jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm on it..i'll do some research for yah for real....!! i'll get back to yah ..there has to be a way...his name is on the birth certificate ?..i'll find out :devil:

LOL!!! Well if you know a way Kimmy let me know, cuz I was ready to move to St. Vincent like yesterday. Dumb man want to get in the way of our happiness....damn shame!
I haven't heard anything from Jonesie so I am guessing no baby yet. Hope she is doing alright :)

Hey look y'all

<---------- I got a third heart :dancing:

go deh Champion bubbler..........one day I will get there (far far farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr away from now).

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nah tell no lie doah Jene' and Desland, your father's child is a piece of work.........but, I do understand what you are saying, and thanks.

I know this too shall pass, one day.not today, not tomorrow and not next year but I am looking forward to when it will...I am trying to get pass being upset, but that is a task ...

I will keep in mind every piece of wisdom you have all passed on to me....thanks so much.. (F)(L):luv:(L)(F)

ahhaha...u nah tell mi nuttin..and mi caan carry missa man pon dem deh journey deh..no patience fi long line and dem ting deh no sah..ppl no easy now a days man

pulll up, I made the mistake of going to the supermarket the wed before thanksgiving...mr jengles started looking wild-eyed and looked at me and said "mi can't tak dis ya sinting, mi a go sit inna di car" as my grandmother would say "I couldn't even grunt" all i could say was "ok baby"

wwwwwwoooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, mi belly a bun mi.....lawd mr.jengles.

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jene'..ur daughters father is pitiful for real...I would find some way to get around this passport thing..I would have gotten a consent signed w/o him knowing that he did....file for sole custody and give him visitation..then u won't need any consent from his sorry behind....I hate when men do these things especially when a child gets in the middle...it makes me BOIL :ranting: lrts go find him or at least device a plan that would make ur life better :ph34r: sorry excuse for a man !! I can bet how ur daughter adores him tooo.... :diablo::ranting:

I think this is the easist way and if he's illegal he probably won't show up in court making your life that much easier..

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

in the meantime pray for me...one of my knees is seriously swollen..its not really painful...I used all my sick/vacation days for the year. I used the last one yesterday because the kids were sick and now this..ugh..

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
in the meantime pray for me...one of my knees is seriously swollen..its not really painful...I used all my sick/vacation days for the year. I used the last one yesterday because the kids were sick and now this..ugh..

I am so sorry to hear this, do youknow why it is swollen.

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ahhaha...u nah tell mi nuttin..and mi caan carry missa man pon dem deh journey deh..no patience fi long line and dem ting deh no sah..ppl no easy now a days man

pulll up, I made the mistake of going to the supermarket the wed before thanksgiving...mr jengles started looking wild-eyed and looked at me and said "mi can't tak dis ya sinting, mi a go sit inna di car" as my grandmother would say "I couldn't even grunt" all i could say was "ok baby"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::crying: ....LAWD Jengs...yuh poor Mista!!! :lol::lol::lol: ...Dat sweet mi yuh see...I am crying!!! Hush Mista Jengs...first year yuh git a pass...but nex year mi a guh see yuh inna deh mix! :lol::lol:

Bless-ed,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

LOL!!! Well if you know a way Kimmy let me know, cuz I was ready to move to St. Vincent like yesterday. Dumb man want to get in the way of our happiness....damn shame!

Ok Jene,

This is what you have to do...I went through the same thing with my exhole. You don't see him frequently + he is here illegally! PERFECT!!! This is what I did...I filled out my boys applications...then when it asked for Father's signature I wrote "I have no idea where he is...I have not seen him in months and he is no longer living at the last known address."

Maybe you want to have a notary public sign it (But I didn't)!! It was 4 months of sweating (this was last June-when the whole passport sittin was backlogged!), but I GOT THEM!!!!

I wish you could have seen his face when I told him...no we leave for Jamaica tomorrow. He was like... :o:o "How, what, huh??? You can't take the boys!! The hell I can't...I have their passports!!" :lol::lol: Honestly, I think he was jealous...b/c his boys were going to JA for the 2nd time and he hadn't been once. He always wanted to go to JA.!! Ooooooo...it was a sweet moment :lol::lol::lol: ...especially when they came back and couldn't stop talking about how great my fiance was!!! :angry::angry:

Good luck (L) Bless-ed,

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Fabulous Gill, I hate when these men think they have the upper hand :ranting: U HAVE to find a way to put them under your feet and let them feel the pressure of ur strength...you gonna get ur daughters passport...!!! between Gill, me and the rest of us here..we'll find a way

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Jengs I'm praying for yah..what happened to ur knee ? I know what u mean..cause I used all my days since the summer time..but I'm able to make up and do overtime so it's not that bad... Ur hubby did the same thing mine would and did...I think they (new comers) have a problem with crowds..ahhaa...if Kimora starts crying in the middle of the store he hands her to me and finds a corner...as if that is embarassing..him no see embarassing yet... :lol::no:

Edited by kimmykashi

Timeline

PASSPORTS FOR MINORS

A minor is defined for passport purposes as an unmarried person under the age of 18 years. 22 CFR 51.27.

Either parent, whether a U.S. citizen or not, may apply for the U.S. passport for their minor child. However, the Two Parent Consent Law, effective July 2, 2001, requires that, for a child under the age of 14, both parents must consent to issuance, or the applying parent must document his/her sole authority to obtain a passport for the child. Thus, before a passport is issued for such a child, Passport Services will require evidence of one of the following: sole custody, a court order allowing the parent to travel with the child; a written statement under penalty of perjury that the other parent agrees to issuance or is unavailable, a termination of the other parent’s parental rights, or compelling humanitarian reasons relating to the welfare of the child.

Phone: (202) 736-9124

Fax: (202) 736-9133

Ok, Jene' u wouldn't be commiting perjury if u signed a consent form, b/c he is not around..u can't be a part-time day...or perdiem....makes me mad..u go try for the passport and put it to God b4 u do and believe that u will get it....good luck

Edited by kimmykashi

Timeline
PASSPORTS FOR MINORS

A minor is defined for passport purposes as an unmarried person under the age of 18 years. 22 CFR 51.27.

Either parent, whether a U.S. citizen or not, may apply for the U.S. passport for their minor child. However, the Two Parent Consent Law, effective July 2, 2001, requires that, for a child under the age of 14, both parents must consent to issuance, or the applying parent must document his/her sole authority to obtain a passport for the child. Thus, before a passport is issued for such a child, Passport Services will require evidence of one of the following: sole custody, a court order allowing the parent to travel with the child; a written statement under penalty of perjury that the other parent agrees to issuance or is unavailable, a termination of the other parent’s parental rights, or compelling humanitarian reasons relating to the welfare of the child.

Phone: (202) 736-9124

Fax: (202) 736-9133

Ok, Jene' u wouldn't be commiting perjury if u signed a consent form, b/c he is not around..u can't be a part-time day...or perdiem....makes me mad..u go try for the passport and put it to God b4 u do and believe that u will get it....good luck

That's it Kimmy!!! That's what I did. Write a quick note either on the application ( I think they give you room) or attach a note stating what I said before...Viola Baby Girl's passport!! Good luck Chica!!

Bless,

Gill

PS- I found my 'Rebel Salute' outfit this morning! It's cute...it's all natural Khaki colored mosiac top and Kahki capri's!! Macy's has a wicked one day sale today! I got there at 7:15 and picked up some more x-mas ish! :wacko: !! I through my R.S. outfit in for myself...'because I'm worth it'! *said in a deep sultry sexy voice* :lol::lol:

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

Jengs I'm praying for yah..what happened to ur knee ? I know what u mean..cause I used all my days since the summer time..but I'm able to make up and do overtime so it's not that bad... Ur hubby did the same thing mine would and did...I think they (new comers) have a problem with crowds..ahhaa...if Kimora starts crying in the middle of the store he hands her to me and finds a corner...as if that is embarassing..him no see embarassing yet... :lol::no:

OH NO :o (((((Jengs))))) :luv: !!! Is wah 'appen tuh yuh knee, Babes??? How yuh feelin' tiddeh??

Bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

***********WEDNESDAY CHUCKLE**********

Good Mawning Fam! I hope everyone is doing well this fine HUMP day before Christmas!! Well yuh know how it goes...Enjoy your day and get your 'hump' on...if yuh can ;) !

Bless-Bless,

Gill

Jamaican Baby Names

A woman three months pregnant falls into a coma. Six months later she awakes and ask the nearest doctor about the fate of her baby.

"You had twins, a boy and a girl, and they are both fine," says the doctor.

"Luckily, your brother named them for you"

"Oh shooks," not my brother! he's an hidiot, Man! "Is wah 'im name deh girl?"

"Denise," the doctor replies Thinking that's isn't so bad, she ask.

"And is wah 'im name deh bwoy?"

The doctor answer "Denephew"

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

I am clueless as to what is going on with my knee. It just feels a little stiff and when I try and hurts only sometimes when I try go up the stairs.

Kimmy - that is too funny, he hands her off to you...men think when kids are crying they want their mother...

Gill - beautiful that you outsmarted him, why would he want to keep his sons back, I mean really and yes men can be jealous of dem owna pickney...

Timeline
I am clueless as to what is going on with my knee. It just feels a little stiff and when I try and hurts only sometimes when I try go up the stairs.

Kimmy - that is too funny, he hands her off to you...men think when kids are crying they want their mother...

Gill - beautiful that you outsmarted him, why would he want to keep his sons back, I mean really and yes men can be jealous of dem owna pickney...

Jengs did u go see a doc ? I know he is too funny as soon as she seh..eh....a she dat inna mi hands :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.