polarbear

Wake up sleepy heads!

82 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
OMG girl go to the doctor!

The fires are consuming us here. I have been without power at my home since 3 a.m. I am gonna have to move all my food to the refridge here at work.

Are you in malibu?

No Orange County here.....not in danger of the fires but the smoke and ash are terrible and like I said the power outage.

It has been such a bad fire year here! I live in Santa Barbara and I'm telling you I can't go outside without getting ash in my eyes or my mouth!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

The fires are consuming us here. I have been without power at my home since 3 a.m. I am gonna have to move all my food to the refridge here at work.

Are you in malibu?

No Orange County here.....not in danger of the fires but the smoke and ash are terrible and like I said the power outage.

It has been such a bad fire year here! I live in Santa Barbara and I'm telling you I can't go outside without getting ash in my eyes or my mouth!

I am already recovering from the flu but with the smoke and ash my eyes are burning, nose is all stuffed up because of the winds and coughing up a storm. It went from one fire in Malibu to 3 up North, 3 here in O.C., 1 in San Diego and now another one in Lake Arrowhead.

OMG.... Fire & Ash!!

Anything like this??

030714.montserrat.ash.jpg

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

It has been a wild Monday in Southern California :unsure:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Are you in malibu?

I rode through Santa Barbara twice on the train and then drove through there a few years ago. I love that place.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Sarah -

We're thinking about you guys, stay safe!!!! My ribs turned out good - Youssef gobbled them up!!!

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Happy Monday everyone!

Well for a while I thought it was Badr posting in that thread that we got called bitches and biggots, but I found out that it's an advocate for Aimee and Badr. Just FYI for anyone wondering who that was, cause I was. :whistle:

Have a good one!

wow.. i never said i was an advocate for badr and aimee.. see how you twist every ones words into something else to make you look better... wow.. that is all sorts of crazieness right there

you asked how i got information... i told you.. i have connections as i do have some work with the governement... I also said i am a domestic violence advocate... rememer i said a dv advocate and you ddint know what that was... so i had to explain it it to.

so let me set the record straight...I DONT LIKE YOU... YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND... STOP EMAILING ME... STOP SENDING ME COMMENTS... STOP SENDING ME INVITED TO BE YOUR FRIEND ON 360... STOP TALKING ABOTU ME.

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. I UNDERSTAND YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME THEN TO STICK YOUR NOSE WHERE IT DOES NOT BELONG... AND THOUGH I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE BEEN HURT.. AND YOUR LIFE IS SO MISEREABLE.. BUT SERIOUSLY HUN.. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE OTHER PEOPLE FEEL BAD JUST SO YOU FEEL GOOD.

good day to you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

now that's interesting.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
now that's interesting.

Indeed. Pass the popcorn please. I havent seen one of these shows in awhile.

sharingpopcorn.gif

tvboxing.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Honeybeary1999 - if you have issues with people off VJ, then I suggest you take it up with them privately.

Sarah - please stop stirring the pot veiled as clarification or not.

Thank you.

I have taken it up with her personally.. she doesnt listen... I have taken it up with Ewok... it doesnt seem to change... so i post wehre every one can see... seems to be better then relying on the modorators and asking the person directly to stop.

Honeybeary1999 - if you have issues with people off VJ, then I suggest you take it up with them privately.

Sarah - please stop stirring the pot veiled as clarification or not.

Thank you.

I have taken it up with her personally.. she doesnt listen... I have taken it up with Ewok... it doesnt seem to change... so i post wehre every one can see... seems to be better then relying on the modorators and asking the person directly to stop.

Then you should be using the block or ignore feature, not perpetuating the problem, and if you are having further issues OFF VJ, then leave them OFF VJ.

I am asking you personally, to stop.

Timeline

ah #######, match cancelled due to disqualification of a participant by the referee.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.