jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Great news case completed, it all started Jan 06, met Carla in Montego Bay, followed up with phone calls and letters,

proposed in March 06, filed K1 paper work in April 06, Had interview in Nov 06, delay with physical paperwork held- up the process, receieved Visa Jan 07, she arrived in Baltimore on my Birthday 9 Feb 07, got married Mar 30 07, filed AOS, TRAVEL DOC , WORK PERMIT Apr 07. Receieved travel doc and work permit Jul 07, biometrics Sep 07, rececieved two year conditional Green card Dec 07, without an interview.

Life is going good (L) will go back to JAMAICA for Easter 08

RODNEVERQUIT

Lawd Gawd!!! Di duppy seh im reveal imself!!! Rahtid!!

Congratulations Rod! I dont think I ever seen you on here before? Is this your first post to us yardies. So happy for your approval!! :dance:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Good morning.

My aunt celebrated her 50th birthday in Mobay last November. The guys who worked at the resort told us about sexual acts at the strip club off the hip strip. There's a famous midget who has a 12-inch member :blink: everyone kept talking him. I think he performs in Mobay and Negril. I talked two of my brothers-in-law into taking us there. Needless to say we never saw the show...we waited for 2 hours. My aunt was so upset...we had to drag the woman outta the club :wacko: She kept saying...where's the #######?? :unsure:

:o:o Lawd gyal mi laugh til mi belly bust wen mi read :lol::crying::lol: dis ere

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Great news case completed, it all started Jan 06, met Carla in Montego Bay, followed up with phone calls and letters,

proposed in March 06, filed K1 paper work in April 06, Had interview in Nov 06, delay with physical paperwork held- up the process, receieved Visa Jan 07, she arrived in Baltimore on my Birthday 9 Feb 07, got married Mar 30 07, filed AOS, TRAVEL DOC , WORK PERMIT Apr 07. Receieved travel doc and work permit Jul 07, biometrics Sep 07, rececieved two year conditional Green card Dec 07, without an interview.

RODNEVERQUIT

That is wonderful! Congrats!!!

Timeline

RODNEVERQUIT

Congratulations Rod! I dont think I ever seen you on here before? Is this your first post to us yardies. So happy for your approval!! :dance:

hahaahaa..u no easy...congrats Rod ! wow..we did really ave duppy yah ! :lol:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

RODNEVERQUIT

hahaahaa..u no easy...congrats Rod ! wow..we did really ave duppy yah ! :lol:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawd yes mi ere ov deh XXX.

Night Kimmy see yuh inna deh aftanoon

I waan fi check it out when mi guh dung! I heard that it's a strip club...but also a club club...I've never been to a strip club before and life is too darn short fi deal wid too many hang ups! Ken is like "Yuh MAD...but mi love yuh fuh dat!" :devil::lol:

Mi cousin tell mi it's 'OFF DEH HOOK!!!' Jus' checking fi see if hennyone else 'ave an opinion bout hit!

Love ya,

Gill

My husband promises to take mi there when we go back,only for sight seeing. He used to take tourist there all the time. He claims he wouldn't be caught dead there alone because of the sexual activity and the stripping.

This is what i hear about it too! I hear its A LOT more than a strip club and some quite disturbing things go on there. Not sexy at all. But thats just what I hear. Some of the stories made me sick to the stomach. I used to waitress at a strip club in SanFran it was much more decent.

I think if I ever go down I am gonna try out this club.I have never done a strip club or a club before.yes mi a 2? but it nuh mean nuttin, I think it is time to come outta mi shell... :devil::devil:

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Timeline
Lawd yes mi ere ov deh XXX.

Night Kimmy see yuh inna deh aftanoon

I waan fi check it out when mi guh dung! I heard that it's a strip club...but also a club club...I've never been to a strip club before and life is too darn short fi deal wid too many hang ups! Ken is like "Yuh MAD...but mi love yuh fuh dat!" :devil::lol:

Mi cousin tell mi it's 'OFF DEH HOOK!!!' Jus' checking fi see if hennyone else 'ave an opinion bout hit!

Love ya,

Gill

My husband promises to take mi there when we go back,only for sight seeing. He used to take tourist there all the time. He claims he wouldn't be caught dead there alone because of the sexual activity and the stripping.

This is what i hear about it too! I hear its A LOT more than a strip club and some quite disturbing things go on there. Not sexy at all. But thats just what I hear. Some of the stories made me sick to the stomach. I used to waitress at a strip club in SanFran it was much more decent.

I think if I ever go down I am gonna try out this club.I have never done a strip club or a club before.yes mi a 2? but it nuh mean nuttin, I think it is time to come outta mi shell... :devil::devil:

ALL DI YEARS Mi a go a JA mi neva go a Negril b4...Mi a weigh mi mine if mi waan fi go fi we anni or somewhere else ..mi a 2? to an mi come in like ole ooman more time

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lita a just me and u alone tiday...Yardie, Gill, Jawi well she gone back to work, Madame, sonny oonuh run lef we

no mi deh yah inna pm and a browse , I trying to get to vet status. :lol::lol::yes:

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Timeline
Lita a just me and u alone tiday...Yardie, Gill, Jawi well she gone back to work, Madame, sonny oonuh run lef we

no mi deh yah inna pm and a browse , I trying to get to vet status. :lol::lol::yes:

ahhahaaa..bwoy u 'ave a long way to go...u affi reach up inna di top 10 list :lol::lol:

we still 'ave 2 more guests...welcome to the Stella thread...how is the reading so far ? oonuh no have no manners u modda neva teach oonuh fi be nice to oonuh guests :jest:

Edited by kimmykashi

Timeline

KIMMY

Mi 'ere mi working out inna deh field tiddeh, mi try fe find a wi-fi suh mi cyaan link hup with mi yardies dem.

Mi finally find wan suh mi be round fe likkle bit :yes:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline

KIMMY

Mi 'ere mi working out inna deh field tiddeh, mi try fe find a wi-fi suh mi cyaan link hup with mi yardies dem.

Mi finally find wan suh mi be round fe likkle bit :yes:

hey sonny....

bwoy mi no waan inna no field unless a di one back a mi granny yard wid hubby...i need say no more :devil: wid dem yah breeze wah a blow

Sus..how are u doing..I see u around all di time..just wanna say HELLOOOO....!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.