jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh, and get this.....I gave him the information and phone numbers I collected last week on the free lunch program. Andre & then his mom both said it's too much paperwork, rules, and takes time to get. I walked away for fear of blowing up. God forbid an effort is made to get the very thing they complain about most often.....kids can't go to school cause they have no lunch money. I suppose it is much easier just to call someone and tell them you need money.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
u see mi...when dem did deh she neva wuk..a him bruk har bad..mi cuss him all di time, fi him fault..u cyan tell him nuttin bout none a him pickney dem...so when she holla wolf so him sen on..but him can only sen on wah him earn at this moment, unless is a emergency mi will offa mi money..cause man mi no have no man nor another woman a support fi mi pickney

I'm there all the time, Kimmy, and I feel your pain.

Thanks Kelly..it drives me nuts..but mi accept all that came with him....until they r here him no have choice than to tell her go find work mi wife cannot support everyone...but cha hopeless case..cannot wait..in God we trust though !

I just don't understand how come them no have job and a live, and then want to come and stress people.

egfreakingxactly..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am loving that word today.

Yah, Jengles, I ask myself that all the time.

It's even a little harder for me to come to terms with, Kimmy, cause none of the 6 children we are talking about are Andre's. I would be more open to it, if, like you, they were his. But, brothers, sisters, nieces, and nephews, plus his mother......all of those kids have fathers' and his mother is capable of getting a job or doing the little side businesses she used to before he married me.

Helping someone and supporting 7 additional people are completely different things.

I really do understand what you are going through, Kimmy. Some days are much easier to deal with it all then others. I wish you well in figuring out the best way for you to do that and still maintain your sanity and hold the temper.

Kelly I don't know how I would deal with that cause he is not even responsible for them except if he is lending a hand..they must think the money tree in the back yard...Give Jomo I hope another year..why these pl don't want to work makes me wonder..Is like they want to show ppl they have family a farrin so thinks come easy...But, I know this is just the beginning. And i'm prepared to fight the battle ! I even discussed with hubby sending grocery thru superplus and a barrel 2/year as little money she get in her hands a di more content mi is. So, di new one is one of the girls has a FEVER r u phocking kidding me a FEVER !!! she a bloodclaat deh a JA ..wah u do fi fever..she want money fi carry her go doctor..I bet she not even know what her temp is..try her wid some motrin or something and if dat no wuk.DEN u carry her to the doctor..wah she tink the doctor a do do...bwoy mi a tell...dyam fool fool gyal !

Dyam foolishness! I'm telling yuh hennyweh I can't bring KJ when Ken comes...I am right there wid yuh...Surplus fi Grocery han we will send money to Ken's brother and hennything KJ need she can call him fuh. I don't trust har and she doesn't have a good record for using money wisely inna deh past. Suh, she ah jus haffi wuk offa dat huntil we can bring him here! I really think it's a 'flossin' thing for many..."Mi can sit pon mi baxside hallday han duh nuttin' cause mi pickney ave Daddy a farrin'!"

"Look 'ere yuh nuh name Kim Porter and him nuh name P-Diddy...suh git hup offa yuh claat han guh duh some work!!" :angry:

Just cause wuk hard fi find ...don't mean wuk CAN'T be found!!!

SURRRRRRRRRRRRRPS!!! Yuh a duh deh right ting Kimmy and prepare fi deh bakkle! Cause yuh knoa hit a come!

Bless, Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh, and get this.....I gave him the information and phone numbers I collected last week on the free lunch program. Andre & then his mom both said it's too much paperwork, rules, and takes time to get. I walked away for fear of blowing up. God forbid an effort is made to get the very thing they complain about most often.....kids can't go to school cause they have no lunch money. I suppose it is much easier just to call someone and tell them you need money.

OH HELL NOOOOO!!! WHAT!?!?!?!?! :o:o:no: That's when I would have lost it! TOO MUCH PAPERWORK!!! But JG, I bet if you told them tiddeh that you and Andre were filing fuh them, but they haffi fill out a ton of paperwork...they would do it...HAPPILY!!!!!!

Well mi love yuh need fi explain to them "G-d helps those, that help themselves!!" But of course you would be the b1tch fuh saying that!!

Bless,

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
**********MONDAY CHUCKLE**********

HAPPY MONDAY ALL!!! I hope everyone had a great weekend!!

Here's your chuckle!!

Bless-ed,

Gill

RASS

Granny did sey RASS is a very powerful word. Never you forget a word as important as RASS and its many RASS uses!

1. RASS is a good way to finish a sentence that lacks excitement ...

tekki back RASS!

Gimme back RASS!

2. RASS can be used in biology eg.....

Look pan di gal RASS!

3. It can be used as a warning of future troubles .... cover yu RASS!

4. It can ward off unwanted sexual advances ....

me nah gi yu me numba yu ugly RASS!

move yu RASS from me, RASS!

5. It can describe extreme pain ....

it hot nuh RASS!

me granny gi me some RASS licks!

6. It can describe size .....

yuh foot dem big nuh RASS!

him have a RASS mouth deh!

7. As you can see RASS is an all-purpose Jamaican word. You can use it as often as yu RASS feel!

Greeting ...... How de RASS yu do?

Fraud ......... Yu too RASS tief!

Dismay ........ RASS!

Trouble ....... Oh RASS!

Aggression .... Watch yu RASS self!

Disgust ....... Cho RASS!

Confusion ..... Wha di RASS a gwaan!

Incompetence .. A wha di RASS yu a do .... RASS-idiot!

Lost .......... Whe di RASS we deh!

Pleasure ...... it nice nuh RASS!

Retaliation ... Yu RASS-$@*%...

And of course . kiss mi RASS!

Me done to RASS!!

NOW ..... Stop waste time pon di Internet and go do di RASS people dem work!!

Tanks fe dis RASS brek doun. Me neva kno why dem use fe so many type sentence RASS!

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Got a call last week and this weekend is regards to lunch money!! I used to get free lunch so what's the big deal. Everybody too proud and yet still dem not working.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Got a call last week and this weekend is regards to lunch money!! I used to get free lunch so what's the big deal. Everybody too proud and yet still dem not working.

Jengles, I posted a couple links on Friday to check out the free lunch program. It was either here or the Yardie thread. A Jamaican on another web site gave me the info. If I didn't post the numbers, I have them at home too. It might help them if they want to work for it.

Well, Gill.....what gets me is how much freakin' paperwork I have had to fill out to this point....and for someone to say that to me.....Yah, I said a few cuss words. I'm telling you, I walked out and down the street cause I did not want to be that #######. Unfortunately, 3 days later, I'm still not feeling any better about it.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Kelly "TOO MUCH PAPER WORK"!! R U PHOCKING KIDDING ME !! excuse mi..this just pisses me off ! This is gonna benefit 'you' but yet it's too much! WHEN MI dun cuss dem would tink mi DAWK like midnite...u nah work, u nah do nuttin get up off u RASS an do something. Mi nah wile har, mi nah fret bout no fever, mi love the girls to death but mi nah go allow her fi put dem inna di miggle of her own bakkle..cause if she would just let things be, she wouldn't affi call an use her head. And what makes me even more mad is that hubby is gonna believe no matter what..cause God forbid and the cry of wolf is real one time. But, him know she stay still

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

dem no easy...u cyan be proud a wah u nah mek...wid dem out a order self...mi used to get free lunch to when mi did need it..no shame in my game..please !

dem no easy...u cyan be proud a wah u nah mek...wid dem out a order self...mi used to get free lunch to when mi did need it..no shame in my game..please !

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mi nuh no at all, at one point mr jengles said he would have to send down money twice a month and i told him no, because of the fees, but he said no because his money is supporting the mother, the new pickney and her new man plus his pickney...so this way he feels his child would get at least a little somthing, my jaw dropped and this has been going on since mr jengles has been in ja. He tried getting the mother to give the little girl to his mother until we can file for her but the mother isn't going for that, since that is her only source of income.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline
mi nuh no at all, at one point mr jengles said he would have to send down money twice a month and i told him no, because of the fees, but he said no because his money is supporting the mother, the new pickney and her new man plus his pickney...so this way he feels his child would get at least a little somthing, my jaw dropped and this has been going on since mr jengles has been in ja. He tried getting the mother to give the little girl to his mother until we can file for her but the mother isn't going for that, since that is her only source of income.

see wah mi a talk bout..just get up u must find something...worse u a ooman job easier fi come by unlike men..my gosh

Timeline

:o Wah she go git a man nuh waan fi wuk and tak care har :blink:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Whe errybody dedeh? Mi come fi di suss an di place flop like Beenie Man an D'Angel marriage!

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Whe errybody dedeh? Mi come fi di suss an di place flop like Beenie Man an D'Angel marriage!

:lol: Nice to see you Jonsie. Happy Belated Birthday.

Gill - I hope your son feels better and have a safe trip.

Going back to :reading: catch up.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well, Gill.....what gets me is how much freakin' paperwork I have had to fill out to this point....and for someone to say that to me.....Yah, I said a few cuss words. I'm telling you, I walked out and down the street cause I did not want to be that #######. Unfortunately, 3 days later, I'm still not feeling any better about it.

Jomo's Girl - I definitely understand your frustration. Damien and I had a blow-up this week regarding the same issue.

I'll post it later.....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.