jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Whe errybody dedeh? Mi come fi di suss an di place flop like Beenie Man an D'Angel marriage!

:lol: Nice to see you Jonsie. Happy Belated Birthday.

Gill - I hope your son feels better and have a safe trip.

Going back to :reading: catch up.

Hey SJB - happy belated New Year :blush:

I start class again tomorrow :angry: so I'll be back online to chat

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello all;

Where is everybody? Now that I have my laptop and can post from home, no one is on here. :angry::angry: Has anyone heard from Jawi? :innocent::innocent: I miss her, even when she is not posting her story, her banter is so well enjoyed. I hope she is doing alright. Big up Jawi, hope you are alright.

Love you much

Claire

Whe errybody dedeh? Mi come fi di suss an di place flop like Beenie Man an D'Angel marriage!

Hey Jonesie girl, how are you? How is the bambino? I know you must be enjoying him. (L)(F)(F)

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello all;

Where is everybody? Now that I have my laptop and can post from home, no one is on here. :angry::angry: Has anyone heard from Jawi? :innocent::innocent: I miss her, even when she is not posting her story, her banter is so well enjoyed. I hope she is doing alright. Big up Jawi, hope you are alright.

Love you much

Claire

Hey Jonesie girl, how are you? How is the bambino? I know you must be enjoying him. (L)(F)(F)

Hey Clairey,

I was just thinking the same thing about Jawi! I know she started back tuh work. I will try fi give har a call before I leave.

Hope all is well with you !

Bless-ed,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

**********TUESDAY CHUCKLE**********

Mawning Folks...I hope everyone had a restful night!

Have a good day and don't forget to smile at least once today... :D

Bless-ed,

Gill

********************************************************************************

Pool Party

One day dis rich man was havin' a party at him yard. Him was loaded, and he had everything; money, a big House pon di hills, drugs, girls, cars, planes; anything him wanted.

Di man was also a little eccentric, and him did fill him pool with crocodiles. So there he was, him and him fren dem, all standing around drinking, getting high and partying next to de pool. Den him get up pon di lifeguard tower and all him fren dem look up. Him call for silence and seh OK, the first person fi swim cross mi pool will get all mi money. Nobody nuh move. Him look ova di crowd, draw pon him joint and sey OK, di first person fi swim cross mi pool gets all mi money and mi house. Still nobody nuh move. Alrite den, the first person fi swim 'cross mi pool get alla mi money, mi house and all mi car and plane dem.

Still, nobody nuh move, not even a yeye blink dis time. OK den, alla mi money, mi house, mi car dem, di w'ole a mi planes dem, all the dope yuh can handle, alla mi property, all mi stocks and bonds and investments and all di girls yuh can handle... everyting mi own.

**Splash!** Someone in the pool. Crocodiles all ova him, but him roll ova like Tarzan, him all over di place, a fight and dodge teet. Finally him get outta di pool pon di nedda side. Di rich man pon di tower jumpsdown and run over to him. Yo boss, dat was incredible! Mi neva tink sey mi woulda ever see smaddy do dat.

Yuh want di money now or latah? Ah don't want di money.

Yuh want di house now or latah? Ah don't want di house.

Yuh want di car and plane dem now or latah? Ah don't want di cars or di planes.

Yuh want di bonds, stocks and tings now or latah? Ah don't want none ah dat.

Yuh want di girls now or latah? Ah don't want di girls.

Di rich man look pon him and seh Wah di hell yuh want den?!?!

Ongle ting I want ah di pussyhole wey push me inna da pool deh.

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok everyone I'm going to need help getting thru the next two weeks. mr jengles is flying out today to sell the car and stuff. I go home last night and he hadn't packed a thing and he said he wasn't sure he wanted to go. He was worried how I was going to manage with the kids taking them to school and getting to work on time.

Of course today i was a 1/2 hour late and i called him and he's like "do u see the time, did u get in trouble?" lol.

I'm going to miss him. Ok enough I'll get over it.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Other Timeline
Ok everyone I'm going to need help getting thru the next two weeks. mr jengles is flying out today to sell the car and stuff. I go home last night and he hadn't packed a thing and he said he wasn't sure he wanted to go. He was worried how I was going to manage with the kids taking them to school and getting to work on time.

Of course today i was a 1/2 hour late and i called him and he's like "do u see the time, did u get in trouble?" lol.

I was the same way when my hubby was gone, could not function for four days. How quickly we become spoiled :yes:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline

Hush (((((((Jengy))))))),

'Im soon come back Sweets! Your hubby sounds like a winner :thumbs: ...so considerate...I love that! Bwoy, I can't wait to have that feeling when Ken comes! Just that extra pair of hands and ears will be such a blessings!

Hang tight...we'll be here for you! :luv::luv:

Bless-ed (L),

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Did you hear about how you can pay utilities online? We are thing bout dat far hubby's parents. Dem same wey. Have big people living in der house seh dem can't find work, making pickeny all ova de place. I understand but, when did this become our responsibility and better yet, WHY are you making this YOUR problem in the first. Dem neva want you from when, now all of a sudden dem your "parent" :blink:

Timeline

Did you hear about how you can pay utilities online? We are thing bout dat far hubby's parents. Dem same wey. Have big people living in der house seh dem can't find work, making pickeny all ova de place. I understand but, when did this become our responsibility and better yet, WHY are you making this YOUR problem in the first. Dem neva want you from when, now all of a sudden dem your "parent" :blink:

Brownie,

I couldn't agree MORE!!! Mi nuh seh yuh cyan elp dem hout now han den, But fuh your income tuh be deh ongly source of THEIR INCOME....I'm sorry I have a problem wid that! They are suppose to be setting the example...nuh suh? Bwoy, if people back home inna Yard knoa deh TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS we haffi guh through fi mek a dolla...I honestly think dem wouldda SHOCK!!! :o:o

If wan more person back home tell mi seh job hard fi find...I AM GOING TO SCREAM!!!!! Look 'ere, hit may NOT be deh job yuh want, but yuh mek hit wuk! Yuh a git a regular pissa food every few weeks and yuh nuh haffi beg nuh boddah NUTTIN'!!!!

For me especially inna deh MoBay area...yuh see HALL dem hotel dem a put hup! Yuh mean fi tell mi seh HALLA dem BIG BIG hotel fi build han yuh cyan find nuh work? Fi deh ooman dem HALLA dem BIG BIG hotel fi clean han yuh cyan find nuh wuk! Come on Man!!! That is NOT the YARD I memba!! Heverybody used to git out deh han bust dem claat fi a penny...but yuh had pride inna yuhself!

Dyam disgrace! :no:

Blessed,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Brownie,

I couldn't agree MORE!!! Mi nuh seh yuh cyan elp dem hout now han den, But fuh your income tuh be deh ongly source of THEIR INCOME....I'm sorry I have a problem wid that! They are suppose to be setting the example...nuh suh? Bwoy, if people back home inna Yard knoa deh TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS we haffi guh through fi mek a dolla...I honestly think dem wouldda SHOCK!!! :o:o

If wan more person back home tell mi seh job hard fi find...I AM GOING TO SCREAM!!!!! Look 'ere, hit may NOT be deh job yuh want, but yuh mek hit wuk! Yuh a git a regular pissa food every few weeks and yuh nuh haffi beg nuh boddah NUTTIN'!!!!

For me especially inna deh MoBay area...yuh see HALL dem hotel dem a put hup! Yuh mean fi tell mi seh HALLA dem BIG BIG hotel fi build han yuh cyan find nuh work? Fi deh ooman dem HALLA dem BIG BIG hotel fi clean han yuh cyan find nuh wuk! Come on Man!!! That is NOT the YARD I memba!! Heverybody used to git out deh han bust dem claat fi a penny...but yuh had pride inna yuhself!

Blessed,

Gill

U see it. Dats wah mi ah seh, when de the baby mudder lost her job when her job closed me seh well, dem build a nice otel up the street. :yes: Em brudda call and seh a dollar fi U is jus a dollar, fi em it go a long wey :blink: I seh all de more reason for Us to keep every dollar yeh see mi. The nerve :angry:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Brownie,

Blessed,

Gill

U see it. Dats wah mi ah seh, when de the baby mudder lost her job when her job closed me seh well, dem build a nice otel up the street. :yes: Em brudda call and seh a dollar fi U is jus a dollar, fi em it go a long wey :blink: I seh all de more reason for Us to keep every dollar yeh see mi. The nerve :angry:

You guys are voicing what my thoughts have been for so very long.

Andre always says ALL Jamaicans should be forced to come to the US and work and live for a few months so they see how hard it really is, that gold is not flowing out of our a$$e$.

Again, why the paperwork being too much comment is driving me nuts.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Brownie,

Blessed,

Gill

I never liked that statement. I worked for that dollar, me never walk and pick it up from off of the street.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

Brownie,

Blessed,

Gill

I never liked that statement. I worked for that dollar, me never walk and pick it up from off of the street.

Dyam outta order han BRIGHT!!!!

Surrrrrrps! If dem only knew!

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.