jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
If and when I get preggers I would love to do a home birth. I have done so much research that it is something I am seriously considering...if not then a birth center for sure. I was born in a birth center and my mom said is was wonderful and that was a long time ago...I am sure things have only improved since then. I am definitely going natural all the way unless there is something wrong medically. I am going to be one crunchy mama all the way :yes:

A birth center had opened recently in my area (wasn't open when I first got preggers) so I was really disappointed because it was too late for me to switch over (and by this point I was about 6 months pregnant). I plan on using midwives and the birthing center if we have another baby. My timeline is about 2-2.5 years after baby boy is born to start TTC again - then the tubes are getting tied.

question - what happens when u tie your tubes...does that bring on menopause?

Good question...my mom had my brother 20.5 years ago, tubes were tied after he was born, she still has a cycle and from what she tells me no signs of menopause or pre-menopause at all (she's 47). I think it really depends on the individual.

If and when I get preggers I would love to do a home birth. I have done so much research that it is something I am seriously considering...if not then a birth center for sure. I was born in a birth center and my mom said is was wonderful and that was a long time ago...I am sure things have only improved since then. I am definitely going natural all the way unless there is something wrong medically. I am going to be one crunchy mama all the way :yes:

A birth center had opened recently in my area (wasn't open when I first got preggers) so I was really disappointed because it was too late for me to switch over (and by this point I was about 6 months pregnant). I plan on using midwives and the birthing center if we have another baby. My timeline is about 2-2.5 years after baby boy is born to start TTC again - then the tubes are getting tied.

no...it stops the egg from traveling to the fallopian tube... total hysterectomy brings on menopause early

Thx cause I wasn't sure if manipulating anything within our bodies (like the tubes) short of a hysterectomy (partial or full) could be a factor of menopause.

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Jonsie - thanks for the answer, I just didn't know what the after effects were. I thought you would have to take estrogen or something like that

thanks kimmy, mi nuh want tek everything out just yet,

Edited by Jengles

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yeah my mom had her tubes tied after my bro (18 years ago) and didn't have any signs at all. She just had a hysterectomy 1+ years ago and that is what brought on menopause. I have heard of people that have had thier tubes tied and then "untied" years later because they wanted more kids/got remarried...while a difficult and expensive procedure they were able to have more children.

Update on knee - I'm going to the hospital this evening..so we will see

Oh I hope everything is alright and it is an easy (and inexpensive) fix (F)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good question...my mom had my brother 20.5 years ago, tubes were tied after he was born, she still has a cycle and from what she tells me no signs of menopause or pre-menopause at all (she's 47). I think it really depends on the individual.

no...it stops the egg from traveling to the fallopian tube... total hysterectomy brings on menopause early

Thx cause I wasn't sure if manipulating anything within our bodies (like the tubes) short of a hysterectomy (partial or full) could be a factor of menopause.

WHAT HAPPENS is that when u remove the uterus actually the ovaries it's like instant reproductive shut down....so it pushes u into menopause..that means the hormone for reproduction cannot be made..so no reproductive hormone..no menstrual..no babies and into menopause

Yeah my mom had her tubes tied after my bro (18 years ago) and didn't have any signs at all. She just had a hysterectomy 1+ years ago and that is what brought on menopause. I have heard of people that have had thier tubes tied and then "untied" years later because they wanted more kids/got remarried...while a difficult and expensive procedure they were able to have more children.

Oh I hope everything is alright and it is an easy (and inexpensive) fix (F)

yeah...u can do a tie or u can burn them...tying is sometimes reversable but burning is not...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Good luck with your appointment Jengles

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline
Happy Hump Day errybody

Bway mi pickney a tek afta him fadda an him naah even bawn yet. So wi go a doctor pon Monday an still nuttin... :angry: mi haffi tek di non stress test tomorrow an if him naah bawn by Sunday then I call on Monday for starting induction *cha*. Mi ready like freddy fram last month.

:lol: ((((Jonesie))). De likkle yute soon come out! I am glad you are doing well and come online and update us.

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh Girl, It mussi a pain yuh bad fi guh hospital...but mi happy yuh a guh check it all deh same!

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
Happy Hump Day errybody

Bway mi pickney a tek afta him fadda an him naah even bawn yet. So wi go a doctor pon Monday an still nuttin... :angry: mi haffi tek di non stress test tomorrow an if him naah bawn by Sunday then I call on Monday for starting induction *cha*. Mi ready like freddy fram last month.

:lol: ((((Jonesie))). De likkle yute soon come out! I am glad you are doing well and come online and update us.

Heyyyy sweets (F) I'll let you all know how the non stress test goes tomorrow also. I'm sitting on the exercise ball now and I'm feeling minor contractions...maybe I'll sit on this the majority of the day to see what happens. Hubby has the day off and it's not raining (yet) so I might have him walk around the corner to Starbucks with me to get the strawberries and cream drink *yum*

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline

((((((JONESIE)))))))) My Girl, this is a pleasant surprise...Baby boy hard-headed eh? 'Im still nuh waan fi come out!! Yuh need fi cokes him out!!! Tell 'im yuh 'ave one PSP wid him name all ova hit but 'im haffi come out fi git hit!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Gurl, yuh doan knoa mi mad arready. Le me tell yuh my 1st sons OB was a #######...he made me wait til I was exactly 42 weeks before he scheduled my induction...then my likkle trouble maker come out deh day before surgery!!! "im mussi git scared and figured hit was better fi do hit pon 'im own time :lol::lol:

We missed you! As always you are in our prayers...please let us know when the bless-ed event happens!!!

Much love and positive vibes sent your way!!! Mi a wave a big Rastafari flag fuh yuh...nuh worry yuhself!

Bless-bless (L)(L)(L) ,

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
((((((JONESIE)))))))) My Girl, this is a pleasant surprise...Baby boy hard-headed eh? 'Im still nuh waan fi come out!! Yuh need fi cokes him out!!! Tell 'im yuh 'ave one PSP wid him name all ova hit but 'im haffi come out fi git hit!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Gurl, yuh doan knoa mi mad arready. Le me tell yuh my 1st sons OB was a #######...he made me wait til I was exactly 42 weeks before he scheduled my induction...then my likkle trouble maker come out deh day before surgery!!! "im mussi git scared and figured hit was better fi do hit pon 'im own time :lol::lol:

We missed you! As always you are in our prayers...please let us know when the bless-ed event happens!!!

Much love and positive vibes sent your way!!! Mi a wave a big Rastafari flag fuh yuh...nuh worry yuhself!

Bless-bless (L)(L)(L) ,

Gill

Your Rebel Salute outfit sound nnniiiiccceee my girl :yes:

What? He made you wait 42 weeks :blink: lawd! Well at least he came out on his own. Ya'll gonna see a lot of me until he come out because I am so bored with resting and reading I don't know what to do! My lil brother has been over here so much (concerned about me) he may as well move in. He keeps me entertained but even he has that "when is your child coming out of that big a** belly" look when he looks at me :lol:

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline

Bless-bless (L)(L)(L) ,

Gill

What? He made you wait 42 weeks :blink: lawd! Well at least he came out on his own. Ya'll gonna see a lot of me until he come out because I am so bored with resting and reading I don't know what to do! My lil brother has been over here so much (concerned about me) he may as well move in. He keeps me entertained but even he has that "when is your child coming out of that big a** belly" look when he looks at me :lol:

haha...poor Jonsie...don't worry when im come he will be worth the wait...haha

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

Bless-bless (L)(L)(L) ,

Gill

:lol::lol::lol: ...I knoa hits like deh whole visa journey...yuh sick ah dis part arready nex move on tuh deh nex part arready!!! Hush Mama...yuh special visa soon reach! :luv::luv:

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.