jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ian: You know that I really like you. I want to keep getting to know you better. You have to give me another chance. It will never happen again. I promise. Do you want me to get on my knees and grovel? I will you know. Ha-ha. I may even break out into a Bob Marley tune.

Melodee: Your temper scares me Ian. I’m not sure if I wish to deal with those types of emotional outbursts. Mi nuh knoa if mi cyan stomach anodda wet sloppy kiss tuh rass! Bumbocl**! Yuh a big man nuh knoa ow fe keep im own spit inna im mout! Cha. I think you owe the clerk an apology as well. I think we should slow down, and get to know each other a little more.

Ian: Oh come on Mel. Don’t let this ruin our plans. You were going to stay over with me. Please tell me you haven’t changed your mind!

Melodee: Honestly….

Ring…ring…

Melodee: SH**! LOOK SHOTTA, mi nuh have time fe de stalker business yuhseemi? Ah whaa? Who tell yuh sey a man rough mi hup? Whaa yuh do stalk mi fe tru? Yuh hire people to spy pon mi? ‘Teva Delmar. Mi tell yuh once and mi tell yuh agen…it’s over. Nuh ring mi phone agen! Cha.

Delmar: Eeehhhnnn. If yuh hang hup de phone agen…rememba yuh sey ie dun. When yuh man frum farrin lef…nuh bodda come back chat bout yuh miss mi and ray tay tay!

Melodee: Delmar, can we chat bout dis lata? Mi really have fe go right now.

Delmar: Likkle more.

*Melodee and Ian walk into the lobby. She plops into a chair, and places her face into her upturned palms. Every time Delmar calls, she looses a little more resolve to leave him alone until she recalls how he humiliated her in their shower.

Ian stands behind her and begins massaging her tense shoulders. She can’t believe that his hands feel like magic when his kisses are so bad. Melodee closes her eyes, and allows him to work wonders on relieving her day of stress.*

Ian: *huskily* Do you want to go upstairs and umm…freshen up before we go dancing? *Ian bends over her…letting his hands roam freely over her small ample breasts as he slowly draws his tongue along the side of her neck.*

Melodee: Can I have a raincheck? I’m really not up to partying tonight. I will stay with you a little longer, then I will catch a ride back home.

Ian: Okay. I guess I will take what I can get. Are we going to my room?

Melodee: Hmmmm…yeah….sure.

*Delmar stands outside the gates of the Riu. He contemplates going in and confronting Melodee. Then, he remembers how he disrespected her. He knows that he is only harassing her because he can’t talk to Mya anyway. Delmar fans down a route taxi, and heads home after going to the store for a six pack of Guiness and Heineken.*

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Jawi BED...u know a wah time plus a FRIDAY...come, come mek we know if Iam ago tie up Melodee and put bucket ova har head....ahaha :lol::lol::lol:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Melodee: Respect mi yout. Whaa gwaan? Mi alright Fitz mi bwoy. Yeah man. Everyting criss. Whaa mek mi ear suss through Frowzy? Congratulations mi bwoy. Mi happy fe yuh zeen? Mi can come? Yeah man. Mi hoff wuk pon Sunday. Yuh need some help set up tings? Yuh mummie alright wid de food and ting?

Fitz: Melodee, princess! Whaa gwaan? Lang time eh? Nuh suss mi ah deal…real ting dis star. Mi wifey nice fe tru. Mi cyan wait fe yuh tuh meet har. We ago set up the wedding and reception site tomorrow. Yuh and Tran should stop by. Mi bad sis. Yuh and Tran nuh wuk out eh? Mi neva tink mi see de day oonu nuh gwaan criss. Well, yuh can bring a guest tuh de wedding, and tell Chantell fe come tuh. Look mi wifey and Jr. ready, let mi do a ting and we chat lata zeen? Alright princess. Likkle more.

*Melodee hands the phone to Frowzy, and they continue small talk, catching up on the local runnings.*

What is this?! How Fitz gonna invite Tran to his wedding! Fitz know who Tran is! He was just hanging out with his twin brodda Tradee inna di club dem di otha night right! Fitz saw Tran at the bar! So he KNOWS who Tran is and why Tran all mad up in the place. Something dont mek sense here. I'm lost!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

Tradee: Mya, please talk to me. You can’t shut me out. I didn’t ask for her to come here.

Mya: I don’t feel like talking right now. I can’t trust myself, and my words.

Tradee: Okay…respect Empress. At least drink the tea to settle your stomach. Did you use the pregnancy kit yet?

Mya: Thanks. No. I don’t have to go.

Tradee: Mya. DAMNIT! How can we get past it if you won’t talk to me? I love you! I can’t believe you jumped on Melodee without any consideration for our baby.

Mya: You keep saying that like you are sure there is a baby. What are you going to do if there isn’t a baby Travis? Are you going to be able to handle that?

Tradee: Huh? What? W-Well. I-I

Mya: *sitting up to face Tradee. Mya wraps her arms around her knees defensively* You want to talk, let’s talk. You need to be ready for any result Travis. I want our baby as much as you do. I still can’t believe that I reacted so violently when I saw her. But, all the hurt she caused you was mirrored in your eyes when you looked at her. She was smug and so sure that she still had you wrapped around her pinkie finger. I was filled with so much rage and jealousy.

Travis, why didn’t you tell me that she was so damn beautiful? I mean she is amazing. She would have a wonderful modeling career in the States. I have never felt inferior in the presence of another woman. Maybe, it was because I knew she meant a lot to you for a lot of years…practically all your adult life. I’ve only known you for less than a week. How can I possibly hold a candle to that type of history?

*breaks down crying* I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I can’t control my emotions. I can’t stomach smells and food. I’m tired all of the time. I love you Travis, and I can’t face losing you. I don’t know how I’m going to survive getting on a plane to leave you. Are you sure that don’t love Melodee anymore? How can you be so sure? I’m scared to use the kit. What if it is negative? I’ve already fallen in love with this baby. I can’t imagine not being pregnant right now. I’m so sorry that I didn’t think about the risk I put our baby in when I jumped Melodee.

Tradee: *Slides in behind Mya to cradle her in his arms.* Hush puttus. Everyting is criss. If you are not pregnant, we just have to keep working at it. It will take a lot of commitment and hard work from both us, but I’m sure we are up for it. Ha-ha!

*Tradee nuzzles Mya’s neck affectionately, and runs his fingers through her hair.* We have our entire life ahead of us. I’m here for you no matter what babes. You are strong Mya. You will get on that plan when it’s time, and you will come back when it’s time. I love you more than you will ever know. I’m not in love with Melodee, and when I think about my love for you, I know that I never really did.

I have a suggestion, what if we go into the bathroom together. We will both wait on the results, and I will hold you the entire time. I love you and our baby too. But, if there is no baby right now. It just wasn’t the right time for us. I just have this feeling that you are carrying my child. It will be hard to face a negative, but we can do this. Mi gyal yuh fight ova man? Yuh give har wan good bax inna har headtop fe phock wid yuh man eeehh? Chat bout mi inna love wid a true rude gyal.

Mya: Travis you want babies more than any man that I have ever met. What if I am not able to conceive? Will you stop loving me?

Tradee: Mya, you have to really listen to me. I’m not going anywhere. I’m very loyal, and I love you with every part of me. If I had my way, you would stay here sharing the shelter of I and I single bed. I would keep you pregnant and happy, and our babies would be all over the house. This house, our house, would be filled with love and the sound of pickney dem laughing.

Mya: Well, I guess we should get it over with then. Travis, you know that I haven’t missed a cycle yet. I’m not supposed to have my cycle until Monday. We may just need to wait until I’m late.

Tradee: Can you wait? I can’t. If we don’t get an answer today, I will buy another kit after Monday. I’m going crazy wondering though.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Timeline
just fi chuckles :) smaddy start wan tread bout dis ..hehhee

what is ur elf name.. :lol:

http://www.blogthings.com/elfnamegenerator/

:lol: :lol:

mi is:

Ditzy Snow Bunny

AHAHAA :lol: I'M Ditzy Candy Cane Lips :lol::lol::yes:

Ha Ha I was Candy Candy Cane Lips! Cause mi lyrics sweet dem. :devil:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jawi BED...u know a wah time plus a FRIDAY...come, come mek we know if Iam ago tie up Melodee and put bucket ova har head....ahaha :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: ...Lawd Kimmy mi wouldda LOVE fi see DAT!!! Melodee arready check Ian pon 'im roughness ONE TIME...'im bettah nuh affi mek har tell 'im again fi mine 'im manners!!

:lol: ...awwwoooiiiie...or hit may be Ian dat hen hup wid deh rahtid bucket pon head! (At least hit will hold hall 'im wet kiss dem....Lawd, mi caan tek a grown man dat cyaan kiss properly!! I'm sorry if yuh cyaan kiss wi nah guh mek hit!! :P:lol:

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

mi is:

Ditzy Snow Bunny

My Elf name is Sassy Ho-Ho-Ho :huh::blink::lol:

Edited by Sonshyne

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mi is:

Ditzy Snow Bunny

Hi ladies, that was very cute: I turned out to be Flakey Sugar Butt....

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi guys,

Just finishing catching up on all the posts I missed in the last two days. I passed my ACLS class and can now run a "megacode". :dancing::dancing::dancing:

Jawi glad to see you are feeling better and are able to post the rest of your story. It has really taken a real surprising turn. Can't wait to see what's going to happen at the wedding. :reading::reading::reading:

Everyone else who's had good news, congrats. :thumbs::thumbs:

Mrs Scott, I am happy for your successful interview. :dancing::dancing:

Jonesie girl, I don't know what to tell you--OB is my least favorite part of nursing. Just keep doing what the docs advice you to do.

Gill, happy to hear that your senator/congressperson is finally doing something for you. I hope it is effective. :star:

Everyone else that I miss, I still think about you all and the struggles you are going through on this journey. :whistle::whistle:

Edited by clairern

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
:lol: ...Lawd Kimmy mi wouldda LOVE fi see DAT!!! Melodee arready check Ian pon 'im roughness ONE TIME...'im bettah nuh affi mek har tell 'im again fi mine 'im manners!!

:lol: ...awwwoooiiiie...or hit may be Ian dat hen hup wid deh rahtid bucket pon head! (At least hit will hold hall 'im wet kiss dem....Lawd, mi caan tek a grown man dat cyaan kiss properly!! I'm sorry if yuh cyaan kiss wi nah guh mek hit!! :P:lol:

Gill

Ian betta watch im self!! 'IM nuh wan Melodee fe put acid pon his rass :whistle:

The wet kisses mi caan handle :crying::o:( Mi woulda lef im afta de first kiss. The thought alone just mek mi belly sick!

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What's up Miss Kimmy? Weh yuh nuh gwaan a yuh bed. Me deh yah a hug up me pillah :yes::yes::lol::lol::lol:

(L)(F) Claire

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Jawi girl the plots gets thicker and I love it!! I'm glad yuh feeling a likkle betta :luv:

Dis wedding look like it gaan be a blood bath :whistle: Lawd Mya fighting Melodee.... Tran fighting Tradee.... Ian trying to kill Toya and Fitz.... Duh Rasta come from de bush fe chop Ian....

I ain't figured who Chantell gaan bax... But I'm sure she fit in there somewhere. Tings bout fe get WICKED!

A mess mi tell yuh just a plain ole mess :yes:

Edited by Sonshyne

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline
Melodee: Respect mi yout. Whaa gwaan? Mi alright Fitz mi bwoy. Yeah man. Everyting criss. Whaa mek mi ear suss through Frowzy? Congratulations mi bwoy. Mi happy fe yuh zeen? Mi can come? Yeah man. Mi hoff wuk pon Sunday. Yuh need some help set up tings? Yuh mummie alright wid de food and ting?

Fitz: Melodee, princess! Whaa gwaan? Lang time eh? Nuh suss mi ah deal…real ting dis star. Mi wifey nice fe tru. Mi cyan wait fe yuh tuh meet har. We ago set up the wedding and reception site tomorrow. Yuh and Tran should stop by. Mi bad sis. Yuh and Tran nuh wuk out eh? Mi neva tink mi see de day oonu nuh gwaan criss. Well, yuh can bring a guest tuh de wedding, and tell Chantell fe come tuh. Look mi wifey and Jr. ready, let mi do a ting and we chat lata zeen? Alright princess. Likkle more.

*Melodee hands the phone to Frowzy, and they continue small talk, catching up on the local runnings.*

What is this?! How Fitz gonna invite Tran to his wedding! Fitz know who Tran is! He was just hanging out with his twin brodda Tradee inna di club dem di otha night right! Fitz saw Tran at the bar! So he KNOWS who Tran is and why Tran all mad up in the place. Something dont mek sense here. I'm lost!

Thats exactly what I am wondering!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

If you all read it again...Fitz never really "met" Tran. He knew that he was Tradee's brother because they are identical twins. Also, he hasn't seen Melodee in years. So, he has heard of her dating Tran...but he hasn't actually seen him either. Why y'all got to try to get all deep, force me to give away my plot? Dang! :angry::devil::crying::D

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline
If you all read it again...Fitz never really "met" Tran. He knew that he was Tradee's brother because they are identical twins. Also, he hasn't seen Melodee in years. So, he has heard of her dating Tran...but he hasn't actually seen him either. Why y'all got to try to get all deep, force me to give away my plot? Dang! :angry::devil::crying::D

:lol::lol:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.