bradcanuck

The Vent

4,952 posts in this topic

Ok now i'm frustrated here. Well last month after a very long and hard time finding my wedding band, and was almost about to settle for a plain white gold band. When we went into Kay's again but different location i went in thinking I would just get my band and be done with it.

So i tell the girl what i had always wanted, and then she goes right away to pull out a ring and there it was. Well almost i wanted a simple band but with diamonds and rubies in it(you know something different then a regular wedding band). Well what she pulled out was saphires and she said she could have them put in the rubies instead. The first store to even suggest that. Well she said it wouldnt take long to order it and we told her we needed it by the 21st of June and she said no problem it would be in at the begining of June. So we ordered it.

Now as of today my ring is not in, and the sale clerk I spoke to today said its set to be in on the 25th. Well I'm like my wedding is Sat, hes like oh hold on let me talk to the manager. He comes back and tells me the manager is going to call them and see what she can do. She calls me back and says they will get back to her, and how she wants my ring in by Friday. I then tell her that if the sales girl that ordered me that ring told me it would be in on time or i would of never went with that ring .

So thats my sorta vent i'm screaming inside right now and blame myself for being so dang picky i really should of known better thats always my luck.

Oh!!! I hope your band will be in before saturday!!! :(

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Ontarkie, you were right in picking the ring you wanted, so don't regret that. Continue to raise hell with them. Let them know in no uncertain terms that your wedding pics of the ring that you don't have will need some form of compensation because that's some of the shots to be done by the wedding photographer. Raise a stink in the store with other customers around! They'll move heaven and earth to get you out of there. :devil:

iagree.gif

Ontarkie, you were right in picking the ring you wanted, so don't regret that. Continue to raise hell with them. Let them know in no uncertain terms that your wedding pics of the ring that you don't have will need some form of compensation because that's some of the shots to be done by the wedding photographer. Raise a stink in the store with other customers around! They'll move heaven and earth to get you out of there. :devil:

Now that's Krikit style right there! :lol:

Yeah I'm sure you won't regret the ring itself...but like she said, it's part of the shots and all, so you need it!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

thanks Mephys and Kritkit

It was so hard to find that ring, so i will throw the biggest fit ever if its not in.

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

thanks Mephys and Kritkit

It was so hard to find that ring, so i will throw the biggest fit ever if its not in.

Let us know if you get your ring in time. Please make sure they understand you are NOT happy with this service! :angry:

In the case of your ring, never settle for anything other than exactly what you want.

carlahmsb4.gif

"Thursday morning 2:00 am, Mephys can't sleep because her brain is going too fast even though she is dead tired. This is gonna be a long day at work if she can't get some sleep soon"

Ontarkie, any news about the ring yet? :unsure:

Timeline

Well I didnt get my ring in time the manager did try to get ppl moving and was not happy that I was told I would have it time. She gave me a loanner ring it did the job but was not the same my ring will be in on the 25th.

Danielle

Now headed to post some pics i will be a few lol

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Well I didnt get my ring in time the manager did try to get ppl moving and was not happy that I was told I would have it time. She gave me a loanner ring it did the job but was not the same my ring will be in on the 25th.

Danielle

Awwwwwwwww I'm sorry you didn't get your ring in time! I agree with liz...what about compensation?? Unless they consider " sorry it's not here...here's a loaner...see ya!" compensation.

Thanks for the pictures. I just commented on the other thread! When you DO get your ring, take a picture of it to show us! I'm curious now! :lol:

Edited by Carlawarla
carlahmsb4.gif

Danielle

Oh man it sucks that you didn't get it on time...was the loaner pretty at least ?? ( not that I'm saying that it's enough for a compensation...just wondering ;) )

Definitely show us a pic of your ring when you get it in !!!

Timeline

GAHHHHH i have a friend whos met some guy on Face book and is marrying him in 2 months (she's in japan he's in Canada). they have NO clue about immigration or the implications of lying to the border guards and don't have ANY paperwork in place..

GAHHHHHHHHHHH :angry:

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
GAHHHHH i have a friend whos met some guy on Face book and is marrying him in 2 months (she's in japan he's in Canada). they have NO clue about immigration or the implications of lying to the border guards and don't have ANY paperwork in place..

So is he immigrating to Canada or is she an American?

Timeline

So is he immigrating to Canada or is she an American?

He's Canadian.. she's Japanese.. she's moving to PEI, Canada

Edited by Emancipation

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

The "Wake up" slap in the face will come to them sooner or later :whistle:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.