• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:energetic:

Happy Friday!!!!!!

It's raining here in CT, but we desperately need it so I hope it pours! Besides, the fall foliage looks gorgeous when the sky is gray and the leaves are wet. :)

Divorced. To hell with him.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm sad that my husband will probably get here after the good leaf peeping is over. Oh well, there's always next year.

On a side note, my neighbor across the street is watering his lawn and it's supposed to rain all day today.

:unsure:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
t98u4p.gif

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Its Friday :dance: And its payday :dance: of course Claudeth took a good chunk out of the paycheck last night :P

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Timeline

Yea for PAYDAY :dance: Happy Friday everybody!

Enjoying my first cup of the day, seeing what happened on VJ whilst sleeping.

Soooooooo today was gonna be measuring a few new houses, but upon further review, I will spend the day hanging out with a special 4 year-old. Miss Alexis and I are going to spend some quality time together. She is a riot to be with. I never know what she is going to say next. She told me last week God was a porcupine in the back yard. I asked her mother, now why is God a porcupine? She said, "Mom, you told her God is everywhere, and she is finding Him, everwhere". LOL Gotta love kids.

Jackie (F)

Filed: Timeline

I hope one day I can be a fun, young grandma like you, Jackie. (F) I love your stories about Alexis and your times together. It sounds like you two have the best times together!

Yea for PAYDAY :dance: Happy Friday everybody!

Enjoying my first cup of the day, seeing what happened on VJ whilst sleeping.

Soooooooo today was gonna be measuring a few new houses, but upon further review, I will spend the day hanging out with a special 4 year-old. Miss Alexis and I are going to spend some quality time together. She is a riot to be with. I never know what she is going to say next. She told me last week God was a porcupine in the back yard. I asked her mother, now why is God a porcupine? She said, "Mom, you told her God is everywhere, and she is finding Him, everwhere". LOL Gotta love kids.

Jackie (F)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Jackie - Your stories really remind me of my mom and my oldest son. You seem like two of the same. It really makes me miss her (she's still around just halfway across teh country)!

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hey everybody!

My back is a WHOLE lot better today. After getting our son put to bed last night, I laid on an ice pack for about 30 minutes and went to bed really early. When I got up this morning, I felt a whole lot better. Still going to see the doctor today so he can tell me about my X-rays. They x-ray tech gave me the CD with my x-rays on them and of course I've sneaked a peek. I can definitely tell there IS an abnormal curve in my spine...so I'm anxious to see what the doc says.

Sarah, I really laughed when I saw your avatar. I have this book in my Amazon que to buy for our son. We are soon going to start potty training and I plan on getting him this book. But everytime I see it, it makes me laugh. :lol:

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hey everybody!

My back is a WHOLE lot better today. After getting our son put to bed last night, I laid on an ice pack for about 30 minutes and went to bed really early. When I got up this morning, I felt a whole lot better. Still going to see the doctor today so he can tell me about my X-rays. They x-ray tech gave me the CD with my x-rays on them and of course I've sneaked a peek. I can definitely tell there IS an abnormal curve in my spine...so I'm anxious to see what the doc says.

Sarah, I really laughed when I saw your avatar. I have this book in my Amazon que to buy for our son. We are soon going to start potty training and I plan on getting him this book. But everytime I see it, it makes me laugh. :lol:

I have had the book since college when a friend of mine bought it for me. It makes me laugh too.

Happy Friday!

Crazy Crasserkins is back! :dance:

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Happy Friday!

Crazy Crasserkins is back! :dance:

Damn straight!

I always miss the best days on VJ! I had to "shadow" my teach yesterday allll day and I was bummed that I missed everything here. Oh well.

How's it goin' MBP?

I always miss the best days on VJ!

I KNOW

I missed everything on Wednesday because 1) had work in the morning, then 2) spent 2 hours at the DMV (Idir passed the written test - YAY!) and then 3) had to spend the rest of the day at the eye doctor because Idir couldn't pass the eye test at the DMV.

He did end up with some really great frames. Anybody know the Lindberg eyewear out of Denmark? http://www.buytitanium.com/eyewear/

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.