Wake up sleepy heads!

82 posts in this topic

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Getting dressed is too complicated. I wish I could just wear my best sweat suit to work everyday.

At least that's the plus side to not having a job and just being a college student.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm with you Sarah, the highlight of my day is when i get to go home and put my sweats on!

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
I'm not really into purses, or shoes, or shopping in general.

Today I have a black bag and brown shoes. Horrifying, I know.

Sarah I like your ziploc bag idea....

:o Please tell me you aren't wearing white after Labor Day too!

I'm with Jenn. Don't follow the color fads. dont match my lipstick or purse to my clothes. In fact, I use the same purse day after day. :unsure: I know I know. :blush: I do need to get a new one though, so maybe I'll add that to next week's shopping trip. We have started buying the proverbial family gifts for the trip so we aren't swamped when it's close to trip time. :dance:

Yassmine: I love that commercial. Tell little guy to settle down in there!

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

I'm not really into purses, or shoes, or shopping in general.

Today I have a black bag and brown shoes. Horrifying, I know.

Sarah I like your ziploc bag idea....

:o Please tell me you aren't wearing white after Labor Day too!

I'm with Jenn. Don't follow the color fads. dont match my lipstick or purse to my clothes. In fact, I use the same purse day after day. :unsure: I know I know. :blush: I do need to get a new one though, so maybe I'll add that to next week's shopping trip. We have started buying the proverbial family gifts for the trip so we aren't swamped when it's close to trip time. :dance:

Yassmine: I love that commercial. Tell little guy to settle down in there!

I blame it on his daddy. He likes to talk to the baby when he comes to bed. A very sweet gesture, but Im asleep! The other night he was talking to my belly and I asked him what baby told him. "I cant tell you," he answered, "Its secret between men". :)

Kate Spade, Coach and D&B. But have been known to satisfy purse urges at WalMart. :lol: and TJ Maxx.

Anybody else have a fav purse?

J (F)

I have several, purses are my next biggest weakness next to shoes. My current fave which I have been using for a few months now is my black Gucci purse. I have others but I won't mention them so you guys don't think I'm crazy. :innocent:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

good afternoon everybody!

Jackie, I'm so glad that you and the floor have parted ways for a while. Let us try to keep it that way too!

I have so many things to do and so little time. If I just didn't have this stupid job in the way of real life I could get on with the more important things. ARG!!! It sucks that we have to have money to survive here....... I like my job and all..but I just have no time anymore. *sigh*

hope everyone has a very good and floorless day!!!

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Kate Spade, Coach and D&B. But have been known to satisfy purse urges at WalMart. :lol: and TJ Maxx.

J (F)

I hate 95% of most purses in the stores....I'm just picky....I walk into the department and a purse calls to me from a far....i make a line straight to it...and it is always, never fail, a Kenneth Cole.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

It's funny that you are all talking about purses today. My friend that was staying with me this weekend had the most beautiful "weekend" bag that I've ever seen. It was RED in like a crocodile pattern. MY weakness is RED purses and RED shoes. My friend has long envied this really nice red purse that I brought back from one of my trips to Morocco. Well, I joked that I would trade my red bag for her red bag and she was like....DONE!

The funny thing is that I don't go on alot of weekend trips but I REALLY like the bag. I think it was a good barter. :lol:

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

It's funny that you are all talking about purses today. My friend that was staying with me this weekend had the most beautiful "weekend" bag that I've ever seen. It was RED in like a crocodile pattern. MY weakness is RED purses and RED shoes. My friend has long envied this really nice red purse that I brought back from one of my trips to Morocco. Well, I joked that I would trade my red bag for her red bag and she was like....DONE!

The funny thing is that I don't go on alot of weekend trips but I REALLY like the bag. I think it was a good barter. :lol:

You kow there is an old saying the south. The only people who wear red shoes are #######$ and children. :lol: I wore red shoes tody to work :blush:

erfoud44.jpg

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

You kow there is an old saying the south. The only people who wear red shoes are #######$ and children. :lol: I wore red shoes tody to work :blush:

OMG!!!! I went with a friend to her church to see some play that they were doing and I wore these closed-toe, kitten heel red shoes. When I got out of the car, she actually asked me what the h-e-l-l did I have on my feet...IN THE CHURCH PARKING LOT! I was like...duh...shoes! :blink: She was really kind of pissed. I couldn't believe it. She all but called me a #######.

My husband loves 'em though!!!!!! :blush::lol:

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

J (F)

I hate 95% of most purses in the stores....I'm just picky....I walk into the department and a purse calls to me from a far....i make a line straight to it...and it is always, never fail, a Kenneth Cole.

I always find great Kenneth Cole purses at TJ Maxx and Marshalls for a fraction of the cost, you should check it out.

I love red shoes too, as a matter of fact....I got some new ones this weekend!

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

OMG!!!! I went with a friend to her church to see some play that they were doing and I wore these closed-toe, kitten heel red shoes. When I got out of the car, she actually asked me what the h-e-l-l did I have on my feet...IN THE CHURCH PARKING LOT! I was like...duh...shoes! :blink: She was really kind of pissed. I couldn't believe it. She all but called me a #######.

My husband loves 'em though!!!!!! :blush::lol:

My first pair of adult red shoes were where Candies witht e really high heels...in red patent leather...I wore them everywhere. :blush:

erfoud44.jpg

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.