bradcanuck

The Vent

4,952 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
lol krikit

Anyway, I wouldn't worry too much, they might see that you are human and appreciate it! If not, just means there is a better job around the corner (and I mean that, not just saying it for effect :) )

i AGREA , THATS WHAT i USUALY TELL MY DAUGHTER

shes limited in french and is looking for a job since she got out of highschool 2 years ago , she got hierd at a sommercamp for kitchenhelper she did great there they paid good and want her back next summer but thats in toronto and the camp stopes for the winter she lives in Montreal , she got her highschool degrea but Montreals a B&^%$ to find a job if your not perfectly bilangual ,

even I been helping her looking on line for a job wish there was more I could do for her, but I guess its up to her and to keep the faith

129f for K1 visa filed in march 07 check my timeline for full info

03 March 2008 , received welcome letter and 2 year GC yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

22 NOV 2009 to lift condition GC expires 22 Feb 2010

24 Nov 09 send in I 751 ( ROC , in VT )

25 Nov 09 Your item was delivered at 12:10 PM in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479 to INS .

30 Nov 09 Check Cashed

21 Dec 09 biometric

On March 9, 2010, we ordered production of your new card.

12 March 2010 received approval letter in mail

16 March 2010 10 year Green Card received in mail exp date March 09 / 2020

April 14/2017 send N400 

04/25/17 credit card charged 

04/25/17 e mail NOA send 

05/01/17 hard copy of NOA dated 04/25 received in mail

05/06/17 biometric hard copy in mail 

05/19/17 Biometric appointment in Hartford CT 

07/17/17 Inline for Interview 

07/24/17 Interview letter in mail 

08/24/17 Interview in Springfield MA ... Yes Aproved

09/14/17 Oath Ceremony .... done I am a US citizen

09/22/17 Applied for Passport ( per reg mail ) 

10/04/17 got passport in mail  

10/13/17 got certificate in mail  , updated status with social security office 

AM DONE YEAHHHHHHHHHHH 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
lol krikit

Anyway, I wouldn't worry too much, they might see that you are human and appreciate it! If not, just means there is a better job around the corner (and I mean that, not just saying it for effect :) )

shes limited in french and is looking for a job since she got out of highschool 2 years ago , she got hierd at a sommercamp for kitchenhelper she did great there they paid good and want her back next summer but thats in toronto and the camp stopes for the winter she lives in Montreal , she got her highschool degrea but Montreals a B&^%$ to find a job if your not perfectly bilangual ,

even I been helping her looking on line for a job wish there was more I could do for her, but I guess its up to her and to keep the faith

I know most are probly already living in the states like myself , but had the idea and ask here maybe I get lucky for my daughter ,

by any chance does anyone know of places where they hire english people in Montreal ??

129f for K1 visa filed in march 07 check my timeline for full info

03 March 2008 , received welcome letter and 2 year GC yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

22 NOV 2009 to lift condition GC expires 22 Feb 2010

24 Nov 09 send in I 751 ( ROC , in VT )

25 Nov 09 Your item was delivered at 12:10 PM in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479 to INS .

30 Nov 09 Check Cashed

21 Dec 09 biometric

On March 9, 2010, we ordered production of your new card.

12 March 2010 received approval letter in mail

16 March 2010 10 year Green Card received in mail exp date March 09 / 2020

April 14/2017 send N400 

04/25/17 credit card charged 

04/25/17 e mail NOA send 

05/01/17 hard copy of NOA dated 04/25 received in mail

05/06/17 biometric hard copy in mail 

05/19/17 Biometric appointment in Hartford CT 

07/17/17 Inline for Interview 

07/24/17 Interview letter in mail 

08/24/17 Interview in Springfield MA ... Yes Aproved

09/14/17 Oath Ceremony .... done I am a US citizen

09/22/17 Applied for Passport ( per reg mail ) 

10/04/17 got passport in mail  

10/13/17 got certificate in mail  , updated status with social security office 

AM DONE YEAHHHHHHHHHHH 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
just checked $186 ughhh...

maybe Ill fight it and tell them i have no job since USCIS wont allow me to work.

Definitely go to court for it. I watched a day of traffic court for a high school project (years ago of course) and everybody who bothered to show up had their tickets & points reduced. Well worth the effort! :yes:

3/5/11 sent LOC paperwork

3/9/11 date of NOA

?/?/?? biometrics appointment

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I know most are probly already living in the states like myself , but had the idea and ask here maybe I get lucky for my daughter ,

by any chance does anyone know of places where they hire english people in Montreal ??

Maybe she should move to Calgary!

jpegbuckshot.jpg

lol krikit

They will if you speak French too.

:lol:

SpiritAlight edits due to extreme lack of typing abilities. :)

You will do foolish things.

Do them with enthusiasm!!

Don't just do something. Sit there.

K1: Flew to the U.S. of A. – January 9th, 2008 (HELLO CHI-TOWN!!! I'm here.)

Tied the knot (legal ceremony, part one) – January 26th, 2008 (kinda spontaneous)

AOS: Mailed V-Day; received February 15th, 2007 – phew!

I-485 application transferred to CSC – March 12th, 2008

Travel/Work approval notices via email – April 23rd, 2008

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Funny-looking card arrives – September 6th, 2008 :)

Mailed request to remove conditions – July 7, 2010

Landed permanent resident approved – August 23rd, 2010

Second funny looking card arrives – August 31st, 2010

Over & out, Spirit

maybe Ill fight it and tell them i have no job since USCIS wont allow me to work.

I like it!

:star:

SpiritAlight edits due to extreme lack of typing abilities. :)

You will do foolish things.

Do them with enthusiasm!!

Don't just do something. Sit there.

K1: Flew to the U.S. of A. – January 9th, 2008 (HELLO CHI-TOWN!!! I'm here.)

Tied the knot (legal ceremony, part one) – January 26th, 2008 (kinda spontaneous)

AOS: Mailed V-Day; received February 15th, 2007 – phew!

I-485 application transferred to CSC – March 12th, 2008

Travel/Work approval notices via email – April 23rd, 2008

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Funny-looking card arrives – September 6th, 2008 :)

Mailed request to remove conditions – July 7, 2010

Landed permanent resident approved – August 23rd, 2010

Second funny looking card arrives – August 31st, 2010

Over & out, Spirit

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I like it!

not to mention we have two kids.. My wife had to go back to work when are 3 month old was only a month old. I set up an info pass tomorrow to see if i can get a rush on my EAD because he is a nursed baby and since we moved he will not drink out of a bottle so for the almost 10 hours she is gone he doesnt eat a single thing.. Ive tried different bottle, nipples, you name it.

AOS Timeline

12/05/2007 - Mailed AOS package

07/03/2008 - Received Welcome Letter and Green Card in Mail.

Timeline

I like it!

not to mention we have two kids.. My wife had to go back to work when are 3 month old was only a month old. I set up an info pass tomorrow to see if i can get a rush on my EAD because he is a nursed baby and since we moved he will not drink out of a bottle so for the almost 10 hours she is gone he doesnt eat a single thing.. Ive tried different bottle, nipples, you name it.

Doesn't he get really hungry and cry?

Timeline

I like it!

yes the boy has some lungs..

AOS Timeline

Timeline

I like it!

yes the boy has some lungs..

So what does your pediatrician say - he or she hasn't offered any suggestions?

Timeline

just moved to another state so we havent found one yet..

AOS Timeline

Timeline

i've been through that with my daughter its not easy, it took me forever to get mine to drink out of a bottle just keep trying.Although i wasnt working just wanted a break so i wasnt really pushing it either till about 15m then i had enough. I did find platex nipples shaped more like the real thing and they had the holes the side of the nipples vrs the tip so it had a different way of sucking to get the milk out rahter then shouting down to the back of the throat it would be towards the roof of the mouth. If that makes any sense. It was the best ones i found. Good luck with the little one.

Danielle

Edited by Ontarkie
Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: Timeline

Two things came to mind when I read this. Well, 3 really. The first was "Poor Earmuffs, poor baby, poor Mummy". The second was that my daughter wouldn't take a bottle either.... until she got hungry enough when the natural supply started running low. Thirdly, the more upset a child gets, the less likely he is to take anything you give him, because he is now focusing on the anger as opposed to the hunger. Try him on one of the natural nipples like the kind Ontarkie suggests. But only when he isn't upset..... he'll be more likely to take it then. And let us know how things work out. Good luck, Earmuffs. :thumbs:

iagree.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.