jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mya: Just tell me one thing. You never answered my question earlier. Did you sleep with Tradee? It doesn’t matter! Just answer the question Toya! Damnit!

Sooo that was the problem??? She gonna have bigger problems than that!! Wait till her belly blow up and she can't model or tell you who her baby daddy is :huh:

Guess what pretty little model girl? The world does not revolve around you!

I guess Toya is finally seeing that Mya think her Sh** don't stink :lol:

Give me a break...Mya just because he didn't sleep with Toya doesn't mean you are free and clear. You met the guy YESTERDAY - I would be more worried about what he has. Don't breathe that sigh of relief just yet :no:

Lawd :lol: I am getting way too attached to these characters :lol:

Me too :yes:

Ditto :thumbs:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jawi I am in awe of your passion :devil: !!! Can't wait hurry hurry hurry. Frizt's is my heroe but i'm still thinkin somethings not quite right with him.

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Filed: Other Timeline
I am gonna play deveils advocate hear (don't bite off my head ) :lol: ....................... You all ever thing Toya might come out and be the good guy.you know find out she is pregnant ..keep the baby ..get married to Tradee( I say Tradee b/c everything is going wromg for him now and she seems like the bad girl so the bad girl and no good get together and make music)

remeber I am just playing devils advocate....stirring up controversy in here....... :jest::P

I'm confused, and I'm the author. LOL :lol::help:

:lol::yes::lol: Lawd !! :lol:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Look ow oonu love fe punish Mya...poor misunderstood Mya. LOL :lol::whistle::innocent::blush:

Mi nuh kno if Mya a guh mek it!!! Wid all dat screaming and carrying on she a duh...Evil Tradee may start fi cyatch flashback or prison fi deh 'rape' han done Mya one time!! Cause 'im Naaaaaah guh back a prison...plus Toya done tink she see Tran inna deh elevator, suh 'im wouldda get blame fi deh murdah! Bam bam Tradee git him revenge and evil Tradee :girlwerewolf2xn: move on tuh the next victim...oonuh stay dere...all dat screaming a guh bring it outta him! :lol:

(L)-Gill

ahhhaa..only u :devil:

No don't sehdat. i don't like dat ending :no:

Jr: Mi nuh wan har! Mi wan fe mi hown modda! Har gwaan like wan duppy, shake and fret! Why mi neva meet har til now Daddy? Mi neva bring wan gyal pickney home and tell yuh sey har ah yuh new daughta. *Begins to bawl out for Me-Ma loudly*

you all leave teh child alone, he is only 4 years old, it is very sadddddddddddddddddddd

:crying::crying:

but him bright nuh backfoot........you can teel the pickney dem wah live wid dem granny :lol: :lo: :lol: :lol:

Di pickney need fi know him place my girl! Chat bout what him waan - *kissteet* :lol: mek granny gi him wan bax :lol: an tell him fi siddung

Likkle pickney Fitz chatting like a big man :blink:

cause him daddy probably told him wha to seh :whistle:

Mya: I’m infected. Oh God! I’m infected!...Help me! Why God? Why?

How she ago bawl out to di Lawd - chat bout WHY and she a fornicate! *kissteet* :lol: you stop whoring around and you don't have to worry about infection!

Yall got mi cracking Up :lol::lol::yes: Jawi the story gwaan good naw :yes: please don't stop...rest if you have to but, we will be anxiously waiting.

:yes:

:D Great JOB!!!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jr: Mi nuh wan har! Mi wan fe mi hown modda! Har gwaan like wan duppy, shake and fret! Why mi neva meet har til now Daddy? Mi neva bring wan gyal pickney home and tell yuh sey har ah yuh new daughta. *Begins to bawl out for Me-Ma loudly*

you all leave teh child alone, he is only 4 years old, it is very sadddddddddddddddddddd

:crying::crying:

but him bright nuh backfoot........you can teel the pickney dem wah live wid dem granny :lol: :lo: :lol: :lol:

Di pickney need fi know him place my girl! Chat bout what him waan - *kissteet* :lol: mek granny gi him wan bax :lol: an tell him fi siddung

Likkle pickney Fitz chatting like a big man :blink:

cause him daddy probably told him wha to seh :whistle:

:lol:

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Delmar: What? What do you mean you can’t see me anymore? I can slow things down Mya. Please don’t do this. Okay. Okay. We can do some tourist things, we can go to some clubs and just have a good time okay. I’m not asking you to marry me Rasscl** fool fool bwoy mess hup mi game plan! Now de gyal spook like duppy sit pon mi headtop! Mi ago have fe low de plan, and wait huntil har reach back a farrin. Bumbocl**! All I’m asking for is more time to get to know you. I will be going back to work tomorrow. So, I can only see you at night anyway.

Mya: What? Oh my goodness Tran! I forgot all about your job. Are you in trouble for today? I still need time Tran to sort through my emotions. I am not normally joined to the hip of some man. Maybe you can give me a few days alone? I would like you to accompany me to the wedding though. I am used to having my independence. Look Toya wants me to talk to Tradee for her. She thinks I can break the news of her wedding to him better. Can you give me his number? Great. Now, I have to figure out how to do this without hurting him too much. Do you think he will take it hard? Was he dating anyone else? Someone that could take his mind off of Toya? No, I don’t think you should do it. His pride may be hurt coming from his brother. You know the male ego.

Tran: No, I stopped by there earlier. Everything is good. I guess I can take care of some things at home for a couple of days. You think she will really get married? Don’t you think she should talk to Tradee herself? My brother is a loner. I don’t think he will be too broken up by it. Yeah, his number is 111-2222. You really don’t have to talk to him about it. It’s not like he will try to end his life over a woman he just met. They didn’t even sleep together. My brother has enough women to keep him busy. I will talk to him…no worries. Okay. If you insist.

Mya: Give me those lips baby. You know I’m going to miss you and the big bamboo though. I will call you as soon as I get some semblance of sanity back. I’m just going to hang out on the beach tomorrow. Do some shopping with Toya…you know do the girl thing. Baby my womb can’t take another beating today. I need to rejuvenate. Don’t you like it tight and warm? Well, I need time to pamper her. Please understand, and stop pouting Tran baby. You are so sexy. Good night baby. I’ll call you soon.

Tran: *kisses Mya with the inside of his lips like she taught him* Mi ago miss yuh pums fe tru. Mi neva feel a pums so warm. I know. Okay. What are you going to do while I’m gone? Let mi feel yuh wrap around mi agen before mi go. Yeah. Yuh ago mek ie sweet fe mi? Alright. Lata mi gyal. Nuh mek mi wait tuh lang nuh.

*They kiss and walk to the door. Mya watches him walk to the elevator and disappear.*

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mya: Sh**! I thought he would never leave. Now, how do I convince Tradee to come back over? I need some labor intensive loving. I don’t want to fall in love right now. We only need one of us with our heads in the clouds. Damn!

*Mya runs to the phone and dials the front desk.*

Mya: Hi, this is room 55. Yes. Thank you for delivering the note. Can you tell me what’s happening on Tuesday nights in Ocho Rios? Ocean’s 11…Karaoke? Okay great. Thanks. No, that’s all. Good night.

Hello? Rasta? Hi, it’s me Mya. Yes. Toya’s friend. I need to talk to you. I need to talk to you tonight. I promise not to take too much time. I don’t want to go into a lot of detail over the phone, but I need you…um I mean I need to see you. Can you meet me at Ocean’s 11 at around 12:30 AM? No. I will be alone. Tran told me that he had to get home because he had an early day tomorrow for work. Toya can’t make it. I have to get out before I go crazy. I figured I could ask you so I wouldn’t have to worry about shooing men off all night. You promise? You will come? Great! See you then Tradee.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mya: Give me those lips baby. You know I’m going to miss you and the big bamboo though. I will call you as soon as I get some semblance of sanity back. I’m just going to hang out on the beach tomorrow. Do some shopping with Toya…you know do the girl thing. Baby my womb can’t take another beating today. I need to rejuvenate. Don’t you like it tight and warm? Well, I need time to pamper her. Please understand, and stop pouting Tran baby. You are so sexy. Good night baby. I’ll call you soon.

:lol::lol::lol:

My vocab is really improving with this story :lol:

Might I add that the last installment continues to prove Mya is the skettle we all thing she is!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:lol::lol::lol:

My vocab is really improving with this story :lol:

Might I add that the last installment continues to prove Mya is the skettle we all thing she is!

Ummmmm Mmmmmm, Bwoy, mi nuh hondastan or ovastan dat gyal atall!! Fi real, how deh rassss is she still walking wid all dat 'Love & affection'. If there was a rooking olympics Mya wouldda git gold, silver & bronze medal...fi sure! :lol::lol::lol:

Lovin' it Jawi, mi luv, keep up deh good wuk!!!

Mya jump up ready fi guh again -( No Mya, I said 'Good Wuk', not "HOT WUK"...calm dung gyal :lol::lol:)

(L), Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Di amount a beat dat deh womb tek...mi wonder if it no drop yet...damn skets..watch how she a go fall in love wid Tradee ..hmmm....and the plot thickens :unsure:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

How the phone number 111-2222? :lol:

Glad you're back - I was about to go on youtube.com because I'm so bored

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.