jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
Whats hard for me though is that patwa can only spoken...or chat with the accent. So its trying to mock the accent with the patwa that makes me speak it slower. but i can write it for days!!!

Hubby appreciates my efforts but he laughs at me when I try to speak it. I agree , you just can't mimic the accent. I've gotten quite well iwth sassy responses thanks to you guys. I also find that I'm a bit slak in my speech with others, saying things like : wha instead of what or seh instead of say. my X called the house th eother day and said, you don't even speak English anymore :huh:

Guess what guys!!! I was going to pay my mortgage and thought I should check my bank account. And guess what I saw.....USCIS check CLEARED!!!! FINALLY!!!! WooHoo! :dance:

Congrats... :dance: I know it's been long over due.

I believe if her brother is under 18 he can come with the mother.

If older, the best thing is for his mother to petition him after she gets citizenship.

That baby is jus too cute!

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

**********THURSDAY CHUCKLE**********

Mawning Everyone!!

Good job Brownie...keep it up! Maddy...SPILL THE BEANS :lol::lol:

Have a blessed day!

Love,

Gill

P.S.- I apologize for the patois...let me know if yuh need translation

********************************************************************************

Getting Directions

I was trying to find my dressmaker, and asked someone on the street for directions. This is what she told me:

"Tek a red and white mini-bus to Parade, den walk til yu reach de patty stand on Bruk-Down carner. Hask de gentleman deh how yu fi reach de lady wha mek de high culcha frock dem. Him will send yu to Miss Edna (she haf a likkle fry fish shop further down), and is her cousin who live near de street where Maas One-Yeye stop.

Is fi him girlfren niece who know de address of the guy wha live near to de chile wha wok at de butike, and is her bwoyfren wha haf de motor bike. After yu reach Lik-Me-Down carner, tun right till yu come to de yard wid de four bad mongrel dawg dem.

(Fling stone after dem and dem will run whey). Knock pon de winda five time and Miss Eliza will come. (Memba fi keep two stone inna fi yu han case de dawg dem cum back). Miss Liza will tell yu how fi reach de guy wid de motor bike.

Him is a nice bwoy; jus give him a smalls and him will carry yu safe. But hol’ on tight cause him young and him drive fas'. Him don't haf him licence yet, so if yu see de police dem, jump offa de bike. Him will tek yu to Drop-Dead gully - it not too wide - jus jump ovah and mine yu no bruk yu foot, den tun lef', and yu see de shop.

It easy; yu caan miss it!

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Guess what guys!!! I was going to pay my mortgage and thought I should check my bank account. And guess what I saw.....USCIS check CLEARED!!!! FINALLY!!!! WooHoo! :dance: I was starting to get sad and depressed cause its been 3 months to the date and I thought I was gonna be one of those folks who wait 5 months for an NOA1. I so needed this right now, cause it has not been a good week, so this has given me a bit of hope. So now I have an NOA1 and.... I wait.

I have been meaning to ask you!!! I knew that you filed a few weeks before me and I was praying that we both get them soon!! This gives me hope!!! YAY!!!!! Blessings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Mawning! (L)

Congrats Marlita :dance: I can’t believe it took so long!

Gill ~ Mi pon deh west coast tuh :yes: Feel free to bring deh triplets…umm I mean deh twins dem ova hennytime :yes:

Maddy ~ Wha we do to yuh? Yuh a tease we and leave :no: *kissteet* Come out wid it!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawning everyone.....

I have been up since 2am praying to the porcelain princess with a little

of The Flu Dump-The Born Again Dump - Wet Poopie-Second Wave Poopie :angry::crying::sleepy:

I am saying all of this to say, becareful of eating chinese food.

Mi nah say nothing much..I am sharing a little :secret: ..mi a wet unnu appetite.... we have been friends for over 2 years and he has stuck by me through it all come to find out the other day we were talking about my marriage and that I am tired and how I found out about him using me for the papers. And this guy told me he has had feelingsfor me from day one but was staying far because if being my friend was all he could get that was better than nothing..........He is still in Jamaica, but will be here soon........

Edited by phatmadame81

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Timeline

JaEnglish....your baby is tooo cute.and very photogenic....any modeling for him?

Brownskin~

my X called the house th eother day and said, you don't even speak English anymore
so if a nuh english a wah den...... :huh::huh2: it is English creole ( for all those who thinks it is a language) like mi.....at least I still say it is link to English..........

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawning everyone.....

of The Flu Dump-The Born Again Dump - Wet Poopie-Second Wave Poopie :angry::crying::sleepy:

Mi nah say nothing much..I am sharing a little :secret: ..mi a wet unnu appetite.... we have been friends for over 2 years and he has stuck by me through it all come to find out the other day we were talking about my marriage and that I am tired and how I found out about him using me for the papers. And this guy told me he has had feelingsfor me from day one but was staying far because if being my friend was all he could get that was better than nothing..........He is still in Jamaica, but will be here soon........

ARRRIGHTY NOW.... :dance: GWAAN THROUGH MADDY!!!!!! :dance: I hope yuh warming hup yuh bicycle! ;) Wah mi tell yuh bout deh Almighty...never close a door....!!

Sorry fi hear bout deh runs still...hit soon done!

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

tanks Gill,

I know but you kow how they say not all that glitters is gold......so I can just keep mi fingers cross and hope this is the real thing.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawning everyone.....

oh really....I feel like I need to get some popcorn

tanks Gill,

I know but you kow how they say not all that glitters is gold......so I can just keep mi fingers cross and hope this is the real thing.

so it sounds like u had/have feelings for him?

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

Bwoy I must tell y'll this week has been a VERY VERY tough one fi mi..mi couldn't even get mi seconf hart..oonuh know mi luv chat :lol: mi a read still...but not must typing

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Gwaan Maddy! :dancing: Jus mek sure yuh nah rush tings and tek it slow! :yes:

No that I am sure off, after Paul...rushing things is the least it does not even exist for me...

The good thing is he is in Jamaica or I would have already been a :devil::devil::devil: , but the distance is keeping me a little :innocent::innocent::innocent:

Timeline
Gwaan Maddy! :dancing: Jus mek sure yuh nah rush tings and tek it slow! :yes:

No that I am sure off, after Paul...rushing things is the least it does not even exist for me...

The good thing is he is in Jamaica or I would have already been a :devil::devil::devil: , but the distance is keeping me a little :innocent::innocent::innocent:

WAIT mi nah read..Maddy wah u a gwaan wid...mi miss something..u ave a likkle "spigo" chat bout...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

no popcorn yet..... :lol::no::no:

just a little, but I have always been more into my marriage I have and still do love Paul, but carl is a very good friend and I cannot ask for anything more.......we, I could ask for him to at least live in teh same country, but you cannot tell your heart ;) (groin) who to fall for :no: ........ :lol::lol:

Timeline

no popcorn yet..... :lol::no::no:

just a little, but I have always been more into my marriage I have and still do love Paul, but carl is a very good friend and I cannot ask for anything more.......we, I could ask for him to at least live in teh same country, but you cannot tell your heart ;) (groin) who to fall for :no:........ :lol::lol:

ahhahaa..u damn skippy bout dat ! The bible tell u there will always be temptation but u only committ a sin if u give in to temptation...u a always look but dat no mean u a go buy :D

Edited by kimmykashi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.