jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi Queen Jenn welcome part two of this thread was restarted. It called "I created a montser"

Thanks, I found it. Never been in this forum before, so I wouldn't have made the connection.

Welcome to the Yardie group Queen :thumbs: come on in relax and chat your among a great group of people here :yes:

Edited by Sonshyne

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Oh Lita, :(:( me suh sarry fe hear you plight. Ah hope ie nuh cast yuh too much :blush::blush: . Do yuh tink yuh homeowners insurance weh cova hit?

Me wish it wuda rain in NC. We have bad wata restriction. Dem even a watch how much wata yuh a use by yuh meta and charge you a 50% surcharge if yuh use more dan dem tink you should.

Mi ah guh look into ie and find out bout the insurance. Thats crazy bout the 50% charge. The weather man today said that So Cali had more rain in this last week than all ov lass year. I tell yuh, and...it gonna rain again Sat night and Sunday and Wednesday!!! :help::crying:

This means i need to get the leak fixed early tomorrow, otherwise I'm in trouble. My wood floor is bowing cause the rain is now damaging my floor. I am so scared this is gonna get really bad. Oh the joys of homeowner ship and being a lady living alone :crying::crying:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So we did our taxes today, and let mi tell u filing jointly brought in an extra $1500.. :dance::dance::yes: but mi no get EIC :angry::angry:

Hi Chica...Dem suppose fi send yuh an extra $1500 too... due to the economy!! ($1200 for couples and $300 for each addl child...han no deh baby inna yuh belly nuh count...only Lil Kimmy) But weh probably won't get it til MAY!!!

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
Hi Queen Jenn welcome part two of this thread was restarted. It called "I created a montser"

Thanks, I found it. Never been in this forum before, so I wouldn't have made the connection.

Welcome Queenie!!! Mi glad dat Omoba still thinks of us...we MISS HER!!! :crying::crying: Please tell her we said "Hi"!!!

Feel free to join in han chat wid us HENNYTIME!!!

Bless-ed,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello Ladies,

It is my prayer you all are doing well. I have been checking you guys out for about 2 months now,but was too afraid to say anything until now. Yall have some much fun over here. NO DRAMA is the plus for me and the story is the BOMB DIGGITY NO DOUBT. So just incase you all see he hanging around, I just love you all spirits and how you all stick together. Gill You are so funny!!!!!!! And Kimmy know she be talking trash,( I LOVE IT) I be like yall got it going on.

Anyway you all be blessed

Sharee

CASE COMPLETE (THANK YOU JESUS) December 13, 2007

.....Dont you know that Gods Favor is more precious than Life....

I never would've Made it without You Jesus.....He allows some things to Run there coarse, but have no fear God is in Control......He has the VERY LAST say So and he will perform his word.

Timeline
Hello Ladies,

It is my prayer you all are doing well. I have been checking you guys out for about 2 months now,but was too afraid to say anything until now. Yall have some much fun over here. NO DRAMA is the plus for me and the story is the BOMB DIGGITY NO DOUBT. So just incase you all see he hanging around, I just love you all spirits and how you all stick together. Gill You are so funny!!!!!!! And Kimmy know she be talking trash,( I LOVE IT) I be like yall got it going on.

Sharee

Welcome Sharee..yes I am known as the RESIDENT CHATTING QWEEN....and yes mi always a chat foolishness..WELCOME..so u were one a di duppy dem to ..ahahah :lol: Lita wi a get dem one by one ...come in and enjoy :thumbs:

So we did our taxes today, and let mi tell u filing jointly brought in an extra $1500.. :dance::dance::yes: but mi no get EIC :angry::angry:

Hi Chica...Dem suppose fi send yuh an extra $1500 too... due to the economy!! ($1200 for couples and $300 for each addl child...han no deh baby inna yuh belly nuh count...only Lil Kimmy) But weh probably won't get it til MAY!!!

Gill

hhahahaa..mi know mi no dat mad..but mi cyan wait fi dis a likkle more money inna MAY right round we anniversary....fabulous..plus wi a plan wi meet...lets get it on

Oh Lita, :(:( me suh sarry fe hear you plight. Ah hope ie nuh cast yuh too much :blush::blush: . Do yuh tink yuh homeowners insurance weh cova hit?

Me wish it wuda rain in NC. We have bad wata restriction. Dem even a watch how much wata yuh a use by yuh meta and charge you a 50% surcharge if yuh use more dan dem tink you should.

Mi ah guh look into ie and find out bout the insurance. Thats crazy bout the 50% charge. The weather man today said that So Cali had more rain in this last week than all ov lass year. I tell yuh, and...it gonna rain again Sat night and Sunday and Wednesday!!! :help::crying:

This means i need to get the leak fixed early tomorrow, otherwise I'm in trouble. My wood floor is bowing cause the rain is now damaging my floor. I am so scared this is gonna get really bad. Oh the joys of homeowner ship and being a lady living alone :crying::crying:

aww.Lita yea check it ou quick...wood floor plus yuh roof..mi feel terrible

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Hello Ladies,

Sharee

Welcome Sharee,

You are welcome in these parts anytime!!! Life is too short for all the drama...plus Jawi give us nuf Drama wid the story!!

Nuh boddah fi mek Kimkim scare yuh...Har bark is worse dan har bite!! :lol::lol::lol:

Please feel free fi jump inna henny conversation...the more deh merrier!!

Bless-ed,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

hhahahaa..mi know mi no dat mad..but mi cyan wait fi dis a likkle more money inna MAY right round we anniversary....fabulous..plus wi a plan wi meet...lets get it on

Fuh real...I was checking that on Yardie thread han mi see hit...dat wouldda noice... we were planning fi tek deh pickney dem to Disney afta school let out...suh maybe we could all link hup!

But, then again we haffi see how yuh han Jengy a manage dem time deh! :lol::lol: We may need fi bring hit a likkle close to NYC!

Love ya,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good afternoon everyone

Lita - If the insurance won't cover the damage to the roof, they should cover the damage that the water is causing i.e the floor, ceilings, etc. So so sorry to hear. did you find anyone to fix it yet??

Gill gonna make me go somewhere in the summer and I won't be able to drink anything but watered down grapejuice. I can't even enjoy a glass of gingerale right now.

Kimmy - at least you got a little extra, but the other checks soon come.

Sharee - welcome - I haven't heard the pharase bomb diggity no doubt in a minute

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot:

Hey ladies. So we been having some crazy freakish storms here in LA for the last couple of days. mi seh ie neva rain dis much in all of lass year as it rain ere in deh lass mont!!

So lass night mi ah watch mi tv, and the weather report interupt deh show an seh "warning, warning, Tornado watch in area beach cities" My city was included :mellow: . Report go away and mi nah tink ov it nuh more. Then ie start feh rain hard!!! I mean hard! Even the dog wake outta im sleep. I look outside and think its hailing its so loud, but my windows are so fogged up I can hardly see out. I grab my candles just in case and turn the lights out. After about 10 mins it dies down. Weather man comes back on and shows doppler radar of the storm...mi look at ie and its right ova mi own neighborhood!!! lawd gawd, mi haffi pray. Weather man seh tek cova cause this storm got tornado winds pon ie. Mi live in Los Angeles, mi nuh kno wah fi do wit nuh tornado winds!!! :help: Weather man seh storm a move north from me and reach North Long beach in 15 mins. Mi call mi madda yuh warn har. We on the phone chatting and all of a sudden mi ear mi waan sister inna deh phone yell out. har seh all the cars alarms on the street a guh sound off when waan loud thunder hit. Madda get scared and haffi get off the phone cause har nah kno wah fi do inna a tornado eidda.

Anyway the storm pass we and move on. So why this morning I goo inna mi other bedroom and water all over the floor! :angry::protest: Mi tink ie come frum deh window cause mi juss get new windows and think the man nah put them in right. So me ah stand there an loof for the seep in the window, and all of a sudden mi feel wata ah drop pon mi headtop. WTH!!! Mi look up and the whole cieling ah cova in brown wata spots and there's drips everywhere!!!

Long story short, i have a serious leak in my roof that is flooding my back bedroom!!! So this weekend I'm gonna be up on my roof trying to figure out juss how much dis a cost me!! :protest:

Lita, mi suh sorry fi hear :cry: these are som crazy times weather-wise. I can imagine how di thought of a tornado lick yuh fi 6. Mi hope yuh roof get fixed soon...

So is No. Carolina the water authority down here getting this surcharge idea from. Hush Claire, we getting inna di boat wid unnu :angry:

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Welcome to the yardies, Sharee...always good to add one more :thumbs:

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Welcome Queen Jen and Sharee. We welcome your presence and hope to see you join in the banter. We are all sisters in this visa journey fight, so we need this forum to keep us sane and for the sincere support that is offered by all (especially de resident chatting queen) :jest::jest:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

mi happy bout dat tax ting suh til!!

We'll get like $1800 for the four of us, plus looking like we'll get $5000 - $60000 tax refund :)

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

hey guys quick question

how much is the AOS and IV bill? So I can start saving..unlukie all you LUCKY people WE have to pay taxes.. Maybe someone should inform them that I am ONLY a teacher..with ONLY a teacher's salary!!!!

Oh well, just praise the Lord and be on with it I suppose!!

Thanks!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: Other Timeline
Hello Ladies,

Sharee

Welcome Sharee..yes I am known as the RESIDENT CHATTING QWEEN....and yes mi always a chat foolishness..WELCOME..so u were one a di duppy dem to ..ahahah :lol: Lita wi a get dem one by one ...come in and enjoy :thumbs:

Ditto Welcome ...don't be scard....we won't bite!!!

mi happy bout dat tax ting suh til!!

We'll get like $1800 for the four of us, plus looking like we'll get $5000 - $60000 tax refund :)

WOW....

good afternoon everyone

Sharee - welcome - I haven't heard the pharase bomb diggity no doubt in a minute

I was think the same ting ..she took it way back :thumbs:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.