bradcanuck

The Vent

4,952 posts in this topic

#######?? :blink:

Is that you that had the U-1 visa or whatever written in their computer???

I mean isn't the VALID VISA in your passport superseding (spelling?) what ever was mis-written in their computer?? I mean it's not like its not visual enough, is it ???

Yeah, I was the one who got the lucky Y1 in the SAVE system. Seriously, it's not like my visa is hard to read like Bee's handwriting :P

Nini - Vancouver BC, Canada (she's the one who does the forum thing)

Bee - Devon PA, USA (he's the one who gave her the shiny ring)

Getting our sanity tested by bureaucracy since 2007.

Here we go again...

Removal of conditions @ VSC

9/4/2010 - sent!

9/14/2010 - NOA

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't understand how come they cannot take that as a proof.....LIke you cannot prove your status, ####### is that passport for then with the Visa in it ??? :ranting:

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

I'm honestly just wondering how much more proof they need. You'd think that my visa, I-94, passport and marriage certificate were enough. Do they want my firstborn child or something? :lol:

We're going to the branch tomorrow and we're going to ask for a supervisor, hopefully they'll able to do something. Or maybe I'll just have my hopes dashed and I'll be crying into a pint of ice cream tomorrow. I'm so sick of not having my life together because I don't have a SSN :(

Edited by Nini & Bee

Here we go again...

9/4/2010 - sent!

9/14/2010 - NOA

I'm honestly just wondering how much more proof they need. You'd think that my visa, I-94, passport and marriage certificate were enough. Do they want my firstborn child or something? :lol:

We're going to the branch tomorrow and we're going to ask for a supervisor, hopefully they'll able to do something. Or maybe I'll just have my hopes dashed and I'll be crying into a pint of ice cream tomorrow. I'm so sick of not having my life together because I don't have a SSN :(

bah, don't be too depressed about it. When I got mine I called back everybody that had asked for it, appartment place, health insurance, etc , and nobody needed it anymore... :cry:

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I dropped my maid of honor today.

I told her two weeks ago that we were going to be going to look at dresses on Sunday, December 2nd. I chose a Sunday because she said she was always free. I made an appointment and my husbands cousin is coming down too and we were all supposed to meet and go find bridesmaids dresses.

And yesterday I emailed her to remind her and she's like: "Ugh I have to work"

She has made 0 commitment to this entire thing. She has done nothing to help.

She has also hasn't been very supportive. When all that ####### happened last week with my brother in law she told me to get a divorce...#######??

She also said we should do a spa day before the wedding and make my husband's parents foot the bill.

I think she was in this more for herself than me.

Good choice! Is she still invited to the wedding?

Filed: Timeline

#######? Do go to the office tomorrow Nini and give'em heck. This doesn't make freaking sense.

You'd think what with all the people who work without one...duh...the department that creates SSN would come to your home, take your info, and then hand deliver it to you so that you can work and pay start paying taxes to pay off the exorbitant debt of war ASAP. :P

What is wrong with them???

:lol:

SpiritAlight edits due to extreme lack of typing abilities. :)

You will do foolish things.

Do them with enthusiasm!!

Don't just do something. Sit there.

K1: Flew to the U.S. of A. – January 9th, 2008 (HELLO CHI-TOWN!!! I'm here.)

Tied the knot (legal ceremony, part one) – January 26th, 2008 (kinda spontaneous)

AOS: Mailed V-Day; received February 15th, 2007 – phew!

I-485 application transferred to CSC – March 12th, 2008

Travel/Work approval notices via email – April 23rd, 2008

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Funny-looking card arrives – September 6th, 2008 :)

Mailed request to remove conditions – July 7, 2010

Landed permanent resident approved – August 23rd, 2010

Second funny looking card arrives – August 31st, 2010

Over & out, Spirit

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
You'd think what with all the people who work without one...duh...the department that creates SSN would come to your home, take your info, and then hand deliver it to you so that you can work and pay start paying taxes to pay off the exorbitant debt of war ASAP. :P

What is wrong with them???

:lol:

Perhaps it's a president who calls himself a Christian but behaves like the Romans??? :lol: In any event I support Bush's war of terror. :lol:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Patiently waiting for my SSN.

EVERYTHING is making me wait patiently. I AM NOT PATIENT!!!! LOL

Current Status
July, 2011 - US Citizen

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
I dropped my maid of honor today.

I told her two weeks ago that we were going to be going to look at dresses on Sunday, December 2nd. I chose a Sunday because she said she was always free. I made an appointment and my husbands cousin is coming down too and we were all supposed to meet and go find bridesmaids dresses.

And yesterday I emailed her to remind her and she's like: "Ugh I have to work"

She has made 0 commitment to this entire thing. She has done nothing to help.

She has also hasn't been very supportive. When all that ####### happened last week with my brother in law she told me to get a divorce...#######??

She also said we should do a spa day before the wedding and make my husband's parents foot the bill.

I think she was in this more for herself than me.

Good choice! Is she still invited to the wedding?

yep I told her in the nicest way actually..

I said:

Don't feel obligated to be in this, I know you have a lot on your plate right now. It's okay and I understand. In fact for your own good right now, I think its best you not be in the wedding. You have too much stuff going on, and you need to take care of you...

And I told her I'd still like her to attend as a guest. :D

Donne moi une poptart!

Grrrr! The main water line to our office needs to be repaired. So they cut the water off LAST WEDNESDAY (while I was in Washington State) and it is going to be off until they get around to sending out some people to jackhammer through our floors to fix it. This means we have to use the restroom in the office next door. Lovely and all, but there are two problems: (1) it is COLD out, so I have to put on a freaking coat just to go to the loo now, and (2) the people in that office all seem to hide, silently, in their own individual offices in the back. They have a receptionist desk at the front, but no one sits there, and when we walk in and say "Hello? Is anyone here?" no one answers or comes out of hiding the whole time we are in there. This makes me feel a bit like I am sneaking in and tresspassing just to use the toilet. It's really a bit creepy.

And there are still all the leaves in my yard and the endless waiting for my fiance's visa....

But the good news is we have booked a place for our wedding and they are willing to be flexible if we need to push the date back!

K1

10/02/2007 ~ Sent I-129F to CSC

2/27/2008 ~ NOA2!!! (148 days)

5/27/2008 ~ Interview --- APPROVED!!

5/28/2008 ~ Visa in hand (239 days)

7/17/2008 ~ POE Portal, North Dakota

7/26/2008 ~ Marriage

AOS

8/26/2008 ~ Sent AOS/AP/EAD to Chicago lockbox

9/18/2008 ~ Biometrics in St Louis

9/22/2008 ~ Transferred to CSC

11/05/2008 ~ AP/EAD approved (71 days)

1/20/2009 ~ AOS approved!!! (147 days)

1/29/2009 ~ 2-year GC arrived (156 days)

Removing Conditions

11/18/2010 ~ Sent I-751 to CSC

11/19/2010 ~ I-751 delivered to CSC

11/19/2010 ~ NOA1

12/10/2010 ~ Received biometrics letter

12/21/2010 ~ Biometrics in St Louis

12/29/2010 ~ Touch

1/04/2011 ~ Case status finally available online

2/16/2011 ~ Approved!! (89 days)

2/22/2011 ~ 10-year GC arrived (95 days)

Infopass appointment tomorrow at 10.45am in the city.

Nini and Bee are not looking forward to it. -_-

Here we go again...

9/4/2010 - sent!

9/14/2010 - NOA

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Infopass appointment tomorrow at 10.45am in the city.

Nini and Bee are not looking forward to it. -_-

We will be here, expecting the update. if you need some whips, call 1-900-LADYHEATHER.

Hey Len, what are your flowers saying in your av?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.