• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I had to come back and leave this for Gill

santadance.gif

Congrats again on your NOA2 approval!!

Thanks Sonny :lol::lol::lol: ....Mi seh Santa a puhdung some MOVES!!!!

Love ya girl,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Other Timeline
That is a very adult decision to make. I say it every year...but I can't manage to bring it into fruitation. My mother never failed us...even as a single mother struggling year after year to make ends meet. Bravo to you. The toy companies make a fortune off of me every year. :crying:

Not to worry tho, their grandparents spoil them to death. :angry: they will not be without wrapped items by any means. I ended up taking many things back because they bought them the same stuff. I told them they could pick out gifts for a misforuntate family or a toy drive, this will be a new thing for us this year hoping they will gain some understanding about how fortunate they are...we'll see.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Tradee: Empress. My mind is all over the place. I can’t stop replaying your face and words when you told me you hated me. I can’t seem to forget how quick you were to tell me that another man could replace me if I failed to do what you wanted. It hurt Mya. I’m hurt. I don’t want to loose you, so I conceded. I will give up my life to ensure that you and my child never have to go without. I would kill to make sure you were never hurt. I admit that I overreacted this morning when I saw Shotta touching you. Mya I can’t risk losing another woman to him.

Mya: *Tears immediately spring to her eyes.* Really? So, is that what this is all about? So this is a competition to see who the biggest and baddest rude boy is? You are competing with your brother to see which one can get over on the pretty little foreign girl first? It is all beginning to make sense now. I guess you won, since you got me pregnant. Travis, your brother told me this morning that he was trying to get me pregnant. Pregnant! I find it pretty ironic that you were obsessed with getting me pregnant too. *Mya runs past Tradee, into the bedroom. She grabs her dress, shoes and purse in a haste. When Tradee comes into the bedroom, Mya rushes to dress.*

and the plot turns ? Mya get on ur running shoes

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
oh. this REALLY makes me miss the hubby.... :(

MORE MORE!!!

Awww...really? How so? I'm sorry honey.

what a question..just reading the story alone mek mi waan run home..much less ig hubby wasn't home... :angry: so shrewdy mi understand...mek Jawi tink bout dah one deh...she would love fi relive dem yah experience yah :)..love baby girl :lol::luv:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

MORE MORE!!!

what a question..just reading the story alone mek mi waan run home..much less ig hubby wasn't home... :angry: so shrewdy mi understand...mek Jawi tink bout dah one deh...she would love fi relive dem yah experience yah :)..love baby girl :lol::luv:

I just dont think any of us could realize EXACTLY what a struggle living without our husbands would be. Its like you feel unworthy to feel bad when I KNOWINGLY went into a situation where I wouldnt live with my hubby..but knowing isnt FEELING..ya know? now THAT makes a girl strong (only b/c she has to fight being weak hahaha) !

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

**********FRIDAY CHUCKLE**********

:dance: Woo-hoo :dance: ...another week down!!!! :dance::dance: Give yourselves a pat on the back for getting through another week!!

Have a GREAT weekend everyone and please be safe! Midwest to Norteast are suppose to get another whallop of bad weather again...tek hit EASY!!!

Bless-ed,

Gill

Growing Wild

One day a young Jamaican body builder who loved to tan himself looked down on his d**k and saw that it was the only area of his body that wasnt chocolate brown, so he decided that the next day he would go to the beach and get a tan on his d**k.

The next day he put on his trunks and lay down on his towel on the sand, put some suntan lotion on his ####### and left it out to tan.

Two old ladies were walking by and the one called Mary said,"But kiss mi rass Martha, yuh nuh si mi dying trial?"

So naturally martha waan know a wah.

Mary seh,"When mi a twenty mi fraid fi it,

when mi a thirty mi curious bout it,

when mi a forty mi caan get enuff a it,

when mi a fifty mi beg fi it,

when mi a sixty mi pay fi it.

And now mi a seventy, deh bloodcl**t sinting dem a grow wild an mi cyant ben dung."

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

MORE MORE!!!

I just dont think any of us could realize EXACTLY what a struggle living without our husbands would be. Its like you feel unworthy to feel bad when I KNOWINGLY went into a situation where I wouldnt live with my hubby..but knowing isnt FEELING..ya know? now THAT makes a girl strong (only b/c she has to fight being weak hahaha) !

I know girl..when we started our journey I never thought it would have been as long as it was...not for a second...I don't know how I did it alone...well thr grace of God brought us thru....

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sugar Honey Iced Tea....I GOT THIS IN MY EMAIL JUST NOW!!!!

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EACXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On December 13, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

:dance::dance::dance: I GOT MY NOA2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Seriously, I want to thank everyone who helped me get through this part of my journey!!!

I sincerely and honestly LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! I don't know what I would have done without you guys!!

BLESS-ED,

Gill

OMG gilly; I am sooooo happy for you. It's about time my girl. Gooooosssee pimples and tears. I got so chilled with happines that my nipples tingled. :lol::lol::lol:

Just saw this now as I had not looged in yesterday. Went to finish up my X-mas shopping.

Much love and I now you will be celebrating even more when you go to Ja. in Jan. :yes::yes::thumbs::thumbs:

(L)(L)(F)(F) Claire

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

MORE MORE!!!

Bwoy, Shrewdie,

I hear yuh!! It almost takes over everything...especially social things. Like next week I'm going out to celebrate with my cousins and their husbands and I am dreading it! Because I know I will miss my husband more than ever!!! Same thing for Christmas! I can't watch Christmas commericals that have couples all snuggled up in front of a fire widout tearing up!

Look, this is how Ken & I get through...we recite this saying..."As G-d is our witness...As long as we still walk and live on this earth, We shall never spend Christmas apart again...this will be the LAST time!!

Just knowing that Christmas 2008 my hubby should (G-d willing) be here, does lessen the pain a little bit! But most importantly it gives you HOPE!!!!

Hang tight Chica :luv::luv: ...they are acomin'!!!

Bless-Bless, Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Aw you left me in the middle of the story. You know this story is apart of my nightly ritual.

Sorry puttus! Mi honey called from Canada. He wouldn't let me off the phone until 2:45 AM. I'm sleepy!

Mawning ALL! LOVE OONU!!

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
OMG gilly; I am sooooo happy for you. It's about time my girl. Gooooosssee pimples and tears. I got so chilled with happines that my nipples tingled. :lol::lol::lol:

Just saw this now as I had not looged in yesterday. Went to finish up my X-mas shopping.

Much love and I now you will be celebrating even more when you go to Ja. in Jan. :yes::yes::thumbs::thumbs:

(L)(L)(F)(F) Claire

Thanks Clariey!!!! Jus knowing seh he could be here by Easter gives me goose bumps and smiles!! Cyaan wait fi guh dung nex month!

Ken already started celebrating last night! It was his company's holiday party han when 'im call mi hat 3:00AM- DIS MAWNING he sounded worse dan Tran inna 'im drunken state!!! LOL :lol::lol: Slurring han telling mi tings dat wouldda mek Mya blush! :o:blush:

Mi jus speak tuh him han he whispered, "Baby Gurl, wah yuh atalk suh loud fah, eh? han is wah mi really dida tell yuh las night?" :lol::lol: **lang dutty kissteet* SURRRRRRRRRRRPS!!!! MESS!! Nuh worry mi a guh re-mind 'im when mi reach!! :lol:

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
What?! 70-74?! yuh dun stole mi California weatha?! Its been dropping down to 43 overnight here! And that ain't even the coldest! My sis lives in the valley and its about mid 30's overnight there. We in Cali don't know what to do wit our selves. Mi tink deh end ov deh world ah cum!

Its down to the low 30's here at nite and to make matters worst I don't do good with the cold at all :(:(

You would swear that I was the one from Jamaica, and that the Mr was from here. I have to fuss with him every night because I want the heat on. He complains that it's too hot and trying to open the windows :whistle: Mi caan see deh winta nuh gwan be heasy atall fe mi :crying:

Awwww. :( I don't understand some people's weird fascination with cold weather and snow...and skiing...and snowboarding. YUCK!

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
Aw you left me in the middle of the story. You know this story is apart of my nightly ritual.

Sorry puttus! Mi honey called from Canada. He wouldn't let me off the phone until 2:45 AM. I'm sleepy!

Mawning ALL! LOVE OONU!!

Ahhwhoa!!! :thumbs: Gwaan through my yout!! :lol::lol:

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

(L)(L)(F)(F) Claire

Thanks Clariey!!!! Jus knowing seh he could be here by Easter gives me goose bumps and smiles!! Cyaan wait fi guh dung nex month!

Ken already started celebrating last night! It was his company's holiday party han when 'im call mi hat 3:00AM- DIS MAWNING he sounded worse dan Tran inna 'im drunken state!!! LOL :lol::lol: Slurring han telling mi tings dat wouldda mek Mya blush! :o:blush:

Mi jus speak tuh him han he whispered, "Baby Gurl, wah yuh atalk suh loud fah, eh? han is wah mi really dida tell yuh las night?" :lol::lol: **lang dutty kissteet* SURRRRRRRRRRRPS!!!! MESS!! Nuh worry mi a guh remind 'im when mi reach!! :lol:

Gill

one big buss out laughter...!!! hahaha...Him no easy at all :lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.