bradcanuck

The Vent

4,952 posts in this topic

I want my NOA2 WAAAAAAAA!

Sorry I just had to get it out. Seriously though if one more person asks me when the wedding invitations are going out, I'm going to have a meltdown trying to explain for the umpteenth time that we are waiting for the visa and will let them know when we can confirm the date we are hoping for. UURRGGGHHHH!

Hugs to you (F)

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want my NOA2 WAAAAAAAA!

Sorry I just had to get it out. Seriously though if one more person asks me when the wedding invitations are going out, I'm going to have a meltdown trying to explain for the umpteenth time that we are waiting for the visa and will let them know when we can confirm the date we are hoping for. UURRGGGHHHH!

Hugs to you (F)

Thanks Laura (L) hope yours is comming soon too!

Jul 15/07 Engaged!

Oct ??/07 - Lawyer sent in I-129F

Nov 6/07 - NOA 1 Date

Jan 18/07 - Waiting anxiously

Feb 17/08 - A touch!

Feb 29/08 - NOA 2 - Approved!

Mar 02/08 - Touched

Mar 03/08 - Touched

Mar 10/08 - Petition arrived at NVC

Mar 12/08 - NVC forwarded Petition to Vancouver Consulate!

Mar 28/08 - Received packet 3

Apr 7/08 - Sent Packet 3

Apr 14/08 - Medical!!

May 13/08 - Interview date YAHOO!

GOT THE VISA!!!!! MAY 14, 2008

July 6/08 - Crossed the border - they let me in!!

July 12/08 - Wedding day - it was perfect!

July 23/08 - Back from Honeymoon in PR - now onto AOS?!?!?!

Sept 3/08 - AOS package in the mail - what a headache!

Sept 9/08 - 3 NOA's for AOS, EAD and AP

Sept 30/08 - Biometrics appointment for AOS and EAD

Nov 13/08 - Touch on AOS and EAD

Nov 17/08 - AP shows up in the mail

Nov 17/08 - EAD card production ordered

Jun 25/09 - Green Card Production ordered - Finally after 10 months!

June 30/09 - Received welcome letter!

July 10/09 - GREENCARD! - All done for a bit now!

May 20/11 - Sent in I-751 for removal of Conditions

:angry:

People are idiots.

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

People are idiots.

:unsure:

LOL

it's okay!

Just had a little vent!!! LOL

Your little smiley made me smile.

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

People are idiots.

I know who you're talking about Lau, and I hereby wholeheartedly agree! (#######.. I could actually spell wholeheartedly without being zinged by the spell check, I'm impressed :blink: )

There's an automated spellcheck on here?

She's probably using Firefox, which has a feature in it (when enabled) that spellchecks whatever you write. Sometimes it's annoying as it doesn't recognize commonly used words, but at least you can add whatever you want to the spellchecker's dictionary.

I've come across this problem in Microsoft Word too. Oddly enough, my version of Word seems to know "Darth Vader." I don't remember ever teaching it that... :unsure:

Edited by DeadPoolX

yes Firefox :)

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Firefox is a gift from the Gods. :thumbs:

p.s..... have you guys seen the poster who has a siggy with someone's ####### and a kittie? Kind of like the Firefox logo. Sometimes I think it's not classy, others I just think it's funny. Sh1te, I should take my meds :lol:

OH!!! And I DID BRING MY LIGHTER TODAY AND THIS IS THE VENT FORUM SO THERE CRIKEY!!!! :P

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I think something is either seriously wrong my installation of Firefox (version 2.0.0.12.) or one, two or more of the extensions I've added are causing it to act weird. When I start it up, it'll load and then shut itself down almost immediately. I won't have a chance to stop it all. Once I restart the browser, it loads correctly. I haven't been able to pinpoint the problem, either. I use the default theme and all of my plug-ins are up to date, so I can't imagine those are the culprits. Again, it's either an installation issue (which I find unlikely, considering I did a clean install) or some extensions are acting up somehow.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

p.s..... have you guys seen the poster who has a siggy with someone's ####### and a kittie? Kind of like the Firefox logo. Sometimes I think it's not classy, others I just think it's funny. Sh1te, I should take my meds :lol:

OH!!! And I DID BRING MY LIGHTER TODAY AND THIS IS THE VENT FORUM SO THERE CRIKEY!!!! :P

^^^^ Crickey will prob want you to post that general comment in off topic. Yer not very good with rules Len :hehe:

^^^^ Crickey will prob want you to post that general comment in off topic. Yer not very good with rules Len :hehe:

:lol:

The boobs and the kitty pic are JZoom's. I feel really weird whenever I see it, and try not to look at it. It'd be nice not to have to see it. The one thing I do like is the colours, however. Plus she does have a nice set of boobs. And her kitty's really cute too. :blink::unsure:

iagree.gif

:unsure: but I am being good :unsure:

I feel unloved.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

:lol:

The boobs and the kitty pic are JZoom's. I feel really weird whenever I see it, and try not to look at it. It'd be nice not to have to see it. The one thing I do like is the colours, however. Plus she does have a nice set of boobs. And her kitty's really cute too. :blink::unsure:

I think it's a weird pic.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.