bradcanuck

The Vent

4,952 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
:blink:GASP! :blink:

I am really thinking that the secret should be known before what's left of my reputation goes the way of the Dodo. Mumsie is NOT myreal brother. We found him in our doorstep one morning, inside a box of "The American Terminator" dildos, with 2 bottles of formula and a note that said:

"I can't take care of my child, please accept him as a gift from the Gods. He is nice, but a little on the voyeur side. Please please please adopt him"

I cried, all our brothers cried looking at this tiny creature with big eyes... he was so lovely. Then he gave us all the finger (yup, imprudent and irreverent since the craddle, I mean, the ####### box) and we couldn't help but try to save this baby from himself.... time has passed and look where we are now. THOUGH it must be said the Lady Heather and Sancho Panza School of Obedience was a good good biz for a while.

Len, I'm afraid that this posting will remove any doubt about whether or not we are related. :lol:Who, other than a sister, would write this way? Look at the language used ("he was so lovely"), you can feel the love of a big sister for a baby brother. I don't think anyone is going to believe that we aren't related. I guess you can't always choose your family. :lol:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
:blink:GASP! :blink:

I am really thinking that the secret should be known before what's left of my reputation goes the way of the Dodo. Mumsie is NOT myreal brother. We found him in our doorstep one morning, inside a box of "The American Terminator" dildos, with 2 bottles of formula and a note that said:

"I can't take care of my child, please accept him as a gift from the Gods. He is nice, but a little on the voyeur side. Please please please adopt him"

I cried, all our brothers cried looking at this tiny creature with big eyes... he was so lovely. Then he gave us all the finger (yup, imprudent and irreverent since the craddle, I mean, the ####### box) and we couldn't help but try to save this baby from himself.... time has passed and look where we are now. THOUGH it must be said the Lady Heather and Sancho Panza School of Obedience was a good good biz for a while.

Len, I'm afraid that this posting will remove any doubt about whether or not we are related. :lol:Who, other than a sister, would write this way? Look at the language used ("he was so lovely"), you can feel the love of a big sister for a baby brother. I don't think anyone is going to believe that we aren't related. I guess you can't always choose your family. :lol:

Darn. Busted. :angry: I was just trying to extricate myself brother... I mean, if Hillary with 3 brain cells can run for office, I have a shot at it LMAO

WHY OH WHY.... do people feel they have the inalienable right to b1tch about things they know ####### about, as if they were the experts on the subject. Who qualifies people to JUDGE other culture's beliefs and practices as not-normal, deviant, barbaric, unnatural, etc. I am so sick and tired of the hatred, the stupidity, the intolerance and the inability to learn. FKUC them.

~~~end of rant, love you all~~~~

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Humans will never learn. We are all a bunch of ignorant idiots. It will be the end of us. We are merely animals with knowledge of our own existence and ability to die. That doomed us right there.

Current Status
July, 2011 - US Citizen

Timeline
WHY OH WHY.... do people feel they have the inalienable right to b1tch about things they know ####### about, as if they were the experts on the subject. Who qualifies people to JUDGE other culture's beliefs and practices as not-normal, deviant, barbaric, unnatural, etc. I am so sick and tired of the hatred, the stupidity, the intolerance and the inability to learn. FKUC them.

~~~end of rant, love you all~~~~

Unelightened and uneducated masses and the talking heads who profit from such individuals. :crying:

Luv ya sis! (L)

IR5

Timeline
Humans will never learn. We are all a bunch of ignorant idiots. It will be the end of us. We are merely animals with knowledge of our own existence and ability to die. That doomed us right there.

Brad, I don't think it's quite time for the rapture yet, but you do make a great many valid points. :crying:

IR5

Wow. Such doom and gloom. I opted out of the Ignorant Idiot Program and joined the Crystal Light and Breakfast Cereal healing center. Meditation and therapy take up a lot of my time now,

but that's all right.... I have very little money to go out since I started donating 80% of my income. And the creditors notices mean nothing compared to the personal development I feel in my deep and centered heart.

(Personal thanks and acknowledgement to Meryn Cadell.)

Edited by Crikey!
iagree.gif

Timeline

the Crystal Light and Breakfast Cereal healing center

You are freaking hilarious! Thanks for making me laugh this morning :)

Wiz(USC) and Udella(Cdn & USC!)

Naturalization

02/22/11 - Filed

02/28/11 - NOA

03/28/11 - FP

06/17/11 - status change - scheduled for interview

06/20?/11 - received physical interview letter

07/13/11 - Interview in Fairfax,VA - easiest 10 minutes of my life

07/19/11 - Oath ceremony in Fairfax, VA

Removal of Conditions

12/1/09 - received at VSC

12/2/09 - NOA's for self and daughter

01/12/10 - Biometrics completed

03/15/10 - 10 Green Card Received - self and daughter

Wow. Such doom and gloom. I opted out of the Ignorant Idiot Program and joined the Crystal Light and Breakfast Cereal healing center. Meditation and therapy take up a lot of my time now,

but that's all right.... I have very little money to go out since I started donating 80% of my income. And the creditors notices mean nothing compared to the personal development I feel in my deep and centered heart.

(Personal thanks and acknowledgement to Meryn Cadell.)

I knew there was something missing in my life Crikey.... can I just direct deposit 80% of my salary into your account for guaranteeing my soul will be saved? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

you rock.

Timeline

Oh trust me, I am not doomy and gloomy. I just present everything I say in that tone. I assure you, I'm actually a really cheery guy. :)

Current Status
July, 2011 - US Citizen

I would just like to complain that my former employer has redistributed the bulk of my previous position's responsibilites amongst THREE other areas.... and is advertising a modified version of my former position with the same amount of staff, AT THE SAME SALARY!!! It has been over 1.5 years since I resigned from my job and they STILL haven't filled the position. I have an almost obsessive-compulsive desire to apply for it. I mean, seriously..... wouldn't that be HEAVEN? Having a reduced amount of responsibilities but being able to collect the same salary and benefits? Does this not seem almost CRIMINAL?!!!

Sometimes I just wanna PUKE.

iagree.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I would just like to complain that my former employer has redistributed the bulk of my previous position's responsibilites amongst THREE other areas.... and is advertising a modified version of my former position with the same amount of staff, AT THE SAME SALARY!!! It has been over 1.5 years since I resigned from my job and they STILL haven't filled the position. I have an almost obsessive-compulsive desire to apply for it. I mean, seriously..... wouldn't that be HEAVEN? Having a reduced amount of responsibilities but being able to collect the same salary and benefits? Does this not seem almost CRIMINAL?!!!

That is tough and it does seem criminal!!

Sister - apply! Companies don't realize how much effort one puts into doing the deed, and they think it's easy as pie to fill in a position. I know that the College I used to work in Deadmonton is STILL interviewing each week for my job LMAO

Timeline

Sister - apply! Companies don't realize how much effort one puts into doing the deed, and they think it's easy as pie to fill in a position. I know that the College I used to work in Deadmonton is STILL interviewing each week for my job LMAO

Not many people can handle the cat o'nine tails while discussing Susan Brownmiller. :lol: Most definitely one class not to fall asleep in. :lol:

IR5

Not many people can handle the cat o'nine tails while discussing Susan Brownmiller. :lol: Most definitely one class not to fall asleep in. :lol:

Actually it was bell hooks brother - great sister of colour with the fierceness of Lady Heather on crack :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.