bradcanuck

The Vent

4,952 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
My husbands grandmother just left, but she stood outside our bedroom bashing me to the cleaning lady not knowing that I was in here.

Just saying that I refuse to work, and that I am using my visa as an excuse to not work.

I am really flipping pissed.

She may have a touch of alzheimer's. It makes them really stubborn. While it's annoying, I'd just let it go. The elderly are funny cats. Kinda like young children. I just laugh and shake my head. Sorry you had to hear that, though. Not nice.

iagree.gif

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yea his grandma doesn't even live here she just comes over when she feels like it.

I live with my in-laws and its been trying at times, but it has been getting better. But this woman is such a ###### at times. She has made so many low blow comments about me. I think its about time I start saying things back to her.

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I think she's in her 70's now.

I'm just thinking, if you take her on she will be on her self-righteous horse so fast you won't see the saddle fly (hey how was that little phrase!)

Probably all it will accomplish is giving her more info to share - not only are you a lazy so and so you will now also be an upstart little <fill in granny's choice of words here>.

Timeline
:girlwerewolf2xn:

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
Yea his grandma doesn't even live here she just comes over when she feels like it.

I live with my in-laws and its been trying at times, but it has been getting better. But this woman is such a ###### at times. She has made so many low blow comments about me. I think its about time I start saying things back to her.

That is SO horrible. I'm sorry. I don't know what I would do. I'm lucky, my in-laws are great.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I have a custom-made wedding band with 4 little diamonds set into it and one larger one. It always flips around so the diamonds aren't lined up with the engagement ring so I've been meaning to have em fused together. Well, the other day I looked down at my finger and the larger diamond was GONE! :crying: Just a big hole where it used to be. I'm SO upset every time I look at my finger now... I could just cry.

Timeline
:lol: Where ya been, E?

Oh i'm still here in a miserable toxic mess.. just wanted to make sure I kept 'contributin'! :)

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Filed: Timeline
I have a custom-made wedding band with 4 little diamonds set into it and one larger one. It always flips around so the diamonds aren't lined up with the engagement ring so I've been meaning to have em fused together. Well, the other day I looked down at my finger and the larger diamond was GONE! :crying: Just a big hole where it used to be. I'm SO upset every time I look at my finger now... I could just cry.

I'm so sorry, Mandi. That's a terrible feeling. (F)

:lol: Where ya been, E?

Oh i'm still here in a miserable toxic mess.. just wanted to make sure I kept 'contributin'! :)

Okay, good. I was thinking maybe you had been venturing into the wilder side of VJ. Wait a minute. That didn't come out right. I don't mean "good" that you're a mess. I mean "good" that you're still "contributin". :blink:

Edited by Krikit
iagree.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.