polarbear

Wake up sleepy heads!

82 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Honeybeary1999 - if you have issues with people off VJ, then I suggest you take it up with them privately.

Sarah - please stop stirring the pot veiled as clarification or not.

Thank you.

I have taken it up with her personally.. she doesnt listen... I have taken it up with Ewok... it doesnt seem to change... so i post wehre every one can see... seems to be better then relying on the modorators and asking the person directly to stop.

Then you should be using the block or ignore feature, not perpetuating the problem, and if you are having further issues OFF VJ, then leave them OFF VJ.

I am asking you personally, to stop.

I have used the ignore feature.. she gets her other friends to emal me.. and i block them too...but blocking her and her friends does nto do any good. because they still leave comments on my page. I have heard that these girls do this all the time.. and yet nothing changes.. they do not get kicked off.. why??? any other group would have kicked them off... behavior like that shoudl not be tolerated. and i am not going to change my id and give in to the bullies...

you ask me personally to stop.. what about the bullies? I will stop if they do...if some one attacks me I am going to defend my self.. that is my right as a citizen of the USA...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Charles~love your sense of humor.

I second what Autumn says. I was also told to change my ID to avoid being harassed. I don't think so. That means that the instigators have one. Who runs this site because it's obvious that the Moderators don't do anything? Take a look at the Red Flag post, count how many times a Mod had to say stay on topic, did it happen? For like 2 posts and it was back to the same thing. Maybe you need more Moderators to control the behaviour of others.

Label.jpg

.png

mybabygirl-1-1.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

untie-thumb.gif

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

untie-thumb.gif

:lol:

My head hurts! I don't even know where to start with this one, so I won't even go there.

Don't do it. If you do, then they have beeten you, girl.

:thumbs:

pluto-thumb.gif

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.