jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mi tell u bout dem jamaican nurse yah..fiesty a no di word...ahhaaa....

That pillow thing is creepy...ahahhahaa

dem shoulda have one wid a BLACK hand lol :lol:

Edited by JaEnglishGirl

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OMG gilly; I am sooooo happy for you. It's about time my girl. Gooooosssee pimples and tears. I got so chilled with happines that my nipples tingled. :lol::lol::lol:

Just saw this now as I had not looged in yesterday. Went to finish up my X-mas shopping.

Much love and I now you will be celebrating even more when you go to Ja. in Jan. :yes::yes::thumbs::thumbs:

(L)(L)(F)(F) Claire

Thanks Clariey!!!! Jus knowing seh he could be here by Easter gives me goose bumps and smiles!! Cyaan wait fi guh dung nex month!

Ken already started celebrating last night! It was his company's holiday party han when 'im call mi hat 3:00AM- DIS MAWNING he sounded worse dan Tran inna 'im drunken state!!! LOL :lol::lol: Slurring han telling mi tings dat wouldda mek Mya blush! :o:blush:

Mi jus speak tuh him han he whispered, "Baby Gurl, wah yuh atalk suh loud fah, eh? han is wah mi really dida tell yuh las night?" :lol::lol: **lang dutty kissteet* SURRRRRRRRRRRPS!!!! MESS!! Nuh worry mi a guh re-mind 'im when mi reach!! :lol:

Gill

Eeehhnn! Wey Ken a wuk? My husband called me last night from his holiday party too. He said it was getting wild and crazy wit all the bubblin going on in there. It made me so sad to know I couldn't go to it with him. Then today they announced our "holiday" party that will be in January at the House of Blues in Hollywood and I was so sad cause I'll be all by me lonesome for it too.

Yeah this long distance thing is soooo hard sometimes. Especially during this season. I have just mentally put it in my head that we will not be together til late next year. So I am just looking forward to Halloween and Christmas 2008.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ah so mi sey tuh. JaE...Baby JaE looks JUST LIKE YOU!!! He gets prettier and prettier everyday. Man.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

Tradee holds the door ajar for the nurse, and follows behind her.

Tradee: Is something wrong with my fiancée or my baby?

Nurse: Eh? So yuh nuh married tuh har? Mi bwoy mi cyan help but notice yuh. Yuh sweet. Soon yuh farrin ooman go back hovaseas, and yuh gwaan need wan next big ooman fe warm yuh bed. Beg yuh numba Ras. Mi will mek yuh happy fe tru. Mi his ard working and a Christian.

Tradee: Bwoy mi neva knoa ooman can craven so! Big oomens nuh need fe beg de hood. Yuh brite eh? Yuh call mi hout ere fe chat foolfool business inna mi aize doan? Nuh sar. Mi nuh rate slackness mi gyal. Chat bout Christian. Mi his Rasta, so nutten nuh wuk wid we. Likkle more.

Nurse: Yuh knoa sey big ooman nuh fight ova man. Mi neva mind share yuh doh. Mi pums tite star. Mi neva breed all til now. Yuh wan pickney? Mi can give yuh nuff pickney Rasta. Whaa mek? Oh mi get ie. Yuh ah look a greencard doan? Gwaan tru Rentadred. Eh Eh! *kiss teet*

Tradee: *kiss teet*

Tradee dismisses the wayward nurse and walks down the hall in search of the doctor. With no luck, he goes outside the building to call Toya and Fitz.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Tradee holds the door ajar for the nurse, and follows behind her.

Tradee: Is something wrong with my fiancée or my baby?

Nurse: Eh? So yuh nuh married tuh har? Mi bwoy mi cyan help but notice yuh. Yuh sweet. Soon yuh farrin ooman go back hovaseas, and yuh gwaan need wan next big ooman fe warm yuh bed. Beg yuh numba Ras. Mi will mek yuh happy fe tru. Mi his ard working and a Christian.

Tradee: Bwoy mi neva knoa ooman can craven so! Big oomens nuh need fe beg de hood. Yuh brite eh? Yuh call mi hout ere fe chat foolfool business inna mi aize doan? Nuh sar. Mi nuh rate slackness mi gyal. Chat bout Christian. Mi his Rasta, so nutten nuh wuk wid we. Likkle more.

Nurse: Yuh knoa sey big ooman nuh fight ova man. Mi neva mind share yuh doh. Mi pums tite star. Mi neva breed all til now. Yuh wan pickney? Mi can give yuh nuff pickney Rasta. Whaa mek? Oh mi get ie. Yuh ah look a greencard doan? Gwaan tru Rentadred. Eh Eh! *kiss teet*

Tradee: *kiss teet*

Tradee dismisses the wayward nurse and walks down the hall in search of the doctor. With no luck, he goes outside the building to call Toya and Fitz.

FAKE CHRISTIAN....... :lol::lol::lol: , put har inna har place yah my youth :lol::lol:

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Ah so mi sey tuh. JaE...Baby JaE looks JUST LIKE YOU!!! He gets prettier and prettier everyday. Man.

ty lol.....if you saw his dad, you might think otherwise lol!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

Well...oonu DNA mix sell hoff fe tru...oonu should bokkle ie and sell ie. Im pretty tuh baxside.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well...oonu DNA mix sell hoff fe tru...oonu should bokkle ie and sell ie. Im pretty tuh baxside.

What a small business venture that would be :lol: Nuff people would buy :yes:

Timeline

Ian and Melodee talked until the wee hours of the morning, before heading back to the room. Melodee is a little afraid of being alone with Ian again, and had been stalling the inevitable. She knew that he would be expecting more sex after presenting her with the diamond solitare earrings. Ian assured her that the diamonds were real although they were yellow instead of white.

Ian: Gem. Aren’t you tired? Let’s go back to the room. I’m a little beat. I want to beat something else up before I go to sleep. OOOO baby. Jamaica never looked so good to me! Melodee, your tight little a** is speaking volumes to me right now. Your kisses are sweet and sassy. Come on.

Melodee: I guess I am a little tired. You have to promise to let me take the lead this time. I don’t want anymore scars and bruised skin Ian. You promised no more violence.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline
oooh im hooked on this story like a jamaican on ganja!!

:lol::lol: Ohhhh Shrewdie :luv: , :no: "Et tu Brute?'...better to say 'like a Rastafarian on Ganja'...all Jamaicans don't smoke ganja. My parents are as Jamaican as they come and neither one of them has ever touched the stuff! :no::lol::lol:

No worries Chica, the story is addicting!!! Coming along very NOICELY, Mistress Jaws!! :thumbs:

Blessed, Gill

hahah oh gosh my hubby is not a smoker at all

i meant the statement like.. not ALL jamaicans are on ganja..but the ones that are...well, how many do you know can stop?!?! hahahahhaha

I actually probably know less jamaicans that smoke than ones that dont

I think that has a lot to do with the fact that a lot of my friendships came from when I did mission work there...

anyway... IM ADDICTED!!!! :)

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline
OMG gilly; I am sooooo happy for you. It's about time my girl. Gooooosssee pimples and tears. I got so chilled with happines that my nipples tingled. :lol::lol::lol:

Just saw this now as I had not looged in yesterday. Went to finish up my X-mas shopping.

Much love and I now you will be celebrating even more when you go to Ja. in Jan. :yes::yes::thumbs::thumbs:

(L)(L)(F)(F) Claire

Thanks Clariey!!!! Jus knowing seh he could be here by Easter gives me goose bumps and smiles!! Cyaan wait fi guh dung nex month!

Ken already started celebrating last night! It was his company's holiday party han when 'im call mi hat 3:00AM- DIS MAWNING he sounded worse dan Tran inna 'im drunken state!!! LOL :lol::lol: Slurring han telling mi tings dat wouldda mek Mya blush! :o:blush:

Mi jus speak tuh him han he whispered, "Baby Gurl, wah yuh atalk suh loud fah, eh? han is wah mi really dida tell yuh las night?" :lol::lol: **lang dutty kissteet* SURRRRRRRRRRRPS!!!! MESS!! Nuh worry mi a guh re-mind 'im when mi reach!! :lol:

Gill

Eeehhnn! Wey Ken a wuk? My husband called me last night from his holiday party too. He said it was getting wild and crazy wit all the bubblin going on in there. It made me so sad to know I couldn't go to it with him. Then today they announced our "holiday" party that will be in January at the House of Blues in Hollywood and I was so sad cause I'll be all by me lonesome for it too.

Yeah this long distance thing is soooo hard sometimes. Especially during this season. I have just mentally put it in my head that we will not be together til late next year. So I am just looking forward to Halloween and Christmas 2008.

I am too afraid to even look forward to next Halloween at this rate!! So far behind!!

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

Timeline
Mel is walking blind...right into the lion's den...what an idiot :rolleyes:

Part of me thinks she can tame him!!

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mel is walking blind...right into the lion's den...what an idiot :rolleyes:

Part of me thinks she can tame him!!

I hope for the sake of her skin she can :lol:

So what kind of mission work did you do in JA? What parts of the island?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.