forget my ex husband was American...(mi kindda git spoiled wid it! ;) )...Ok, that 's it nuttin' else...Bloodcl**t if hubby2b ever read dis...mi han Ian a guh haffi hide inna deh bush! Only difference...Ian wouldda git deh cutlass and I wouldda git deh worse tongue-lashing ever...(not the kind I like either :P ) :angry::lol::lol: )!!!

Bless, Gill

P.S.- I know..I'm bad!

Dyam right Kimmy...blowing up my Boo's spot like that! (Lawd, mi hope Shawn99 nuh see dis...I wouldna 'ear deh end deh it

(L),

Gill

:lol::lol: u see it :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Whew!!! Back from Jamaica and just finally caught up with all the readings. Glad to see it still going strong!

Jawi, I was in the Sangster airport and saw this book about Jamaica Erotic Stories and I thought about you. So now you know there is a market for that kinda stuff. You really should get a publisher.

Take care all. I'm starting the new job tomorrow and won't be on here in the day time cause a girl ain't tryin' to get fired.

I hope all yall are clearing your internet history and cookies on your work computers or Mr. Boss man may see what ya lookin at. ;):no:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
Whew!!! Back from Jamaica and just finally caught up with all the readings. Glad to see it still going strong!

Jawi, I was in the Sangster airport and saw this book about Jamaica Erotic Stories and I thought about you. So now you know there is a market for that kinda stuff. You really should get a publisher.

Take care all. I'm starting the new job tomorrow and won't be on here in the day time cause a girl ain't tryin' to get fired.

I hope all yall are clearing your internet history and cookies on your work computers or Mr. Boss man may see what ya lookin at. ;):no:

Welcome back..Cograts on ur new job...noooo..we don't want u to get fired..it too soon :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:lol: :lol: You ladies are truly a bunch of nuts! I laughed so hard at the picture Gill. Thanks. Glad to see you back Marlita. How was the trip? Congrats on the new job.

Here is a little more of the story:

Delmar: Melodee, come back tuh yuh yaad nuh. Mi miss yuh star. Yuh knoa mi love yuh doan?

Melodee: Shotta, mi cyan manage de phockery. Yuh tek mi fe wan rasscl** eediat doan? Whaa mi pums neva sweet yuh? Yuh chat bout mi neva wan fe breed fe yuh ray tay tay. Yuh need fe tek wey yuhself mi bwoy. Mi have fe get back tuh work.

Delmar: Melodee babes, business nuh dun fe we. Mi need fe chat serious ting wid yuh zeen? Mi ago back tuh wuk tuh. Mi cyan manage de separation puttus. *pulls her close, and kisses her lips lightly.*

Melodee: Eeeehhh. Yuh nuh right Shotta. Lata.

Delmar: Alright…likkle more.

*Melodee walks off towards Customs to finish up her shift. She knows that she can’t resist Delmar’s charms any longer, and she is excited about their make-up session tonight. Melodee manages to semi-smile and sneer at the stupid female tourists. She looks at each one carefully, wondering how many would fall for Delmar’s good looks and long locs. It was enough to ruin her brief moment of happiness.

Delmar goes through the motions of directing tourists to their respective stations for hotel transfers, personal pick-up and general assistance navigating the airport. He can’t shake Mya from his memory. He knew that he and his brother would be fine after she was gone. Delmar owed his brother so much, so he couldn’t war with him no matter how much he hurt. Melodee was another matter all together. He wonders if the baby she killed was his or his brother’s. Delmar thinks about all the sex he had with Mya, and wonders if she is pregnant for him. He smiles at the thought of her calling to tell him that she is pregnant, but immediately frowns because he knows that she will call his brother instead. Delmar has to think of a plan to get her back before she leaves Jamaica.*

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

hmm..I wonder what kinda biznez Shotta waan talk wid Melodee bout...maybe 'im waan tell her bout 'im plan fi go a farin :) ar 'im waan ask her bout 'im bredda..a doant know...

Timeline

Melodee: Mi nuh understand why yuh wan fe chat bout ting whaa happen frum mi bawn. Mi cyan breed nuh, so ie nuh matta why.

Delmar: Melodee, yuh neva tell mi say yuh dash wey yuh belly. Mi nuh wan fe argue, but mi need tuh understand. Why yuh and Chantell set hup mi brodda? Yuh tink mi nuh deserve fe have ooman breed fe mi? Mi love yuh tuh rass, but…

Melodee: Look Shotta. Mi his tired, mi foot dem pain mi. Mi nuh come here fe chat bout dis. Yuh wan fe leave mi? Yuh wan mi fe pack mi tings and go? Nutten mi sey can change ie.

Delmar: Eeeehhhnnn? *kiss teet* Yuh nuh heasy atall yuh knoa. Mi wuk ard fe give yuh nice life and ting. Mi his faithful tuh yuh. Mi neva bring phockery come ah we yaad. Melodee from mi a yout, yuh de ongly oomen fe mi. Mi love yuh but mi hurt. Yuh give mi bun wid mi hown brodda. Nuff people dem look pon mi like wan eeidat. Mi cyan manage dis. Mi ago lef, and mi nuh come back yereso. *He walks to their bedroom, and pulls an old battered suitcase from under the bed. He pretends that he is getting angrier and angrier. Delmar knows that he and Melodee are finished, but he will continue to phock her until he gets Mya back.*

Melodee: Whaa? Yuh ago lef mi? Ow yuh stand? Wait Shotta, nuh lef mi! Mi cyan manage ie! Mi love yuh baby. Mi made nuff mistake when mi a pickney, and mi pay fe dem nuh. Mi love yuh Tran. Come nuh.

*Melodee runs up to Delmar and holds on to him. She takes the suitcase off the bed, and pulls him on top of her. Their lips meet gingerly, exchanging small intimate kisses. Melodee parts her lips, an invitation to Delmar’s probing tongue. She massages his tongue with her own.*

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Timeline
Lawd..delmar dutty ehh..bwoy..'im a go wait til 'im get back Mya b4 'im lef her...neva see nuttin so..

Yuh doan know how some men stay!...Don't waan fi give up one pums til 'im sure 'im a guh git another....'im nuh fi git NONE!!! Melodee is eediat!! Pretty gyal a carry on suh ova one man...Surrrrrrrrrrps <kiss teet>

Bless-Gill

P.S.- How was deh 'Monster'??

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline
Lawd..delmar dutty ehh..bwoy..'im a go wait til 'im get back Mya b4 'im lef her...neva see nuttin so..

Yuh doan know how some men stay!...Don't waan fi give up one pums til 'im sure 'im a guh git another....'im nuh fi git NONE!!! Melodee is eediat!! Pretty gyal a carry on suh ova one man...Surrrrrrrrrrps <kiss teet>

Bless-Gill

P.S.- How was deh 'Monster'??

U so rite...awful...Chile mi go and mi neva seh nuttin bout nuttin..and u can tell she was much lighter than previous times..and she call and ole a likkle convo wid mi..so it should get better from here .. :whistle::blink:

:)

Timeline

*Delmar savors the taste of her, and he begins exploring Melodee’s body with his hands. He wants to feel her because he is suddenly craving the foreplay he shared with Mya. Melodee sighs inwardly from the feelings Delmar provokes in her heart and the center of her womanhood. She can feel the heat building between her thighs, and she tries to move closer to her source of joy. Delmar and Melodee continue to grope each other through their clothing. His hips move suggestively, and Melodee arches her back to meet his thrusts.

Delmar begins slowly unbuttoning Melodee’s tight work blouse. His hands move to unsnap her bra, and free her perky breasts from the constraint. Delmar groans her name in the back of his throat and works his way from her hot, moist mouth to slowly tease her rock hard nipples. Melodee’s back arches naturally, as Delmar’s tongue alternately flicks slow and fast over her taut nipples. He pulls each breast into his mouth and suckles like a baby. Melodee rubs his chest and his small nipples as she inhales sharply. Her hands move to remove his uniform. In frustration and eagerness, she pops all the buttons on his shirt. The buttons scatter all over the room, and she knows that she will be combing the floor for them later. Delmar moves his attention back to her mouth, and he sucks on her bottom lip like he sucked at her breast. Melodee hungrily returns his kiss, and pulls his upper lip into her mouth. She kisses and nips at the tendons in his neck. Delmar plants firmer kisses on her fleshy mounds, leaving small purple marks along his path.*

Melodee: Sh** Shotta! Mi wan yuh fe give mi de cocky! Laang time mi nuh feel de buddy inna mi pums. Oooooo…aie….yes….oooooo Shotta.

Delmar: Sssshhhh…mi ago give yuh more den de hood baby…

Melodee: ah-wah eeehhnn…ummmmm…Sh-Sh-Sh-Shotta!!!!

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.