jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
PASSPORTS FOR MINORS

A minor is defined for passport purposes as an unmarried person under the age of 18 years. 22 CFR 51.27.

Either parent, whether a U.S. citizen or not, may apply for the U.S. passport for their minor child. However, the Two Parent Consent Law, effective July 2, 2001, requires that, for a child under the age of 14, both parents must consent to issuance, or the applying parent must document his/her sole authority to obtain a passport for the child. Thus, before a passport is issued for such a child, Passport Services will require evidence of one of the following: sole custody, a court order allowing the parent to travel with the child; a written statement under penalty of perjury that the other parent agrees to issuance or is unavailable, a termination of the other parent’s parental rights, or compelling humanitarian reasons relating to the welfare of the child.

Phone: (202) 736-9124

Fax: (202) 736-9133

Ok, Jene' u wouldn't be commiting perjury if u signed a consent form, b/c he is not around..u can't be a part-time day...or perdiem....makes me mad..u go try for the passport and put it to God b4 u do and believe that u will get it....good luck

That's it Kimmy!!! That's what I did. Write a quick note either on the application ( I think they give you room) or attach a note stating what I said before...Viola Baby Girl's passport!! Good luck Chica!!

Bless,

Gill

PS- I found my 'Rebel Salute' outfit this morning! It's cute...it's all natural Khaki colored mosiac top and Kahki capri's!! Macy's has a wicked one day sale today! I got there at 7:15 and picked up some more x-mas ish! :wacko: !! I through my R.S. outfit in for myself...'because I'm worth it'! *said in a deep sultry sexy voice* :lol::lol:

Now I'm vex Gill, I was thinking aobut Macy's this morning, because I have some coupons, but said nah, can't manage dat wid mi knee and they have sale....i haven't bought mr jengles nuttin for x-mas an now mi a limp

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
***********WEDNESDAY CHUCKLE**********

Good Mawning Fam! I hope everyone is doing well this fine HUMP day before Christmas!! Well yuh know how it goes...Enjoy your day and get your 'hump' on...if yuh can ;) !

Bless-Bless,

Gill

Jamaican Baby Names

A woman three months pregnant falls into a coma. Six months later she awakes and ask the nearest doctor about the fate of her baby.

"You had twins, a boy and a girl, and they are both fine," says the doctor.

"Luckily, your brother named them for you"

"Oh shooks," not my brother! he's an hidiot, Man! "Is wah 'im name deh girl?"

"Denise," the doctor replies Thinking that's isn't so bad, she ask.

"And is wah 'im name deh bwoy?"

The doctor answer "Denephew"

haha, Gill u killing me, i had to put my hand over mi mouth, I had to remember that I'm at the people dem wuk

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
in the meantime pray for me...one of my knees is seriously swollen..its not really painful...I used all my sick/vacation days for the year. I used the last one yesterday because the kids were sick and now this..ugh..

Jengs I'm praying for yah..what happened to ur knee ? I know what u mean..cause I used all my days since the summer time..but I'm able to make up and do overtime so it's not that bad... Ur hubby did the same thing mine would and did...I think they (new comers) have a problem with crowds..ahhaa...if Kimora starts crying in the middle of the store he hands her to me and finds a corner...as if that is embarassing..him no see embarassing yet... :lol::no:

I did miss dat part :lol::lol::lol: ...all 'im haffi duh is gently whisper inna Kimora's ear..."Yuh waan mi fi give yuh something fi cry for?" WHAT when my Mom used to whisper that inna mi ears...mi jus start blimk QUICK and dry hup deh tear dem! :lol::lol:

My boys doan knoa arready...If yuh embarass mi...I WILL embarass YOU!!!! :yes::blink: ...Dem nuh like deh sound a dat atall! :lol:

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Kimmy - no I'll call them in a minute and see wah dem a say, but it is holiday season now and di doctor dem like tek off.

Catch the joke - yesterday was my job's holiday party. All the bigwigs a chat bout dem a go skiing next week in Colorado - Aspen. Who nah go, just come back from Colorado a ski....now mi and my co-workers just looking at each other, so we walk way and one of my co-workers said he is taking off and taking his kids skiing next week so we said where u going...he says "upstate new york" my other co-worker says "the poconos" we started cracking up..cause we nah mek Aspen money.

Timeline
Kimmy - no I'll call them in a minute and see wah dem a say, but it is holiday season now and di doctor dem like tek off.

Catch the joke - yesterday was my job's holiday party. All the bigwigs a chat bout dem a go skiing next week in Colorado - Aspen. Who nah go, just come back from Colorado a ski....now mi and my co-workers just looking at each other, so we walk way and one of my co-workers said he is taking off and taking his kids skiing next week so we said where u going...he says "upstate new york" my other co-worker says "the poconos" we started cracking up..cause we nah mek Aspen money.

:lol::lol::lol: ...Tell dem nuh worry yah...SNOW IS SNOW!!!! Yuh should definitely try fi link a doc Jengs...dat nuh sound too nice atall! ((((((((((JENGS)))))))))- Lot's of hugs for our Jengy!

Blessed (L) , Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
PASSPORTS FOR MINORS

A minor is defined for passport purposes as an unmarried person under the age of 18 years. 22 CFR 51.27.

Either parent, whether a U.S. citizen or not, may apply for the U.S. passport for their minor child. However, the Two Parent Consent Law, effective July 2, 2001, requires that, for a child under the age of 14, both parents must consent to issuance, or the applying parent must document his/her sole authority to obtain a passport for the child. Thus, before a passport is issued for such a child, Passport Services will require evidence of one of the following: sole custody, a court order allowing the parent to travel with the child; a written statement under penalty of perjury that the other parent agrees to issuance or is unavailable, a termination of the other parent’s parental rights, or compelling humanitarian reasons relating to the welfare of the child.

Ok, Jene' u wouldn't be commiting perjury if u signed a consent form, b/c he is not around..u can't be a part-time day...or perdiem....makes me mad..u go try for the passport and put it to God b4 u do and believe that u will get it....good luck

That's it Kimmy!!! That's what I did. Write a quick note either on the application ( I think they give you room) or attach a note stating what I said before...Viola Baby Girl's passport!! Good luck Chica!!

Bless,

Gill

PS- I found my 'Rebel Salute' outfit this morning! It's cute...it's all natural Khaki colored mosiac top and Kahki capri's!! Macy's has a wicked one day sale today! I got there at 7:15 and picked up some more x-mas ish! :wacko: !! I through my R.S. outfit in for myself...'because I'm worth it'! *said in a deep sultry sexy voice* :lol::lol:

Now I'm vex Gill, I was thinking aobut Macy's this morning, because I have some coupons, but said nah, can't manage dat wid mi knee and they have sale....i haven't bought mr jengles nuttin for x-mas an now mi a limp

Ahhhhhh Baby Girl, mi sarry! I originally went for the Jewerly sale. They had a nice diamond pendant on sale from $180 to $59.99...when mi see dat mi yeye dem get big like stars!! I bought it for my Dad's girlfriend...she is soooo good wid my boys!

Plus Ken asked me for a Dog Tag for X-mas. They had some nice sterling silver ones on sale. He wants mi fi engrave it wid "Keniel ~ Wife, Together Forever- 11/23/06"

OK...dat nice but... mi diddah haffi hask 'im? "Is wah 'appen mi nuh rate fi 'ave a name...jus mi title a guh show?" :lol::lol: 'Im seh "Nooo man a nuh dat...mi jus waan hall deh ooman yahsuh fi knoa, dis a nuh gyalfriend bizniz...dissa mi WIFE!!" :lol::lol:

Wah mi couldda seh hafta dat? :lol::lol:

(L),Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline
in the meantime pray for me...one of my knees is seriously swollen..its not really painful...I used all my sick/vacation days for the year. I used the last one yesterday because the kids were sick and now this..ugh..

Jengs I'm praying for yah..what happened to ur knee ? I know what u mean..cause I used all my days since the summer time..but I'm able to make up and do overtime so it's not that bad... Ur hubby did the same thing mine would and did...I think they (new comers) have a problem with crowds..ahhaa...if Kimora starts crying in the middle of the store he hands her to me and finds a corner...as if that is embarassing..him no see embarassing yet... :lol::no:

I did miss dat part :lol::lol::lol: ...all 'im haffi duh is gently whisper inna Kimora's ear..."Yuh waan mi fi give yuh something fi cry for?" WHAT when my Mom used to whisper that inna mi ears...mi jus start blimk QUICK and dry hup deh tear dem! :lol::lol:

My boys doan knoa arready...If yuh embarass mi...I WILL embarass YOU!!!! :yes::blink: ...Dem nuh like deh sound a dat atall! :lol:

Gill

I volunteer to take my son to the bathroom...that usually straighten's him up

Timeline
PASSPORTS FOR MINORS

Bless,

Gill

Ahhhhhh Baby Girl, mi sarry! I originally went for the Jewerly sale. They had a nice diamond pendant on sale from $180 to $59.99...when mi see dat mi yeye dem get big like stars!! I bought it for my Dad's girlfriend...she is soooo good wid my boys!

Plus Ken asked me for a Dog Tag for X-mas. They had some nice sterling silver ones on sale. He wants mi fi engrave it wid "Keniel ~ Wife, Together Forever- 11/23/06"

OK...dat nice but... mi diddah haffi hask 'im? "Is wah 'appen mi nuh rate fi 'ave a name...jus mi title a guh show?" :lol::lol: 'Im seh "Nooo man a nuh dat...mi jus waan hall deh ooman yahsuh fi knoa, dis a nuh gyalfriend bizniz...dissa mi WIFE!!" :lol::lol:

(L),Gill

nuttin lol :as my grandmother would say "I couldn't even grunt"

Timeline
PASSPORTS FOR MINORS

Bless,

Gill

(L),Gill

nuttin lol :as my grandmother would say "I couldn't even grunt"

:lol::lol:

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Did you all chat enough?!? :blink::lol:

Morning Family (L) Got to love the Hump Day :dance:

Gill

My mom said the same thing to me all the time...but not whispering :lol: One big loud "Let me give you something real to cry about" in the middle of the store...not only did it strike fear but good old embarrassment as well :lol:

Jengles~ Sorry to hear about your knee. Hope you can go see a doc (maybe a walk in clinic?) or it starts feeling better soon. I will be praying (F)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Nuh boddah fi listen tuh Kimmy yah Yards...where yuh been Gurl??? Wi did miss yuh! I guess yuh busy working...surrrrrrrrps!! :angry: Don't these people know it's a few days before Christmas and ain't no one in a 'working' mood!! :whistle::lol:

Good tuh see yuh still!

Love ya,

Gill

Busy working is an understatement I tell yuh! I work with a couple of Scrooges...they will be working on Christmas Day because "it is just another day and work will still be here to be done" :blink::wacko: Well you couldn't pay me enough to be here and not with my family so do what you want to do but I won't be here :no:

Then what do they do...they schedule a HUGE audit for the 26-28th *biglongduttykissteet* So not only will we be working but we will be working hard and long. I tell you these people have no idea the meaning of Christmas and the holiday season.

Timeline
Nuh boddah fi listen tuh Kimmy yah Yards...where yuh been Gurl??? Wi did miss yuh! I guess yuh busy working...surrrrrrrrps!! :angry: Don't these people know it's a few days before Christmas and ain't no one in a 'working' mood!! :whistle::lol:

Good tuh see yuh still!

Love ya,

Gill

Busy working is an understatement I tell yuh! I work with a couple of Scrooges...they will be working on Christmas Day because "it is just another day and work will still be here to be done" :blink::wacko: Well you couldn't pay me enough to be here and not with my family so do what you want to do but I won't be here :no:

Then what do they do...they schedule a HUGE audit for the 26-28th *biglongduttykissteet* So not only will we be working but we will be working hard and long. I tell you these people have no idea the meaning of Christmas and the holiday season.

U should tell dem say..when dem dead "it will be just another day and work will still be here to be done" di b*&$ dem

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mi modda neva had to say nuttin eeida..just one look..but fi mi pickney wah name Kimora is a trip..she caan embarass me cause a mi a u modda memba dat....but har daddy fi feeling s too easy fi get hurt...please..like him tender wid him tuff self...ahahhalawd if 'im ever hear mi..heheee :lol: but, kimora mout big and she know lawd..she will start and mi just tell..lawd tap di noise man..cha..she shut up same time..cause she know she a fraud :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Good tuh see yuh still!

Love ya,

Gill

:o:o:o ...that's DISGUSTING YARDIE!!!!! Dyam it afterall Man!!! Bwoy, its like dem doan respect nuttin' but deh almighty dolla!!

Ken asked mi oonuh haffi wuk pon Boxing Day? :lol: (He's so cute!)...I was like Boxing Day!!?...Yes mi love...Yankee dem nuh knoa nuttin' bout Boxing Day. Fortunately, my school is closed that week...but I will be working double time at my second job!! :no:

Ah suh hit guh still!

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

wuk pon x-mas ....bifduttystinkingkissteet...mussi outta dem dyam mind....mi all tek di day afta x-mas....mi need likkle time fi mi fam..cha

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.