bradcanuck

The Vent

4,952 posts in this topic

Sheesh. I seriously wish people in VJ stopped being azzzholes to other people. Man, some just get off in slamming others like it's going out of style - arghhhh. :angry: They don't post in help related topics, but wander around OT criticizing others, making obnoxious, racist, sexist, and utterly rude comments as if their petty little lives depended on it.... WAIT, maybe they do.

GET A LIFE DARNIT. :angry:

*end of vent*

p.s. and yes, the ignore list keeps getting bigger.

Would you like to plan something?

I have found that pouring love all over miserable beings always helps.

They are simply misguided.

They have forgotten how to give love to receive love.

Here is a huge bucket of it...

(technical issues...please stand by...)

SpiritAlight edits due to extreme lack of typing abilities. :)

You will do foolish things.

Do them with enthusiasm!!

Don't just do something. Sit there.

K1: Flew to the U.S. of A. – January 9th, 2008 (HELLO CHI-TOWN!!! I'm here.)

Tied the knot (legal ceremony, part one) – January 26th, 2008 (kinda spontaneous)

AOS: Mailed V-Day; received February 15th, 2007 – phew!

I-485 application transferred to CSC – March 12th, 2008

Travel/Work approval notices via email – April 23rd, 2008

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Funny-looking card arrives – September 6th, 2008 :)

Mailed request to remove conditions – July 7, 2010

Landed permanent resident approved – August 23rd, 2010

Second funny looking card arrives – August 31st, 2010

Over & out, Spirit

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

silly quickie artwork:

bucketoflove.jpg

Hee hee!!

Edited by SpiritAlight

Tied the knot (legal ceremony, part one) – January 26th, 2008 (kinda spontaneous)

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Over & out, Spirit

AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

you're too darn cute - I will have to NOT like you now and add you to the "you stink" list.

Lenina, VJ rep of the Grinch.

Bahahaha!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Over & out, Spirit

Thanks for all the well-wishes and hugs, everyone. I've been stressing so much about this whole situation that I haven't been able to get to sleep at night. Made for an interesting day at the eye doctor's today :P

Bee wrote a very assertive (but polite!) letter to his congressman about the whole situation with the POE processing error and my lost medical, etc. We've sent it off through email and we have a hard copy as well. The holidays are coming soon, but we're hoping that it'll be addressed ASAP and that they'll find my medical and ensure that we won't hit any more bumps on the way. Till then, I get to eat pints of ice cream doused with Kahlua or Baileys.

I'm still in shock that such a tiny error could've snowballed into such a ridiculous situation. Shows you just how important it is for the POE officer to check his typing skills, eh? <_<

Edited by Nini & Bee

Nini - Vancouver BC, Canada (she's the one who does the forum thing)

Bee - Devon PA, USA (he's the one who gave her the shiny ring)

Getting our sanity tested by bureaucracy since 2007.

Here we go again...

Removal of conditions @ VSC

9/4/2010 - sent!

9/14/2010 - NOA

Awww Nini ... so sorry you have to go through this hassle .... but look on the bright side .... ice cream with Bailey's or Kahlua!!! YUM!!!!! I would kill for that about now. I haven't been a big drinker since my college party days but dang I am dying for a good drink now. Only a zillion more months to go!!!!!

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
You'd think what with all the people who work without one...duh...the department that creates SSN would come to your home, take your info, and then hand deliver it to you so that you can work and pay start paying taxes to pay off the exorbitant debt of war ASAP. :P

What is wrong with them???

:lol:

Perhaps it's a president who calls himself a Christian but behaves like the Romans??? :lol: In any event I support Bush's war of terror. :lol:

A weather vent: A Monday morning drowning in blowing snow and I am dreaming about palm trees.

It is times like this that I wonder why humans live in Wintery places...

...to help warm up the planet quicker with all the heat escaping from trying to heat our homes? Hmmmm... :unsure:

I hope you are all well who are impacted with this fluffy stuff.

My fiancé got rerouted from Montreal to Dallas to Chicago last night; and the snow had not even begun here yet.

A 2 hour trip turned into a 9 hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Mumsie for your response.

I noticed how my grammar and typing goes to pot when I touch on something I am so polarized about. Ha!

And I love your new avatar. A kitty with a beer and what else??

Funny.

A remote control, after all I am a man. :lol: I'm glad you like my new avatar, I thought it might be nice for a change, besides my cats put me up to it. :lol: Sorry, it took so long to respond, I was taken ill but I'm back (the straight jacket took a bit of time to remove). :lol:

It seems I've missed the rise of the Cloacina twins (Len and Laura). :lol:

Actually, I just heard that Bush has instituted a new policy, America will now officially become an Empire with Bush as Emperor. He will henceforth be known as Cloacus Maximus (it was either that or Cephalicus Minimus). :lol:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

My my there is a lot of hate and nastiness on VJ today... geesh.. i wish some people could really hear themselves.. they sound like broken records.

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Filed: Timeline
A remote control, after all I am a man. :lol: I'm glad you like my new avatar, I thought it might be nice for a change, besides my cats put me up to it. :lol: Sorry, it took so long to respond, I was taken ill but I'm back (the straight jacket took a bit of time to remove). :lol:

It seems I've missed the rise of the Cloacina twins (Len and Laura). :lol:

Actually, I just heard that Bush has instituted a new policy, America will now officially become an Empire with Bush as Emperor. He will henceforth be known as Cloacus Maximus (it was either that or Cephalicus Minimus). :lol:

Yes we are, and we are in no way related to the Cephalicus Minimus -- no way Jose.

Man, i never thought I would miss IR5 and his insanity so very much. Shite. I guess I kind of like my friends to be at least as crazy as I am. :devil:

My my there is a lot of hate and nastiness on VJ today... geesh.. i wish some people could really hear themselves.. they sound like broken records.

There has been some crazy hate lately. I'm starting to get a headache from just seeing the names of people who are known to stir the pot.

Here we go again...

9/4/2010 - sent!

9/14/2010 - NOA

Filed: Timeline

There has been some crazy hate lately. I'm starting to get a headache from just seeing the names of people who are known to stir the pot.

Ditto sister --- even when I have most of them on freakin ignore mode, it's still sad. and it's even more depressing to know that they do so -attack other members, ridicule people and their beliefs,etc.- with impunity :unsure:

Ditto sister --- even when I have most of them on freakin ignore mode, it's still sad. and it's even more depressing to know that they do so -attack other members, ridicule people and their beliefs,etc.- with impunity :unsure:

I see about one of these postings a month. How come you guys always find them? :blink:

Carla (F)

carlahmsb4.gif

We're trolls with nothing better to do at home while waiting for our green cards? :lol:

Here we go again...

9/4/2010 - sent!

9/14/2010 - NOA

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
We're trolls with nothing better to do at home while waiting for our green cards? :lol:

You have to read longgg threads in OT and the same 3 or 4 names pop up every few minutes to take a dig, insult, stir the pot. They don't bother me toooo much because I figure they have to live with themselves day after day after dayyy.

Imagine going to bed at night thinking hey, I insulted 12 people today and tried to belittle them. I think they get their own payback.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.