jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Great news case completed, it all started Jan 06, met Carla in Montego Bay, followed up with phone calls and letters,

proposed in March 06, filed K1 paper work in April 06, Had interview in Nov 06, delay with physical paperwork held- up the process, receieved Visa Jan 07, she arrived in Baltimore on my Birthday 9 Feb 07, got married Mar 30 07, filed AOS, TRAVEL DOC , WORK PERMIT Apr 07. Receieved travel doc and work permit Jul 07, biometrics Sep 07, rececieved two year conditional Green card Dec 07, without an interview.

Life is going good (L) will go back to JAMAICA for Easter 08

RODNEVERQUIT

Congrats Rod...that's wonderful news!!!

Many blessings for 2008,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
so Kashi just called right..Kimora of course want talk to him..why she told she wants lobster :wacko: oonuh see wah mi affi go deal wid....mi head a hurt mi aready

:lol: :lol:

I want lobster too!

mi a tell u.... :thumbs:

Ok Kim-Kim,

A). Nuttin' nuh wrong wid mi likkle Kimora...she 'ave good taste!

B). I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of you and Kash..beautiful!!!!

C).Tell Kash mi waan lobster tuh! :lol:

Bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
5 guests out there??? Who are they? Come! Show yourself! :)

dis wha mi ah seh! mi see hole heap ov annonymous down desso, and mi waan fi cyall hout tuh dem: "reveal yuh duppy self, rahtid!!!

Lita,

Yuh crack mi hup!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: Lawd, yuh nuh heasy atall!!!

Love ya,

Gill

P.S.- Thank you for the input about XXX...that changes my prespective a GREAT DEAL...that doan sound like fun atall!!

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline
Ok I have a question for you all...I don't want to start anything so don't see it as that please...just genuine wonder and curiosity.

How do you all feel about your JA man having kids back in JA? Did it bother you/affect your relationship that he had kids? I didn't have to deal with that situation but I was thinking about it and thought it would have been hard for me personally to be with someone who had prior kids they would have to leave behind. So how do you all feel?

it didn't nor does it bother me....I knew of them before we got back together although nah tell no lie..I was like kids u do :wacko:I love his kids..but di question is how u deal wid the mumma dem...well mi affi put she inna fi har place cause when she call my phone she a act like she no respect mi...so kindle tell her fi call back when she learn respect fi mi. so now she mek the girls call..mi no care and mi no mind eida. It was tough for him to leave his kids but him know it won't be fievah.

I don't have a problem wit deh pickney dem eidah. We take very good care of dem hevery month. But deh modda?? She call mi husband if she nuh reach 'im she call pon mi phone... But har neva seh Good Hevening tuh mi she jus ask fi speak wit 'im. Suh mi nuh hanswer har phone call henny more.

:yes::yes::yes: I agree with both a unnu, de pickney dem a go dey round no matter what, de mumma dem can go siddung some weh else..........

When I got with Paul he had a child with someone else and at first I was hurt that I did not give him his first child but I got to love that little boy......I have never been and at this rate nevah will have conversation with the mumma but like I told Paul I could careless about her and where she thinks she should be but I am the wife and will always come first.......:lol: She is just a baby mother and I am the wife I got more power than her........

a lie dat because aftah de divorce him a go always have har inna him life and me a go bout mi biness :lol: :lol:

I feel like Kim, it's not the child that is a problem, but the Child's mother. Ken and I have already decided that KJ (his son) will come up wid hi and live wid us. He just turned two and Ken takes care of him right now anyway. So I knew he would be miserable widout him and I wouldn't feel like our family is complete.

So we made a decision to stop saying yours and mine but instead "Our" sons. The mother was good when she thought I was a passing fancy. However, when I went back in June and was taking care of all of our sons...she started actin the fool and Ken had to put her in she place! Now she ses to have come to terms that we will take better care of KJ up here and has agred to sign the necessary documentation for the embassy.

I see how Ken deals wid har and I am satisfied that there is nothing between them accept for KJ.

I didn't have the option of having issues wid pre-exisiting children...considering I already have 2. :lol::lol: I love the way our blended family works. Ken enjoys our older 2 because they can play sports and chat bout 'guy' things and :huh: I love KJ cause he loves learning and is still a 'baby' that I can give kisses too without hearing..."MMMMOM!!!" and getting that look :angry::blush:

Bless, Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: Other Timeline

:lol::lol: You were bord today.

dis wha mi ah seh! mi see hole heap ov annonymous down desso, and mi waan fi cyall hout tuh dem: "reveal yuh duppy self, rahtid!!!

rollin :lol::lol:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Ok I have a question for you all...I don't want to start anything so don't see it as that please...just genuine wonder and curiosity.

How do you all feel about your JA man having kids back in JA? Did it bother you/affect your relationship that he had kids? I didn't have to deal with that situation but I was thinking about it and thought it would have been hard for me personally to be with someone who had prior kids they would have to leave behind. So how do you all feel?

Are you reading mi mind or wa :whistle:

So we made a decision to stop saying yours and mine but instead "Our" sons. The mother was good when she thought I was a passing fancy. However, when I went back in June and was taking care of all of our sons...she started actin the fool and Ken had to put her in she place! Now she ses to have come to terms that we will take better care of KJ up here and has agred to sign the necessary documentation for the embassy.

I didn't have the option of having issues wid pre-exisiting children...considering I already have 2. :lol::lol: I love the way our blended family works. Ken enjoys our older 2 because they can play sports and chat bout 'guy' things and :huh: I love KJ cause he loves learning and is still a 'baby' that I can give kisses too without hearing..."MMMMOM!!!" and getting that look :angry::blush:

Bless, Gill

Neither do I as I have three of my own. I try to be just as accepting of his as he has been of mine. The big pickney doh dem try you fi tru. His daughter 13 soon to be 14: facety fi tru. I had to put har in har place earily on. My daughter same way tward em ( just turned 14) We've learned to present with an united front. It is quite a challange I must say. His daughter is not with us yet. We are hoping the results of the DNA test are in my husbands favor. Otherwise she'll have to stay in JA with her mother. I haven't had much interaction with the mother. I called her cell once;I thought I was callin his daughters cell; which I believe I had; to tell her that the money soon come. They soo called needed it cause the house was sliding because all of the rain. She answered the phone was pissed off. Told my husband to to tell mi not to call back her phone anymore. I thought next time UR house can slide into the ocean fi all mi care. Cha! The mother or "daughter" called xmas eve to ask why em never send money for Xmas dinner, because they didn't know my husband was coming. I answered the phone. She hung up :blink: I just feel like one day UR going to have to talk ti mi, cause I am not going anywhere. It's just sad cause her daughter is coming to live with me hopefully, the least she can do is try to get to know mi. My husband says I can forget it. Cause JA women dem "proud and such" she is neva going to do that.

My problem comes in with my husband's guilt for leaving her. I think guilt plays a roll when they call to say they "need" anyhing. With them it's always a "need". So it's ness to send the money (xtra)right away. He talks about how "proud" the mother is and would neva tek our money. His daughter is the one who usually calls if something happens. I feel like whatever. Proud mi rass! I have to tread lightly here BC it turns into my sounding like i don't want him to tek care of his child. Not the case. I just notice differences. If my children seh dem want sumting it's always a "want" because they are "used " to "having". He is quick to seh no. ...Sorry for ranting. :unsure:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mi a go pon di road ..ketch oonuh likkle lata

Lawd kimmy you and hubby is bery bery bery cutteeeeeeeeeeeee, unnu have de same chinky eyes dem, are a de sun inna unn eyes dem...

:yes::yes:(L)(F)

Ty, well fi mi own is genetic..fi him own on di odda han varies day by day..or should I say hour by hour :lol::lol:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Bless, Gill

Neither do I as I have three of my own. I try to be just as accepting of his as he has been of mine. The big pickney doh dem try you fi tru. His daughter 13 soon to be 14: facety fi tru. I had to put har in har place earily on. My daughter same way tward em ( just turned 14) We've learned to present with an united front. It is quite a challange I must say. His daughter is not with us yet. We are hoping the results of the DNA test are in my husbands favor. Otherwise she'll have to stay in JA with her mother. I haven't had much interaction with the mother. I called her cell once;I thought I was callin his daughters cell; which I believe I had; to tell her that the money soon come. They soo called needed it cause the house was sliding because all of the rain. She answered the phone was pissed off. Told my husband to to tell mi not to call back her phone anymore. I thought next time UR house can slide into the ocean fi all mi care. Cha! The mother or "daughter" called xmas eve to ask why em never send money for Xmas dinner, because they didn't know my husband was coming. I answered the phone. She hung up :blink: I just feel like one day UR going to have to talk ti mi, cause I am not going anywhere. It's just sad cause her daughter is coming to live with me hopefully, the least she can do is try to get to know mi. My husband says I can forget it. Cause JA women dem "proud and such" she is neva going to do that.

My problem comes in with my husband's guilt for leaving her. I think guilt plays a roll when they call to say they "need" anyhing. With them it's always a "need". So it's ness to send the money (xtra)right away. He talks about how "proud" the mother is and would neva tek our money. His daughter is the one who usually calls if something happens. I feel like whatever. Proud mi rass! I have to tread lightly here BC it turns into my sounding like i don't want him to tek care of his child. Not the case. I just notice differences. If my children seh dem want sumting it's always a "want" because they are "used " to "having". He is quick to seh no. ...Sorry for ranting. :unsure:

I know exactly what ur saying

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey guys, good news. I received Mike's documents that he sent me via DHL yesterday. Does the police report need to be signed? He did not sign it and I am gonna take a chance and send it in and see what happens. What do you guys think? Also, I received two copies. Do they need both, or just send them one?

I am so excited I do not know what to do with myself right now. I am working all day tomorrow, so I'll present myself at the post office bright and early Saturday morning. Yeah!!!!

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
mi a go pon di road ..ketch oonuh likkle lata

Lawd kimmy you and hubby is bery bery bery cutteeeeeeeeeeeee, unnu have de same chinky eyes dem, are a de sun inna unn eyes dem...

:yes::yes:(L)(F)

Ty, well fi mi own is genetic..fi him own on di odda han varies day by day..or should I say hour by hour :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ...THAT IS TOO DYAM FUNNY!!!! :lol::lol::lol: (Mi hear yuh though :thumbs: )

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
It sounds like we all need a cocktail tonight, I know I do!!! Here's some rum punch for everyone.

MexicoDay7Part2Day8008.jpg

DAYUM Classy...dem dring look GOOD!!!!! Mi waan wan a dem when mi reach!! Gurl, I can't believe you mess wid Wray han 'im dutty Nephew!! :lol::lol: ...Bwoy, yuh GOOD :thumbs: mi ongly use dat fi rub pon mi head & chest or fi inhale when I have a bad cold!!!! Dat overproof rum come in like Vicks vapor rub tuh rasss!! :lol::lol:

Bless,

Gill

P.S- Heverytime mi see yuh picca mi tempted fi cut off mi hair!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that style! Mi decide fi cut some bangs last time at deh hairdresser...Now I look like a Fat, Brown Portia Simpson-Miller :jest:portiasimpson_miller.jpg

Thanks, I was starting to miss my long hair I need that :thumbs: And bangs are everywhere right now, most of my friends have gotten bangs.

Timeline
Hey guys, good news. I received Mike's documents that he sent me via DHL yesterday. Does the police report need to be signed? He did not sign it and I am gonna take a chance and send it in and see what happens. What do you guys think? Also, I received two copies. Do they need both, or just send them one?

I am so excited I do not know what to do with myself right now. I am working all day tomorrow, so I'll present myself at the post office bright and early Saturday morning. Yeah!!!!

WOO-HOO...moving alang very nicely Clariey!!!! Good fuh yuh mi love...lang overdue!

Bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

WOO-HOO...moving alang very nicely Clariey!!!! Good fuh yuh mi love...lang overdue!

Bless,

Gill

Ditto !! u don't have to send both and yes he needs to sign one of them

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.