jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Guess what guys!!! I was going to pay my mortgage and thought I should check my bank account. And guess what I saw.....USCIS check CLEARED!!!! FINALLY!!!! WooHoo! :dance: I was starting to get sad and depressed cause its been 3 months to the date and I thought I was gonna be one of those folks who wait 5 months for an NOA1. I so needed this right now, cause it has not been a good week, so this has given me a bit of hope. So now I have an NOA1 and.... I wait.

OMG...You are not going to believe that I just posed this question to you on the Yardie Thread! I am so happy for you!!! :dance:

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello Ladies,

How is everyone doing this day ?

Gill I see you back.........how was you visit mi dear............mi feel so jealousssssssssssssssss............I hope you had muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fun,...........Is there a bun inthe ovennnnnnnnnn?:lol: :lol: :lol: ...a joke mi a mekkkkkkkkk

Kim............how you doing???????????

Jengles.....mi tink a mi one did a smell dat deh hook up deh?????/when and where just mek me know :yes:

I don't know I was just making a suggesstion, any any ideas out there as to having a nice get together for the Stella thread????????

MADDDDDD-DY!!!!!! :o Bite your tongue!!!! I did have a slight scare 'boots' mishap :unsure: ...but we'll just have to wait han see! Mi a guh tell alla onnuh right now...hennyweh mi hen hup wid twins inna 9 months...mia guh search dung hevery claating one of onnuh han mek yuh change deh pampers at least once...you too Lita (don;t think jus cause yuh pon deh West coast yuh git weh!)!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Whatever, it's not what I planned for...but a baby is a blessing, never a curse! Well see if the VJ wata got to me...I doubt it though! :unsure::unsure::unsure::lol::lol::lol:

Bless Bless,

Gill

P.S.- ((((((((Maddy))))))), how's your little boy...your son I mean... :lol::lol: I missed you too Chica! I hope the year has gotten better for you!

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
Guess what guys!!! I was going to pay my mortgage and thought I should check my bank account. And guess what I saw.....USCIS check CLEARED!!!! FINALLY!!!! WooHoo! :dance: I was starting to get sad and depressed cause its been 3 months to the date and I thought I was gonna be one of those folks who wait 5 months for an NOA1. I so needed this right now, cause it has not been a good week, so this has given me a bit of hope. So now I have an NOA1 and.... I wait.

:dance::dance::dance: CONGRATS LITA!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance: ...yuh pon yuh weh Gurl!!!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Gill my dear, welcome back. I know you must have had a blast except for that "boots" mishap. We will be there for you no matter what. I will now have a reason to come and visit NYC, so I can change those diapers. Make sure it is a girl. Whoaiiiiiiiiiii :jest::jest::jest::jest::jest:

Congrats Lita, it about damn time. You go girl, the ball is now rolling. :dance::dance::dance:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wow, it's taking THREE months for an NOA1?????????

Damn.....it took maybe two weeks for us!!

Girl its taking way longer than 3 months for many. Think more like 4-5 months just to get your check cashed. There has been an uproar on VJ about it all. USCIS is sooooo behind its crazy. I'm just happy that I made it in 90 days. I gave myself til end of Janurary before I start to stress it. I give all the glory to God on this one cause I asked for favor from the moment I put that envelope in the mail. I know its only an NOA1 but I am just happy to know that they have it and accepted it and didn't send it back to me for some foolishness like I've been hearing has happened to a few people.

OMG...You are not going to believe that I just posed this question to you on the Yardie Thread! I am so happy for you!!! :dance:

Really!? Aw thanks!! That's cause you felt it in your spirit!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
Hello Ladies,

Gill I see you back.........how was you visit mi dear............mi feel so jealousssssssssssssssss............I hope you had muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fun,...........Is there a bun inthe ovennnnnnnnnn? :lol::lol::lol: ...a joke mi a mekkkkkkkkk

Jengles.....mi tink a mi one did a smell dat deh hook up deh?????/when and where just mek me know :yes:

I don't know I was just making a suggesstion, any any ideas out there as to having a nice get together for the Stella thread????????

MADDDDDD-DY!!!!!! :o Bite your tongue!!!! I did have a slight scare 'boots' mishap :unsure: ...but we'll just have to wait han see! Mi a guh tell alla onnuh right now...hennyweh mi hen hup wid twins inna 9 months...mia guh search dung hevery claating one of onnuh han mek yuh change deh pampers at least once...you too Lita (don;t think jus cause yuh pon deh West coast yuh git weh!)!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Whatever, it's not what I planned for...but a baby is a blessing, never a curse! Well see if the VJ wata got to me...I doubt it though! :unsure::unsure::unsure::lol::lol::lol:

Bless Bless,

Gill

P.S.- ((((((((Maddy))))))), how's your little boy...your son I mean... :lol::lol: I missed you too Chica! I hope the year has gotten better for you!

Lawd Jesus! At first I thought you were saying that you WERE preggers. I almost lost it over here. So what does "boots" mean? I don't understand.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
Hello Ladies,

Gill I see you back.........how was you visit mi dear............mi feel so jealousssssssssssssssss............I hope you had muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fun,...........Is there a bun inthe ovennnnnnnnnn? :lol::lol::lol: ...a joke mi a mekkkkkkkkk

Bless Bless,

Gill

Lawd Jesus! At first I thought you were saying that you WERE preggers. I almost lost it over here. So what does "boots" mean? I don't understand.

'Boots' = Condom in Yardtalk...I was saying there's a SLIGHT chance that I could be...han if I'm having twins...'Auntie Lita' is gonna be a well known name in our family!! :lol::lol:

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

well dem always seh mi have "goat mout" so maybe the "boots" mishap you had lead to something.........

don't worry I don't mind changing diapers...is the over night ting dat gets to me...but then I will always be able to pick up the phone and call you to come picke dem up............:lol: :lol:

Anything mi dear mi deh yah fi you............

Thanks fo askiong, baby is fine...........I am taking him back to the hemotologist for them to run more teest, he now has headaches......which is not good cause when fi mi migraine dem start and him start bal fi headache between di 2 a wi god a go cum dung............

this year is kindda turnig out good, lets see how long this can go on for .I nah say nutting yet..................but chileeeeeeeeeee mi tink mr. right find me.............:yes:

Congrats Marlita.....you one step closer

Edited by phatmadame81

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Really!? Aw thanks!! That's cause you felt it in your spirit!

I must have been. Congrats my dear. I can bet you are on cloud-9. :dance:

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Timeline
well dem always seh mi have "goat mout" so maybe the "boots" mishap you had lead to something.........

don't worry I don't mind changing diapers...is the over night ting dat gets to me...but then I will always be able to pick up the phone and call you to come picke dem up............:lol: :lol:

Thanks fo askiong, baby is fine...........I am taking him back to the hemotologist for them to run more teest, he now has headaches......which is not good cause when fi mi migraine dem start and him start bal fi headache between di 2 a wi god a go cum dung............

this year is kindda turnig out good, lets see how long this can go on for .I nah say nutting yet..................but chileeeeeeeeeee mi tink mr. right find me.............:yes:

I smell some good news here. Share, share, share. I wanna know about Mr. Right. :yes::yes::dance::dance:

Timeline
Yes I am on cloud 9, but since deh man dey ah drive mi crazy, mi nah tell im yet! <_<

Congrats mi gyal :dance::dance: I know yuh mussi jump hup han dung fi tru!! Gwaan han tell deh man suh 'im cyan jump hup han doan wit yuh!!

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline

I smell some good news here. Share, share, share. I wanna know about Mr. Right. :yes::yes::dance::dance:

Nuh keep :secret: han keep wi waitin come on nuh spill deh beans!!

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline

Spill it Maddy!!!!!!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

Spill it Maddy!!!!!!

She holing hout pon we, Gilly. Call har nuh!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.