bradcanuck

The Vent

4,952 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
Sis, you know I'm into all forms of scatology. :lol: Cleveland steamers, Pittsburgh platters, Dirty Sanchez, you name it, I'm into it. :lol: I'm a coprophage and that's how I roll. :lol:

I named it Honey Bucket for one reason; all those people drinking all that Starbucks ####### with all the sugar thrown in. Can you say, instant diabetes. Actually the old test for detecting diabetes mellitus was to taste the urine of the patient. It smells sweet and diabetes mellitus literally means sweet urine. Nawww, I'm just kidding I'm really into fecalphilia, no wonder nobody wants to shake my hand. :lol:

Brother ----- repeat after me:

FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS GO TO STARBUCKS.

Rinse, puke, repeat once more:

AMEN AMEN AND AMEN SISTAH LEN!!!!!!!! Starbucks...I've renamed it Charbucks...gawd awfullest coffee I've ever had. Awfullest....lol....is that a word? :blink:

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Brother ----- repeat after me:

Rinse, puke, repeat once more:

AMEN AMEN AND AMEN SISTAH LEN!!!!!!!! Starbucks...I've renamed it Charbucks...gawd awfullest coffee I've ever had. Awfullest....lol....is that a word? :blink:

My personal favourite: #######-bucks. ;)

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
VENT: Me and my amigos from the Latin American forum have been having the time of our lives in a funky thread that started yesterday. We are just being goofballs, laughing, having a good time. Lo and behold, we get folks that INSIST we are talking about RACE (talk about paranoia :wacko: ).--- JESUSFKINGCHRIST. Get a grip and buy a dictionary for pete's sake. --- or stay away from threads in a language you cannot read. ARGHHHHHHH.

~~~end of vent~~~~~

I keep telling you Sis, if you keep saying, "Viva la rasa!" too many times people will get the wrong idea. Pendejo gringos don't all work for the USCIS. :crying:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

VENT: Me and my amigos from the Latin American forum have been having the time of our lives in a funky thread that started yesterday. We are just being goofballs, laughing, having a good time. Lo and behold, we get folks that INSIST we are talking about RACE (talk about paranoia :wacko: ).---

Link?

iagree.gif

VENT: Me and my amigos from the Latin American forum have been having the time of our lives in a funky thread that started yesterday. We are just being goofballs, laughing, having a good time. Lo and behold, we get folks that INSIST we are talking about RACE (talk about paranoia :wacko: ).---

Link?

Linky: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=108461

And.... brother.... it's spelled raZa, not raSa..... unless you're talking about a cup of sugar filled up to the brim :lol:

And.... brother.... it's spelled raZa, not raSa..... unless you're talking about a cup of sugar filled up to the brim :lol:

Ahhh. As soon as I saw who the poster was it all came together. That guy's a bit of a nutter.

iagree.gif

Ahhh. As soon as I saw who the poster was it all came together. That guy's a bit of a nutter.

Reason why I just officially inaugurated an Off topic section in the Latin American forum :dance:

I promise not to bad mouth you Canadians.... ok, not THAT MUCH ;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Reason why I just officially inaugurated an Off topic section in the Latin American forum :dance:

Ahhhhhh Len has jumped shippppppp :o

Ahhhhhh Len has jumped shippppppp :o

Never sister trailmix, never. I love my Canada forum!

I just felt it was about time Latin America had its own 'fuera de lugar'/ off topic subforum. Seriously, we are insulted every day over and over and over as a community :angry: (i.e. idiotic assumptions that all Latin Americans are non-documented residents, etc); so it is nice to have a space to just chat in the language of our ancestors.

Here darling, just copy & paste:

YA BASTA!

SpiritAlight edits due to extreme lack of typing abilities. :)

You will do foolish things.

Do them with enthusiasm!!

Don't just do something. Sit there.

K1: Flew to the U.S. of A. – January 9th, 2008 (HELLO CHI-TOWN!!! I'm here.)

Tied the knot (legal ceremony, part one) – January 26th, 2008 (kinda spontaneous)

AOS: Mailed V-Day; received February 15th, 2007 – phew!

I-485 application transferred to CSC – March 12th, 2008

Travel/Work approval notices via email – April 23rd, 2008

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Funny-looking card arrives – September 6th, 2008 :)

Mailed request to remove conditions – July 7, 2010

Landed permanent resident approved – August 23rd, 2010

Second funny looking card arrives – August 31st, 2010

Over & out, Spirit

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Link?

Sorry my Puerto Rican homies spell it the other way to prevent Cubans sh*tting on them. Some Cubans (read: MOST) treat Mexicans like sh*t. Has to do with who's more Spanish or some other stupid #######. :crying:

*Proud Member of the SpiritAlight Nation* :thumbs::thumbs:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Just to add another vent...

Me and hubby go out for lunch today, and we used our newly opened checking accounts debit card......

Refused.

Went to ATM. Refused.

Went inside ( I hate doing that) and the lady looks at me like I am stupid because we did our lease check which was higher than the funds...

I was like ####### there was supposed to be 2 paychecks in there, not one.

So called hubby he says to calm down that paycheck must have been in the old account and settings for direct deposit in new account didnt go through. So i go at old bank to withdraw and transfer money...

NO MONEY!

:angry:

So then he went to HR lady to find out that the Payroll company misread the papers....and DEPOSITED THE MONEY IN SOMEONE ELSE"S ACCOUNT!!!!! :ranting:

That fun to know, specially after the lease check passed....

Anyways its been taken care of and we should have it tomorrow. But it's hell of a way to start with a new account in the US.... :bonk:

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Just to add another vent...

Me and hubby go out for lunch today, and we used our newly opened checking accounts debit card......

Refused.

Went to ATM. Refused.

Went inside ( I hate doing that) and the lady looks at me like I am stupid because we did our lease check which was higher than the funds...

I was like ####### there was supposed to be 2 paychecks in there, not one.

So called hubby he says to calm down that paycheck must have been in the old account and settings for direct deposit in new account didnt go through. So i go at old bank to withdraw and transfer money...

NO MONEY!

:angry:

So then he went to HR lady to find out that the Payroll company misread the papers....and DEPOSITED THE MONEY IN SOMEONE ELSE"S ACCOUNT!!!!! :ranting:

That fun to know, specially after the lease check passed....

Anyways its been taken care of and we should have it tomorrow. But it's hell of a way to start with a new account in the US.... :bonk:

AHHHHHHH that stuff drives me NUTTERS... I went to cash a check today and they held it.. it was for $50.00.. they woudln't cash it until the check clears.. what a load of bull #######!! AHHHHHHH

I think everything is driving me bonkers these days.. everything. :whistle:

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Is it me or any customer service /job/ whatever has to do with money here is always meant to screw us up ???

Never happened to me so much in Canada. Here its like they charge you one more month even if you cancelled, they don't give you the rebate they said they would when buying something, they FORGET to give you money, they give it in wrong account, etc

It never happened to me so much since I moved here. And it happened like 6-7 times in 9 months!!!! It's driving me nuts.

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.