The Vent

4,952 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
An that's not all folks.... the dude behind me, who's as gay as my lovely secretary, keeps mumbling to himself and saying things like "Can I ask a BLOND question???"

Somebody please shoot me. Now. I beg of you.

Be careful what you ask for. :devil:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Timeline
An that's not all folks.... the dude behind me, who's as gay as my lovely secretary, keeps mumbling to himself and saying things like "Can I ask a BLOND question???"

Mean, mean Mumsie... want some chocolate???????

I survived the idiotic training. One down, one to go. Well, at least that gets me out of my office and regular duties :lol:

I just want a job, mmkay. How long will it take for my paperwork to get un-messified? :(

Edited by ~Nini~

Nini - Vancouver BC, Canada (she's the one who does the forum thing)

Bee - Devon PA, USA (he's the one who gave her the shiny ring)

Getting our sanity tested by bureaucracy since 2007.

Here we go again...

Removal of conditions @ VSC

9/4/2010 - sent!

9/14/2010 - NOA

Timeline
I just want a job, mmkay. How long will it take for my paperwork to get un-messified? :(

You aren't by any chance trying to get a job as a school counsellor, are you? :lol:

Mean, mean Mumsie... want some chocolate???????

I survived the idiotic training. One down, one to go. Well, at least that gets me out of my office and regular duties :lol:

Me no want chocolate, chocolate bad.

Soon Nini dear, soon.... or we'll send Mumsie incognito to do some serious harm :ph34r:

Here's to you sister (F)

Why whatever do you mean? :innocent: I wouldn't hurt a fly. :devil:

Edited by IR5FORMUMSIE

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Chile
Timeline

Ain't insomnia a ######?

I am tired of being tired and I love my new bed but I can't sleep and haven't really slept in over 2 weeks. I am waiting for my body and mind just to cave in and crash... I hope soon.

My blog

10/01/2005: Married in Toronto

02/15/2006: Began Canadian Immigration

09/19/2007: Withdrew CIC application (they still hadn't processed anything)

10/01/2007: Moved back to U.S.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IR-1 application through Montreal Consulate

10/26/2007: I-130 mailed to CA Service Center

10/29/2007: USPS confirmation of receipt of I-130

02/13/2008: NOA-1 received (107 days)

07/02/2008: I-130 approved

07/22/2008: AOS filed including EAD and AP

07/25/2008: NOA-1s for all 3 received

08/20/2008: Biometrics appointment

08/22/2008: Received RFE for Affadivit of Support and Medical

10/21/2008: Submitted I-865W in lieu of co-sponsor and medical info to NSC

11/14/2008: online case status not updated since filing of AOS in July 2008

01/20/2009: Received another RFE for Affadavit of Support Info

02/02/2009: Responded to RFE with brand new AOS based on 2008 tax return (if that doesn't shut them up, dunno what will)

02/19/2009: EAD card received in mail (no updates on Online Case Status ever made)

02/23/2009: AP received (again, no online updates)

02/26/2009: Received interview appointment letter for 4/6/09

04/06/2009: AOS approved for unconditional GC

04/21/2009: GC received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I know the feeling .. I keep thinking a bottle of wine will solve it .. well at least precipitate the crash .. but nooooo ... nothing is that easy.

AOS

May 23, 2008 - AOS filed

June 3, 2008 - NOA

June 27th - scheduled biometrics, reschedule requested

July 14th - biometrics

July 16 - cases available online

Aug 6th - card production ordered (EAD)

Timeline
Gravol usually knocks me out. Though you can only get it in Canada. Not sure what the equivalent is here.

Dramamine. Both Dramamine and Gravol are Dimenhydrinate. I recall some people on here stating that these two are somehow different, but chemically, that's not possible. The only way that could even be is if you were to take different dosages of each. They'd still be the same medication, but you'd merely have different amounts of each within you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Gravol usually knocks me out. Though you can only get it in Canada. Not sure what the equivalent is here.

Dramamine. Both Dramamine and Gravol are Dimenhydrinate. I recall some people on here stating that these two are somehow different, but chemically, that's not possible. The only way that could even be is if you were to take different dosages of each. They'd still be the same medication, but you'd merely have different amounts of each within you.

True! With original Dramamine each tablet contains 50 mg of dimenhydrinate and so does original gravol.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

egads - i spent like an hour and a half this afternoon just calling companies and filling out a form for our change of address. Thing is we don't really have an address that we are moving to, so I will have to do it all again :lol:

I just didn't want like visa statements showing up here in April weeeeeeeeeeee

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.