jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ongle ting I want ah di pussyhole wey push me inna da pool deh.

:lol::lol::lol: Mi nuh even tink bout smaddy push 'im inna deh pool :no:

Edited by Sonshyne

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Where is everybody..mi know it a no still holiday fi oonuh...Yardie,Madame,Sonny,Jengs,Marlita mi no see u all week, Gill a pretty up fi JA :yes:,

Jonsie how u 1st day of school...who takes care of the munchkin while u go ?

MI BORED !!! can you'll tell !

Nuh ei nuh holiday fe mi :no: But ei mi day off wuk, ei cold han raining sumting wicked outside suh mi jus relax hup mi self han stay pon mi yaard inna mi bed tiddey. Well ok mi mussi admit mi gwan pon deh road han do a likkle shopping fe mi self when mi husband lef deh yaard :yes: "im fuss dat mi shop tuh much... Suh mi jus seh ok ok mi nuh shop suh much... But mi jus weak fe de sell dem, suh mi shop han leave deh bags inna deh trunk til "im nuh home :lol::hehe:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok ladies mr jengles didn't got to JA yesterday because he lost his passport enroute to the airport. How does he go about replacing in. Does he go to the JA embassy?

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I feel 'ya. That's why I didn't post my blow-up with Damien over the weekend. Just thinking about supporting some members of his family wears me out. Until now, I didn't have problems helping his family out.

What concerns me is that Damien feels that he can't go home with taking thousands and thousands of dollars. He was suppose to go home in March but he feels that he cannot afford it. Although he's been saving since last year. I have access to his accounts so I know he has more than enough money to go home for a few days. Of course, he has my help but won't accept it. The airfare is reasonable and he doesn't need a hotel. So what's the problem?

I think his family put too much pressure on him. It really upsets me that they would rather take his money than for him to visit.

What I feel is the issue is the more you give, the more some want. It's so frustrating. But, you will figure out how to make it all work out for everyone involved.

One thing I do know, it's not my husband's fault. At first, I was so mad at him and, yes, we had those big blow outs. I sat him down over and over again and said this is what we make, these are our regular bills, this check there were these unexpected, you want to buy this, we need to buy this, and then there is nothing left. I then looked at when there might be some extra....tax refund time, those 2 months a year when we get 3 paydays, I even gave up my Christmas bonus this year to JA. I did have to tell him he had to put his foot down and say it does no good to call us every other week (on payday) cause all it is doing is adding stress. When we have it, we will send some. When we don't, we just can't. The only way I have kept my own sanity is to voice my concerns in as calm a voice as I can and make him take some responsibility. Once I did this, and heard him tell them we are no better off and they must stop stressing us all the time, I wasn't so mad at him anymore. Not that any of this advice solves all problems, we've still had to stop answering the phones sometimes. But, it does help deal with it in a more civilized manner.

I understand their situation and I know they don't understand ours. I feel for them when I sense their need is there and I feel helpless when we can't help them. I get highly vexed when they call for stupid things and/or later we find out what they asked the money for was not what they used it for at all. In the end, no one is offering to help us out when we need it. We just find a way. Even if I want to, we cannot be responsible for supporting 8 additional people. They have got to take some responsibility and work towards it on their own.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Ok ladies mr jengles didn't got to JA yesterday because he lost his passport enroute to the airport. How does he go about replacing in. Does he go to the JA embassy?

Mindy and I are in the process of renewing JA passports. Here is her e-mail to me yesterday........

Three Consulates you can send application to -- New York, Washington DC & Miami

New York charges $110.00 -- DC charges $104.00 -- Miami charges $110.00

The NEW YORK consulate has jurisdiction over Illinois and Missouri (I just found this and don't really think it matters -- NO WHERE in any of the instructions for any of the Consulates does it say you should send it to who has your jurisdiction -- this was just a fluke that I even saw that)

New York has the color form that you can print. DC has B&W (with old directions) and Miami has "new" with sketchy directions

From the NY and Miami (color forms) the box that you sign your name in DOES NOT appear when you print the form out. It is very faint. DC (B&W) the box prints.

New York "directions" DO NOT match up to the "new" color form that they have available for download. The #'s do not match the #'s on the actual form.

NY has a "minimal" tracking system. They will post "batches" that have been received and sent out. NOT individual tracking. This is the only Consulate that does that.

On Page 4 -- "J -- Supplemental Information" -- I put.....his A#, Birth Certificate #, Birth Number and the following "Two Year Permanent Resident Card Expires June 28, 2008. I read somewhere that you should put the A# and any other "pertinent" info.

I was going to send it to DC -- but I changed my mind and am now sending it to NY this evening -- I am sending it via Federal Express -- I trust them a "bit" more than USPS.

Making (money order) payable to: Consulate General of Jamaica -- all three sites tell you something different. NY doesn't even tell you (directly) who to make it payable to.

I had my mom notarize for me. DO NOT forget to have your notary sign the back of one of his photos and put the following: (Notary Signature) I certify this is a true photograph of Andre............ (and date it)

I put the two photos in a little ziploc bag -- and put a sticker on the outside that says: "Vincent McLean -- Passport #........... -- Passport Renewal" That is also what I did for his "old" passport

I WILL be stapling the two bags, four pages of application, money order and birth certificate together.

I am also writing a COVER LETTER that will state everything that is enclosed.

And a link to the NY site...................

Here is the link and the info.....there is much more "detailed" info on the actual site....

http://www.congenjamaica-ny.org/

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Other Timeline
Where is everybody..mi know it a no still holiday fi oonuh...Yardie,Madame,Sonny,Jengs,Marlita mi no see u all week, Gill a pretty up fi JA :yes:,

Jonsie how u 1st day of school...who takes care of the munchkin while u go ?

MI BORED !!! can you'll tell !

Nuh ei nuh holiday fe mi :no: But ei mi day off wuk, ei cold han raining sumting wicked outside suh mi jus relax hup mi self han stay pon mi yaard inna mi bed tiddey. Well ok mi mussi admit mi gwan pon deh road han do a likkle shopping fe mi self when mi husband lef deh yaard :yes: "im fuss dat mi shop tuh much... Suh mi jus seh ok ok mi nuh shop suh much... But mi jus weak fe de sell dem, suh mi shop han leave deh bags inna deh trunk til "im nuh home :lol::hehe:

Your too funny. My husband say the same about me. I never would of thought I'd be hiding things in the closet, having him ask,"when you buy that" :lol: I say oh dis, I've had this for a while now ;)

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline
Jengs..I know he must be so mad right now...gosh

GURL if u only knew

mi know man..and there is nothing u can do bout it over night...so airline no have no compassion fi dat huh ?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

GURL if u only knew

mi know man..and there is nothing u can do bout it over night...so airline no have no compassion fi dat huh ?

Compassion as in what? Changing the flight at a later date with no penalty? Otherwise, what could they do?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

GURL if u only knew

Compassion as in what? Changing the flight at a later date with no penalty? Otherwise, what could they do?

yeah that's what I mean..like give a ticket or even a coupon to fly later...something along those lines..instead of losing out on all the ticket money..I know they look at that a seat was empty, but even a 1/2 of the ticket or a portion would be very generous..long stretch but nuttin tried nuttin done

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

GURL if u only knew

yeah that's what I mean..like give a ticket or even a coupon to fly later...something along those lines..instead of losing out on all the ticket money..I know they look at that a seat was empty, but even a 1/2 of the ticket or a portion would be very generous..long stretch but nuttin tried nuttin done

Points taken and I agree. What airline is it? I once had to change a ticket after the fact. They said they would allow me to for up to a year, with the $100 change fee. I thought it was pretty generous since I couldn't even call till a few days after I missed the flight. It is worth a try.

We all know if we are talking about a JA embassy, anywhere in the world, it will probably not be a speedy process to get ANYTHING done.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Jomo, I also made a chage once..it was totally my fault but a friend a very generous friend was paying for my ticket and I was really mad at myself b/c he would pay for the change as well.. I didn't coordinate my semester end date well enough and had to change my ticket they charged me the $100 and allowed it...just never know sometimes

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.