My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Tradee holds the door ajar for the nurse, and follows behind her.

Tradee: Is something wrong with my fiancée or my baby?

Nurse: Eh? So yuh nuh married tuh har? Mi bwoy mi cyan help but notice yuh. Yuh sweet. Soon yuh farrin ooman go back hovaseas, and yuh gwaan need wan next big ooman fe warm yuh bed. Beg yuh numba Ras. Mi will mek yuh happy fe tru. Mi his ard working and a Christian.

Tradee: Bwoy mi neva knoa ooman can craven so! Big oomens nuh need fe beg de hood. Yuh brite eh? Yuh call mi hout ere fe chat foolfool business inna mi aize doan? Nuh sar. Mi nuh rate slackness mi gyal. Chat bout Christian. Mi his Rasta, so nutten nuh wuk wid we. Likkle more.

Nurse: Yuh knoa sey big ooman nuh fight ova man. Mi neva mind share yuh doh. Mi pums tite star. Mi neva breed all til now. Yuh wan pickney? Mi can give yuh nuff pickney Rasta. Whaa mek? Oh mi get ie. Yuh ah look a greencard doan? Gwaan tru Rentadred. Eh Eh! *kiss teet*

Tradee: *kiss teet*

Tradee dismisses the wayward nurse and walks down the hall in search of the doctor. With no luck, he goes outside the building to call Toya and Fitz.

But she BRITE like WAH!!!!!! Tradee Good...mi wouldda cuss har claat!! Dyam outta order :angry: ...dis is a hospital or Margaritaville???? Rent-a-dread?? But, she still waan fi rent 'im...or atleas a pissa 'im!! :no: Bwoy some ooman nuh heasy atall!! :lol:

Bless, Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ahhaha..Gilli u no easy...di phocking ole foot nurse brite and outa auda ..bout she a look cocky from young bwot...she no 'ear bout smaddy name MYA..a chu she no inna har rite mind mek she no mudd her from she ask bout if Tradee bax her...ahahaa :lol::lol:

English..ur son is verrrry adorable and i too think he looks just like u :)

Yardie have a good wkend aldough u a go be busy...

Mi 'ave home work mi need fi get to...but mi still no get back inna di s chool vibe yet :whistle: i hope it come back soonn..ahhaaa

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Mi tell u bout dem jamaican nurse yah..fiesty a no di word...ahhaaa....

That pillow thing is creepy...ahahhahaa

dem shoulda have one wid a BLACK hand lol :lol:

ahahaha...cause u know BLACK tings more lookable...hahahaa...mek mi kow if mi affi put one disclaimer pon dat :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ian: Oh baby. I’m going to be as slow as a Babyface song. I’ll make love to you…like you want me to. Baaabby…let’s…let’s go slow. I can even beg like Keith Sweat girl.

Melodee: You are funny. Let’s go.

Ian grabs Melodee around her waist as he pigeon walks around her a** from behind. The rotation of her a** is making his crotch rise with longing. He is tempted to bite her neck from the intense ache. But, he instead settles on licking the back of her neck, along her spine. Melodee’s skin goose pimples from the erotic feeling. Ian just managed to stumble on her spot, and she gets excited. His hardening #######, feels decadent against her a**, and she likes the hardy weight of it. Melodee plans to fantasize about Shotta for more inspiration. She wants to call him. She has a feeling of dread that he needs her at this exact moment, but she decides to shrug it off.

Ian hands Melodee the keycard, and forces her to bend over into his crotch as she attempts to place the card in the slot on the door.

Ian: OOOOOO…damn girl! You feel good. What do you have in the works for Daddy?

Melodee: Daddy? Whaa? Mi daddy neva did ere.

Ian: Huh?

Melodee: Oh! Excuse me! You were referring to yourself when you said Daddy? Oops. Sorry. *snickering* Eh…eh!

Ian: Talk Jamaican to me!

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
Mel is walking blind...right into the lion's den...what an idiot :rolleyes:

Part of me thinks she can tame him!!

I hope for the sake of her skin she can :lol:

So what kind of mission work did you do in JA? What parts of the island?

Well, I worked with Pastor George Sampson in the MoBay area..we have worked at a school in Flankers. Barrett Town.

Every summer we spend at least a week of our time on the mission working at Blossom Gardens, Copes, and Westhaven orphanages

We have been building a house in Malton (Manchester) the past couple of years. WE do work in Mandeville and Clarendon

Mostly we do whatever the need is. Physically all we do is build stuff for the orphanages and we have built the house from the bottom up. I have only been helping on that project the past two years.

We always help out with anything.

We usually do some church services and a bible school. At least once a summer we distribute supply bags to certain towns.

whatever really. hahaha

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well, I worked with Pastor George Sampson in the MoBay area..we have worked at a school in Flankers. Barrett Town.

Every summer we spend at least a week of our time on the mission working at Blossom Gardens, Copes, and Westhaven orphanages

We have been building a house in Malton (Manchester) the past couple of years. WE do work in Mandeville and Clarendon

Mostly we do whatever the need is. Physically all we do is build stuff for the orphanages and we have built the house from the bottom up. I have only been helping on that project the past two years.

We usually do some church services and a bible school. At least once a summer we distribute supply bags to certain towns.

whatever really. hahaha

Shrewdie,

That is SOOOOOOOO wonderful!!! Wow, you are a saint! That is very admirable of you! That's how you met your husband right?

Are there a lot of children in the orphanges? My sister in D.C. is looking to adopt and she really want to adopt a child from our parent's homeland, Jamaica. Because she feels there is a need there. She says it is very expensive and long process, but she really wants a JA. child.

Ken, and I actually talked about this too! He loves kids and wants a house full :blink: ...But, I am older and can probably only squeeze one more out! :whistle: Not to mention there are so many children in need. Plus with three boys between the two of us...this seems like our only option to have a little girl!

Well again Shrewdie, your efforts are truly inspirational!!

Bless-ed (L)(L) ,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

whatever really. hahaha

Shrewdie,

That is SOOOOOOOO wonderful!!! Wow, you are a saint! That is very admirable of you! That's how you met your husband right?

Are there a lot of children in the orphanges? My sister in D.C. is looking to adopt and she really want to adopt a child from our parent's homeland, Jamaica. Because she feels there is a need there. She says it is very expensive and long process, but she really wants a JA. child.

Ken, and I actually talked about this too! He loves kids and wants a house full :blink: ...But, I am older and can probably only squeeze one more out! :whistle: Not to mention there are so many children in need. Plus with three boys between the two of us...this seems like our only option to have a little girl!

Bless-ed (L)(L) ,

Gill

hahahah, not a saint, far from it!!

We totally plan to adopt too!

This past summer we fell in love with a brother nad sister we wanted to take.

If you are interested, Blossom Gardens in MoBay has children up to 7 years I think. Lots of little ones.

YES!!! IT TAKES FOREVER!! But.then again...doesnt ANYTHING with immigration???

I THINK if you adopt from jamaica all you really have is the immigration fee. I might be wrong but I dont think there are all the adoption fees like here in the U.S. So probably it equals out in the end.

I totally encourage you to go to some of the orphanages in JAmaica..It will totally open your heart and then you will become addicted just like we all are.

Even my husband who helped us build the house had never been to the orphanages and it was like all he could say was "i never knew. i never knew"

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

whatever really. hahaha

Shrewdie,

Bless-ed (L)(L) ,

Gill

I've thought about adopting too. For some reason I really feel like I it will be difficult to have kids naturally, even though I'm not really trying. So I've already decided that I want to adopt. I never thought about adopting from Jamaica, but now that my husband is Jamaican, and we plan on moving back there anyway it sounds like a good idea.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

whatever really. hahaha

Shrewdie,

Bless-ed (L)(L) ,

Gill

hahahah, not a saint, far from it!!

We totally plan to adopt too!

This past summer we fell in love with a brother nad sister we wanted to take.

If you are interested, Blossom Gardens in MoBay has children up to 7 years I think. Lots of little ones.

YES!!! IT TAKES FOREVER!! But.then again...doesnt ANYTHING with immigration???

I THINK if you adopt from jamaica all you really have is the immigration fee. I might be wrong but I dont think there are all the adoption fees like here in the U.S. So probably it equals out in the end.

I totally encourage you to go to some of the orphanages in JAmaica..It will totally open your heart and then you will become addicted just like we all are.

Even my husband who helped us build the house had never been to the orphanages and it was like all he could say was "i never knew. i never knew"

Thats a really good idea to go to the orphanages. I think I will try to do that on one of my next trips since we're always in Mobay now. Thanks! :thumbs:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Other Timeline
CONGRATS GILL :yes::dance:

Mi pickney a mash up mi story time!

Nuff headwash him a get, nuff oregano mi nyam, nuff acupressure mi happly, nuff time mi siddung pon exercise ball fi get him headtop pressure to mi cervix - him naah waan lef yaad!!!

So sorry Jonesie (F)

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.