jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Arrrrrrrighty den Jaws...PUH-LEASE DON'T KEEP US WAITING TOO LANG!! Mi 'ave mi napkin under mi chin, (fi cyatch mi drool ;) ) await pon deh next Tradee & Mya 'rooks scene'... :lol::lol:

Very NOICE scene set-up..VERY NOICE!!! Now... as Brother Marvin wouldda seh...LET'S GET IT ON!!! :lol::lol:

(L), Gill

Agree!

Jawi beg yuh fi sen mi Mya frack an bootie fi wear after mi baby bawn - wan early Christmas gift :lol:

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

*His groin reacts violently, even before he actually sees her. He manages to shift himself to a more comfortable position. It appears that the trees are bowing down to her. All eyes leave the stage, and strain for a better look. She women whisper and point at her, he is not sure if she is an actress or model. But, people seem to recognize her. Most of the men are intimidated by her beauty, and they wait to see where she stops. Mya gracefully looks around the club, looking for him. He can’t believe his brother would actually decide to leave her side on his own. Tradee glances down at his spliff, and casually lifts it to his lips. He squints through the smoke, and pretends that he didn’t notice her enter.

He can feel her approaching, stalking him like prey. His hood is drawing her closer like a beacon in the night. Mya approaches him with a sly smile, and kisses his cheek. She thanks him for coming and immediately turns her back to him. Before he can object, she firmly plants her a** into his waiting crotch like it was the most natural spot in all of Jamaica.*

Mya: You feel good against me Rasta. I knew that you would be all that and more. I hope you don’t mind me finding a way to get more of you tonight. I always get what I want, and I want you so bad I can taste you. Did you really think I fell for you being Tran? Let me share your spliff baby.

Tradee: Eeehnnn? Yuh nuh easy yuh knoa. Ow yuh check mi and mi brodda? Whaa mek?

*Tradee hands her the spliff, and places his hands on her waist. His thumbs circle lazily around her hips, and he notices that there are no signs of a panty line there. He can tell by the bare back of her dress that she is not wearing a bra either. He groans in her ear, and brings her butt against his manhood harder. Tradee kisses her neck and bare shoulders. His breathing is labored and raspy.

Mya loves her effect on men. She begins moving her waist in tiny circles. She is no where as talented with her whining as the Jamaican women standing around her, but she can hold her own.

Tradee’s hands ease up to squeeze and cup her full bossom, and he takes the spliff from her. He inhales, and Mya turns around to retrieve the smoke from his parted lips. She looks up into his eyes, and loves the danger housed there. They kiss fervently, and Mya encircles his waist with her arms. Tradee grabs a handful of her a**, as the spliff slips from his grasp.*

Tradee: Yo rude gyal. Mi nuh play games yuhseemi? Mi need yuh fe decide right now if mi ah mi brodda yuh rate. Yuh give mi a bly…den yuh cyan rate mi brodda zeen? I and I his a big man, and mi nuh play eediat games. Mi will chop yuh bloodcl** wid mi machete ova phockery mi yout. Yuh feel whaa mi sey?

Mya: I’m not sure I understood everything daddy. But, I will break things off with your brother. We have all the time in the world to talk about this, but I can think of other things I would rather do right now. *Mya licks his waiting mouth, and plunges her tongue into his warm mouth. She can still taste the ganja and remnants of Guiness.

Tradee hails a taxi, and they head back to Royal Plantation. The front desk looks at the handsome couple with admiration and awe. The couple only has eyes for each other, and they cannot keep their hands off each other.*

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OMGoodness...JAWI...BEG YUH PUHLEASE POST DEH REST...I CYAN TEK IT!!! :lol::lol: Mya, Tradee and deh rest of yuh readers deh pon FIYAH, after dat deh last scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm gonna haffi book an emergency flight tuh Yard... :lol::lol: I don't even tink I'll mek it tuh deh park bench scene...we a guh haffi guh wid deh airport scene first :lol::lol:;)

(L) ya,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OMGoodness...JAWI...BEG YUH PUHLEASE POST DEH REST...I CYAN TEK IT!!! :lol::lol: Mya, Tradee and deh rest of yuh readers deh pon FIYAH, after dat deh last scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm gonna haffi book an emergency flight tuh Yard... :lol::lol: I don't even tink I'll mek it tuh deh park bench scene...we a guh haffi guh wid deh airport scene first :lol::lol:;)

(L) ya,

Gill

LOL *fanning Gill* Somebody get her some water. :innocent::whistle::blush:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
Tradee: Yo rude gyal. Mi nuh play games yuhseemi? Mi need yuh fe decide right now if mi ah mi brodda yuh rate. Yuh give mi a bly…den yuh cyan rate mi brodda zeen? I and I his a big man, and mi nuh play eediat games. Mi will chop yuh bloodcl** wid mi machete ova phockery mi yout. Yuh feel whaa mi sey?

Mya: I’m not sure I understood everything daddy. But, I will break things off with your brother. We have all the time in the world to talk about this, but I can think of other things I would rather do right now.

I was about to say - if she understands patwa that fast then she good :lol:

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

.*

hAHAA...U SEE IT..seh 'im nah play ...and she betta know wah she a do..or dem a go fine har inna pieces :)..

Gill chile..mi ride dere wid u..only ting is mi waan go home now..hehehe....mi HOT LIKE FIYAH....mi gi up di paak bench fi dissa one yah..hehehee...JAWI BABY MI LOVE U ..darlin (L):luv::yes:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

(L) ya,

Gill

8J1JF3CAQSGZ5WCA7B0HGSCAKGEZH2CA2YH.jpg

Here ya go!

Mya: I’m not sure I understood everything daddy. But, I will break things off with your brother. We have all the time in the world to talk about this, but I can think of other things I would rather do right now.

That is exactly what I was thinking...since when did Mya understand patwa that good. :lol:

Timeline

(L) ya,

Gill

Ice wata or holy wata? LOL LOL :lol:

.*

hAHAA...U SEE IT..seh 'im nah play ...and she betta know wah she a do..or dem a go fine har inna pieces :)..

Gill chile..mi ride dere wid u..only ting is mi waan go home now..hehehe....mi HOT LIKE FIYAH....mi gi up di paak bench fi dissa one yah..hehehee...JAWI BABY MI LOVE U ..darlin (L):luv::yes:

Di rasta violent! Whappen to peace an love an overstanding? :lol:

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline

(L) ya,

Gill

.*

ahahaa...LMAO..u no 'ear di man seh 'im no play eediot games....hehheee...he is MAD !

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

(L) ya,

Gill

.*

ahahaa...LMAO..u no 'ear di man seh 'im no play eediot games....hehheee...he is MAD !

Har pums a mad him even more...she shoulda kept the legs closed!!

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline

(L) ya,

Gill

.*

Har pums a mad him even more...she shoulda kept the legs closed!!

hahaa.exactly..but u know she no know how fi do dat so she a go dead...an den she nah go 'ave no body fi show off and mad di man dem....nasty gyal....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

(L) ya,

Gill

8J1JF3CAQSGZ5WCA7B0HGSCAKGEZH2CA2YH.jpg

Here ya go!

That is exactly what I was thinking...since when did Mya understand patwa that good. :lol:

Yardie wife...tonks my love...but mi nuh tink eidda holy wata or ice wata a guh duh rightta now...I need some overproof Wray and 'im nephew fi tek some ah di pressure off! And don't tink I didn't jus' call Ken...he was like " Good fi yuh rasss who tell yuh fi guh read dat a wuk? Ehhh...before yuh come home and read it tuh mi...Beg yuh puhlease, stop read dat dere sittin'...Mi fraid yuh a guh hexplode...deh weh yuh sound!" :lol::lol::lol: A jus vex him vex dat mi a read it widout him... I got him HOOKED!!! I read deh new pieces of deh story tuh him at night. :lol:

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.