bradcanuck

The Vent

4,952 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Chile
Timeline

I hate not being able to sleep. I miss my husband terribly. I wish I had a small ladder or a step stool so I could turn off the ceiling fan in my bedroom. It's been running constantly since I moved in 6 weeks ago because I only have 1 chair and it has wheels, and I can't reach the stupid pull chain thingy.

Perhaps, I can get my husband here for a visit, so he can put me to sleep (you all know what I am talking about!) and he is tall enough to reach the pull thingy to turn off the fan.

My blog

10/01/2005: Married in Toronto

02/15/2006: Began Canadian Immigration

09/19/2007: Withdrew CIC application (they still hadn't processed anything)

10/01/2007: Moved back to U.S.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IR-1 application through Montreal Consulate

10/26/2007: I-130 mailed to CA Service Center

10/29/2007: USPS confirmation of receipt of I-130

02/13/2008: NOA-1 received (107 days)

07/02/2008: I-130 approved

07/22/2008: AOS filed including EAD and AP

07/25/2008: NOA-1s for all 3 received

08/20/2008: Biometrics appointment

08/22/2008: Received RFE for Affadivit of Support and Medical

10/21/2008: Submitted I-865W in lieu of co-sponsor and medical info to NSC

11/14/2008: online case status not updated since filing of AOS in July 2008

01/20/2009: Received another RFE for Affadavit of Support Info

02/02/2009: Responded to RFE with brand new AOS based on 2008 tax return (if that doesn't shut them up, dunno what will)

02/19/2009: EAD card received in mail (no updates on Online Case Status ever made)

02/23/2009: AP received (again, no online updates)

02/26/2009: Received interview appointment letter for 4/6/09

04/06/2009: AOS approved for unconditional GC

04/21/2009: GC received

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to vent that I don't have anything to vent about :unsure:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Timeline
Ya.. I have a sweater of hers that I was hoping to return before I left. I'll mail it to her with a letter (sans apology) when I get around to it.

Liz,

You don't have to do a fkiiin thing. Man, I am pizzed with your 2 friends now.... how old are they? 12? Sheesh! This is YOUR time to be the bride babe, don't even bother with their pettiness. And freaking call me already.

L.

WHY CAN'T THESE MODERATORS TERMINATE MY ACCOUNT!!!!!! IS THIS ACCOUNT REALLY FOR A LIFETIME??? BS!!! I WANT TO CLOSE THIS ACCOUNT!!!!

:wacko:

You could change your screen name if you want. What's up???

Carla (F)

carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I burned the top of my mouth eating soup :( It was way hotter than I thought it was..I hate that.

Yuack! My mouth is sensitive too. You ever drink coffee or hot chocolate KNOWING it is going to be hot but you take it in, and SOMEHOW it is hotter than the blazes of hell and you scold your mouth/tongue so bad you can't taste for a week?

Welcome to every hot beverage I drink.

I hate burning my mouth too. And I also hate when you bite the inside of your mouth and lip, how you end up biting it over and over again. :angry:

WHY CAN'T THESE MODERATORS TERMINATE MY ACCOUNT!!!!!! IS THIS ACCOUNT REALLY FOR A LIFETIME??? BS!!! I WANT TO CLOSE THIS ACCOUNT!!!!

:unsure:

canadaC.gif - Derek usaCa.gif- KJ

TIMELINE

Civil Ceremony - 02/19/2005

I-130 Mailed Out - 02/25/2005

I-130 NOA1 - 03/04/2005

I-130 Approved - 04/07/2005

Pay I-864 - 05/13/2005

Return I-864 - 07/22/2005 *We mailed in the wrong birth certificate which led to a month or so delay*

Family Ceremony - 10/22/2005

Interview in Montreal - 12/22/2005

Activate Visa - 12/25/2005

Move to Virginia - 04/06/2006

Mailed I-751 - 11/02/2007

Received in Vermont - 11/05/2007

Check Cashed by VSC - 11/09/2007

Received NOA 1 - 11/10/2007

Biometrics - 01/10/2008

Card production ordered - 09/10/2008

Card received! - 09/17/2008

Now on to citizenship...

Liz!!!!!!!!

That girl is a bee-otch let me tell ya. It is a huge stress to go through all this, wedding, immigration , moving, new life, etc, etc, etc....TRUE friends would see that and care about you and help you.

You don't owe that girl anything. It's all about herself, even now. She doesn't care whatsoever about you and she is just a crybaby that needs attention. Now she is probably trying to make her friend feel bad for going to your wedding or something.

Turn the page, give the shirt to Goodwill and forget about her. :devil:

:blink:

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Ya.. I have a sweater of hers that I was hoping to return before I left. I'll mail it to her with a letter (sans apology) when I get around to it.

Liz,

You don't have to do a fkiiin thing. Man, I am pizzed with your 2 friends now.... how old are they? 12? Sheesh! This is YOUR time to be the bride babe, don't even bother with their pettiness. And freaking call me already.

L.

We got a basic phone line so no long distance, Lenina hun

and I won't get a cell phone til next week :angry: but when I do I think calls anywhere in the US should be covered on that... I call you then? :crying::innocent:

vj_sig-2-2_2.jpg

Liz!!!!!!!!

That girl is a bee-otch let me tell ya. It is a huge stress to go through all this, wedding, immigration , moving, new life, etc, etc, etc....TRUE friends would see that and care about you and help you.

You don't owe that girl anything. It's all about herself, even now. She doesn't care whatsoever about you and she is just a crybaby that needs attention. Now she is probably trying to make her friend feel bad for going to your wedding or something.

Turn the page, give the shirt to Goodwill and forget about her. :devil:

I know.. I'm so sick and tired of the "but why don't you love me and beg for my friendship" tone I keep hearing from that general direction..

Going to wait to talk it over with my MOH (who's in midterms) and my e-MOH soon :blush:

vj_sig-2-2_2.jpg

oh ya, forgot to right my original vent in!! hehe

Gave one of my employers a month's notice prior to my resignation. It's been 3 weeks still my last day of work and they STILL haven't even STARTED working on my ROE....

:angry:

vj_sig-2-2_2.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

OK Ventings....I am waiting an RFE from VSC...on the positive side I heard some news after 5 months...however still waiting since 11-15 to find out what is needed?! This is the longest wait for a piece of mail from VT, considering how close I am in proximity to VT - - lol - - and why notify me online about the RFE yet not tell me what it is?? - - anywho...still waiting...here is hoping for tomorrow....perhaps a they used a pigeon service?? :rolleyes:

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: Timeline
OK Ventings....I am waiting an RFE from VSC...on the positive side I heard some news after 5 months...however still waiting since 11-15 to find out what is needed?! This is the longest wait for a piece of mail from VT, considering how close I am in proximity to VT - - lol - - and why notify me online about the RFE yet not tell me what it is?? - - anywho...still waiting...here is hoping for tomorrow....perhaps a they used a pigeon service?? :rolleyes:

:blink:

You are so kidding us, right? :lol: You do realize you are in the Canada Forum and we're used to waiting eons for mail delivery? Ah, perspective. It always gives me a good laugh. God I love USPS. :lol:

iagree.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I expect mediocrity, I EXPECT failure

You should coach the Leafs...or the Bills. :lol:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.