jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hahahaa..Claire u gwaan..u see mi did a try e nice don't it....but memba a u start di war enuh...mi nah wile u still...and yes mi bored more time u tink between Kimora,Hubby, work and school u tink mi woulda be busy but..mi need a break more time fi free mi mind in Jawi's absence I neva know wah fi do wid miself....more dan gi some trouble and chat bout foolishness...so u lucky mi gi yuh something fi read

I haven't seen Yardie, Marlita and Madame all day....Madame I hope baby boy is not still sicky....

Dimples u get hooked don't it..mi tell u.... :lol::yes:

Hey Clairey u reach back a u yaad yet ?

Yes me gyal. Me deh a me yaad right yah now. Just git home fram wuk @8:30. Me did de deh since 6:30 dis mawning. Me tiad yuh see. Lawd, help meh. oonnuu help meh :lol::lol::lol:

wow...get some rest tinite since u only have di pillow u squeeze up.... :lol:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Be Good Yardie Fam...I'll miss you guys and try to sneak online when I can! Ken has forbidden ALL electronic devices in the hotel room, except my cell phone (for the boys to get in touch) :lol: ...He wants me to 'Relax'....Yah Roight...I know what that means... sex.gif (thanks Yardie):lol::lol::lol:

Take care all!!

Blessed love,

Gill

Gill mi nuh check in all day... Sorry mi miss yuh. Safe travels enjoy yuh man and have a good time :devil:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline
Hey peeps! I know I've been away too long.

Yuh been missed gyal!! Glad to see you here :thumbs:

I need some fiction in my life :whistle:

Yuh see it :yes:

Gilli have a safe trip ...miss u already !! (L)

Jawi baby mi see u..welcome back..mi glad is not pain u inna a just work stress...so wid all dat welcome back to LIFE ! :lol::yes:(L)

Nope pain everyday again. I come home from work and cry. I left early today for doc appt which is the only reason I had the strength and energy to post tonight.

Oh Jawi I'm so sorry yuh still haffi deal wit deh pain (F) Mi pray that it soon go away.

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mr jengles is no where near there right now, so i'm just leaving it alone....

When he is, try it. You have nothing to lose by trying.

I agree :thumbs: Jengs maybe u can call just to see what they would say..if u want

apparently he called today, and he lost the ticket, he would have to pay the $100.00 fee and the difference in price.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

apparently he called today, and he lost the ticket, he would have to pay the $100.00 fee and the difference in price.

That's wonderful!!

At least him nuh lass di whole a it!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

That's good Jengs..better than being responsible fi di whole tcket again..cause how much dif the next a go really be...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
That's good Jengs..better than being responsible fi di whole tcket again..cause how much dif the next a go really be...

fi real, cause the ticket was real cheap, he's still looking for the passport, i think its somewhere in the house

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Gilli have a safe trip ...miss u already !! (L)

Jawi baby mi see u..welcome back..mi glad is not pain u inna a just work stress...so wid all dat welcome back to LIFE ! :lol::yes:(L)

Nope pain everyday again. I come home from work and cry. I left early today for doc appt which is the only reason I had the strength and energy to post tonight.

Oh, Jawi.....so sorry to hear this again.

What can they do now?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mr jengles is no where near there right now, so i'm just leaving it alone....

When he is, try it. You have nothing to lose by trying.

I agree :thumbs: Jengs maybe u can call just to see what they would say..if u want

Jengles.....that is standard company gobblygook....I've changed a handful of tickets and it's always been just the $100 even though they fed me that same line.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Hey peeps! I know I've been away too long. The job is stressing me for no reason at all except to torture me for being out. The supervisor that covered my team while I was out gave all my reps lower rankings to mess up their raises and bonus. I tried to get them changed, to no avail. I am so mad I could cry. They don't deserve that kind of treatment.

I chimed in here...because this has been a problem for me and A too. It's the main reason he is all the way in the d*** North Pole right now! Is she satisfied? Nope...won't even let him speak to them now. He is very very depressed. Please keep him in your prayers. I hate the way he sounds, and there is nothing I can do about it.

Mi need a Jamaican fe ramp in and tell mi whaa gwaan wid de obeah ting inna Jamaica. What is the real deal about it? PM me if you need to...I just want to understand the mystique behind it. I'm tired of getting hushed tones and stuff when the word is mentioned. I don't know anything about it at all...not even voodoo...so I'm not looking to practice it...just find out why there is so much fear behind it. :help:

u see mi...when dem did deh she neva wuk..a him bruk har bad..mi cuss him all di time, fi him fault..u cyan tell him nuttin bout none a him pickney dem...so when she holla wolf so him sen on..but him can only sen on wah him earn at this moment, unless is a emergency mi will offa mi money..cause man mi no have no man nor another woman a support fi mi pickney

I'm there all the time, Kimmy, and I feel your pain.

Thanks Kelly..it drives me nuts..but mi accept all that came with him....until they r here him no have choice than to tell her go find work mi wife cannot support everyone...but cha hopeless case..cannot wait..in God we trust though !

I just don't understand how come them no have job and a live, and then want to come and stress people.

egfreakingxactly..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have one particulur person whom I would love to obeah right now

Timeline
Hey peeps! I know I've been away too long. The job is stressing me for no reason at all except to torture me for being out. The supervisor that covered my team while I was out gave all my reps lower rankings to mess up their raises and bonus. I tried to get them changed, to no avail. I am so mad I could cry. They don't deserve that kind of treatment.

I chimed in here...because this has been a problem for me and A too. It's the main reason he is all the way in the d*** North Pole right now! Is she satisfied? Nope...won't even let him speak to them now. He is very very depressed. Please keep him in your prayers. I hate the way he sounds, and there is nothing I can do about it.

Mi need a Jamaican fe ramp in and tell mi whaa gwaan wid de obeah ting inna Jamaica. What is the real deal about it? PM me if you need to...I just want to understand the mystique behind it. I'm tired of getting hushed tones and stuff when the word is mentioned. I don't know anything about it at all...not even voodoo...so I'm not looking to practice it...just find out why there is so much fear behind it. :help:

u see mi...when dem did deh she neva wuk..a him bruk har bad..mi cuss him all di time, fi him fault..u cyan tell him nuttin bout none a him pickney dem...so when she holla wolf so him sen on..but him can only sen on wah him earn at this moment, unless is a emergency mi will offa mi money..cause man mi no have no man nor another woman a support fi mi pickney

I'm there all the time, Kimmy, and I feel your pain.

Thanks Kelly..it drives me nuts..but mi accept all that came with him....until they r here him no have choice than to tell her go find work mi wife cannot support everyone...but cha hopeless case..cannot wait..in God we trust though !

I just don't understand how come them no have job and a live, and then want to come and stress people.

egfreakingxactly..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have one particulur person whom I would love to obeah right now

HAHAHAHA..WOOIEEEEE

Filed: Other Timeline

Happy Thursday all (F)

Be Good Yardie Fam...I'll miss you guys and try to sneak online when I can! Ken has forbidden ALL electronic devices in the hotel room, except my cell phone (for the boys to get in touch) :lol: ...He wants me to 'Relax'....Yah Roight...I know what that means... sex.gif (thanks Yardie):lol::lol::lol:

Take care all!!

Blessed love,

Gill

Gill mi nuh check in all day... Sorry mi miss yuh. Safe travels enjoy yuh man and have a good time :devil:

Ditto!!

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline

fi real, cause the ticket was real cheap, he's still looking for the passport, i think its somewhere in the house

Keeping my fingers crossed that he finds it.

Edited by Sonshyne

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Haven't had much to say but I've been here and wanted to at least say...hello.gif

Hi Classy, I saw your pictures on Yahoo. Your kids are so adorable. How old are they?

Jomo - nice pictures. You guys make a cute couple.

Jonesie - Gavin is too cute. I love the father and son picture.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Tanks fe dis RASS brek doun. Me neva kno why dem use fe so many type sentence RASS!

Sis...yuh patwah gwaan nice. Big hup! :thumbs::thumbs::dance:

Tanks sis me sound dem words fe see how dem sound in mi mouf. Still learning!

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.