My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Kimmy - I starting to reply to you and got a phone call from the daycare. I forgot to label the baby's food, and they are not going to give it to her. we are talking the jars of babyfood. if they went into her bag, don't they know whose food it is. I had to wait 15 minutes to calm down so I could talk to them. talk about stupid.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Other Timeline
hahaha..oh yeah ..

I have accomplished Life making it work for me, I have graduated college and working on my Masters. I am able thank Jesus not to live with mommy. I am so proud of my la familia..everyday I look at them and I'm like I did this...but now mi tired :)..so hubby need fi get a great job and lets do this ..wah u seh

That's right Chica!!! Mi proudda yuh tuh!!! I cyaan wait fi ave dat feelin' of contentment...yuh knoa...Jus wake-hup han look pon yuh pickney dem han yuh Man hall under one roof han ...EXHALE!!!! I'm still waiting.... :whistle::whistle:

Jah knoa Kimmy mi proudda yuh han as G-d is mi witness...yuh WILL finish dat blinking Masters if mi haffi drive hup deh han Babysit!!!

Gill

On my god!! Contentment.. ....((((Sigh)))) Glory will be the day when it come for me :blush:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmy - I starting to reply to you and got a phone call from the daycare. I forgot to label the baby's food, and they are not going to give it to her. we are talking the jars of babyfood. if they went into her bag, don't they know whose food it is. I had to wait 15 minutes to calm down so I could talk to them. talk about stupid.

WHAT !! mi tink seh u lef off what was inside the jars..my gosh ..dem mek everything a to phockin do !! :angry:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok..mi sorry fi a gross out all a oonuh but u'll a mi only vent..mi no kip friends..ppl wah mi nkow fi years mi find out want hold mi back fi step pon mi fi get to weh dem a go so mi drop everybody..only need mi MAN and VJ ..hehehe

mi discover di mawnin..green tea is not for me right now..why mi done drink the tea and A IT DAT all up..so Kimora wid har fiesty self "mommy wah appen, ewww, nasty mommy" she lucky mi have di strength mi kick har :lol:

Poor Kimora....if she only knew?????

Mawning sickness........I rember that......I couldn't eat nothing..........do you only get turned off from foods in teh morning or is it an all day thing with you?

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Timeline
Jengs mi will come to yuh hear...so link mi !! :lol: Marsha we got u :yes:

kimmy I will give you a get out of a$$ whooping pass, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you all though

lawd goddddddd, ovah one likkle label....

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Timeline
ok..mi sorry fi a gross out all a oonuh but u'll a mi only vent..mi no kip friends..ppl wah mi nkow fi years mi find out want hold mi back fi step pon mi fi get to weh dem a go so mi drop everybody..only need mi MAN and VJ ..hehehe

mi discover di mawnin..green tea is not for me right now..why mi done drink the tea and A IT DAT all up..so Kimora wid har fiesty self "mommy wah appen, ewww, nasty mommy" she lucky mi have di strength mi kick har :lol:

Poor Kimora....if she only knew?????

Mawning sickness........I rember that......I couldn't eat nothing..........do you only get turned off from foods in teh morning or is it an all day thing with you?

Girl it's any freakin time a di day...but it came on much earlier than with Kimora...

Jengs mi will come to yuh hear...so link mi !! :lol: Marsha we got u :yes:

kimmy I will give you a get out of a$$ whooping pass, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you all though

lawd goddddddd, ovah one likkle label....

awww, only if Jengs agree... :lol:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

I am so proud of you all. there are some very great achievements in this little family here. (F)(L)(F)(L)(F) , cootos to you all fo evey little accomplishments you have all made.

Timeline
I am so proud of you all. there are some very great achievements in this little family here. (F)(L)(F)(L)(F) , cootos to you all fo evey little accomplishments you have all made.

weh urs !!!

Timeline

Jenges, mi an you can tacle this likke prob by we self.....mek Kimmy get di pass :lol: :lol:

Timeline

weh urs !!!

uhmmmmmmmmmmmm, I guess the only thing I can say I am proud of is my son.I raised him all by myself.not a puppa in sight....no help are nothing...............I think dat is all.I could say college but mi nevah get fi finish it :angry::wacko::angry::no::no: , but i am in teh process of reaplying......

Timeline

weh urs !!!

uhmmmmmmmmmmmm, I guess the only thing I can say I am proud of is my son.I raised him all by myself.not a puppa in sight....no help are nothing...............I think dat is all.I could say college but mi nevah get fi finish it :angry::wacko::angry::no::no: , but i am in teh process of reaplying......

dats it an accomplishment..it no matter how small it is (L)(F)

Jenges, mi an you can tacle this likke prob by we self.....mek Kimmy get di pass :lol: :lol:

awrite den FINE :angry: oonuh galang lef mi :hehe: nobody betta no call mi eida

Timeline

ok , so oonuh know babylon system...mi get cut off @ 2PM..madness..but mi a jump on from mi boss PC..so mi wi link oonuh later

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Fi real and plus i'm closer. I could bake bread by the time it will get Kimmy to get down here. lol

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

Fi real and plus i'm closer. I could bake bread by the time it will get Kimmy to get down here. lol

:lol: :lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.