jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
oohh! Yardie mi seh yuh will cyatch cold walking round deh home barefoot!

I almost always wear slippers around the house something I picked up when living in JA...but sometimes when I am walking from the couch to the kitchen to fill up my drink and don't put them on he freaks out about sickness and all sorts of stuff :lol: Sometimes a girl can't bother...and when it is mostly carpet and I almost always have socks on as well...I just can't bother to put them on all the time, especially for that 2 second trip across the room. :lol:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lita a just me and u alone tiday...Yardie, Gill, Jawi well she gone back to work, Madame, sonny oonuh run lef we

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
oh! How yuh do that? Plus don't your boss have access to your computer cookies and history anyway?

When you sign in there is an option that you check. I always clear history and cookies everyday and sometimes during the day as well. I am 99.9% sure they don't check up on me (they are pretty computer illiterate) but I do it for a precaution. There is no internet policy and my supervisor actually taught me how to play soduko online my first day. So I am not too concerned...just cautious.

Timeline
oohh! Yardie mi seh yuh will cyatch cold walking round deh home barefoot!

I almost always wear slippers around the house something I picked up when living in JA...but sometimes when I am walking from the couch to the kitchen to fill up my drink and don't put them on he freaks out about sickness and all sorts of stuff :lol: Sometimes a girl can't bother...and when it is mostly carpet and I almost always have socks on as well...I just can't bother to put them on all the time, especially for that 2 second trip across the room. :lol:

:lol::lol: dem will kill u man

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
oh! How yuh do that? Plus don't your boss have access to your computer cookies and history anyway?

When you sign in there is an option that you check. I always clear history and cookies everyday and sometimes during the day as well. I am 99.9% sure they don't check up on me (they are pretty computer illiterate) but I do it for a precaution. There is no internet policy and my supervisor actually taught me how to play soduko online my first day. So I am not too concerned...just cautious.

yeah when i'm at work i do the same thing...clear history and cookies..but fi mi job have a IT team so if dem waan find out sumtpin they will..mi just do it cause it seem better inna mi head :lol:

Lita a just me and u alone tiday...Yardie, Gill, Jawi well she gone back to work, Madame, sonny oonuh run lef we

I am here :unsure: Yuh doan see mi post dem? :(

:P

mi just see dem..di page did need fi refresh..bwoy dis yah cold tek wey all mi senses :lol:

Lita, how ur job going ?

Timeline

so Kashi just called right..Kimora of course want talk to him..why she told she wants lobster :wacko: oonuh see wah mi affi go deal wid....mi head a hurt mi aready

5 guests out there??? Who are they? Come! Show yourself! :)

a dat mi a seh to..u know dem a no guests :) dem just no want we know who a read...when dem ready post dem sign in :):lol:

Timeline

yeah when i'm at work i do the same thing...clear history and cookies..but fi mi job have a IT team so if dem waan find out sumtpin they will..mi just do it cause it seem better inna mi head :lol:

I am here :unsure: Yuh doan see mi post dem? :(

:P

mi just see dem..di page did need fi refresh..bwoy dis yah cold tek wey all mi senses :lol:

Lita, how ur job going ?

Yeah my company have an IT team too. They can log onto your computer from another computer and actually see your monitor shot and they can move your curser from where they are. Oh well I'm on the internet anyway~ :lol:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Great news case completed, it all started Jan 06, met Carla in Montego Bay, followed up with phone calls and letters,

proposed in March 06, filed K1 paper work in April 06, Had interview in Nov 06, delay with physical paperwork held- up the process, receieved Visa Jan 07, she arrived in Baltimore on my Birthday 9 Feb 07, got married Mar 30 07, filed AOS, TRAVEL DOC , WORK PERMIT Apr 07. Receieved travel doc and work permit Jul 07, biometrics Sep 07, rececieved two year conditional Green card Dec 07, without an interview.

Life is going good (L) will go back to JAMAICA for Easter 08

RODNEVERQUIT

Timeline
so Kashi just called right..Kimora of course want talk to him..why she told she wants lobster :wacko: oonuh see wah mi affi go deal wid....mi head a hurt mi aready

:lol: :lol:

I want lobster too!

mi a tell u.... :thumbs:

Timeline
5 guests out there??? Who are they? Come! Show yourself! :)

dis wha mi ah seh! mi see hole heap ov annonymous down desso, and mi waan fi cyall hout tuh dem: "reveal yuh duppy self, rahtid!!!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.