jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
WWWAAAIIIIEEEEE its gettin gooooood

blasted phone a ring an mi cyaan read di tory! Cha!

:lol::lol::lol: ...Poor Jo-Jo, yuh halways a bakkle wid dat deh phone! Hush Mama hit soon quite dung!

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
WWWAAAIIIIEEEEE its gettin gooooood

blasted phone a ring an mi cyaan read di tory! Cha!

:lol::lol::lol: ...Poor Jo-Jo, yuh halways a bakkle wid dat deh phone! Hush Mama hit soon quite dung!

Gill

Tonks - dem ppl a vex mi tideh. Mi pickney a rumble all inna mi belly an di dyam phone a ring ring :crying:

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Toya: I hope you don’t think I would do personal things in broad daylight for the world to see. I am a very private person.

Fitz: Toya, I see all types of things as a taxi driver. I don’t judge people by anything but their own character. Your friend is a passionate woman that has no hang-ups about her sexuality. You definitely do not have any reason to be ashamed. Do not hang your beautiful head in shame, stay strong in your convictions and personal truths.

Look at me. Hey, what happened to your earlier promise to me? Surely, you don’t take my deal in jest. I will not be a willing model for those pictras without your full cooperation as well.

Toya: *confusion registering on her face before it dawns on her as to what deal he was referring* Haa-haa. I assure you that I am a woman of my word, and I will uphold my end of the deal. *Toya smiles, and lightly shoves Fitz in his arm.* Will you wait on me to come back down, or do you want to set a pick up time?

Fitz: Do you want honesty, or the polite response?

Toya: I would like both, if possible.

Fitz: In that case, I would honestly answer that I would love to wait in your bed for you. My polite response would be that I am okay with whatever decision you make. How long are you here Toya?

Toya: *Blushing* Well, the first option was not on the table for discussion, so that’s a moot point. I would therefore, prefer that you wait in the lounge for me. It won’t take me long. I promise.

Fitz: In that case, I will wait in the lobby with bated breath.

Toya: Great! I’ll hurry. *Toya rushed into the hotel, and dashes into the elevator. Once she looks at her waiting bed, the urge to sleep rocks her to her foundation. She shrugs it off, and jumps into the warm shower. She makes herself presentable for her date, or tour with Fitz, and runs out the room.

Fitz’s jaw drops in appreciation and awe.*

Fitz: My Gawd! I didn’t think it possible for you to be anymore stunning. Your chariot awaits my Queen. Do you know what you want to eat, or do you want me to surprise you?

Toya: Thank you Fitz. I would love the surprise. Where are we going today? I have my camera, and I’m ready!

Fitz: I thought we would tour the countryside, and share a late breakfast at a restaurant in the hills. Of course, we can grab something to eat now and do the drive afterwards.

Toya: Feed me! Haa-haa!

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

YES YES YES............................oh my god.......I can't tell the last time I read a book that had me sooooooooo........capttivated.

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

*They eat at a local diner, and hop back in the car to start the tour. Fitz noticed that although she was poised to take shots of the countryside with her camera, Toya had not moved to focus on her subject matter or aim the camera once. He looked at her, and realized that she was asleep, soundly. He thought about turning around and heading back to the hotel. But, he selfishly decided to take her to his favorite spot in St. Ann instead. He would also make sure that she got all the pictures that she missed later.*

Fitz: Ms.Toya, wake up. We have reached our destination.

Toya: What? Where am I? Did I sleep the entire way here? Damn, I missed my photo opportunities. *Toya glances out her window, and her breath catches in her throat.* Oh my! It’s beautiful Fitz! Where are we?

Fitz: We are at Murphy Hill in St. Ann. Here is your camera. I’m going to set up a nice spot for us under the tree over there.

*Toya takes countless photos, and then plops down exhausted and giddy next to Fitz. They enjoy the lunch that Fitz prepared for them (or purchased while she was sleeping). Toya and Fitz enjoy each other’s company immensely. Then, the conversation turns serious and heated.*

Fitz: I’m striving to raise my son on the meager pay I receive as a taxi driver. I have plans to expand my business to include two vans soon. I am humble, but happy and content with my life.

Toya: I think that is an excellent business plan, and you are making a honest living Fitz. Any woman would be lucky to have you and your son in her life.

*Fitz moves in to kiss her waiting lips. He had began to think he would never have another opportunity when she left his car last night. The passionate kiss ends with Toya laying on top of Fitz. She is visibly shaken, and finding it hard to find her ability to reason logically.*

Toya: I-I can’t. W-we can’t Fitz. I need to talk to you before this reaches a point of no return.

Fitz: It can’t be that bad, whatever it is.

Toya: I came on this trip to re-discover myself, and find out if I could end things with my fiancé, Ian, in the States. Things were not good between us, now or probably ever. Ian and I attended high school and college together. I had a huge crush on him the entire time in high school. He finally gave me a chance when I was a Junior in college, and he was finishing his Senior year. I was on cloud nine that I was finally with the man of my dreams.

He was my first and is currently my only lover. He became very controlling and domineering from the very start of our relationship. He made it his mission to single-handedly strip me of my self-worth, and constantly made comments that no other man would ever want me. Of course, he was livid when I told him about my plans to come here with Mya. We argued constantly about it.

Well, three weeks before my departure, he asks me to marry me. He went all out so that I would remember the day for the rest of my life. *her voice cracks and the tears well in her eyelids. Fitz listens intently and attempts to provide as much comfort as possible during her time of need. He already knows that he loves her, so her fiancé was wrong on that theory.* In the next breath, Ian tells me that he is HIV-positive, and as been since college. On what should have been the happiest day of my life, he tells me that he now has the ultimate insurance policy that would insure I would never think of leaving him. *Toya’s tears escape down her face like a dam rupturing. Her sobs rip from her throat with the force of a shotgun shell, seemingly leaving mass destruction in their wake.* How could he do that to me? What did I do to deserve that type of hurt? Why did I have to find out that I may be HIV-positive on the day the love of my life proposed?

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

I love Fritz, he is sucha gentle man.

whats up with Mya..she nuh breed yettttttttttt

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Timeline
YES YES YES............................oh my god.......I can't tell the last time I read a book that had me sooooooooo........capttivated.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: ...I agree, Maddy!!! This ish has me HOOKED!!!!! I want to join dem for breakfast, lunch, dinner and midnight snack!!! :lol:

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Dyam POOR TOYA!!! DAT DYAM IAN IS A PISSA #######!!!!! I think it's lie him a tell her fi control har suh!!! Some men will stop at nothing...How Fitz aguh tek dis pissa news!

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

NO..............How could Ian have done that....I feel so hurt.

Timeline

Awwww damn Toya! Why Why WHY!!! Don't tell me you have HIV :crying:

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline
Dyam POOR TOYA!!! DAT DYAM IAN IS A PISSA #######!!!!! I think it's lie him a tell her fi control har suh!!! Some men will stop at nothing...How Fitz aguh tek dis pissa news!

Gill

him seem more in love with har dan anything else, so he just might stick around, and i too think Ian is using this HIV think to contol Toya. and Fitz just might see that *crossing my fingers in hopes that he can see that *

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

As much as I like Fitz I want Toya to go back to Rasta. He seems so genuine and after we heard his whole story I really like him now :)

Wait a minute here!!! Toya might have HIV :o Lawd da plot a thicken!

What did happen to Mya? She can't still be rooksing :lol:

Timeline

:lol::lol::lol::lol: ...I agree, Maddy!!! This ish has me HOOKED!!!!! I want to join dem for breakfast, lunch, dinner and midnight snack!!! :lol:

Gill

:lol: and every little bite dem tek in between too:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Timeline
As much as I like Fitz I want Toya to go back to Rasta. He seems so genuine and after we heard his whole story I really like him now :)

Girl you KNOW she still is :lol: they moved from sand to lifeguard stand to ocean :lol: - next it'll be on the back of a moving jet ski

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Girl you KNOW she still is :lol: they moved from sand to lifeguard stand to ocean :lol: - next it'll be on the back of a moving jet ski

I don't know how she does it :lol: Going from the plane ride to staying up all night into the next morning...I would be so tired. Move to the hotel Mya...no need to catch cold :lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.