bradcanuck

The Vent

4,952 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
well.. I am also a little pissy cuz I'm PMS-ing (maybe.. ) =)

But we've patched things up.. he didn't exactly say he's sorry but he's called his mom about 6 times today already to ask about little particulars about the invitations and such... which normally he would procrastinate about

so that made it better =)

and now i'm going to make him call the organist =)

No flowers, no candy, no jewellery, did he at least get a, "I'm a man and I royally f*cked up again, sorry about that," card? :( I give him credit for doing the wedding particulars though. :thumbs:

The organist? It reminds me of the time a nymphomaniac chased the preacher around the church and finally caught him by the organ. :innocent:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Not all of us, some of us are azzholes. :innocent: Liz, which is worse, the not calling, the inebriation, the hauling his sorry azz in waaay late or the not figuring out that you're pissed off at him.

If it were me, it would be not giving me a hug and asking how I was feeling after he'd noticed (or I'd told him) that I wasn't feeling well.

iagree.gif

Timeline
Not all of us, some of us are azzholes. :innocent: Liz, which is worse, the not calling, the inebriation, the hauling his sorry azz in waaay late or the not figuring out that you're pissed off at him.

If it were me, it would be not giving me a hug and asking how I was feeling after he'd noticed (or I'd told him) that I wasn't feeling well.

I would hope that Ol', as a human being not just a man, would be able to figure out when someone he cares about is under the weather and take appropriate action.

IR5

Filed: Timeline

I would hope that Ol', as a human being not just a man, would be able to figure out when someone he cares about is under the weather and take appropriate action.

0 for two :lol: :........

And today the car has to go get serviced so he's got to drop it off for 10am and I was taking a couple mins to get ready b/c

1) I'm getting sick

2) my stomach isn't feeling right.. (which may be cramps or something I ate last night....)

So I just told him that since he can't wait the 2 mins for me to get ready or ask how I'm doing ONE TIME, just GO WITHOUT ME...

iagree.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

thanks everyone for the wellwishes! :)

The procedure went so smoothly I was back home by 10am! The Lortab is wearing off a bit now but I am resting comfortably watching Law & Order and scanning VJ. I am saving the doughnut for supper :D

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I most likely wont have a dress to get married in.

Though I find this hilarious...for some reason I am not angry about it, just angry in the way its unfolded.

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline
I most likely wont have a dress to get married in.

Though I find this hilarious...for some reason I am not angry about it, just angry in the way its unfolded.

Sorry to hear that, but Pamela Anderson got married naked. :lol:

0 for two :lol: :........

I wonder if he'll go for the trifecta... :lol:

IR5

Timeline

The procedure went so smoothly I was back home by 10am! The Lortab is wearing off a bit now but I am resting comfortably watching Law & Order and scanning VJ. I am saving the doughnut for supper :D

I love that show. Especially that episode when Mr. McCoy says, "now Arthur" and "only if your client allocutes," oh wait, that's all of them. :lol: Doughnuts for dinner, now that's a real Canadian. :thumbs:

Edited by IR5FORMUMSIE

IR5

Timeline
I'm thinking I'm more of a paper bag type of girl. :lol:

PaperbagPrin.jpg

:lol: How 'bout a potato sack? I saw it once on an episode of I Love Lucy,retro-50s chic is in again. :lol:

IR5

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

glad the surgery went well

back to venting!!

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I love that show. Especially that episode when Mr. McCoy says, "now Arthur" and "only if your client allocutes," oh wait, that's all of them. :lol: Doughnuts for dinner, now that's a real Canadian. :thumbs:

I hear ya. I love watching the older episodes so I can hear all the lenny-isms. :)

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.