jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Tradee: Greetings in de name of His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, King of King, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the tribe of Judah, Elect of Jah, Mighty Negus, Ruler of Creation JAH RASTAFARI…Selassie I!

if that ain't the longest rasta greeting ever...lawd :lol:

Fi real...I was sayin deh same ting...jus wuh yuh waan from mi?? Come bang pon my door bright and hearly inna deh mawning fi tell mi DAT!!! :lol:

Gill

I am shaking with anxiousness (is there such a bloody word )

what is gonna happen,...............lawd god

I KNOW...I think EVIL TRADEE is Baaaaaack!! :girlwerewolf2xn: Dyam Psycho!!

Gill

He wanna give her the wood!

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Tradee: Greetings in de name of His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, King of King, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the tribe of Judah, Elect of Jah, Mighty Negus, Ruler of Creation JAH RASTAFARI…Selassie I!

Fi real...I was sayin deh same ting...jus wuh yuh waan from mi?? Come bang pon my door bright and hearly inna deh mawning fi tell mi DAT!!! :lol:

Gill

Gill

But she doan seh him wood nuh GOOD!! :lol::lol:

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Rasta wan a man fi knock him ovah.........wah him nuh lef him breddah wooman alone......she no want him...........

Jawi.........you a go get me fired...but it worth it my sister...keep it coming.

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Gill

Gill

:lol:

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Timeline
Rasta wan a man fi knock him ovah.........wah him nuh lef him breddah wooman alone......she no want him...........

Jawi.........you a go get me fired...but it worth it my sister...keep it coming.

:lol::lol::lol: ...tell us about it Madame!!! We all gonna be on the unemployment line together! :lol::lol:

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Gill

Gill

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol: ...tell us about it Madame!!! We all gonna be on the unemployment line together! :lol::lol:

I'll be right behind you two :whistle:

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Tradee: *voice thundering with anger*MELODEE! Jah knows I and I love yuh. If mi neva love yuh, Rasta ongly come ah yuh yaad fe ded yuh. I and I forgive yuh lang time now. But, mi need some answers zeen. I and I nuh dun de place til mi get dem! Melodee, we business need closure. Big man cyan stay in pergatory fe eva! Now, we can discuss ie fe de fass people dem or we can do a ting inside.

Melodee: Alright Rasta. Yuh wan some ting fe drink ar nyam?

Tradee: I and I ongly seek ovastanding and closure. Melodee, even when yuh do a ting, mi still love yuh. Tell mi why yuh dash wey mi pickney, and seduce mi hown flesh and blood? Why yuh set Babylon pon de Rasta? Yuh and yuh eediat friend bun fiyah pon mi, and tell Babylon dat mi did rape har! De gyal tell mi dat har soul ache a night, and har have fe cleanse herself. Chantell tell mi sey yuh tell har fe seduce mi and bawl rape! Why? Whaa mi do yuh? I and I loved yuh! Whaa mek yuh set hout fe ruin mi?

Melodee: *wringing hands nervously* Mi uh..mi nuh knoa Rasta. Gawd knoa mi love yuh bad. But..but nutten nuh gwaan fe us. Mi still a pickney when mi dash wey mi belly. Mi mummie and daddy tell mi fe dun yuh, or dem ah do worse. Mi neva tink sey yuh a do time cuz yuh a pickney same as mi. Mi was scared.

Tradee: Eeehnnn?! Ah lie! Mi see yuh nutten but a dutty lyiad skettel! Yuh give mi bun wid mi HOWN brodda! WHY LYIAD GYAL! Yuh tell yuh mighty Shotta why yuh cyan bred fe im? Yuh tell im yuh dash wey him own niece ar nephew? Yuh tell im why mi neva get tuh University? Yuh tell im yuh rooks mi everyday afta school? Yuh tell im ow we hide inna Reverend Mass old barn and rooks huntil we cyan see straight EVERY BUMBOCL**T DAY? Yuh tell im dat mi did plan fe married tuh yuh before yuh send mi a prison? Why mi twin neva knoa yuh history tuh mi?

Melodee: Um..um. Huh? Rasta yuh plan fe married tuh mi? Mi neva knoa. Gawd Travis! Nuff ting a gwaan since den. Mi love yuh same wey still, but yuh did gwaan boring tuh mi! Mi neva knoa ow fe ask fe whaa mi miss inna sex wid yuh. Mi ear nuff stories bout Shotta inna school, and mi faas bad. Mi wan fe knoa whaa ie feel like tuh. Mi rooks hoff both of oonu same time. When mi belly swell, mi neva knoa who breed mi. Mi knew neither of oonu would step aside and let de odda wan claim im seed. So, mi mek a decision fe go wid Delmar. Delmar sweet mi, but mi neva enuff fe im.

Rasta, yuh knoa ow many times mi lay inna mi bed and tink bout yuh? Mi knoa yuh woulda love mi de wey a ooman supposed fe be loved. Yuh put mi pon nuff pedestal inna mi raagga frock and claim mi ah Empress and Queen. Mi neva deserve ie. Mi cyan look inna yuh yeye dem cuz mi well shame. If mi eva knoa dat mi neva breed agen, mi woulden neva dash wey mi pickney.

Tradee: Yuh ruin I and I life ova phockery!? Yuh play pickney games wid mi heart! Yuh neva knoa ow many times mi see yuh and de skank Chantell inna mi head when mi try fe love wan next oomans! Mi ago mad inna prison until Jah come dung from his throne fe save mi! Yuh deserve whateva bun mi brodda give yuh.

*Melodee collapses in a heap on the floor. She bawls loudly and mutters over and over again how sorry she is. Tradee looks down on her, remembering a time when he would have gone to her rescue. He kisses teet loudly, and steps over her. He slams the door hard enough to shatter the window panes in the next room.*

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

Bloodcl@@t ah wicked deh dyam skettel gyal wicked fi duh a ting like dat tuh poor Rasta...(Now who have deh split personality :lol::lol: ) Mi sarry Ras...mi sarry fi judge and scorn yuh sah!! It's true mi wouldda carry on bad if deh dyam foo foo gyal duh dem tings tuh deh 'I' :yes:

(L),

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

WAN DUTTY SKETTEL DAT!! FIYA PON SHE - WAAN DASH WEY DI PICKNEY! SHE A GWAAN FASS FRAM SHE BAWN! LAWD MI VEX NOW!

Bloodcl@@t ah wicked deh dyam skettel gyal wicked fi duh a ting like dat tuh poor Rasta...(Now who have deh split personality :lol::lol: ) Mi sarry Ras...mi sarry fi judge and scorn yuh sah!! It's true mi wouldda carry on bad if deh dyam foo foo gyal duh dem tings tuh deh 'I' :yes:

(L),

Gill

:lol: I was saying the same thing - sorry Rasta :unsure:

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline
WAN DUTTY SKETTEL DAT!! FIYA PON SHE - WAAN DASH WEY DI PICKNEY! SHE A GWAAN FASS FRAM SHE BAWN! LAWD MI VEX NOW!

(L),

Gill

Mi nuh feel tuh bad dat Tran a BUN har RRRRRRASSSClaat suh much anymore! :angry: Him shouldda rooks pon deh bench, beach all kick Melodee outta deh bed and rooks Mya infrontta har dyam nasty claat! Dyam wattless ooman!

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

(L),

Gill

Mi nuh feel tuh bad dat Tran a BUN har RRRRRRASSSClaat suh much anymore! :angry: Him shouldda rooks pon deh bench, beach all kick Melodee outta deh bed and rooks Mya infrontta har dyam nasty claat! Dyam wattless ooman!

ZEEN!

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wow, Jawi de tory well written...I knew it was more to the story when Delmar mention the whole name thing a few installments back. I knew something wasn't right.

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

*Tradee was so blinded by his obsession with Melodee, that he would have taken the news to his grave. He went over to try and beg for her love, but when she rudely dismissed him, he knew that he had to let go of her. He knew that he could be loved again, and he was not a monster. Chantell’s confession over the cell phone this morning had released him from his mental bondage, and set him free to love again. Tradee knows it is a shot in the dark, and he knows that Toya only wants friendship from him, but he is not going to give up on her or them. He will fight for his woman this time. He will fight to the death for Toya. He goes to his yard to freshen up and make himself presentable for his new love.*

Fitz: Good morning lovely Toya. To what do I owe this wonderful surprise? You never made it back to the hotel I see. I hope you enjoyed your date then.

Toya: Oh, it wasn’t a date. I thought that I was here for emotional support for Mya. It turns out that she really didn’t need my support at all. I sat and talked to a Rasta gentleman for a while, and he seems to have disappeared. You have some very entrancing movements Fitz. I would love to participate with you, would tomorrow morning be okay?

Fitz: *smiles warmly* Thank you Toya. I would love to have you join me. inna more weys den wan strang body gyal. So, what are you ladies up to today? Do you need my services today? I can suggest several different tours to meet your needs.

Toya: Oh, I’m not sure because Mya is otherwise occupied at the moment. It sounds wonderful. I would love to use your services…I mean tour you. Um. Yeah. I’m making a big mess of this, huh? Oooo this man is HOT!

Fitz: You are blushing Ms. Toya. I like it. Haa-haa.

Toya: Look, ummm, can you take me back to my hotel to freshen up? I am in desperate need of a hot shower, and something to eat. I am famished.

Fitz: Sure, no problem. I can take care of all of those things for you. What about Mya? Will she be joining us?

Toya: No, actually I think she has been trying to shake me all night. Haa-haa. She is in capable hands, and he will make sure she gets back to the hotel safely.

Fitz: Okay. I’m finished here. Lets go.

*Toya and Fitz walk down the beach together just to tell Mya and the twins that she is going back to the hotel and on a tour with Fitz.

They could hear them before they saw them. Their co-mingled moans of pleasure were muffled by the jet skis making circles around the cove, just barely. They look around, zero in on the lifeguard tower, and then back at each other. Toya knew her girl was a freak, but she was still shocked, appalled and grossly entertained at the sight before them. Mya and Tran were occupying the tower in some very interesting positions! She turned her face in utter horror. She didn’t care to find out whether Tradee was still lurking somewhere.

Toya yanked at Fitz’s hand and hurried away from the scene. Fitz wanted to joke about it, but judged that she was not ready to discuss it. He hides his amusement.

They ride back to the hotel in silence, with Toya looking out the window. She was hoping to avoid the ridicule in his eyes. After all, didn’t the saying go, “Birds of a feather flock together”, and “You can always judge a person by the company they keep?” Toya was mortified. Fitz was quiet because he didn’t want her to know how much the scene had turned him on. He wanted to experience that type of wild abandon with Toya.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

WWWAAAIIIIEEEEE its gettin gooooood

blasted phone a ring an mi cyaan read di tory! Cha!

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline

ARRRRRRighty den..."Let's git it HON" Fitz & Toya!!!!! Sounds like we got ourselves some more rooking ;) inna deh future ladies :lol::lol::lol:

(L),

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.