bradcanuck

The Vent

4,952 posts in this topic

Okay...facebook sucks.

My ex husband just joined facebook and I got a message:

Based on your information, it seems that you might know Jamie. If you know them, perhaps you should add them as a friend.

Right.

LOL

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Okay...facebook sucks.

Based on your information, it seems that you might know Jamie. If you know them, perhaps you should add them as a friend.

Right.

LOL

This really does suck. :crying: A friend? A bit late for that now. :angry:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Okay...facebook sucks.

Right.

LOL

yeah...tell me about it.

I did message him and said "Did you get that message too?" LOL

Haven't talked to him in awhile but there is no animosity between us...at least, I don't think there is.

I also finally dropped off his copy of the divorce certificate the other day so I want to make sure he got it.

sigh.

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Timeline
Okay...facebook sucks.

Right.

LOL

yeah...tell me about it.

Haven't talked to him in awhile but there is no animosity between us...at least, I don't think there is.

I also finally dropped off his copy of the divorce certificate the other day so I want to make sure he got it.

sigh.

As long as it wasn't tied to a rock thrown through his front window. ;)

Edited by IR5FORMUMSIE

IR5

Damn, should have done it that way....

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Filed: Timeline
Okay...facebook sucks.

Right.

LOL

yeah...tell me about it.

sigh.

Man, the ex is on Facebook?? That's creepy. I would NOT like to have any contact whatsoever with Ricardo Retardo. No, no, no :no:

I need to vent! I was supposed to send in my paperwork the 8th (yesterday), buuut hubby still has not got the tax records and such from his CPA. (he tells me " oh he is really busy")...I almost blew a bullet! I have been diligently filling out and gathering all documents and I ask for a small thing to help and GRRRRRRR

So i got mad this am and now feel terrible...but still GRRRRR

Edited by Steph0814

AOS

APRIL 24 2008 - Filed AOS Packet APRIL 28 2008 - Package received and signed for by CHYBA

MAY 6 2008 ( Day 1) - Notice USCIS received MAY 10 2008 (Day 4) -Rec'd all 4 NOA's & Status of all 4 online

MAY 12 2008 (Day 6) - Received Biometrics letter MAY 14 2008 (Day 8) - Biometrics done early.

OCTOBER 22 2008 (DAY 170)- I-765:Card Production Ordered/I-131: Approval notice sent

OCTOBER 27 2008 (Day 175)- AP Received

OCTOBER 30 2008 (Day 178)- EAD Approval Notice Sent OCTOBER 31 2008 (Day 179)- EAD Received

NOVEMBER 4 2008- Applied for SSN / NOVEMBER 24 2008- SSN Received

JANUARY 15 2009- INTERVIEW-APPROVED!!

JANUARY 31 2009- GC RECEIVED_No more USCIS for 10 Months[/color]

ROC

October 27- I-751 Sent

October 30- I-751 Received

April 10-10 YR GC Received

I need to vent! I was supposed to send in my paperwork the 8th (yesterday), buuut hubby still has not got the tax records and such from his CPA. (he tells me " oh he is really busy")...I almost blew a bullet! I have been diligently filling out and gathering all documents and I ask for a small thing to help and GRRRRRRR

Oh sweets, this sux. you can always call Mr. CPA and threaten him with physical violence, or harms from the undead :devil:

Timeline
Okay...facebook sucks.

Right.

LOL

yeah...tell me about it.

sigh.

Man, the ex is on Facebook?? That's creepy. I would NOT like to have any contact whatsoever with Ricardo Retardo. No, no, no :no:

Not even sticking a fork in his eyeball? Boy, you've mellowed. :lol:

IR5

Timeline

I don't know how long the wait is but is requesting the tax extract from the IRS a possibility? They usually can get it to you in 10 days or less. DH should be bugging the CPA constantly in the meantime.

IR5

I am seriously thinking about going straight to them. Yeah, well I would think he would like me to get a EAD asap. (I need it, I am not used to not making my own money, i have since I was 16.)

I have to think of something!!

AOS

APRIL 24 2008 - Filed AOS Packet APRIL 28 2008 - Package received and signed for by CHYBA

MAY 6 2008 ( Day 1) - Notice USCIS received MAY 10 2008 (Day 4) -Rec'd all 4 NOA's & Status of all 4 online

MAY 12 2008 (Day 6) - Received Biometrics letter MAY 14 2008 (Day 8) - Biometrics done early.

OCTOBER 22 2008 (DAY 170)- I-765:Card Production Ordered/I-131: Approval notice sent

OCTOBER 27 2008 (Day 175)- AP Received

OCTOBER 30 2008 (Day 178)- EAD Approval Notice Sent OCTOBER 31 2008 (Day 179)- EAD Received

NOVEMBER 4 2008- Applied for SSN / NOVEMBER 24 2008- SSN Received

JANUARY 15 2009- INTERVIEW-APPROVED!!

JANUARY 31 2009- GC RECEIVED_No more USCIS for 10 Months[/color]

ROC

October 27- I-751 Sent

October 30- I-751 Received

April 10-10 YR GC Received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I phoned the Aveda Institute near my house to see if I could get in today for a 90 minute facial but get this- they can only take me for a 60 minute one!

The nerve.

:P

I phoned the Aveda Institute near my house to see if I could get in today for a 90 minute facial but get this- they can only take me for a 60 minute one!

The nerve.

:P

Protest sister, protest. Who TF do they think they are??? :ranting:

[

Not even sticking a fork in his eyeball? Boy, you've mellowed. :lol:

No brother - remember that Retardo only sees with one eye while the other one is kind of AWOL :lol:; so that would be fracking low, even for me he he... though I did entertain the thought for a few seconds.... :devil:

Timeline
I am seriously thinking about going straight to them. Yeah, well I would think he would like me to get a EAD asap. (I need it, I am not used to not making my own money, i have since I was 16.)

I have to think of something!!

Go to the IRS website (http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506t.pdf) and download form 4506-T. DH can fax it in and in two weeks or so, you'll have what you need. There's no harm in doing it. If DH doesn't want to fill out the form, he can request the transcript telephonically from the IRS @ 1-800-829-1040. If the CPA gets you the info before then, great. What if he doesn't? There's no point in waiting. Good luck. :thumbs:

IR5

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.