jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
*Tradee wakes to a loud knocking on the door. He and Mya are entangled on the floor. He stands and walks over to the clock on the night table, 8:48 PM. He glances at Mya’s sleeping form on the floor, and walks back over to her. He lifts her effortlessly, and places a kiss on her forehead. She only stirs a little, and hugs his neck tighter. The knocking continues. Tradee is getting irritable, and may not be so nice to the person on the other side of the door. He places Mya on the bed, and shields her nude body with the plush comforter.

Tradee strolls over to the door like the king of the castle. He is aware that he is still nude, but the rude person at the door deserves to see whatever they see. Tradee opens the door and peers out.*

and who is it????????????????????? :whistle::whistle:

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OK so when she said Delmar did she mean Rasta? :lol:

she confused as hell

Nuh mi gyal. Yuh confused. Delmar said his own name...and said my name is Delmar nuh Travis. :whistle::innocent:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

she confused as hell

Nuh mi gyal. Yuh confused. Delmar said his own name...and said my name is Delmar nuh Travis. :whistle::innocent:

No - I mean did she remember that their names were switched? Yuzimi?

Edited by Jonesie

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline
Tradee: Eeehhnnn? Whaa gwaan bredin?

Delmar: Sarry Rasta. Mi try fe knock pon Mya’s door. *Reality dawns on Delmar as he looks at his brother’s naked form* Eh…Eh! Yuh mek de Empress Toya tink twice bout marry de cabbie eh? Wooooiiiieeee! Gwaan tru Ras! Bullet! Bullet!

Tradee: *kiss teet* Mi yout…whaa yuh check Mya fe?

Delmar: Ah whaa?

*Tradee steps aside and walks back into the interior of the room. He casually slips on his jeans. Then, he grabs paper to roll a spliff, and looks at his brother. He walks over and closes the interior door that separates Mya from them.*

Tradee: Mi nuh repeat myself agen dred. WHAA yuh check Mya fe? Yuh business wid I and I Queen dun ovastand?

Delmar: Whaa de bloodcl** yuh chat bout star? Yuh knoa Mya rate mi mi yout! Yuh stare pon mi like wan eediat…but yuh tek de stalker ting tuh far tuh rass!

Tradee: Shotta mi neva wan war wid yuh ovastand? Mi neva step tuh yuh bout Melodee…mi gwaan same wey all til now. But, yuh business wid mi Empress DUN!!! Mya tell mi sey har tell yuh straight and dun har nuh rate yuh from mi bawn. Mya tell yuh fe tek wey yuhself. So mi ask agen, whaa yuh check Mya fe?

Delmar: Rasta yuh and mi his a big man bawn and grow. Mi nuh war wid yuh zeen? Mi nuh knoa why yuh deal inna phockery but mi look fe Mya straight? Mi ago gwaan easy and ting. Tell Mya mi soon come fe check har lata.

Tradee: Nuh RAMP WID MI DELMAR!!!! MOVE AN COME HOUT!

OMG this is really good... :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Timeline

*Mya and Tradee go back to the room and talk until the wee hours of the morning. Mya tells him everything, and he shares everything with her. They discuss family, friends, careers, hopes, dreams and aspirations. Tradee places a protective hand over her stomach much in the same manner as she did earlier. Mya told him that she would no longer use Rasta or Tradee when she talked to him. She always wanted to know she was using his legal birth name.*

Mya: I love you. I hope that Toya understands what happened between us can’t be explained any more than her love for Fitz. I don’t want to loose her friendship because I crossed that line two friends should never cross. Travis, why are you holding my stomach like that? You know the weird thing is that I did the same thing earlier. My mother always told me that you could tell when a baby has been made. Did you feel it too?

Tradee: Mya, you I will always love as my Empress. I want to protect you, and our unborn child. When we created this baby, our bodies melded together forever. We were one in every sense of the word. I couldn’t tell where I stopped and where you began. I never felt that with anyone before, and I only want to feel it with you in the future. I don’t need a test or doctor to tell me that your belly is full with my seed. Please don’t act kill our baby Mya. I know your modeling career is everything to you. But, I can’t bear losing my child.

Mya: I’m scared Travis. I’m not ready for marriage or children right now. What happens to us when I fly back to the States? What? Am I supposed to me okay being a single mother? You can’t come to see us because of your police record. I can’t do this alone, and I can’t relocate to Jamaica!

Okay, okay. Let’s calm down and think. We don’t even know for sure that I’m pregnant. We are jumping the gun a little bit.

Tradee: Eeehhnn? So yuh ago dash wey yuh belly tuh? Yuh ago kill mi pickney cause yuh scared? You can’t think past precious little Mya just once? You can model here! You can get your figure back. What? We don’t matter? My love is not enough? I guess I’m not MAN enough for you eh?

*Tradee exits the bed, and starts dressing as he looks at Mya with disdain. He begins gathering all of his things scattered all over the room.

Mya stares at his movements, and leaps from the bed. She grabs his arm to stop him.*

Mya: Wait! Where are you going? You can’t leave in the middle of our conversation Travis. Why are you getting so upset about something that may not even be a reality? How can you be so sure that I’m carrying your child? I love you, but I need time to think and reassess all the changes.

Tradee: I don’t know why I thought you would be different. Forget it. It is YOUR body afterall! I need to leave before I say something I will regret. I love you Mya. I know that you are carrying my baby, at least for now anyway. Take all the time you need to decide our future for yourself. You know how to reach me.

*Tradee kisses her forehead lightly, and walks out the door. Mya runs to the door in her robe, and she calls after him. Tradee continues to the elevator and doesn’t look back.*

Mya: TRAVIS WAIT!! Please Travis! Let me explain! Don-Don’t lea-leave m-m-me-mee! Oh God! I-I-I l-l-l-lov-love you Travis. *Mya falls to a heap at the elevator entrance as the door slides shut. Her shoulders heave with her uncontrollable sobs. Mya continues to lie on the floor and she scratches dully at the elevator doors.*

she confused as hell

No - I mean did she remember that their names were switched? Yuzimi?

Nope she didn't even know. Delmar/Tran thought it was her duty to let her know that she didn't even know who she was in love with. Re-read it honey.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Timeline
*Mya jumps, she is confused and trying to get her bearings. She hears the loud sounds of two men arguing. She leaps from the bed, and is startled by her appearance. Her hair is matted and plastered to one side of her head, and she has blue and black marks all over her neck and chest. The spots are tender to her touch, and she smiles gingerly at the memory. Mya grabs her robe laying on the edge of the bed, and runs to the middle door.*

Mya: STOP IT!!!! Baby please stop! What’s going on? Why are you both yelling? *Mya grabs Tradee around the waist.* Calm down baby. Let me handle this okay?

Delmar: B-baby? BABY? Are you serious? When did he become baby Mya? I come over to tell you that I can’t bear being away from you, and now I find out that you sent me away so you could phock my own brother? Yuh DUTTY PUSS YEYE SKETTEL! Mi ago chop yuh bumbocl**!

*Tradee lunges for his brother. But, Mya moves in his path. Tradee continues to reach for Delmar, being careful of Mya.*

Mya: NO! No! You will not fight over me! I’m sorry you had to find out like this Travis, but I’m in love with your brother Delmar. I-I never expected…

Delmar: *laughs harshly* LOVE?? DUTTY MOUT SKETTEL! Yuh inna love wid a man nuh tell yuh im real name? Yuh inna love inna one day? Yuh rooks mi hoff two days ago skettel an now yuh chat phockery bout loving mi brodda? Mi name DELMAR…nuh TRAVIS!

Mya: Wha-what? What do you mean? You lied to me about something as simple as your n-name? *She looks questioningly at Tradee* I-is…is that true T-Tradee?

Tradee: Baby, calm down. Let me handle this. Please sit down.

Mya: Wh-why do I need to sit down?

Delmar: Look. I’m sorry. I’m sorry okay. Mya, please let me talk to you alone for a minute. I can explain everything. I promise.

Tradee: Mya, I asked you to trust me, and let me handle this!

Mya: Y-you all planned this from the start? Y-yo-you both ran game on me?

Delmar: Mya baby. I lied about my name only! I loved you from first glance, and I had some legal problems under my own name. So, I used my brother’s name. I never thought things would go this far. I swear!

*Mya looks from Tradee to Delmar in utter confusion. Her hand goes protectively to her lower abdomen on pure instinct. Tradee looks at her and lowers his head in what appears to be shame. Mya allows the tears to cascade down her cheeks, and Delmar takes this as an opening to continue.*

story come to bump.

YES.....

YOU A HOLD YOU GUT .you shouldda put you hand dung a you punnie :lol:

Timeline
Nope she didn't even know. Delmar/Tran thought it was her duty to let her know that she didn't even know who she was in love with. Re-read it honey.

Reread, and read the next part - GOT IT :thumbs:

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Re: forbidden fruit...I don't get it either. I know we had this convo in the yardie thread a long time back and some women said that it isn't a prob for their hubby and others won't even think about it. I don't get it either...whenever I talk to hubby I never get a real answer. I am guessing it is a hygeine type of problem...not sure though...

Filed: Other Timeline
watch the smile disappear from her eyes.

#######??? :o:ranting:

No worries mi gyal 'im be glad fi pay yuh :yes::lol:

:yes::thumbs:

He always kept a few women on the side that he could call upon when the need became urgent. Michelle told him that she would be right over, and she would bring her friend. He hoped the women were up for a rough night, because there would be nothing resembling lovemaking going on from his end.

No wonder Toya was quick to jump to Fitz...with one wicked guy like that I would run to just about anyone who was gonna treat me like a lady.

OKay!!! Mi dun left his a$$ to :yes:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline

*Toya and Fitz are enjoying a pleasant night out at Margaritaville Beach night. Mya had told her while they were shopping that she would probably be there later. Toya thought it would be an easy way for Mya and Fitz to get to know each other a little better, without awkward silences. She knew that Mya only arrived at parties fashionably late, and would probably show up after 1 AM.

Fitz escorts her to the small dance floor, and he teaches her some of the latest dance moves. She loved the “Stookie” and “Room Ram”, she was amazed at the way his hips moved behind her. He guided her hips with his hands so that she was “leading” their moves. Toya was able to show him her stuff when “Step in the Name of Love” came on. It was old, but they enjoyed each other nonetheless.

After hours of dancing, Fitz asked her to join him on the small beach just off the Margaritaville patio. She agreed, but asked to excuse herself to the ladies room first. Toya begin drying the perspiration from her face, and started reapplying her make-up. She hears her phone chirping faintly in her clutch. When she retrieves it, she noticed that she missed eight calls, all from the Royal Plantation. Toya rushes from the restroom to find Fitz.*

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
She hears her phone chirping faintly in her clutch. When she retrieves it, she noticed that she missed eight calls, all from the Royal Plantation. Toya rushes from the restroom to find Fitz.

You wanna bet it is Ian or something crazy like that?!?

Timeline
Fitz escorts her to the small dance floor, and he teaches her some of the latest dance moves. She loved the “Stookie”

I like the way you move

I like the way you groove

I like the way you set me on fire

I like the way I feel

I know that this is real

You're takin me higher and higher

What you gonna say - what you gonna do - STOOKIE!

:dance: :dance:

She hears her phone chirping faintly in her clutch. When she retrieves it, she noticed that she missed eight calls, all from the Royal Plantation. Toya rushes from the restroom to find Fitz.

You wanna bet it is Ian or something crazy like that?!?

I'm thinking the same thing my girl

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.