jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ian and Melodee wake up and shower together. Ian repeats his shower performance on Melodee to start her day of pampering off on the right foot.

Ian: Girl you got me twisted for real. I have never put a woman before my own needs. So, are you ready for a day of pampering by your man and his wallet?

Melodee: *Still out of breath and panting from her early morning pleasure session* Sure baby. I have never had a man treat me like a queen, but I could definitely get used to this treatment. I’m starving Ian. I hope this day of pampering includes food first. Ha-ha.

Ian: I can give you a little somethin somethin to calm your hunger pangs for a minute. *grabs his soapy manhood suggestively*

Melodee: Yuh brite. Eh-eh. No tonk yuh sar. Hot gyal nuh suck frum straw.

Ringggggg….riiinnggg

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
thats awesome claire...wah mek u neva mek him forward dem ting deh from long time...now u affi wait...

Girl, it has been a trial for me with him to have him stop dragging his feet. He started a new job just after I left JA in October and everytime I talk to him about getting his polic cert., he just gets pissed off at me. He told me at one time that he was gonna take care of it in a copule of weeks, then he states that he told me that he is on probation on his new job for three months and does not want to ask for a day off. When I totally stopped talking to him and had his dad call and light fire under him, he told him that he would take care of it during the holidays.

I called him last weekend and really lit into him and he softened up and told me he would take care of it. He than called me on Monday morning to let me know that he finally had applied fr the police cert and would pick it up next Monday afternoon, because they are closed on Tuesday and Wednesday. that would make it 3 business days to process. I am sending him some moola so that he can send it back to me via DHL. So hopefully I will receive it and send it in by the first week of January. :thumbs::thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Ian: PHOCK!! Just when I thought I was going to get my knob slobbed and polished! This better be damn good!

Melodee: Eeehhhnnn? Yuh rude tuh rass! Gwaan go hanswa de phone.

Ian grabs a towel and wraps around his waist as he pads to the hotel phone. Melodee continues showering, but speeds her pace just in case Ian decides to try and join her again. Ian walks back into the bathroom just as Melodee steps out of the shower.

Ian: Damn baby. You didn’t wait for me to come back and scrub your back again. Now, as I was saying…you want a little breakfast appetizer girl?

Melodee: Who was on the phone?

Ian: Oh…that. That was the front desk telling me that the car will be here in about 10 minutes. Just enough time for me to get you hot again…but not enough time for you to througouhly enjoy your snack.

Melodee: Umm. That’s too bad eh?

Ian: It’s okay Gem. I can wait. Good things come to those who wait.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

but oonuh no see yah..Ian no damn brite and presumptious..bout get knob slobbed ..u want a rass noose tie roun dat ish an de u will fine out..Melodee a hope u ago deal wid 'im case enuh....hmmm di caar a come..wah if Stinky mek him bredda drive fi 'im tiday :blink: lets see

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
thats awesome claire...wah mek u neva mek him forward dem ting deh from long time...now u affi wait...

Girl, it has been a trial for me with him to have him stop dragging his feet. He started a new job just after I left JA in October and everytime I talk to him about getting his polic cert., he just gets pissed off at me. He told me at one time that he was gonna take care of it in a copule of weeks, then he states that he told me that he is on probation on his new job for three months and does not want to ask for a day off. When I totally stopped talking to him and had his dad call and light fire under him, he told him that he would take care of it during the holidays.

I called him last weekend and really lit into him and he softened up and told me he would take care of it. He than called me on Monday morning to let me know that he finally had applied fr the police cert and would pick it up next Monday afternoon, because they are closed on Tuesday and Wednesday. that would make it 3 business days to process. I am sending him some moola so that he can send it back to me via DHL. So hopefully I will receive it and send it in by the first week of January. :thumbs::thumbs:

Cha..mi kinda understand but ..how much longer him a go have him new job anyway..just explain a ting to dem..no affi go inna deal and ask fi di day....at least it get done now...I think Jamaica has to most holidays of any country mi know :)..dem start from di friday right back to di holiday :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Merry Christmas All,

Jawi called me last night to tell me some GREAT news...JONESIE'S LITTLE BUNDLE OF JOY ARRIVED LAST NIGHT!!!!

His name is Gavin (my youngest son's name-Good choice-Jones!!!! :lol:;) ) and believe it or not she didn't have to be induced. Gavin decided to come on his own!!!!

:dance: BLESSED LOVE AND CONGRATULATIONS TO JONESIE AND FAMILY ON RECIEVING THE MOST PRECIOUS CHRISTMAS PRESENT THE LORD COULD EVER BLESS THEM WITH!!!! :dance:

We are all so thankful that you both made it through safe and sound!!

Many blessings,

Gill

This is great news....congrats Jonesie (L)(F)

Welcome Baby Gavin to the world ( great christmas gift) ....................

Good Afternoon All.

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Cha..mi kinda understand but ..how much longer him a go have him new job anyway..just explain a ting to dem..no affi go inna deal and ask fi di day....at least it get done now...I think Jamaica has to most holidays of any country mi know :)..dem start from di friday right back to di holiday :)

talk truth!! but at least he did it!! and fi real hope he didn't let them know what it was for, sometimes they can be so badminded!! ugh

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

Melodee wraps a plush robe around her body, and begins brushing her teeth. Ian strokes his manhood absentmindedly as he watches Melodee’s soft behind dance responsively in the robe from her teeth brushing motions. He walks up behind her and begins softly dry humping her a**, with only the robe and towel separating them. Ian slowly runs his hand from the nape of Melodee’s neck up into the soft damp tendrils of hair. He pushes the hair up and off her neck to expose the top of her spine. Ian flicks his tongue over the bones of her spine, simultaneously grabs a fistful of hair, and places his other hand inside her robe to massage his target.

Ian: Who’s pu*** is this?! Answer me Melodee! Who’s pu*** is this?

Melodee instinctively spreads her legs in response to the influence of his long slender fingers. She almost chokes on the toothpaste foam as she inhales sharply. Melodee pats Ian’s hand in her hair, in an attempt to get him to let her go so she could get rid of the foam in her mouth. Ian allows her to lean over and spit, but he doesn’t let go of her hair or her pulsating #######. Melodee grips the sides of the vanity sink to keep from collapsing.

Riiinggggg….riiinggg. *cell phone ringing seconds later*

Melodee: Bumbocla**! R-R-Raaasss! Don’t stop! Please.

Ian: PHOCK! Answer me! If you don’t answer me, I will stop right now! Who’s is it? Who’s phocking pu*** is it!

Melodee: It-it’s yours Shotta! It’s all yours! Right there baby. Yeah. Yuh feel it jump fe yuh Shot-Shot…ta? *Realization of what she just said to Ian washes over her like a bucket of ice water* STOP! Ian stop! Please stop now. No. Please. STOP!

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Ian is tempted to ignore her pleas, but remembers how badly she reacted to his prior roughhousing, and slowly removes his wet, cramped fingers.

Ian: What? What did I do? PHOC…

Melodee wants to run and hide the tears that are rolling down her face unchecked. She wants to pass out from the overwhelming need to have Tran next to her. Her womanhood is calling for Tran like a duppy haunting an old house. The hotel phone rings again with a sense of urgency.

Ian runs for the phone, perplexed over Melodee’s sudden breakdown.

Ian: WHAT??! Oh damn. I forgot. I’ll be right down. Thank you. Gem, baby, are you okay? Look I’ll be right back, I promise. The car rental rep wants to leave because he has been waiting a few phocking minutes. We will talk when I get back. I’m sorry if I did anything to hurt you. I’m so sorry.

Ian jumps into a pair of jeans and a wrinkled tee, grabs his wallet and walks out the room. He hurried walks to the front desk, then looks down at his bare feet. Ian shrugs and walks up to the Hertz car rental rep.

Ian: What is your full name and title? What is your superior’s name and title?

Hertz Rep: Sar?

Ian: Give me your name and title, and your superior’s name and title. I don’t appreciate some young minimum wage desk jockey attempting to ruin my vacation. How dare you threaten to leave because I didn’t respond to your time table?!

Hertz Rep: Sar, it was not my decision to leave. My base command called and advised me to leave. I have other deliveries to make throughout the day. My name…

Ian: What do you need from me?

Hertz Rep: We only need your signature on the updated rental agreement. Would you like to inspect the car now?

Ian: Sure. Where is it?

Hertz Rep: Just outside the main entrance. Would you like to retrieve your slippas…er.. shoes first sar?

Ian: No, I’m sure you will just find another asinine reason to leave.

Ian walks out behind the young rep, and notices another rep sitting in a car a few feet ahead. He is appalled at the appearance of the car.

Ian: I hope that is not my rental.

Hertz Rep: Oh no sar Mr. Royale. Your rental is right this way. I’m sure you will find the Lincoln Navigator to your liking. It is fully equipped, and includes GPS Navigational system to help you make sense of Jamaica’s roads. Please keep in mind that a lot of the directions will reflect a local road instead of an actual street name, so it is vital to listen for the turn-by-turn prompts. As per our guidelines, we ask that you bring the vehicle back with the same amount of gas, and no physical damage otherwise not listed on the agreement.

They inspect the cherry red Navigator, and Ian signs the new agreement. The Hertz rep thanks him and hands him the keys and paperwork.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Can I just rant a bit for how blasted ungrateful people can be :ranting: A gift should come from the heart and the fact that someone put time and effort (not to mention money) into getting a thoughtful gift should be enough for people! I had a distant relative seriously say at our extended family Christmas party "but this isn't one of the things I put on my Christmas wish list" when we exchanged gifts. She went on to say to the whole room "I gave out a list for this very reason...so I wouldn't get a stupid gift I didn't want" Lord knows I had to be held back from beating the girl down. So blasted ungrateful and rude!!! She is 16 and if I was her mom I would have made her go up to every single person at the party and apologize plus give the "stupid" gift back. Her mom didn't do a damn thing :angry: Trust me it got me so vexed especially when NOT one person said anything to her about her attitude except me and even then she just looked at me like I was stupid and walked away. It shouldn't be my job...she has parents and grandparents and others that should have said and done something. Bwoy I tell yah...if it did mi pickney...dem would be dead right now! :dead:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yardie,

I can't belive she said it was a stupid gift out loud and no one said anything to her. that was just rude.

Totally! Everyone just acted like she didn't say it. Guess they didn't want to "start something" and be embarrassed. My kids are gonna hate me...I don't care how much I embarrass them...if they are rude and disrespectful I will call them on it EVERYTIME.

Timeline
Yardie,

I can't belive she said it was a stupid gift out loud and no one said anything to her. that was just rude.

Totally! Everyone just acted like she didn't say it. Guess they didn't want to "start something" and be embarrassed. My kids are gonna hate me...I don't care how much I embarrass them...if they are rude and disrespectful I will call them on it EVERYTIME.

oh he** to the nah..she mussi out a fi har friggin mind..if a did me gi her the gift mi would tek it back..since it so stupid..damn out a order

Timeline

pon one next ranting ting...we were at dinner and Kimora has markers ...and of course she didn't do it purposely..the marker on her dress..this was a hounds tooth dress with the jacket to match..so mi tell mi sistah fi tek weh di blasted marker, she went to tell me so what she write on the dress, is not like she can wear it again ... :diablo: dat ish got me sooooo friggin mad..i had my husband hushin me tellin me to calm down..she tink a pick me pick up tings a road..although a her other aunty bought di dress but still smaddy elsecan get it fi wear..i was soooooo pissed off. The fact is I AM her mother and wah mi seh go...u can't let Kimora feel ok if mommy says no aunty will give it to me...like a she a go ddeal wid ppl a seh how unruly mi pickny is...people I tell yah

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.